Stella in Crimson Dove:Drained- from Alex David - Coming soon

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

https://vimeo.com/167328169

Coming soon to SHG-Media

Crimson Doves learns of the death of a fellow superheroine at the hands of Shade, a mutant with the lethal ability to absorb superheroines' powers. Wanting to add her powers to his own, Shade lures Dove into a trap. Will she be able to take him down and avenge her friend? Or will she end up as the next course on Shade's menu?

Contains:
Belly hits
Chloro KO
Bear hug
Crawling
OTS carry
Bondage
Special effects
Costume transformations
Failed transformations
Groping
Forced sim oral - male to female
Forced orgasms
Power drain
Depowering
Civilian clothes
Voice overs
Cradle carry
Foot fetish
Heroine death by power drain
Attachments
crimsonbig.jpg
crimsonbig.jpg (159.75 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Last edited by Alex David 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jlocke
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I am a huge fan of Alex David films and I think Stella is gorgeous. I would buy this movie right now, except it appears not to have topless nudity. I am making a plea to Alex and to all producers. Please. Please. Just show us some breasts. I like to use my imagination for nearly everything else. But I really want to see a superheroine's tits. Maybe I'm alone, but I don't think so.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Doesn't Paragon also have a Crimson Dove character?
bushwackerbob
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

jlocke wrote:I am a huge fan of Alex David films and I think Stella is gorgeous. I would buy this movie right now, except it appears not to have topless nudity. I am making a plea to Alex and to all producers. Please. Please. Just show us some breasts. I like to use my imagination for nearly everything else. But I really want to see a superheroine's tits. Maybe I'm alone, but I don't think so.
You are not alone. I would love to see topless nudity in the crimson Dove films as well, but having seen the last Alex David Crimson Dove film, even without the topless nudity, the quality of the film was so good that it more than made up for the lack of a good front porch. This one is a definite must buy for me.
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

avenger wrote:Doesn't Paragon also have a Crimson Dove character?
Paragon's character is Crimson angel.
Ave atque vale
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Out of curiosity: What are Crimson Dove's powers?

Glad to see Stella back, by the way. She looks great as Crimson Dove! And as Supergirl.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

decendingskulls wrote:
avenger wrote:Doesn't Paragon also have a Crimson Dove character?
Paragon's character is Crimson angel.
thanks....it gets confusing with all the color-coded heroines sometimes :thumbup:
decendingskulls
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Brad wrote:Out of curiosity: What are Crimson Dove's powers?
Just a guess here, but all of the superheroines in this genre seem to have the generic superman/wonder woman/captain america-type powers to varying degrees such as flight, super-strength, and varying levels of difficulty to overpower or damage them under normal circumstances. Basically a super-human/super soldier.
Last edited by decendingskulls 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ave atque vale
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

decendingskulls wrote:
Brad wrote:Out of curiosity: What are Crimson Dove's powers?
Just a guess here, but all of the superheroines in this genre seem to have the generic superman/wonder woman/captain america-type powers to varying degrees such as flight, super-strength, and varying levels of difficulty to overpower or damage them under normal circumstances. Basically a super-human/übermensch.
I suspected as much, but when I didn't see Crimson Dove use any super powers other than super strength, I wasn't sure. Thanks, though.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Wow, another great one for Stella! That first Crimson Dove was good, but this looks even better.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Is she chloroformed in the Crimson Dove outfit????