The Future of Peril Versions of Bluestone's Videos!

General discussions about superheroines!

In the Peril versions, what do you most want?

Every episode to end with a knockout
6%
Only some episodes to end with a knockout
3%
I want the heroine to win on occasion
8%
I want episodes only starring characters based on Supergirl, Batgirl or Wonder Woman
10%
I want episodes starring other heroines like Catwarrior, Blackbird, Dark Widow, and new heroines
8%
I want continuing storylines
6%
I don't care about continuing storylines
6%
I like what you're doing, so keep doing what you're doing
5%
Chloroforming is a must for me to buy
8%
Knockouts are a must for me to buy
7%
Bearhugs are a must for me to buy
3%
Backbreakers are a must for me to buy
2%
Low blows are a must for me to buy
7%
Secret identities and transformations are a must for me to buy
3%
Traps are a must for me to buy
7%
Bondage is a must for me to buy
10%

Total votes: 324
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

I have been in discussions with the fans on our "Dark Wondra 1: Collected" thread about what they want to see in the Peril versions of our superheroine videos. I know exactly what the Extreme version fans want to see, but I'm now being told the following about the Peril versions:

1. I should only use characters based upon Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Batgirl, which means that I might as well stop making Catwarrior, Blackbird (Dark Canary), and Dark Widow videos, and not bother with new heroines based upon Psylocke, Storm, Power Girl and Ms. Marvel. Also, I might as well not consider Seer and Agent August to be of any importance in the stories;

2. All Peril episodes should end with a knock-out, either by a hit, chloroform, bearhug or back break, meaning that the heroines will be in a constant state of being captives of the bad guys. This will mean that there will be very limited storylines that can accommodate this plot restriction;

May I kindly have the thoughts from the Peril fans here as to what you want to see. It's looking like I should be concentrating on featuring only Supernova, our several Amazon heroines and Darkwing, and making the Peril versions like the Extreme versions with no on-going storyline, i.e. Supernova is killed at the end of the Extreme version and captured at the end of the Peril version, but is mysteriously alive and free at the start of the next episode to take on the forces of evil again.

Let me know if that's what the fans want, so that we're not wasting our time and money producing videos that are not going to sell. We might as well produce only those videos that will be supported by the buying public.

Oh, for the shy members, we have included a poll. You'll have 3 votes, one for the ending, one for the characters, and one for another matter that's important to you.

Everyone, please all vote and also post any comments that you may have on this thread. We are also running a similar poll on our own message board.

Blue
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Storylines with these videos, to me, are vastly unimportant. They are fetish videos. If I wanted a complex and engaging superhero long form narrative, I can watch any number of current superhero films. I come to these movies looking for KO's, carries, bondage, things of that nature. Stuff I'll never get in the actual theatrical films or tv. I would prefer every episode be self contained, with occasional multi-part storylines. I believe every peril version should include a KO and capture. If the heroine escapes capture by the end, that's fine too. As long as there was a KO and capture.

As far as heroine selection: the top three are your best ones, let's be real. Beyond that, sure you can switch it up with a few new ones. But make sure the costume is on point. A lazy catsuit is terrible, hence my dislike of Catwarrior. Seer is fine; she shows plenty of leg, so no complaints here.

I don't mean to repeat past points I've made, but since you started a new thread I wanted to make sure my thoughts were in the proper place.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Also one more thing: fondling. Would love more lust coming from the bad guys, within reason. Like one of them loving the heroines pantyhosed legs, and remarking on them after she's out cold, rubbing them. Things like that. You had that in your older vids but you seem to have lost that.
decker2020
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I agree with the fondling, it doesn't even have to be nudity but just the humiliation and groping of heroines after they have been captured or weakened. I think if you look at the site giga-web most of their movies have that aspect about them.
Judah
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yeah. I like AOH/Bondage torture. It is a must for me. Even if there is a small segment. Almost all heroine movies I contain AOH bondage torture. Me and others even promote those AOH films on other forums geared toward that kind of bondage. Really would love to see Dark Wondra in AOH bondage. Even AOH hoisting is awesome
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

I like an ongoing storyline, but I am probably in the minority here. Whatever you do, hit the fetish points. Lots of legs, boobs (even covered), unmasking, bondage, captures, KO whether by fist, foot, or chloroform. I don't like the heroines to lose too easily. They are super heroines, after all, so put up a good fight (you've done pretty good in that aspect). My favorites are the WW clones.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all of your feedback and keep it coming. We are listening and will be considering all of your points as we put together our next shoot.

Blue
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I'll add my voice to supporting the idea of continued plot lines. It is what separates your product from the market and what attracted me to your stuff in the first place (beyond the obviously gorgeous models you work with of course). I'll also second the fondling- mainstream media will never give us this even though every villain would think of it. Fetish vids are the only place we get it.

The main thing I think we need is more variety. I like chloroforming and bear hug back breakers as much as the next guy but when it is the way the heroine is deafeated in every episode it gets tired. To that end, I'd like to see more traps like the ones from the 60's Batman series that got me and probably a lot of others into the fetish. Escape from traps would also allow you to tell continuing stories while giving us viewers the pleasure of watching the heroines squirm under the mental anguish of the trap. I've already asked on another thread but seeing Supernova strapped down spreadeagled as a Novanite laser creeps towards her crotch is something I'd buy in a heartbeat. Classic perils such as freezing chambers and stasis tubes in which the heroine is imprisoned (with the oxygen being slowly sucked out too) are always crowd pleasers I feel. And the classic Cat's Whiskers peril is another good one.

Anyway Blue, overall I think you're doing fabulous work. Mostly, just keep it up but keep us trap-lovers in mind as you craft new episodes too.
nikolai68
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Given the amount of physical confrontations it would be nice to see the heroine stunned or knocked semiconscious from a punch. Love a confident heroine giving a good fight but one missed block and she's limp and woozy. (Or she's winning but a second for clunks her on the head from behind). Gives an opportunity for some stripping... a revival, more fighting. And then a more final KO.
scwank
Henchman
Henchman

Great stuff in the post I've quoted below. I checked the bondage box, just because it opens the door to a zillion different possibilities, from a simple hogtie, to more elaborate traps.
Night_Lantern wrote:I'll add my voice to supporting the idea of continued plot lines. It is what separates your product from the market and what attracted me to your stuff in the first place (beyond the obviously gorgeous models you work with of course). I'll also second the fondling- mainstream media will never give us this even though every villain would think of it. Fetish vids are the only place we get it.

The main thing I think we need is more variety. I like chloroforming and bear hug back breakers as much as the next guy but when it is the way the heroine is deafeated in every episode it gets tired. To that end, I'd like to see more traps like the ones from the 60's Batman series that got me and probably a lot of others into the fetish. Escape from traps would also allow you to tell continuing stories while giving us viewers the pleasure of watching the heroines squirm under the mental anguish of the trap. I've already asked on another thread but seeing Supernova strapped down spreadeagled as a Novanite laser creeps towards her crotch is something I'd buy in a heartbeat. Classic perils such as freezing chambers and stasis tubes in which the heroine is imprisoned (with the oxygen being slowly sucked out too) are always crowd pleasers I feel. And the classic Cat's Whiskers peril is another good one.

Anyway Blue, overall I think you're doing fabulous work. Mostly, just keep it up but keep us trap-lovers in mind as you craft new episodes too.
luther
Henchman
Henchman

Pretty loyal fan and my two extras would be a lot more spread eagle shots and panaramic going around the unconscious heroine in a slow motion/fashion for all of your KO's ... to see every lucious bit of our lovely heroines. You have great models/actresses by the way. Keep up the good work and thanks!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bondage is leading by a nose. ...............I think thats a nose :)
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

The biggest point for me was "I like what you're doing, keep it up."

Apart from that, my tastes generally run to "stuff I saw on TV and want to see again, and stuff I always wanted to see happen on TV but never did." Wondra getting gassed is good. Wondra getting hit with a tranquilizer dart is even better, because it never happened on the show. Likewise Wondra getting karate chopped or punched out by a supervillain. I also really like carries and scenes depicting the aftermath of the heroine's defeat. Wonder Woman getting knocked out in Fausta was good, but Wonder Woman getting carried out of there unconscious and taken to the plane was better. How about a scene where two villains discuss their evil plan while the defeated heroine is laid out on a table nearby?

Lastly, I like some spontaneity, and I think variety is the spice of life. I do not want to see a series of videos all of which check off the same list of marketable fetishes in the same order (see modern anime for why this is bad). I want different storylines, even if they are basically shortcuts to the peril that sells the videos. Storylines and personality make even fetish videos better.
Dbbbrrr
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I dont think a bearhug or a backbreaker should end each episode. I just like to see em in there. Id love to see more bondage. And necksnaps. But im hoping bearhugs and backbreakers will remain at least some of the time.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We're listening to everyone on this thread, so please continue to post your comments as well as voting for your 3 favourite elements. It looks like there is interest in elements other than just a KO ending every time and only the top three heroines. We'll follow sales of our upcoming "Dark Wondra 1: Collected" video as well as the Catwarrior one following that one to see if characters other than the big three are supported by sales as well as by the poll above. We'd like to expand to other heroines if they will be supported. Other forums are calling for additional heroines to be added to the Bluestone universe. There must be some X-Men fans here who would support a cool Psylocke character, right?

Blue
Elseph
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

I would totally be interested in a Psylocke character! As much as I like "the big 3", if there's nothing else to spice things up occasionally, it quickly gets boring.

There's obviously a reason most other producers keep going back to "the big 3", though mainly Supergirl and Wonderwoman. They are the most recognisable, which gives them a broader appeal which will help sales. It makes sense if you guys decide to focus on "the big 3", but I think if that's all you did, many people would lose interest eventually.

If you take a look at TBFE or the soon to be closed TheSuperheroines, they often feature variations of "the big 3", but they regularly throw in other heroines too and a lot of their own original heroines. I actually preferred some of the "new heroines" they created to the "classic" ones, it was something new and fresh.

I generally only buy videos with low blows -something which I'd like Bluestone to feature more of- but content aside the biggest selling points for me are:
1) Actress
2) Costume
If you get a hot talented actress (something which you guys do very well) who looks good in a cool, sexy costume (something I feel you could improve on) throw in the content I enjoy and you've got my attention.

Catwarrior for example, I like the character, but as a superheroine fan, the costume -a very basic catsuit- is quite boring. Agent August has a similar costume, but as a villainess it works, and the actress who plays her is stunning which helps too. Villains can get away with being a bit dark or plain, whilst heroines I feel require a bit more character. The Black Canary costume, though not the most exciting, still looks way better for this reason with its leotard cut, jacket and fishnets. Similarly SHF did a Black Cat heroine,http://www.heroinemovies.com/wp-content ... wCat-2.jpg essentially just a catsuit but just having the white accents, gloves etc. makes it look a whole lot better. Catsuits can work on heroines, but they aren't the most inspired or attention grabbing costumes.

So I think if cast right, a Psylocke character in the right costume would be really cool. She's got a distinctive look and a cool costume, and hasn't been done my many other producers that I know of. Unlike blander catsuit heroines, she really stands out.

I think variation is a necessity to keep things fresh, so I'd love to see new heroines and think it'd be a shame if you only stuck to the big 3. For similar reasons, I'd hate it if your Peril versions all ended in a KO. I already know how the extreme versions end, so I'd like there to be some suspense in one of your video versions, and the hope for the occasional unexpected heroine victory. These are just my personal opinions though.
Last edited by Elseph 8 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Definitely interested in a Psylocke character done right. For me, that would be the Jim Lee version of the costume and model.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I would like to see vampira ! She could seduce supernova !! She gets behind supernova to bite her on the neck and what do we see green
fangs !! We all know what they are made off !! Supernova turns evil sexier seductive ! Her outfit is all black with some changes maybe slit up the skirt ripped stockings !! She is now on the dark evil side ! She tries to seduce her victims before the bite !!!!
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The Future Of Peril Episodes; I like Bluestone superheroines to be beautiful, confident, strong and powerful diplaying fierce combat fighting skills and dominance against their adversaries. Captured endings are awesome but now and then it's always sexy to see the superheroine win, standing in a power pose, bold and victorious! My favorite peril elements are bearhugs and all types of KO'S, especially chloroform action plus also unmasking, low blows, deception-trickery-traps, bondage. I would like to see more Dark Wondra, Ultrawoman, Emma G, Supernova, Catwarrior, Darkwing and new heroines like Psylocke in continual storyline battle action episodes with occasional quality transformation scenes. Keep doing what you are doing, it rocks in the "Bluestone Universe!
Last edited by wondergirlsupragirl 8 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Swmexi
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

My two cents:

1. I think most people really like Supergirl and Wonder Woman, so I assume that videos based on those heroines make you the most profit.

2. That being said, changing things up helps keep things from getting stale. If it's the same thing every time, it's harder and harder to get excited. Other heroines would be great, but in choosing the heroines, I think the key thing is to put the right girl in the right costume. Psylocke, She-ra, Ms. Marvel, and Elektra all have really revealing costumes and do not have many decent videos on the market.

3. Using Anastasiya Breadson as an example, she is gorgeous but wears an outfit as Agent August that a person could wear to a casual church without causing much of a congregational uproar. If she was dressed as She-ra, Emma Frost or Ms. Marvel, I think she would draw in many more viewers even though those characters do not have the mainstream of a Supergirl or Wonder Woman.

4. Speaking of sexier outfits, is there any chance we ever lose the pantyhose? I have to think that a bare-legged Danica or Anastasiya would sell quite a few videos.

5. To be frank, neither the plot nor the acting have ever been all that compelling. That being said, I think the videos would suffer if the ongoing plot was removed and the videos became nothing but excuses for someone to molest a heroine. The plot makes it feel like more of a real canon ongoing drama with escalating stakes even if the plot is not fantastic. At a minimum, having the plot makes it feel like real heroines as opposed to just some girl in cosplay (if I had to take a guess, I bet you're superheroine videos greatly outsell your White Angel videos, and I would bet that is partially because you have created superheroines with ongoing plots).

Love, love, love your work. Just thought I'd share my two cents on what could make it even better
openseason3232
Neophyte
Neophyte

Psylocke sounds like an amazing idea! Psylocke seems like such an underrated character and I can never find her in the peril scene anywhere, I believe that having multiple heroines is a good idea as it makes getting the big three even more impressive when we get to see them. As much as I love seeing Danica chloroformed it is always good to have variety like you have done so far and it would be a let down for me if that stopped happening, but i still would buy your videos regardlss!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Thanks for all of the feedback. We are taking notes and moving forward accordingly with writing scripts for our next shoot. Keep those comments coming, and remember to vote if you haven't already done so.

Blue
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

I like knockout by fist to the chin, slugged/blackjack or chloro. And I love fondling the unconscious heroine and carrying, cradle or OTS. Love the heroine to be knocked out for an extended period of time. Someone earlier said they like to have villains discussing their plans while heroine lies KO'd on the floor or table. I WOULD LIKE THAT.,,,, I'm not a big fan of bondage. Unconscious heroines are more attractive if their limbs are loose so they can be manipulated. DON'T LIKE LOW BLOWS. One is OK, two would be OK, but endless BANG, BANG, BANG, and on and on and on and repeatedly is a turn off for me. Yeah, I know some like it. Love to see when unconscious heroine is carried to a car, van or truck and placed inside (not tied up) to go for a ride..... MORE KO'S, FONDLING, AND CARRYING AND CAMERA PANNING THE KNOCKED OUT SUPERHEROINE................Thanks
cratchit
Neophyte
Neophyte

@Blue: Let’s see ---- you are “being told” that you should use only characters based on SG, WW, and BG because 25 fans voted for this option while a mere 23 wanted more variety? What ever happened to that wonderful old notion of “statistical significance”?
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

How about a heroine knocked out,waking up sometime later with her costume(uniform)taken off her and shes now wearing a one piece speedo(yoga pants) or something.Just the idea that she would have about while she was out "they" took off her outfit and dressed her.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That and the getting knocked out again just as shes trying to wake up from the first k.o. :)
Night_Lantern
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

This! Please make this happen:
Richpartist wrote:How about a heroine knocked out,waking up sometime later with her costume(uniform)taken off her and shes now wearing a one piece speedo(yoga pants) or something.Just the idea that she would have about while she was out "they" took off her outfit and dressed her.
Even if she just wakes up in her bra and panties that would be mighty hot. Throw in some bondage and perhaps a kinky trap like a stasis tube she has been placed in or an experimentation table she is bound to spread-eagle and I am sold!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good idea,that way she knows she's been "violated" at her most vulnerable time(knocked out)and seriously what self respecting villain would NOT undress his captive heroine and check her out :) No need for nudity that way,just bra and panties :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

cratchit wrote:@Blue: Let’s see ---- you are “being told” that you should use only characters based on SG, WW, and BG because 25 fans voted for this option while a mere 23 wanted more variety? What ever happened to that wonderful old notion of “statistical significance”?
That's why I put up the poll. It appears that those telling me that only the big 3 are being supported were not accurate. Since a fair number want other heroines, we will continue to feature heroines outside of the big 3.

Blue
possum2
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'd like to see some different heroines other than the same 3 you mentioned that are featured in almost every video available.

I'd Especially like to see the X-Men females like Rogue (Jim Lee outfit) and Storm.

I like knockouts, in a punch, backbreaker, choke, taser, after she puts up a fight.
Love seeing the unconscious heroine carried (arm carries with mouth open especially).
I also like to see the limp heroines fondled and manipulated while unconscious.

And I like nice long shots of the KO'd heroine sprawled on the floor, tied and hanging with arms overhead, or draped over the back of a bed, couch etc. with a nice back arch, and mouth open slightly.

Don't like, blood , nudity, masks, low blows, bondage.
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It would be marvellous to see more of all the Bluestone sexy villainesses fighting and capturing superheroines and more of the beautiful Ella Arcana, she is awesome as Seer and extremely hot when she plays the role of a sexy villainess.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Need the ongoing storyline, thats a big reason for the purchase. But i'm a bit confused as to what you mean by the "peril" version. If you are referring to the version in the Vivacious Vigilantes section of your store there is 9% of people at the moment "wanting the heroine to win on occasions" which kinda defeats the point of this V.V "extreme version".

If you are referring to "peril" as in elements for both versions of your videos, you are already doing every option on the poll, some vids don't have one and other vids might have that one but not others. Im not sure you could include every peril element in every video.

My thoughts are that you are the one producer at the present time catering for everyone, you have a video for people who do like the heroine to come out on top, you have a version for the heroine death fans, and you are alot of the time taking suggestions for improvements, or things people want to see in your videos.

My question would be. Why change anything, its pretty good now
(i would of said "perfect now" but you didnt include my cupcake scene in supanova)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

digitalbleh wrote:Need the ongoing storyline, thats a big reason for the purchase. But i'm a bit confused as to what you mean by the "peril" version. If you are referring to the version in the Vivacious Vigilantes section of your store there is 9% of people at the moment "wanting the heroine to win on occasions" which kinda defeats the point of this V.V "extreme version".
Thanks for your vote of confidence. We refer to the 'Peril' version as the one where the heroine is in peril and maybe defeated, but not killed. The Extreme or V.V. version is the death version. We continue with that version, because it still outsells the Peril version across the board, even though on this forum the Peril fans appear to outnumber the Extreme fans. There are forums devoted just to Extreme/Death videos and they LOVE our Extreme versions.

Blue
ribbit
Neophyte
Neophyte

If I'm being honest, a lot of your previews seem to prominently emphasize the extreme/death and choking scenes which might discourage some potential fans. As one uninterested in those elements, I find myself wondering how prolonged those scenes are compared to the rest of the video and without a running time, it's even harder to guess (especially when the scene in question is described as long). There's also no telling which pictures or parts of a trailer are from which version, so if something piques my interest, I have no way of knowing if its in the right version. It looks like there's great potential but it feels risky.
Cthehammer
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I'm quite a fan of the every episode knock out option. I don't think it would limit your ability with reusing characters and models. You can always go a bewitched route and just never explain how they escaped in the first place. I'm fairly certain a majority of the people who buy these videos aren't thinking when they see a limp heroine butt over the shoulder about how she escaped the backbreak of doom from a previous episode.

Kind of like wwe, no one explains why 2 wrestlers who were gonna burn each other's house down become bffs. Or vice versa
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Cthehammer wrote:I'm quite a fan of the every episode knock out option. I don't think it would limit your ability with reusing characters and models. You can always go a bewitched route and just never explain how they escaped in the first place. I'm fairly certain a majority of the people who buy these videos aren't thinking when they see a limp heroine butt over the shoulder about how she escaped the backbreak of doom from a previous episode.

Kind of like wwe, no one explains why 2 wrestlers who were gonna burn each other's house down become bffs. Or vice versa
Precisely
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I'd like to see an identity crisis for supernova ! She fights darkwing ,wondra or ultrawoman and takes their outfit and puts it on ! She
takes their identity ! That would be sooo hot ! Of course some henchmen have her under their control !
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

I'm a fan of the "always a knockout" but I think there could be more variety there. Chloro is the best, but I like also smothering (by hand over mouth, cape wrapped by enemies around the head, gasmasks or brathing apparatus being tampered by evildoers...), sleeper hold, and so on...

I don't like endless fights. Still, even in a losing melee or when being Koed, the heroine should convey the impression of a strong, not easily defeated enemy. And there's nothing wrong if somehow the heroine is victorious at the end.

I don't like brainwashed - hypnotized heroines (if they fall for that, they are not heroines), or frightened heroined mewling in their gags, crying, submitting to sex advances etc. (a real heroine should be always defiant and resourceful).
tsbymmrr
Neophyte
Neophyte

My 2 cents

I would like to see a storyline with either Wonder Woman or Supergirl type heroine were the heroine is led into well laid out trap,( maybe by a group of villains that have been defeated over the years and seek revenge) after busting in on the villian she kicks all of the villains henchman's ass, as she goes thru his hide out, just as she about to capture the main villain she is black mailed and is forced to surrender in order to save a love one or a group of people a city etc.( Here she faced with the situation she could easily destroy the villian but by doing so she hurts the ones she care about and defending)

For Super Girl she forced to place a kryptonite chain on and be led away to some sort of perilous death trap, were she finds away to get out and eventually capture the villian.

And for Wonder Woman she forced to surrender her power belt, shackled and led away to some sort of death trap the drains all of her energy etc.., she goes on to escapes and saves the day in the nick of time.

Also too once the heroine been captured all the villains celebrate and mock and torment the self righteous heroine as she led away .
DemonLizardman
Henchman
Henchman

I like it when the girls transform by touching or crossing there wrists together. Would love to see villainess do that as well.