"Fear" Featuring Stella Coming Soon From TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Fear"

https://vimeo.com/164509786

Contains: 1 on 1 Male/Female Combat, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Bear Hug, Back Breaker, Stimulation Device to Forced O, Freeze Posing, Use of weapons - pain stick and bat, Forced Sex in two positions, topless nudity, Forced O from Forced Sex

Spawn has Superianna, but he hasn't been able to break her mentally. He hooks her up to a machine he's created that will force Superianna into a dream state where each of her greatest fears will be played out. Spawn has allowed himself to accompany Superianna on her journey for some "encouragement". Superianna experiences 5 scenarios. The first, she finds herself powerless. The second, she finds herself frozen in place and unable to defend herself. Next, she finds herself strapped to a table and forced to cum with a device. Finally, she finds herself in a scenario where she has no pain tolerance. After living through these horrifying scenarios, she thinks she's awakened and it was all a dream. She quickly discovers Spawn at the end of her bed and she realizes this is yet another scenario, the worst scenario yet. Find out if she survives her greatest fears.

http://thebattleforearth.com/fear.html
Attachments
TBFE2.jpg
TBFE2.jpg (296.26 KiB) Viewed 5360 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Love Stella!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
sabrejack
Henchman
Henchman

Uncle Fester as he was always meant to be.

Stella is lovely. There's something both innocent and naughty about her.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

OMG STELLA is back!
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Location: Mostly United Kinkydoms of Netherlands and Damnmarks

Superianna ??? Really ? After that a Superarianna movie is not that far out from pre-production hell, just add another S on her chest and suddenly everything bad happening in her superhero life looks justified.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Catch that black suit and add a Supergirl Chest emblem with a nazi style double S in it and you have your villain.
Semi-Pro Devil's Advocate and Lawyer of Lost Pants & Causes / Spare Time Frame Caption Hunter.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

FallOutDweller wrote:Superianna ??? Really ? After that a Superarianna movie is not that far out from pre-production hell, just add another S on her chest and suddenly everything bad happening in her superhero life looks justified.
Maybe run this through the google translate once more?
FallOutDweller
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

How hard it is to translate "Make a Nazi-Supergirl Movie" ?

Nobody care if you ever give any support for the exploitation of Male/Female Combat, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Bear Hug, Back Breaker, Stimulation Device to Forced O, Freeze Posing, Use of weapons - pain stick and bat, Forced Sex in two positions, topless nudity, Forced O from Forced Sex towards evil characters like rapists, pimps, drug dealers, pedophiles and nazis.

Some people might object if you try to pull the same kind of scenes using a goody two shoes superheroine instead, even worst when your character is a male superhero.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

FallOutDweller, it might be better to pitch such ideas in your own threads or maybe in the threads where producers explicitly request new ideas. It always seems impertinent to start asking a producer to do something completely different to the subject of their thread.

Also, why did you post a massive photo from another TBFE production? You didn't comment on that video either, except to say that's how your Nazi should look.

This is a transgressive genre. The peril of superheroines has a frisson because we know it's taboo. To be honest, I would be a bit creeped out by anyone who needs a dubious 'moral' justification before they can jerk off to peril videos. Thinking that someone villainous 'deserves' to be in sexual peril is seriously creepy.

HEALTHY ATTITUDE: Rape is always wrong. No exceptions. In the context of superheroine videos, sexual peril is a taboo fantasy. Nothing more.

TWISTED ATTITUDE: The rape of people who have a moral deficiency is far more acceptable to me, as I prefer to think the victim deserves it. I want videos to reflect my ideological view that rape is more acceptable if there's a justification to dehumanize the victim.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

thebattleforearth wrote:"Fear"

https://vimeo.com/164509786

Contains: 1 on 1 Male/Female Combat, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Bear Hug, Back Breaker, Stimulation Device to Forced O, Freeze Posing, Use of weapons - pain stick and bat, Forced Sex in two positions, topless nudity, Forced O from Forced Sex

Spawn has Superianna, but he hasn't been able to break her mentally. He hooks her up to a machine he's created that will force Superianna into a dream state where each of her greatest fears will be played out. Spawn has allowed himself to accompany Superianna on her journey for some "encouragement". Superianna experiences 5 scenarios. The first, she finds herself powerless. The second, she finds herself frozen in place and unable to defend herself. Next, she finds herself strapped to a table and forced to cum with a device. Finally, she finds herself in a scenario where she has no pain tolerance. After living through these horrifying scenarios, she thinks she's awakened and it was all a dream. She quickly discovers Spawn at the end of her bed and she realizes this is yet another scenario, the worst scenario yet. Find out if she survives her greatest fears.

http://thebattleforearth.com/fear.html
this looks like a very good film and I certainly hope you use Stella more to play the Supergirl character. She rocks in that costume and in that character.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I agree Stella is sexy as hell and really gets into her character(s) she is portraying. She does a great job!

I think as far as Heroines go, her looks, natural confidence and naughty kind of attitude she makes a perfect Power Girl.

K
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Really excited to see Stella back in peril and topless. Hopefully the forced sex scene isn't a short little thing at the end.
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

ksire_99 wrote:I agree Stella is sexy as hell and really gets into her character(s) she is portraying. She does a great job!

I think as far as Heroines go, her looks, natural confidence and naughty kind of attitude she makes a perfect Power Girl.

K
or blonde heroine like Mocking bird

shall "Dark Canary" make a comeback?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hope you guys over at TBFE...have Stella as Superiorgirl or Supergirl or etc reenact the kyptonite necklace pool scene..or have her tied up in bondage or have her chloroformed. I guaranteed you Stella would pull it off. Just a couple of suggestions I'm throwing out there.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Would LOVE to see Blair in her amazing roles as Redwing and Solaria tossed in a pool, then after she is weakened, pulled into a hot tub and taken there by a villain.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

sugarcoater wrote:Would LOVE to see Blair in her amazing roles as Redwing and Solaria tossed in a pool, then after she is weakened, pulled into a hot tub and taken there by a villain.
No argument on that either...wouldn't mind seeing Cassidy as Supergirl in that scenario either but my hope/dream is to see Stella as Supergirl tossed in the pool and also have her smile underwater as we outsmarts/destroys her villain opponent.