SHC Ultragirl

General discussions about superheroines!
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Anybody know the name of the actress who played Ultragirl? She was great in that video where she got destroyed by the X5, one of my favourites,,
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I believe her first name was Taylor if you mean the actress who played her first. There was a later Ultra Girl named Summer. SHC seldom used the last names of its models. Mr. X would be the one who is most likely to know the full names.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Do you have an example. Because I don't recall Taylor being Ultragirl against the x5 cause we would have Taylor be the x5. I think you're thinking of Summer. Taylor played Ultrawoman in the mop monster video.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

On that topic, how about a retro version of Ultrawoman--that exact same outfit--with Alexis (the actress Rye just used as Superia)? I think that would be one awesome video.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

sugarcoater wrote:On that topic, how about a retro version of Ultrawoman--that exact same outfit--with Alexis (the actress Rye just used as Superia)? I think that would be one awesome video.
I'd suggest the outfit used in "The Ultrawoman Trap". Which costume were you thinking of, sugarcoater?
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That one is the one I had in mind. That video is what got me hooked on SHC. "The Antares Fluid" was another classic video--loved the way Ultragirl was dunked in the tub! Random other detail.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The Ultragirl trap is by far my favorite
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

This thread needs some pictures!
1966069.jpg
1966069.jpg (58.92 KiB) Viewed 8641 times
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks Mr X - would you happen to know Summer's full name? She was so good in that video as well as in 'The Antares Fluid'.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

emile wrote:Thanks Mr X - would you happen to know Summer's full name? She was so good in that video as well as in 'The Antares Fluid'.
Sorry it was Karmen who fought the x5. Taylor played the x3. Karmen played Ultra Girl. She is now retired. She was a local dancer.
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This is the Ultrawoman costume I'm thinking of:

https://postimg.org/image/fhevv5a2l/f2064033/

But that's just me.
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

Ultrawoman Trap and the one where she's drugged and beaten in the hotel room are two of my all time favorites. The glory days of SHC which are sadly long past. Would love to see someone revive Ultrawoman and feature her in more videos, as well as the Spellbinder character that Darla and Kelsie used to play.
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Thanks Mr X - real great times reminiscing over those fantastic videos! Another absolute classic in my books was that Supreme Avenger video entitled 'Sibling Rivalry' - that actress sold her defeat so well.. Ahh the good days..
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I loved the Power Angel films, Tanya Danielle was amazeballs and I nearly had palpitations when they put Sophia Rossi in that costume

Think I still have the photo sets on an external drive somewhere
HeroineTard
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'm still a fan of Psystrike and her gooey humiliating demise.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Mr. X wrote:Do you have an example. Because I don't recall Taylor being Ultragirl against the x5 cause we would have Taylor be the x5. I think you're thinking of Summer. Taylor played Ultrawoman in the mop monster video.
I just remember a model named Taylor who looked great in the blue Ultra outfit and who put a lot into her performances.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Viking I think I know what film you're referring. IS she chloroformed by the two masked men in one film? That was my all time favorite scene
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Viking I think I know what film you're referring. IS she chloroformed by the two masked men in one film? That was my all time favorite scene

Yes that is Taylor. The two guys in ski masks who were looking for their skis.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Mr. X wrote:Yes that is Taylor. The two guys in ski masks who were looking for their skis.
Yeah, that rings a bell, that was back when you could get an American Fox photo story and 25% off on snowboards at Skiperheroinecentral
emile
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yeah I loved that Ultrawoman video too. For me, those SHC videos are still unrivaled to this day - the way the peril was set up and how they were defeated and how they moaned..

I still remember, along with Ultragirl and Ultrawoman, that Gold Avenger one, also a great video
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

He made great videos. With models who were full figured and fit those high thigh costumes perfectly. He is really sitting on a gold mine. Would love for him to do the Trophy Hunter series again too. Those chloro scenes were great. I remember Vanessa Harding as "Stinger" was a personal fav!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:Viking I think I know what film you're referring. IS she chloroformed by the two masked men in one film? That was my all time favorite scene
That was a great one, with an amazing double chloro takedown of Ultrawoman. There was also another where she's trapped by two beasts and beaten absolutely senseless, dragged inside and beaten some more. Those two and the hotel one where she gets tazed in the neck and breasts are probably 3 of my all time fave videos.
LaundryGuy101
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

The best is the mop monster when ultra girl gives into it and starts getting off on being taken and then moans like crazy as she is being sploged on. Summer was amazing! Thank you mr .x I wish someone could do it as good as your crew did.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

You have to love the concept of a "mop monster". And it was well executed!
I really liked the way Ultrawoman got into it as she was being taken. Any chance of someone doing an homage to that with a higher quality shoot? (and I don't mean that disparagingly, I just mean a high end costume and modern cameras.)

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

RedMountain wrote:
That was a great one, with an amazing double chloro takedown of Ultrawoman. There was also another where she's trapped by two beasts and beaten absolutely senseless, dragged inside and beaten some more. Those two and the hotel one where she gets tazed in the neck and breasts are probably 3 of my all time fave videos.
I believe the one with the two beasts was Taylor's first appearance in an SHC video. Richpartist would have loved her videos because they were loaded with KOs and carries. I enjoyed her videos because she always appeared to commit to her character and gave a very animated performance. I was disappointed when SHC shifted her to villain roles. She and Wren Andrews were my favorite performers from that period.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Gold Avenger was another stunning SHC character. I only wish more videos were done with her in that high-cut outfit.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!

RustedPeaces
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

The ultrawoman trap was always my favourite. This is one of the hottest female v female superheroine fights I'd ever seen.

bgrhugs
Sargeant
Sargeant

RustedPeaces wrote:
7 years ago
The ultrawoman trap was always my favourite. This is one of the hottest female v female superheroine fights I'd ever seen.

ungggg!! crushing me!!! she is strong as me if not stronger!! ahhH!!