Carly's Kitten 2 (the superheroines.com)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

While I'm not very attracted by videos with emphasis in combat moves (my kinks being more related to bondage, escape, capture and KO, not wrestling) I purchased a couple of clips in the discount sale at The Superheroine.com.

Carly's Kittens 2 with Tiffany Chase didn't really catch me in the beginning (where the other two actresses trade blows). But I enjoyed Tiffany's costume, mischievous playfulness, dialogue, and a great chloro scene at the end. Quite good, one of the rare occasions where I cared for the acting (other than performance in the kinky/sex parts).

The Chloro scenes compilation is amazing. Most of these are really well done. A perfect video, with the only negative aspect that I'd like some male actors being more fit for the role. I don't purchase videos to watch them, still I'd like if producers be more selective. Plese note: I have nothing against people who are overweight or not-so-good looking, I belong to both categories, but... I don't aspire to act in any media.

I'm happy with this (expensive!) double purchase.
Attachments
Clipboard01-carlys kittnes.jpg
Clipboard01-carlys kittnes.jpg (114.79 KiB) Viewed 1513 times
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

His best chloro scene in my opinion, and the model was gorgeous!