Batgirl versus Gretel: The Visit (Christina Carter Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: Picking up from the events of 'Batgirl versus Gretel', Lisly Bonner a.k.a. Gretel has been captured by rookie caped crusader Batgirl after a failed attempt at assassinating Gotham City billionaire Bruce Wayen. Gretel is now on 23-hour lockdown at Stonegate Penitentiary's Female Supervillain Ward for gifted but criminally insane individuals and for a while, Gretel seems to be at peace, trying to catch some shut-eye during the months she must remain at this 'looney bin'.

However, Gretel's dreams during her restful sleep are anything but peaceful as she appears to be having nightmares about her encounter with Batgirl. Odds are, Gretel's dreams just may be a reality though because while she sleeps someone has decided to pay her a 'conjugal visit' in her cell...and it ain't the 'tooth fairy'...
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4 (Sleeping Beauty)_snapshot_00.41_[2016.05.19_21.55.18].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4 (Sleeping Beauty)_snapshot_00.41_[2016.05.19_21.55.18].jpg (15.71 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on Film):

After seeing the first episode of 'Batgirl versus Gretel', I was thoroughly impressed and curious to see how Christina Carter would continue the storyline for sociopathic super-criminal Gretel after her last encounter with Batgirl. Well, Christina took her swing with this project and you know what...her punch hit dead center where it was suppose to.

I was very impressed with what she and Candleboxxx did together in this production and it didn't disappoint at all. I think Christina was trying to recapture the ominous-spirit of her previous production 'Dark Dimension' that she did with Lady Diana years ago. Needless to say, 'The Visit' is almost like 'Dark Dimension' except this time, it's the villainess who gets to be at the superheroine's mercy.

And for me, that's how a superheroine domination vid is supposed to look...with the heroine in control and the villainess at her 'beck and call'...

Pros:

-Well, let's start with the production sets. As usual, CC Productions have very good sets to go with the 'dream theme' for this story. We have a shot of Gretel in her prison cell sleeping and then the rest of the story takes places in the bowels of Gretel's mind which appears to be a dungeon room of some sort.
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4 (Stonegate Holding Facility)_snapshot_00.33_[2016.05.19_21.55.04].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4 (Stonegate Holding Facility)_snapshot_00.33_[2016.05.19_21.55.04].jpg (18.59 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
The lighting for the atmosphere is ominous, yet clear and they have excellent stage props ranging from an overheard rack to a spread-eagle torture rack that Christina gets placed on later in the story.

-Hot costumes as always. Christina has her orange prison jumpsuit and her Gretel costume complete with skintight white jumpsuit, sexy white boots, black bag and utility belt.

Candleboxxx gets to don that gorgeous purple Batgirl outfit and she still looks stunning as always wearing it.

-Candleboxxx and Christina engage in a little ye' ole fisticuffs during the first part of the story and I enjoyed how these two traded blows with each other! Left-hooks, right-crosses and some low blows between these two fetish beauties really made the scene all the more erotic and their were excellent audio effects for the blows also.

Candleboxxx get to pin Christina down and she wails away on her, not holding anything back. The best part is that during the fight, they did quick cuts of Gretel in her cell sleeping, moaning and shifting each time Batgirl strikes her. That really sold the theme that Gretel was having a nightmare...or a beautiful dream depending on whether or not she enjoys being a submissive.

-Candleboxxx gets to do all sorts of naughty things with Miss Carter in this story. She gags her, ties her hands overhead in shackles, exposes Christina's lovely athletic body, rubs her crotch and then forces her to cum against her will with a dildo device and a vibrator at the same time. Later, she has Christina tied down to a spread-eagle rack of some sort and exposes her own body for the viewer to see.

Both fetish models truly have amazing figures when they shed their costumes.
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_09.28_[2016.05.19_22.00.32].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_09.28_[2016.05.19_22.00.32].jpg (16.81 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_14.09_[2016.05.19_22.03.09].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_14.09_[2016.05.19_22.03.09].jpg (20.92 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_17.49_[2016.05.19_22.06.53].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_17.49_[2016.05.19_22.06.53].jpg (24.05 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
-Candle and Christina worship each other's body's with nipple licking and then, Candle sits on Christina and makes herself cum right on her face!

I was like, 'whoaaaaaa! Candle is not messing around. She really is a nasty-girl...and I loooooooove it!' When Candle's cunt juices start flowing, they're are practically gushing out of her like a waterfall and Christina was enjoying every minute and drop of it too! That cum scene right there was just too sweet for words. Plus, I think she came more than once for that scene and if she did, then kudos to her for doing that!
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_24.51_[2016.05.19_22.09.54].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_24.51_[2016.05.19_22.09.54].jpg (18.91 KiB) Viewed 3180 times
-The ending is rather ambigious, but for me, it seemed like a happy ending and that left me with a smile on my face.

Cons:

-Hmmm, just the scene where Candle is flogging Christina. Even though it's the villainess who gets it, it still didn't do much for me.

Diagnosis (What could've been better)

-This fetish vid could've used a makeout scene or two between Batgirl and Gretel.

-Didnt' feel like there was a lot of conversation between the two and it could've used that. (But given that Christina was gagged throughout most of this, I doubt she would've been able to say very much) LOL!

-Would've loved to hear Gretel beg or plead for mercy some in this story too.

Final Outcome:

You know, people grossly underestimate how good Batgirl is when she's on her own, but Christina shows here why the rookies should never be underestimated, even in a dream sequence. And while we can't really tell if Gretel was dreaming or really experiencing the sensations she was having with Batgirl, one thing is for certain: Batgirl is not a crusader you want to take lightly or lock horns with.

No longer will she be called the 'Bat-brat' by the Justice League after this session as she has shown here that she has truly earned her 'veteran' wings.

Final Outcome for 'Batgirl versus Gretel- the Visit': 10 out of 10! I highly prescribe this fetish vid for Batgirl and Gretel fans. :thumbup:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Additional images for viewing pleasure:
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_02.26_[2016.05.19_21.59.07].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_02.26_[2016.05.19_21.59.07].jpg (17.98 KiB) Viewed 3177 times
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_16.32_[2016.05.19_22.05.55].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_16.32_[2016.05.19_22.05.55].jpg (20.95 KiB) Viewed 3177 times
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_19.47_[2016.05.19_22.08.32].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_19.47_[2016.05.19_22.08.32].jpg (23.09 KiB) Viewed 3177 times
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_25.53_[2016.05.19_22.10.44].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4_snapshot_25.53_[2016.05.19_22.10.44].jpg (22.7 KiB) Viewed 3177 times
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4 (To Dream or Not to Dream)_snapshot_27.10_[2016.05.19_22.11.36].jpg
BGvsGL_TheVisit.mp4 (To Dream or Not to Dream)_snapshot_27.10_[2016.05.19_22.11.36].jpg (16.2 KiB) Viewed 3177 times
If you haven't seen this vid yet, you need to. It's very entertaining and extremely erotic! :thumbup:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Although I enjoyed the interaction.

Not a big fan of the Gretel character, just me.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Dazzle1 wrote:Although I enjoyed the interaction.

Not a big fan of the Gretel character, just me.
I understand Dazzle1. This character took me some time to get used to because I had no clue what her origin story was. The thing that I enjoyed most about this vid is that the 'superheroine is in control'.