"Coercion" Featuring Amber McAlester Coming Soon From TBFE Films

General discussions about superheroines!
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

"Coercion"

https://vimeo.com/164508877

Contains: 1 on 1 Female/Female Combat, Grappling, Belly Punching, Face Punching, Low Blows, Ground Work, Kicks, Vibrator to Forced O, Forced Oral, Use of WW's lasso during interrogation, Power Removal by means of Electrodes, Whipping, Forced Submission on Camera

When PG responds to a distress call, she finds Onyxia. Onyxia has captured PG's closest friends, and is displaying them live on a feed behind her. PG is cocky, but she won't allow her friends to fall by Onyxia's hands. She agrees to Onyxia's demands, which are simply to put on her special restraints and accompany her back to the dungeon. PG knows she can take Onyxia any day, and once they arrive, she coerces Onyxia to remove her restraints and allow a fair fight. Little does PG know, but Onyxia has been accumulating the powers of various fallen Superheroines, and she is far more powerful than PG counted on. Facing her most powerful foe yet, and with her friends' lives hanging in the balance if she is defeated, PG fights with everything she has. Find out what happens!

http://thebattleforearth.com/coercion.html
Attachments
TBFE.jpg
TBFE.jpg (296.88 KiB) Viewed 4278 times
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

Amber looks good in any costume!
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I've been a fan of TBFE for several years now and have a lot of their movies; I like the costumes and models who wear them. Having said that, I have to say that a lot of the movies lately have become repetitive and predictable. I don't mean that as an insult, but rather just my observation, and as such, people are free to agree or disagree with me. I'm just saying that for all the new movies that they've released, nothing new as far as plot or content is given. I can look at the preview pics and pretty much tell what the movie is about: heroine has powers and costume, heroine goes to industrial area to confront thugs, heroine fights thugs, heroine is overpowered and taken to secret location, heroine is then either beat down or whipped up, and then maybe a sexual situation. The analogy I used with a friend of mine is "same song, different guitar". In other words, having a different model or different costume doesn't make up for the fact that the movie is going to be the same repetitive formula. For ME, it's not worth buying a new movie just because it's a different model or new costume if it's going to be the same content. Again, maybe it's just me but I can't say I get excited about TBFE's new releases because there's really nothing new or different being done. The preview pics pretty much sum up what I'm saying and lately, if you've seen one you've seen them all. I know this is going to come across as a harsh criticism, but it's not meant to be a direct insult to the people at TBFE or the quality, but rather my own opinion about the overall content.....I love the originality of the costumes and overall production quality, but the storylines have gotten old for me and I just look at the preview pics and say "looks like the same movie as the one before".
shevek
Producer
Producer

Same parking lot and storage facility, at least :) But I love these videos nonetheless. Stella is just unbelievable (possibly the best actress in this genre right now) and Amber is great too. As are Layla Rylan, Ariella, etc. So it's the hottest roster of actresses TBFE has ever had. But you're right, there needs to be more variation in plots and locations.
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Hey allen, this one on your site is coming April, does it mean tonight? Pretty please?
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I'm just saying that for all the new movies that they've released, nothing new as far as plot or content is given. The analogy I used with a friend of mine is "same song, different guitar".
Could not disagree more.

There is obvious commercial reality that means certain boxes have to be ticked but for me TBFE (and a couple other studios, Bluestone and sole practitioners cristina carter, anastasia pearce, kendra james notably) have high production values and try to add variety.

TBFE had Amber running around outside last vid. The last excelsia had a different setting. Marvel Enslaved was a very different set up to the described so called run of the mill. Theybmade Redwing ffs!

This genre has never been better from a volume, quality and creativity point of view.
thebattleforearth
Producer
Producer

Coming in a few hours. Should be late Fri evening PST.

Allen
redmanx
Henchman
Henchman

TBFE have always been amongst the very best producers and now that The Superheroines is no more are my favourites, they have some of the best, sexiest performers in the genre and their productions are always of the very best quality.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I see the TBFE videos and previews all the time, and the costumes and models are great. But I never buy them because it always looks to me like the bondage/forced O is a very small part of a much larger movie - like it's just an afterthought. Am I wrong? Judging by the screen shots here, it's like maybe one short scene.
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

i want to say that the content you are describing is approximately 1/3rd fighting, 1/3 bondage, forced O and last 3rd is electro and whipping.

hope that helps
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

This one has very little fighting, definitely less than 1/3 of the film.
Godz24
Henchman
Henchman

correct, i lumped it in with the beginning conversation portion. sorry about that.