SHIP podcast ?

General discussions about superheroines!
Blue-Scion

Ive been watching alot of podcasts and online shows discussing different topics. Movies, tv, comics......

What do you guys think about a podcast for the SHIP genre? I think it would be cool for the community and fans.

You think that could work if someone does do it?
EricPerridon2050
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

that be good idea
dajinx1
Producer
Producer

I agree, that would be a cool idea. It would be interesting to "hear" fans feedback/discussions and insights and also from various producers on topics that are super heroine related.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Do you mean like "Tallyho reads classics stories from the Story section"

Or do you mean more of a chat show type thing with producer/actress interviews (and possibly falloutdweller so I can finally figure just what bloody accent he is typing in)
Blue-Scion

lionbadger wrote:Do you mean like "Tallyho reads classics stories from the Story section"

Or do you mean more of a chat show type thing with producer/actress interviews (and possibly falloutdweller so I can finally figure just what bloody accent he is typing in)
Chat show type thing and all of the above hahah. I guess it would be cool to have a show with interviews, discuss upcoming videos, story pitches, genre news, reviews, fan questions etc that kind of thing
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

lionbadger wrote:Do you mean like "Tallyho reads classics stories from the Story section"

Thank god you didn't say 'Sings the Soundtracks to SHIP movies'

Good luck with it anyhow to those involved
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:

Kinda got that scene frome Ted where they are watching Law and Order in my head now
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:

You could 'sing' in the same style as William Shatner.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Heroine Addict wrote:
tallyho wrote:

You could 'sing' in the same style as William Shatner.
I'm more like Nimoy singing Bilbo Baggins. Except I'm fat and got a voice like a guy dying in a minefield.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Sign the petition, demand TallyHo Hypnotic Singing Hour on the Mighty Hypnotic On Line Radio Station and join Patreon in order to unlock the Video Station for the same content now with images of TallyHo in the shower. It is among the top 10 at Guantanamo Bay and most Christian Texas oriented private school ruled by local Churches.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It would be great to have interviews with various producers and models. We could also send "Viewers' Questions" via PM to the interviewer before the show.

Producers could also send in their own BTS videos or even invite a specific interviewer to the set of an SH video.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."