"Dark Wondra 1: Collected" is RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Season 3 kicks off with a new series starring our newest heroine... the mysterious and gorgeous DARK WONDRA!

In "Dark Wondra 1: Collected", Dark Wondra and Seer set out to find Wondra, but in the process Dark Wondra herself is 'collected' by the sinister Collectors!

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected still 2sm.jpg[/attachment]

You clamoured for Dark Wondra (Krystal Red) to star in her own series, so here it is! This will be Episode #1 of Season 3 of the Bluestone Superheroines!

Don't miss it!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 2sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 2sm.jpg (108.24 KiB) Viewed 12263 times
Last edited by Bluestone 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Any Supernova films coming soon as well?
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

jimbobklyn5 wrote:Any Supernova films coming soon as well?

We're going to be concentrating on each video as it is readied for release. So, we'll only be posting Dark Wondra pics for now. There are Supernova episodes coming up as well as Catwarrior and Ultrawoman, but they will be promoted when it's their turn to be released.

Blue
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Bluestone wrote:
jimbobklyn5 wrote:Any Supernova films coming soon as well?

We're going to be concentrating on each video as it is readied for release. So, we'll only be posting Dark Wondra pics for now. There are Supernova episodes coming up as well as Catwarrior and Ultrawoman, but they will be promoted when it's their turn to be released.

Blue
ok..thanks for the heads up.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
personnal
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

hope there will be chloro and head ko from behind
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

"Dark Wondra 1: Collected" is going to be released next Friday, May 20th!

We'll be putting up an element poster and trailer as soon as we can. We're still recovering from our latest fantastic Season 3 shoot!

Here's another pic to keep you salivating...

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected still 3sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 3sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 3sm.jpg (98.62 KiB) Viewed 11995 times
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Any Bondage for Dark Wondra or the other Girls coming up.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Wow! I have high hopes for this one, and it looks to be right up my alley.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Dark Wondra 1: Collected" is coming soon!

Here's the Trailer:
https://youtu.be/_eqnnrbtPpI

This one co-stars Ella Arcana as Seer!

This is the Season 3 kick-off episode! Don't miss another great season of the Bluestone Superheroines!

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected still 1sm.jpg[/attachment]

It's Dark Wondra verses the mysterious Collectors, and in the end, in both versions, Dark Wondra is indeed collected... dead or alive!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 1sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 1sm.jpg (105.17 KiB) Viewed 11822 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Here are all of the Elements in both versions of "Dark Wondra 1: Collected"...

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected poster sm.jpg[/attachment]

This one's coming to you in just over a week!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected poster sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected poster sm.jpg (118.18 KiB) Viewed 11775 times
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

OK. Does the "both heroines captured" refer to Dark Wondra and Seer, Blue? If so, will we see Darkwing try to rescue Seer?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Wait so after all of that promise and teasing there's no KO's in the peril version? Lol cmon now
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I mean what is the purpose of the peril version then? I understand death in the extreme version for those who enjoy that, but no KO ending in the peril version? Isn't that the purpose of the peril version? Who wants two awake heroines at the end of a peril episode? I know it's not just me who thinks this here lol but hey it is what it is I suppose.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Wait so after all of that promise and teasing there's no KO's in the peril version? Lol cmon now

Are there not fans here who feel that there are other acceptable endings to the Peril version? I was under the impression that some fans wanted the heroine captured and others actually wanted her to win in the Peril version. Are you saying that everyone wants all of the Peril versions to end with a knockout? What does everyone want to see? Does Mamooche24 speak for all of the Peril fans here?

Brad wrote:OK. Does the "both heroines captured" refer to Dark Wondra and Seer, Blue? If so, will we see Darkwing try to rescue Seer?

In the actual video, Seer's team-up with Dark Wondra is explained. This mission has been assigned to Dark Wondra and Seer, because Darkwing is still on the trail of Wondra. So, Darkwing will not be available to rescue the captured Dark Wondra and Seer. Who will save them then, or how will they save themselves? Well, that will become clearer as Season 3 is rolled out over the next few months. There will be other heroines involved in this storyline as it develops into another mini-epic. So, keep watching.

Here's the backbreaker which almost puts Dark Wondra out, but certainly leaves her in a lot of pain as she writhes on the floor helpless...
[attachment=2]Dark Wondra Collected still 4sm.jpg[/attachment]

For those who prefer the Extreme version, Dark Wondra is forceably transformed back to her civilian identity, and this is the ultimate result...
[attachment=1]Dark Wondra Collected still 10sm.jpg[/attachment]

Season 3 has arrived, and we've spared no expense to bring you the best quality videos in the industry incorporating many of the peril and extreme elements that forum members have been requesting on our survey threads. We have filmed chloroformings, ots carries, KO's, and many other perils, but they are not in each and every episode. So, check out the Element poster below to see exactly what elements are included in this episode which was filmed in November 2015... not in our most recent April-May shoot. After "Dark Wondra 1: Collected", there will be 3 more releases from our November shoot, then, our April-May creations will follow!

Cheers!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 4sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 4sm.jpg (104.98 KiB) Viewed 11626 times
Dark Wondra Collected still 10sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 10sm.jpg (82.94 KiB) Viewed 11626 times
Dark Wondra Collected poster sm.jpg (118.18 KiB) Viewed 11626 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I mean being captured generally involves a KO. Most heroines won't go along with an enemy willingly, nor are they helpess enough to be captured by simply being put into cuffs and hauled off. So I love the peril endings concluding with a capture, but the heroine should be unconscious. I would figure with all this talk on these threads, and your experience in the industry, that you would have come to this conclusion by now. It also makes logical sense within the confines of your story.

Just kind of miffed that the solo dark Wondra film I've been anticipating since its announcement is essentially a waste to me now, since I can't justify spending money on this with this information.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

I am with you Mamooche. Won't be buying this one either. A model this hot needs to get the cloth and an OTS.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

That's okay, Mamooche24, we understand if you don't want to buy the peril version. We will do our best in the future to comply with what you and others want. We just didn't know a KO to end a Peril video was a requirement that you and others were looking for, because of the lack of communication from peril fans on our threads here. Remember, we're not mind readers.

We have a KO at the end of an upcoming Supernova video. We have a chloroform peril ending in a soon to be released Catwarrior vid. In a future Dark Wondra episode, both heroines are rendered unconscious. We can't have a KO ending for all of the Episodes though. They have to have a winning episode in order to move the story along. This only makes logical sense.

As we've said on more than one occasion, we can't please everyone, but we also can't include peril elements that fans want unless they make us aware of their requests. Obviously, the necessity of KO endings was not clearly requested before our November 2015 shoot.

So, what about everyone else? Are the elements listed for this video of interest to you? We were under the impression, for example, that many fans wanted elevated bearhugs, so one has been included. Should we not have bothered?

Anyone interested in Dark Wondra being held by one opponent and beaten by another? Does this do it for you?

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected still 5sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 5sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 5sm.jpg (126.93 KiB) Viewed 11502 times
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think it works if she has shown her ability to dominate the two attackers one on one.

Example one of the bad guys comes in she rolls her eyes, he hits her and "gets her attention. She struggles but it is obvious she will win. Then the second comes in and she realizes there could be a problem if the second is as tough as the first.

K
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I mean I feel like we're all very clear on what we want on all your threads if you look back Blue. We even had a convo about this particular vid before filming, about how we wanted her chloroformed and carried off. And yet this is what we were met with. Granted, that convo occurred months ago on a long buried thread, but it's there if you look.

I realize you can't please all the people all the time. But when more than one person asks for the same thing, on a consistent basis, I would say what we want is clear lol but hey it is what it is. I suppose I can save some money for awhile. Cat warrior never interested me solely cuz I find her costume to be bad. I hate heroines in pants. But that's another convo for another day.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:I mean I feel like we're all very clear on what we want on all your threads if you look back Blue. We even had a convo about this particular vid before filming, about how we wanted her chloroformed and carried off. And yet this is what we were met with. Granted, that convo occurred months ago on a long buried thread, but it's there if you look.

I realize you can't please all the people all the time. But when more than one person asks for the same thing, on a consistent basis, I would say what we want is clear lol but hey it is what it is. I suppose I can save some money for awhile. Cat warrior never interested me solely cuz I find her costume to be bad. I hate heroines in pants. But that's another convo for another day.

Well, we'll keep trying to please, but remember that "Dark Wondra 1: Collected" was filmed in November, not in the shoot that we just finished. So, those scripts were put together more than half a year ago. I don't recall any conversation about KO endings in every vid at that time. Nonetheless, buy what you want, and others will buy what they want. If sales are good enough to continue to offer the peril version, we'll continue to add the perils that fans request on this forum.

Blue
smithj102
Neophyte
Neophyte

How is she forcibly transformed back? Details or pics would be appreciated for deciding whether to buy
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

smithj102 wrote:How is she forcibly transformed back? Details or pics would be appreciated for deciding whether to buy
After she is tasered (see start of that scene below), she is weakened enough for one of the collectors to slam her bracelets together. This transforms her into her civilian identity, which allows her to be captured in a thinking-outside-the-box manner. We try to be creative with these productions, wanting to give you something a little different every time. Mamooche24 seems to think that a heroine has to be knocked out to be captured, but there are other options if one thinks outside the box. :)

[attachment=2]Dark Wondra Collected still 6sm.jpg[/attachment]

Here's the actual transformation scene...

[attachment=1]Dark Wondra Collected still 16sm.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected still 17sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 6sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 6sm.jpg (115.53 KiB) Viewed 11330 times
Dark Wondra Collected still 16sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 16sm.jpg (66.11 KiB) Viewed 11325 times
Dark Wondra Collected still 17sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 17sm.jpg (73.32 KiB) Viewed 11325 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I feel most of your heroines can only be captured if knocked out, judging by most of their power levels. It even fits with your storyline logically. Judging from what people tend to like on this board, I'm sure most would agree.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I mean why would anyone want to see a heroine held at gunpoint and marched out of a room anyway? We can look at thirty thousand tv shows and movies for that. These are fetish videos; let's not kid ourselves.
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

As long as you guys are doing execution-style scenarios, I think it'd be pretty interesting to see Wondra get her bracelets confiscated by the villains and then get winged in the arm by a bullet or two as she tries to deflect a shot and fails miserably because she has no arm protection. I know the Lynda Carter version isn't everyone's cup of tea, but some depowerment scenarios would also be interesting (removal of bracelets, tiara, lasso, belt etc...)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For me being "captured" means a knockout.Not just a heroine who has her hands pinned with a "come along quietly lady" kind of thing.In the comic books a heroine is "captured" because shes been overpowered(great word) and carried off to wake up later :) Your stuff is still some of the best there is Blue and thanks for actually listening to your customers.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

As for the transformation change then being captured that IS thinking outside the box and I like it.I wonder though,does a heroine NOT have her powers when she's dressed in regular clothes?Keep up the great work Blue :)
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I also like the variety of ways to capture a heroine. And in that theme, I wouldn't mind fewer strangulations and shootings. Love the peril elements in many, but perhaps having a bit more variety as to the final demise would also be some outside the metaphorical cliche thinking. And I write this as a big fan of Bluestone. Perhaps adding water or mud or goo. Or having the heroine turn bad, as in Superman III, or waterboarding until she passes out. Just a few thoughts. Keep up the great work Blue.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all of your comments. We have 8 videos shot and being edited, including "Dark Wondra: Collected". They have varying peril elements, but we are also taking notes for our next shoot, and the consensus seems to be to have the heroine knocked out in order to end the peril version. So, we'll be taking that into account on our August shoot.

As for heroines having their powers in their civilian identities, this varies depending on the heroine. My understanding is that Amazons only have their super powers when they transform into their Amazon forms. Supernova, on the other hand, would retain her powers in her civilian identity.

In "Dark Wondra 1: Collected", our sexy Amazon is trapped in a powerful bearhug as the Collectors flex their superhuman muscles...
[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected still 13sm.jpg[/attachment]

Bearhug fans take note! If you want more bearhugs, please speak up, because all we're hearing from are the KO fans. Should we be dropping bearhugs from our productions? We're listening, but we need feedback from as many of you as possible, so that we can concentrate on what you're all looking for. If you're shy, we do regularly check on our poll thread here:
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=25008
So, you can vote there for your favourite peril elements.

Cheers!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 13sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 13sm.jpg (65.05 KiB) Viewed 11185 times
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Gotta agree with Richpartist. Being captured to me also means a knockout. That's what I tune in here for. To see the superheroine get knocked out and carried either cradle or OTS.
swampy170
Elder Member
Elder Member

Heroine captured could potentially mean just heavilly restrained - as mentioned.

How they get in that state is the question, for every heroine but Darkwing and Seer that's simply not going to happen while they're awake and fully aware. Not that continuity or sense necessarilly take the front seat.

Of course, you need to be willing to film bondage to have a heavilly restrained heroine however.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Well Swampy has seemed to have dropped an epic logic bomb into this discussion lol And I'm happy for it, as he did it far more effectively than I did. But all this seems to be proving my point. Just frustrates me that we will need to wait months, possibly over half a year, now to see an actually good Dark Wondra solo outing.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Wouldn't it depend on the outcome? I mean, a video where the heroine wins in the peril version might not result in her being KO'ed.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Brad wrote:Wouldn't it depend on the outcome? I mean, a video where the heroine wins in the peril version might not result in her being KO'ed.
This is my point exactly, but I'm now being told otherwise. In any event, the next video to be released after "Dark Wondra 1: Collected" will feature a knock-out ending with ots carry and butt pat starring Catwarrior... but it appears that a knockout ending isn't necessarily enough if it is not featuring a favourite character of the knockout fans. It ain't easy being blue! :laugh:

Blue
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Bluestone wrote:
Brad wrote:Wouldn't it depend on the outcome? I mean, a video where the heroine wins in the peril version might not result in her being KO'ed.
This is my point exactly, but I'm now being told otherwise. In any event, the next video to be released after "Dark Wondra 1: Collected" will feature a knock-out ending with ots carry and butt pat starring Catwarrior... but it appears that a knockout ending isn't necessarily enough if it is not featuring a favourite character of the knockout fans. It ain't easy being blue! :laugh:

Blue
One thought to use occasionally would be a double KO, where the heroine defeats her opponent but is some how KO'ed herself. :evil: I wouldn't use it all the time, but once in a while could be fun! :happy:
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well since your mentioning outside the box And I kind opt Luke the taxer idea Edgar about something along the line of a Nuetralizer (specifically one designed for muscles and nerves )
Even super heroines have that in ther bodies
For supernova a dart tipped with nova bite could target an arm or leg thus slowing maybe even temporarily immibizing that part
This would enable a slow and painful beat down instead of the usual fast knock out

For Wondra the bullets coul be a gel tip that when she deflects it it splashes and sticks to her flesh and absorbs into her arm slowly paralyzing it make it impossible forger to deflect the ones aimed at her legs or other parts !
This interns leaves it wise open for further beat down or humiliation bearings butt slapping what ever.
But this still leaves them with the possibility of facial expressions that they all do so great as their own body begins to spasm out of control
Everyone loves a heroine squirming don't they
Just an idea
P.S. The goo is a pretty simple aspect you get all kinds of special effects recipes on the web that won't ruin costumes plus I've seen that a heroine soaked down even adds more sexiness to production (I use the RYEs Cassidy Supergirl production as an example )
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Ripper1 wrote:...For supernova a dart tipped with nova bite could target an arm or leg thus slowing maybe even temporarily immibizing that part
This would enable a slow and painful beat down instead of the usual fast knock out...
We just filmed a scene wherein a dart is used to immobilize one of our heroines. So, we're ahead of you on that count. Thanks for the other suggestions too.

Blue
smithj102
Neophyte
Neophyte

Great. Thanks for the info and images, Blue. Now interested in purchasing. Indifferent to whether knocked out or not - just put her in interesting peril and have her lose and I'm good. Personally, my cup of tea is depowering, villains using heroine's powers, and stolen identities. But I get that everyone got their own turn-ons. Keep up the great work. Definitely one of the best out there.
Dbbbrrr
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Nah, keep the bearhugs there. Losts of frontal bearhugs. And eye rolls. And head scissors... But especially keep the bearhugs please!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

smithj102 wrote:Great. Thanks for the info and images, Blue. Now interested in purchasing. Indifferent to whether knocked out or not - just put her in interesting peril and have her lose and I'm good. Personally, my cup of tea is depowering, villains using heroine's powers, and stolen identities. But I get that everyone got their own turn-ons. Keep up the great work. Definitely one of the best out there.
Thanks, smithj102, for your support. The more videos we sell, the more new ones we can make. Glad to hear that not everyone needs a KO ending each and every time. We are learning though, and will still try to please everyone, provided we get the feedback that we're now getting on this thread. Yes, Dbbbrrr, since you asked, we will continue to include bearhugs in as many videos as we can. Our chloro scenes almost always have cool eye rolls.

Here's the Trailer again...
https://youtu.be/_eqnnrbtPpI

...and here's the Element Poster:

Release Date: Friday, May 20th! Less than a week away, guys!

More pics will be posted each and every day. So, watch this thread!

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected poster sm.jpg (118.18 KiB) Viewed 11065 times
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bearhugs that knocks her out(best of both worlds) :)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Some of the best knockouts come from comic books :)
The old wrap her in her own lasso and make her knock herself out thing
Ending with a ots or firemans carry away :)
Or make her hit against something and knock herself out
Amd have her end up with another lovely heroine sleeping peacefully in a stasis tube :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

To be fair, and it pains me to say this, but you obviously shouldn't be making videos simply to solely please me. I'm aware of this. But I think it's quite clear through discussion with fans on here and the like that Dark Wondra (and Wondra in general) is vastly more popular than Catwarrior. Id say Wondra and Supernova are your most popular, judging from responses and requests. So the fact were apparently getting an epic KO scene with Catwarrior of all people next is in my opinion another massive waste. Things like that frustrate me.

But not much that can be done now besides wait for a good peril and KO- filled episode with a Bluestone heroine that I actually enjoy. Hopefully that's sooner rather than later.
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

I haven't read the whole thread, but to answer Bluestone's question from above, no, knock outs aren't an essential element for everyone. I like them, but no more than other elements, and I also like other creative ideas (like the forced transformation/depowering mentioned above). I might even like better when the heroine isn't completely unconscious, but vaguely aware she's just been defeated and worried about what they're going to do with her.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey, All,

Now we're getting somewhere! Fans have been more active on other forums telling us what they want to see, and we've been complying. The Extreme version fans have been very vocal and, as a result, our extreme versions have been outselling our Peril versions by a large margin, and positive reviews are also very common on the other forums. Finally, we're getting some very useful feedback on this forum... and particularly on this thread. Keep those comments coming, because it's the only way that we can tailor our episodes to give you what you want. We hear you about Supernova and the Amazons being the most popular characters. We were considering introducing characters based upon Elektra, Psylocke, Ms. Marvel, Power Girl, Storm, and others, but I hear at least one of you saying that would be a waste. We don't want to waste our money or yours. So, can we hear from the rest of you? Do you just want to see Supergirl and Wonder Woman type characters? I assume there are still Batgirl fans out there, because I suspect she's in the top three, but it's obviously dangerous to assume. LOL!

Our next shoot will feature Supernova. Is the consensus that it should also feature Dark Wondra in an adventure where she gets knocked out at the end of the Peril version, plus an earlier knockout by bearhug, then gets carried out... with similar treatment for Supernova?

For the Seer fans amongst you, here's a pic of her in serious trouble in "Dark Wondra 1: Collected" for your enjoyment...

[attachment=0]Dark Wondra Collected still 18sm.jpg[/attachment]

Blue
Attachments
Dark Wondra Collected still 18sm.jpg
Dark Wondra Collected still 18sm.jpg (66.83 KiB) Viewed 10905 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Your big three will always be the most popular: Wonder Woman based character, Supergirl based character, and batgirl based character. Just how it rolls out. And I'm sure your sales will back that up.

That being said, for the future, some originality could be cool. I think a Psylocke based one would be interesting, as would a Ms.Marvel. I just personally think catsuits suck, hence my dislike of Catwarrior. They cover up every inch of the body, and show zero leg. Sure, they're tight. But if I want to see a girl in tight pants I simply have to go out into public. Not my thing.

But I'm glad to hear you're planning on doing a solid Supernova and Dark Wondea flick with some solid KO's all around. Let's just hope i don't have to wait until October to see it.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I also love Darkwing and would love to see a a chloro KO and carry for her in the current outfit with the leotard and pantyhose, done properly. I realize she was chloroformed before in the team up episode with Wonderkick, but it was done quickly and almost like it was checklist item you had to plow through.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

If you look in your threads, you will see people mention a chloroform scene almost all the time lol. I don't get this whole " well the fans don't speak," nonsense. Just speak with your money mamooche. Not knocking your films, but plenty of us have already mentioned in your other threads for certain KO's.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:If you look in your threads, you will see people mention a chloroform scene almost all the time lol. I don't get this whole " well the fans don't speak," nonsense. Just speak with your money mamooche. Not knocking your films, but plenty of us have already mentioned in your other threads for certain KO's.
Preach my friend lol preach.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Well, it seems it's not as simple as that. Now, it's KO's, but only on Amazon and Supernova characters. KO's were requested and are being delivered, but people are saying that they're still not going to buy, because the KO's are not on the 'right' characters. Makes me wonder why I should bother spending my money to produce anything other than the top three. If Catwarrior isn't going to sell, I might as well make that my last Catwarrior episode. It's not "well the fans don't speak," nonsense, because the silence is deafening with respect to the issue of whether I should continue with Catwarrior... and what about Blackbird... and Agent August? Am I to understand that I'm just wasting my time and money producing those videos? Let me know, because it would certainly make my life much easier if I only produced videos that the fans will support.

In this poll:
viewtopic.php?f=77&t=25005
there appears to be more than three times as many people who want to see more Catwarrior as those who want to see more Dark Wondra. That is why I am asking for some more direction from the fans. Once again, I'm not a mind reader. I'm listening, but I only seem to be hearing from those who like the top three heroines and KO's. So, maybe that's the direction that I should take for future Peril videos, along with including bearhugs, carries, AOH bondage, low blows, and whatever other elements we can fit in, and making some of the KO's by chloroform or by other means. Moving along the story doesn't appear to be important. So, I assume that each story will end with a capture, logically meaning that the heroines will continually be captives for the most part. Even if they escape, by the end of the episode, they would have to be re-captured. Is that what everyone wants to see for the Peril versions? Let me know, because I don't consider asking for feedback from fans to be nonsense.

Blue