Hello

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
Conveyor66
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hello all you villians. I am conveyor66.
"conveyor" because I am a fan of heroines strapped to conveyor belts headed to something nasty. "66" because I am a big fan of the batman tv show.

As for myself, I am 20 something millennial that's still bares the psycholigical scars of 90s pop culture.

look forward to talking with you all.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

[Steals Tallyho's Walmart Greeter tabard.]

Welcome to the forum.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Welcome! I hope you join in the fun. I'm here to help out the new bods, so if you need to know anything just post here or send me a private message (click the Contact speech bubble below my Avatar and then select PM)

HA, keep that up and you're banned :yes:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Hello hello, welcome to the board. Always nice to have another millennial around...
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Apologies for my disrespect, Mr Ho. Please don't ban me.

Just as an observation, the name Conveyor66 reads to me as "Convey or 66", as if there's a quandary over whether to explain something or do some spooning.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
Conveyor66
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

well I admit it's not the best name, really just meant it as a placeholder until I could think of something better.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's fine. It's just a quirk of how it scans in my strange mind.

There aren't enough conveyor belts in this genre. I guess it's either a matter of shooting in a warehouse (and using industrial machinery for a non-insured purpose) or finding a producer like Jim Weathers who will spend time and money rigging a bespoke prop.

http://clips4sale.com/49861/10198561
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Conveyor66 wrote:well I admit it's not the best name, really just meant it as a placeholder until I could think of something better.
Its a fine and noble name, nothing wrong with it, and now its up to you to uphold the proud traditions of Conveyors 1 through 65 who have gone before you. Gone but not forgotten :weep:
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).