Supernova Prime vs. Doomsday?!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi Everyone,

Okay, we've had a lot of requests for a Supernova Prime beat down on the other boards. Because she has super powers, she'd be crazy not to use them to defend herself. This means effects in the fight, which we don't mind doing. I think we've done to death the "let's weaken her with etc, etc," plot device, so maybe it's a good idea that we make this one a good beat down with her at full power. Who likes the idea of a kind of Dooms Day villain to beat Supernova Prime? This will involve effects, props and the like, things that will cost. Who is willing to pay a little extra for that video to cover the costs? The video could be just shy of 20 mins, in other words... an epic! If you like this idea, please comment on this thread. We'll leave the ball in your court.

[attachment=0]Supernova Prime Directive Still 15sm.jpg[/attachment]

Let us know if you'll support this idea, and what elements you'd like to see in this battle of the heavyweights!

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 15sm.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 15sm.jpg (93.96 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
Ripper1
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I think this is a grand idea and yes I would be willing to dish out a little extra for an epic one like this
Have only seen one other doomsday vs Supergirl type character and that one was top notch
Just like I know you guys would produce
So I say yes. Please
:)
Brad
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Great idea! I would note that the powers thing should include super strength, but not be limited to it (Supernova Prime should also use heat vision, super breath, super hearing, super speed, flight,...).

One of my complaints about a lot of beat downs is that the producers (or script writers) often seem to forget about the other powers in the Supergirl type power set and only have her using her super strength. :no: But that's just me.

Also, lets not forget about Supernova for other releases. I admit I can't get enough of either version (Melanie or Danica)! :D
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Any video with these two ladies in it is worth any price,but(and there's always a but) unless there is a knockout(and hopefully ots carry away)at the end it would be.........not so good :)
drvoodoo
Sargeant
Sargeant

personally id prefer the blonde supernova in supernova 12 to face DD, or maybe Emma G as Wondra? :-)
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Oh yeah i'd like to see it ! I want to see some costume destruction , see her struggle and moan in pain ! Maybe the dooms day henchmen
chloroform her and she struggles hard and they take her to mr dooms day who has his fun and pummels her !!!!! I'd like to see an ots
carry ! supernova prime has to earn her stripes oh and how fun to watch !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
drdoom88
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I am ALL for this! A good old fashioned beat down of a heroine is always fun! No lasers or fancy guns. Just the villain with complete and utter dominance!! Supernova Prime certainly is ripe for the beating!

It would be really cool to see Dark Wondra on the receiving end of a major beat down as well. She's gotten a couple from Supernova in the past, but I would really like to see her be completely overpowered and overmatched. A beat down of all beat downs for DW!! Maybe beaten so badly that there's blood coming from her nose and mouth. Would be awesome, and I would TOTALLY pay a little extra for that!!

Just a few thoughts and ideas. Love your work and the work of the actresses as always, Blue! Keep it up!!
cratchit
Neophyte
Neophyte

I would LOVE some longer videos. And would be willing to pay for them.