"Supernova 13: Identity Crisis" RELEASED!

General discussions about superheroines!
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks, but I had to share with you this pic from the next Supernova episode!

Wondra's lasso around her throat makes Supernova powerless and vulnerable.

[attachment=0]Supernova Identity Crisis still 4.jpg[/attachment]

Coming soon.

More pics can be seen in my absence here:
http://www.femmefatalities.com/phpBB3/v ... 40&t=13963

Enjoy!

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Identity Crisis still 4.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 4.jpg (698.15 KiB) Viewed 13088 times
Last edited by Bluestone 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Does she have to do whatever you ask of her while thats around her?If so,I want her to fly over to my house :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Any chance of an OTS pic?
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Also, no pantyhose for Supernova here huh? :(
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

"Supernova 13: Identity Crisis" coming soon!

Chloroforming is included in this great video!

[attachment=0]Supernova Identity Crisis still 7.jpg[/attachment]

For bare-legged fans, Supernova is not wearing pantyhose in this one, just her long, lovely, tanned legs!

More to come once I get back from vacation, or check out the FF updates in my absence.

Blue
Attachments
Supernova Identity Crisis still 7.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 7.jpg (751.89 KiB) Viewed 12585 times
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Ah Blue, you cant resist almost giving me that perfect video but then ripping away one of the important aspects for me lol And so it continues....
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:Ah Blue, you cant resist almost giving me that perfect video but then ripping away one of the important aspects for me lol And so it continues....
It's that same old story again. We try, but we can't please everyone. LOL!

Suggestion: Gather together all the fans who want exactly what you want, and commission a custom video. You'll need quite a few though, because our customs go for $5,000. :)

Blue
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Ahhh Chlorofoam :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Bluestone wrote:
Mamooche24 wrote:Ah Blue, you cant resist almost giving me that perfect video but then ripping away one of the important aspects for me lol And so it continues....
It's that same old story again. We try, but we can't please everyone. LOL!

Suggestion: Gather together all the fans who want exactly what you want, and commission a custom video. You'll need quite a few though, because our customs go for $5,000. :)

Blue
Shouldnt be hard to do, since mostly everyone on this forum is into ko's and pantyhose. But hey, according to you, we apparently are not lol
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Pantyhose is the cherry on top of a ice cream shake,its not needed all the time but its REALLY nice to have :)
Eagle
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Yay for chloro!
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

YESSSS Love the chloro scenes !!!!! Oh look at those eyes soooo hot !!! I hope she struggles allot puts up a fight !!!!!!!!!!!!
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm one of the "with pantyhose" fans so... this one isn't for me.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Pantyhose, bare legs, I couldn't care less. Keep providing your videos with a good storyline and attractive actresses who play their roles well. You do a good job of mixing in (from film to film) the very diverse special interests of people who buy videos about super heroines.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'll still say, I can't understand why a more subtle detail like pantyhose (something meant to look like skin) is such a big deal. To each their own obviously, but when a video has a lot of other qualities to it, seems unfortunate that the video is skipped for just that. Too bad to miss out on so many good options.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well, of course pantyhose yes or no is only one point. I really love unmaskings, she has no mask at all, so that is a big minus point.
I just prefer the darkwing series from bluestone. That has everything.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Good story line(Knock outs with chloroform or other means ots carries)and gorgeous women is what pretty much matters most.The pantyhose is the cherry on top,and if you don't "get it" about pantyhose then there is no use trying to explain :)
Bluestone(and at times NGC) are the best producers for this reason(and MH as well) This video shows a GORGEOUS blond sexy woman knocked out with chloroform while wearing a short skirt,that makes it worth every penny or sheckel :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I've explained my viewpoint ad nauseam so I won't bore anyone with it again. I just simply get frustrated when he insists he listens to us fans, but then when shoot time comes around he throws giant curveballs in the equation randomly. I mean, did she forget to bring pantyhose to set that day? If that's the case, be honest. Instead of coming out with the "we wanted to throw the bare legs fans a bone" excuse.

And then I get assurances in response: "but ultra woman wears hose in her next two releases! And she gets KO'd by an explosion and a slam!"

Who wants to see an explosion and slam KO? So another pass. If it's not one thing, it's the other. I mean, it's not exactly too much to request. To just make one video with a hosed heroine getting chloroformed and carried away. You used to do it a year or so ago. Why can't we get it one more time? Then you won't hear anymore whining out of me. And preferably with this actress, cuz she's so damn hot. And I guarantee it sells.

I mean, from what I've seen here, and even on the femme fatalities board, there are more hose fans than not. A shoot this anticipated, with a model this hot, a chloro scene this well executed, only to throw a wrench in there with the no hose. It's a bummer and a letdown.

But hey, at the end of the day this is just a little fetish video, worth a few minutes of enjoyment and nothing more, so I suppose it's not much to get worked up over lol just don't act like you listen to everyone. Cuz you rarely follow through on it. And not just with this pantyhose subject either; with other things that people have wanted in the past this has happened as well.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Mamooche24 wrote:I've explained my viewpoint ad nauseam so I won't bore anyone with it again. I just simply get frustrated when he insists he listens to us fans, but then when shoot time comes around he throws giant curveballs in the equation randomly. I mean, did she forget to bring pantyhose to set that day? If that's the case, be honest. Instead of coming out with the "we wanted to throw the bare legs fans a bone" excuse.

And then I get assurances in response: "but ultra woman wears hose in her next two releases! And she gets KO'd by an explosion and a slam!"

Who wants to see an explosion and slam KO? So another pass. If it's not one thing, it's the other. I mean, it's not exactly too much to request. To just make one video with a hosed heroine getting chloroformed and carried away. You used to do it a year or so ago. Why can't we get it one more time? Then you won't hear anymore whining out of me. And preferably with this actress, cuz she's so damn hot. And I guarantee it sells.

I mean, from what I've seen here, and even on the femme fatalities board, there are more hose fans than not. A shoot this anticipated, with a model this hot, a chloro scene this well executed, only to throw a wrench in there with the no hose. It's a bummer and a letdown.

But hey, at the end of the day this is just a little fetish video, worth a few minutes of enjoyment and nothing more, so I suppose it's not much to get worked up over lol just don't act like you listen to everyone. Cuz you rarely follow through on it. And not just with this pantyhose subject either; with other things that people have wanted in the past this has happened as well.
No, she didn't forget her pantyhose. It was high time to listen to other fans and other requests, and they don't just come on the forums, they come through emails and pm's from the shier folk. It appears that what you're saying is not that we don't listen to the fans and deliver what they want, but that we don't listen only to you and give you exactly what you want every time. Once again, if you want all of your key fetishes in one video, pony up for a custom. If you're not prepared to pay the cost of these shoots, then your requests are only considered along with all of the other many and varied requests from ALL of the fans. If you don't want to buy a video, then don't, but there's no need for you to make a big production out of it. We're not going to spend thousands of dollars on a video production just to earn your $20 purchase, and frustrate fans who have been waiting patiently for a bare-legged heroine video featuring a heroine who wears a sexy mini-skirt. Yes, there are bare-legged fans out there. They are just not as vocal as a few of the pantyhose fans, who we have almost exclusively listened to for the past few years, producing one pantyhosed heroine video after another. Yes, you are one of the most vocal fans, but not the only voice that we listen to.

Blue
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'm with Blue
Last edited by tallyho 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Mamooche24 wrote: Instead of coming out with the "we wanted to throw the bare legs fans a bone" excuse.
Maybe its a reason, not an excuse?

Mamooche24 wrote:And then I get assurances in response: "but ultra woman wears hose in her next two releases! And she gets KO'd by an explosion and a slam!"

Who wants to see an explosion and slam KO?
Well on the basis that I haven't seen an explosion ko before, I do. Who knows maybe I'LL LIKE IT? Crazy huh? Maybe I won't but until I see one I DON'T KNOW one way or the other.

Mamooche24 wrote: You used to do it a year or so ago. Why can't we get it one more time?
So if they have catered to your niche previously whats wrong with catering to other peoples choices now?
Mamooche24 wrote:I mean, from what I've seen here, and even on the femme fatalities board, there are more hose fans than not.
The truth is the vast majority either couldn't give a monkeys as long as you have a beautiful woman in a good costume in a good production, or they like bare legs. Would you buy a vid with an ugly woman in a crap costume JUST because she wore pantyhose? Pantyhose is ONE single aspect of a multifaceted fetish. Ok, to you its the most important but IT ISN'T TO EVERYONE. The only reason you think you are a majority is you lot don't stop whining when you don't get it (thats a generic 'you'). I couldn't care one way or the other and thats probably the majority view

If you don't mix things up it gets very 'samey'. Chloro KO's are everywhere. I personally would like to see an old fashioned bonk on the head ko, but I'm happy to wait until one comes along rather than demanding it.

Its fine to express your opinions but to lay unfounded accusations like 'pretending to listen to the fans' when by your own admission they listened to you a year ago is just lame.

(And before any knob accuses me of 'shouting' its all about context, people- I'm old school, my capitals are for emphasis.)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

I can throw down over ten examples on other threads if I dig deeply enough of Blue asking for requests, getting them, and then ignoring them. Blatantly. And only one of them was a request which catered to my interests. He even took questions for that recent Supernova interview and barely used a single one from here.

And sure, it's your prerogative to do that. You're the head of your own production company. Just don't act like you're the voice of the people; that's all I'm asking. And I am not "shouting" here either, for the record. I'm just passionate when I get going with these overly long posts.

Have I sworn off Bluestone and will never buy again? Hell no. But there are things I've noticed that annoy me, and most everyone on these threads are too mired in their own "Producer pleasing ways" to call anybody out on it. Simple as that. I of course wish Blue all the success in the world, and as many sales as possoble, as that may finally lead to a video I personally love in the future.
Last edited by Mamooche24 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

And one more thing: if I don't want to buy a video from you, I don't see why I can't make a big "production" out of it, as long as it's written well and not a personal attack. These are forums after all, designed to express opinions. I have expressed mine, as I shall continue to do.

That being said, I won't be beating a dead horse on this particular subject again anytime soon, as I think we can agree I have certainly said my piece lol
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I think I see what's gone wrong here and happily there is a solution

Bert

Now that that's resolved, maybe we can move on to a topic of actual importance; the correct number of low blows for any HIP video.

I kid, of course - I think we can all agree the number is five.
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

lionbadger wrote:I think I see what's gone wrong here and happily there is a solution

Before anyone tries and labels anyone crazy on here, make sure you realize where we are first. We're on a superheroine peril forum. We're all a little crazy, and if you deny that you're just lying to yourself.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Mamooche24 wrote:Before anyone tries and labels anyone crazy on here, make sure you realize where we are first. We're on a superheroine peril forum. We're all a little crazy, and if you deny that you're just lying to yourself.
I agree wholeheartedly, this is of course an excellent argument for universal health care and everyone making sure to take their lithium
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Lets get back to the REAL question,is Blue getting a tan or not :)
In the end,all that matters is that these producers are feeding this fetish of ours and unless we order a custom then we really just need to take whatever we get,if a video doesn't have what you want don't buy it.No real need to complain much about it since I believe producers try and give us what we want WHEN they can.If one video doesn't look good for you just wait,there will be plenty more.No need to fight about it or to personally attack someone.
I like chloroform knockouts but I'm more than open to other ways for a heroine to get knocked out,especially ways that haven't been used much.I like ots carries but cradle carry ain't bad either and I LOVE pantyhose because I believe it compliments a already lovely leg but its not the end of the world if she's not wearing them.Blue is one of my favorite producers for the simple reason that he comes on here and DOES listen to us,and we all know there are some producers that don't.
My two cents. :)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Richpartist wrote:Lets get back to the REAL question,is Blue getting a tan or not :)
In the end,all that matters is that these producers are feeding this fetish of ours and unless we order a custom then we really just need to take whatever we get,if a video doesn't have what you want don't buy it.No real need to complain much about it since I believe producers try and give us what we want WHEN they can.If one video doesn't look good for you just wait,there will be plenty more.No need to fight about it or to personally attack someone.
I like chloroform knockouts but I'm more than open to other ways for a heroine to get knocked out,especially ways that haven't been used much.I like ots carries but cradle carry ain't bad either and I LOVE pantyhose because I believe it compliments a already lovely leg but its not the end of the world if she's not wearing them.Blue is one of my favorite producers for the simple reason that he comes on here and DOES listen to us,and we all know there are some producers that don't.
My two cents. :)
Haven't personally attacked anyone, so you're wrong on that count. Was simply pointing out facts as I see them. The rest of your views, while valid, also have a slight tinge of political correctness which fall under the aforementioned "producer pleaser" category lol but hey, it is what it is and I expected as much.

As I said, I wish Blue the best with sales and the like, as his continued output will eventually (hopefully) produce a video I can fully enjoy, as opposed to cherry picking elements I like and pretending to love everything.

Lots of these posts reek of "Mamooche is saying negative things so let's silence him cuz he might scare Blue off!" That's never been my intention, and if Blue can't handle a little criticism then he never should have gotten into this business to begin with cuz with anything in life, everyone isn't going to love it unconditionally.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Mamooche24 wrote: Lots of these posts reek of "Mamooche is saying negative things so let's silence him cuz he might scare Blue off!" That's never been my intention, and if Blue can't handle a little criticism then he never should have gotten into this business to begin with cuz with anything in life, everyone isn't going to love it unconditionally.
I would say this reeks more of people gently suggesting that perhaps Mamooche is somewhat overreacting about a single video sporting what amounts to a lack of socks
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Small to you sure, bigger for others. Some of us don't like to part with our money unless we have the full package, however odd or minuscule that package may seem to others.
Foolish Mortal
Henchman
Henchman

I'm looking forward to this release.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Actually I meant people "attacking" YOU Mamooche :)
I like the last post because its discussing the ACTUAL VIDEO we should be talking about and how great it looks like so far.A gorgeous woman chloroformed and wearing as little as possible(but still classy) thats worth MY money any day.
p.s. LOVE YOU BLUE........:)
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This alone is worth the money :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hey All,

Great discussion. I don't have a thin skin or a tanned skin. In Iceland right now. LOL!

There is a difference between asking for input and requests and using every suggestion that is posted. I am indeed interested in hearing what everyone wants to see, but just as I can't please everyone, I also can't incorporate every suggestion into upcoming videos. At Bluestone, we follow storylines, so suggestions have to naturally work into a storyline that is true to the character and moves her mythos along. I also have to assess the costs of some suggestions. For example, costume destructions can be an expensive addition to a video, since we custom make our costumes and they ain't cheap. That's only one example, but it demonstrates why we may consider a suggestion, but decide not to incorporate it into a video... yet.

Anyway, time to get back to vacationing.

Bon Voyage Blue
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Richpartist wrote:Actually I meant people "attacking" YOU Mamooche :)
I like the last post because its discussing the ACTUAL VIDEO we should be talking about and how great it looks like so far.A gorgeous woman chloroformed and wearing as little as possible(but still classy) thats worth MY money any day.
p.s. LOVE YOU BLUE........:)
My apologies for the misunderstanding Rich, seemed like you were going against me on first glance lol

And to Blue: glad you saw the merit in today's discussion, as opposed to taking it as a personal attack. Which it was never meant to be.
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

How can you not fit a cupcake scene into any storyline. :cry:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Don't forget the suntan lotion Blue,and yes lets see more cupcakes in your videos.Hey!!!!!!!! Knock out cupcakes!!!!!! "Topped with sleeping cream" :)................then finished with a ots carry
dbr000kerst
Neophyte
Neophyte

For what it's worth (and that probably isn't much) I love bare legs! Really looking forward to this one. Thanks Blue.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Richpartist wrote:Don't forget the suntan lotion Blue,and yes lets see more cupcakes in your videos.Hey!!!!!!!! Knock out cupcakes!!!!!! "Topped with sleeping cream" :)................then finished with a ots carry
Sure. Then, when she revives, she can do a comedy routine, some soft shoe dancing, and finish it up with more cupcake eating and burping. Got it! Should sell better than any of my previous stuff, right? LOL!

Blue
digitalbleh
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Sure. Then, when she revives, she can do a comedy routine, some soft shoe dancing, and finish it up with more cupcake eating and burping. Got it! Should sell better than any of my previous stuff, right? LOL!

Blue
Then its settled cupcakes, dancing and comedy in a superheroine peril, will be your best seller for sure.
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

My God,Blue has been out in the sun to much he's gone mad!!!!!!!!!!:)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

And hey, let's not forget the spinning plates, Blue.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

All kinds of great stuff posted on that other forum,and if you are like me you've never been over there(until now)
And if its possible to buy this over and over(to thank Blue) I would :) I mean LOOK AT THIS!! :love: :love: :thumbup: :yahoo:
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I am hoping for that great inner voice while she's chloroformed though :) I don't care if she says "chlorofoam" I would just want her to say something like "Can't stay awake,falling asleep" or something like that :) That and this ots carry is about as good as it gets in my opinion(with or without hose)
Mamooche24
Overlord
Overlord

Someone bring a defillabrator for Rich, we're losing him.
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

FINALLY a chloro scene!! Looks great keep it up!!!
Richpartist
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Add Melody to the other shoulder(he can handle it) and it would be even better :)
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! I'm getting "Ultrawoman 6: Catching a Break" ready for a Sept. 16th, or earlier, release. Ultrawoman 6 is a "with pantyhose" video for those who require this fetish element! After Friday, I will be concentrating on prepping "Supernova 13: Identity Crisis" for release!

In "Supernova 13: Identity Crisis", the captured Supernova is de-powered in a red sun chamber and then Xander gets his revenge on Supernova by exacting a terrible beatdown on our lovely heroine! This one is not to be missed... whether she is wearing hose or not! :laugh:

"Supernova 13: Identity Crisis" is simply awesome!

Here are some more stills for you to enjoy...

[attachment=2]Supernova Identity Crisis still 10.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Supernova Identity Crisis still 13.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]Supernova Identity Crisis still 15.jpg[/attachment]

Trailer and Element poster will follow shortly as will the release date!

Get ready for the latest and greatest adventure of our maiden of steel!

Blue

:supes:
Attachments
Supernova Identity Crisis still 10.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 10.jpg (722.75 KiB) Viewed 10493 times
Supernova Identity Crisis still 13.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 13.jpg (862.56 KiB) Viewed 10493 times
Supernova Identity Crisis still 15.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 15.jpg (881.91 KiB) Viewed 10493 times
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

We have decided to release "Supernova 13: Identity Crisis" in just a weeks' time!

Release date: Sept. 23rd, 2016!

This one is truly awesome and features many of the elements that you have been requesting, such as chloroforming, ots carry with butt slap, beatdown, strangle with Wondra's lasso, and the list goes on and on...

Get your shekels ready!

Here's another promo pic featuring the lovely Melanie Dunne as Supernova...

[attachment=0]Supernova Identity Crisis still 27.jpg[/attachment]

The trailer should be up later tonight!

Blue
:supes:
Attachments
Supernova Identity Crisis still 27.jpg
Supernova Identity Crisis still 27.jpg (696.51 KiB) Viewed 10133 times