Princess Ariel?

General discussions about superheroines!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I know its been discussed before,the whole thing about different characters,how about Princess Ariel from Thundarr The Barbarian.Depending on your age you might not even remember her but wow was she fantastic :love: I would LOVE to see her(and Princess from Battle of the Planets) in alot more videos.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Loved that episode where she is caught by the space vampire wrapping her up in webs. Her, Gravity Girl and Tara from the Herculoids were basically the same long haired heroine and I loved all of them.
Conveyor66
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Oh yeah I use to catch reruns of that show on cartoon network. I remember one were she was caught by dwarfs and tied to a pole with another damsel. Then they had this slab that was slowly descending on their heads. Great scene.

Speaking of old cartoon damsels anyone remember a miniskirted heroine that fought evil by moonlight?
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

At first I thought this was about the mermaid...

... carry on.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Conveyor66 wrote: Speaking of old cartoon damsels anyone remember a miniskirted heroine that fought evil by moonlight?
Cyber six? First tranny cartoon.
Conveyor66
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Mr. X wrote:
Conveyor66 wrote: Speaking of old cartoon damsels anyone remember a miniskirted heroine that fought evil by moonlight?
Cyber six? First tranny cartoon.

No. She was named sailor moon.
athenaartemis
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Richpartist wrote:I know its been discussed before,the whole thing about different characters,how about Princess Ariel from Thundarr The Barbarian.Depending on your age you might not even remember her but wow was she fantastic :love: I would LOVE to see her(and Princess from Battle of the Planets) in alot more videos.
Absolutely Knotty Guy did a Princess from Battle of the Planets. He called her Gatch Gal played by the always fun Star 9. This link should take you there http://clips4sale.com/studio/10033/7702 ... v-720x480-

I once wrote a script or two for Princess Ariel but abandoned the concept.