Can you help ID this?

General discussions about superheroines!
Claymaster
Neophyte
Neophyte

Can anyone please help ID what video this pic is from and whether or not it is still available?
Attachments
772532964_16_123_466lo.jpg
772532964_16_123_466lo.jpg (131.9 KiB) Viewed 3297 times
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

:hmmm: not 100% sure but looks like it could a Jennifer Blazes production you might try her clips4sale site . .
I am sending her a message to confirm my guess will get back to you ASAP :)
Claymaster
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thanks, Ripper1! Much appreciated! :thumbup:
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I miss the old days of Punished Heroines. So many great videos from those early years.
Last edited by Shakeshift 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Rye
Producer
Producer

Models name is Moxxie Maddron

That is actually a screen cap from a Punished Heroines movie I filmed in 2004. I'm not currently selling it and haven't sold that particular film in at least 8 years. I either called her Princess Glimmer or Shimmer. I honestly can't remember.

Curious... where did ya find it?
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye wrote:Models name is Moxxie Maddron

That is actually a screen cap from a Punished Heroines movie I filmed in 2004. I'm not currently selling it and haven't sold that particular film in at least 8 years. I either called her Princess Glimmer or Shimmer. I honestly can't remember.

You called her Glimmer.
Shimmer was the curvier freckly one.
Ave atque vale
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Rye wrote:Models name is Moxxie Maddron

Use to own this film in all the small parts from the old punishedheroines paysite. And Shimmer. Asked ages ago if you could sell it and you said yes but it never happened. I lost my cd/dvd i put this video and some others on. Wish you would sell it again Rye.
Claymaster
Neophyte
Neophyte

2004? Oh well. :weep: I guess thats too bad for me. I only recently found out about the superheroine genre. Anyway, it looks great from that pic and I'm sorry I missed its availability. :)
Claymaster
Neophyte
Neophyte

I work in a pc repair shop and that picture was the desktop wallpaper of a customer's laptop which was very outdated and frozen up with malware/viruses. I commented that I "liked the wallpaper" :lol:
LordSnot
Henchman
Henchman

And while we at it, when are those Super Mercedes remasters coming?
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

Claymaster wrote:I work in a pc repair shop and that picture was the desktop wallpaper of a customer's laptop which was very outdated and frozen up with malware/viruses. I commented that I "liked the wallpaper" :lol:
I will never send my pc/phone out for repair because of this lol