Anyone else getting Logan's "last chance" emails?

General discussions about superheroines!
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

I went on vacation for the past month and haven't been keeping up but I now get emails from Logan about some Dragon Lady doing custom orders? Is Nightshadow dead or something?
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Not so much dead as never born, I think
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Okay, seeing as Logan has approached at least one member of the board with this "Dragon Lady" offer...

What exactly is he offering now? Would it be cynical of me to observe that a producer who recently purchased an expensive Ninja-style costume is now doing a project which appears to be influenced by Chinese culture? Coincidence?

That's me out until we have more info. I don't want to speculate too wildly.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
rizoboy
Henchman
Henchman

Hey Guys, here's what I've been getting from Logan AKA Dragon Lady

If you give this "Dragon Lady" your money, I don't know what to tell you anymore
Attachments
IMG_2814.PNG
IMG_2814.PNG (233.7 KiB) Viewed 7366 times
IMG_2815.PNG
IMG_2815.PNG (257.67 KiB) Viewed 7366 times
IMG_2816.PNG
IMG_2816.PNG (171.77 KiB) Viewed 7366 times
IMG_2817.JPG
IMG_2817.JPG (40.32 KiB) Viewed 7366 times
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!
:mbounce: :rotfl: :jacko: :clap: :rotfl: :clap2: :rotfl: :lol:

So theDragonLady AKA Jason Hunter AKA Logan Cross is having another go. OK then. :lol:

:ninja: <-"What about me? What about my $100,000,000 movie with my $30,000 goal exceeded costume? What about my ride in the BMW?"
the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the info, rizoboy. I like how Miss Not Logan just can't resist telling us how wonderful Logan Cross is.

I remember there was an incident on a certain blog (with a sockpuppet-friendly posting procedure) in which a few people called out a Mr Not Logan character as a shill. His response was to say that he wished he was as rich and handsome as Logan Cross, living the good life in Hollywood. He just can't hide his ego, even when he's posting as a character.

Oh well, "The Dragon Lady" will be on this forum soon enough. A project of this type can't be marketed exclusively by mailshots to former customers of Logan Cross's stores. Particularly when their goodwill has been abused with months of "last chance" offers.

I hope "she" does the classic Logan thread "I'm not a fetish producer, but what fetishes do you want me to produce?"
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Maybe he'll change his name to Logan Cross-Dresser so he can get into character when he is posting as 'her'

The obvious proof its him though is that 'her' message is in exactly the same handwriting as his intro above it... :laugh:

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Bert

I predicted this almost a year ago. Well, not specifically the posing as a woman thing, so I guess Logan deserves kudos for plumbing new depths in insulting the intelligence of his customers. Anyway, Nightshadow is clearly defunct and Logan, in a new guise, is making his triumphant, surreptitious return. I wish I could claim occult powers or a towering intellect allowed me to glean the man's future path, but the truth is a twelve year old could see this coming. It was nice having a several month break from HIP's Donald Trump, but all good things...
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

This is hilarious! It reads as though some sychophant of Logan's put that ad together.
And you have to be a bit suspicious of sending money to someone who can't spell "superheroes" properly ("super hero's"). You would think they would know how to simply write the plural form. But if they don't even know how to write a simple plural form of a word common to this genre, why would they be someone trustworthy enough to blindly fund? Yet they claim to be "ALL about being true to the genre". If someone is true to a genre, at least know how to spell a part of the genre--make it seem like you've been involved in the genre to some degree.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It is very Trumpy.

"It's going to be great. It's going to be so great. You wouldn't believe how great it's going be. There are excellent reasons why I can't go into detail about my amazing plan at this stage. But it's going to be tremendous. Trust me. Trust me."

So many words without saying a damn thing.
Bert

That's just Logan purposely including an error to make it look like he didn't write the blurb.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I hope they bring Viz Topless Skateboard Nun to life
Topless Skateboard Nun.jpg
Topless Skateboard Nun.jpg (342.18 KiB) Viewed 7260 times

helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I think it's obvious to imagine this was going to happen. The website never shut down despite many announcements, and this was already a big hint. And then the multiple lies, the back and forth accusations with ex co-workers etc.etc.

But I never really cared about that 'movie' and I was not happy he stopped making new Superheroines videos - ok, maybe my wallet was :D
So yes, it seems he's back, and ... I'll still buy his videos (if they will be at the same previous quality level).

I know, I know, go ahead, call me names, say bad words, but it can't be helped, he knows how to put gorgeous girls in sexy costumes and make them fight, what can i say ^^;
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

helstar wrote:I think it's obvious to imagine this was going to happen. The website never shut down despite many announcements, and this was already a big hint. And then the multiple lies, the back and forth accusations with ex co-workers etc.etc.

But I never really cared about that 'movie' and I was not happy he stopped making new Superheroines videos - ok, maybe my wallet was :D
So yes, it seems he's back, and ... I'll still buy his videos (if they will be at the same previous quality level).

I know, I know, go ahead, call me names, say bad words, but it can't be helped, he knows how to put gorgeous girls in sexy costumes and make them fight, what can i say ^^;
I would suggest you create a new credit card account and use it only for future purchases you make from Logan or his alter-ego.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

I only use paypal for my online payments (got no credit card nor I plan to get one in the future), but thanks for the advice anyway :tongue:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

White BMWs do cost money.
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

One thing is sure, "he" keeps reading here. And judging from the newsletter he still tries/hopes to make us believe it's "not" him doing these (allegedly few) new videos :whistle:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

viking wrote:
I would suggest you create a new credit card account and use it only for future purchases you make from Logan or his alter-ego.

I don't think one should go that far. He hasn't defrauded anyone's credit card selling his videos so I wouldn't accuse him of that. Sure don't give to just Patreon or gofund accounts. But there is no sign of credit card fraud from his store. Also if he is going through a 3rd party processors then he doesn't have access to ccard info anyway. All he probably sees is a guid for each transaction.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
viking wrote:

I don't think one should go that far. He hasn't defrauded anyone's credit card selling his videos so I wouldn't accuse him of that. Sure don't give to just Patreon or gofund accounts. But there is no sign of credit card fraud from his store. Also if he is going through a 3rd party processors then he doesn't have access to ccard info anyway. All he probably sees is a guid for each transaction.
Sure, Let's say Logan hasn't defrauded credit cards...YET, but I wouldn't put it past defrauder Logan Cross AKA Jason Hunter AKA the Dragon Lady.

Logan Cross is absolutely NOW a KNOWN defrauder!

de·fraud = illegally obtain money from (someone) by deception.
synonyms: swindle, cheat, rob, embezzle; deceive, dupe, hoodwink, double-cross, trick; rip off, shaft, bilk, rook, gyp, pull a fast one on, put one over on, sucker, snooker, stiff

Granted, Logan wasn't a defrauder, to our knowledge, until he pulled the Nightshadow costume Kickstarter Scam for supposedly already funded by investors epic $100,000,000 movie with $30,000 costume to be released in theaters April 2017.

But Logan is a defrauder NOW, ala...

Consumer Reports: crowdfunding scam

Or maybe I'm jumping the gun (I don't think so). But maybe Logan AKA Dragon Lady should get more time, to drag his BS out almost indefinitely, indefinite time to create the epic $100,000,000 movie with $30,000 costume to be released in theaters April 2017. So how much more time should he get? I say one month to show us the manufactured costume on the A-list actress (fat chance). And October to start shooting it (was supposed to be shooting in July). I'm kidding. I say no more time. No more time. If there were investors, they've obviously figured Logan out and pulled out (and Logan's ass is sore.)

Logan now owes lots of kickstarter backers their money back. He doesn't just get to keep the money for buying, renting or leasing a BMW or anything else for himself.
Logan-Cross-nightshadow-kickstarter-car-who-needs-costumes-anyway!.jpg
Logan-Cross-nightshadow-kickstarter-car-who-needs-costumes-anyway!.jpg (79.51 KiB) Viewed 7092 times
He gives all the backers (who want the money back, some $5 backers may not care) their money back, or it's FRAUD.

I too advise getting a credit card as a wise move.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I really don't think there's anything to worry about with Logan using customers' credit cards. For one thing, his processor Shopify would need to be in on it. For another, it would harm his chances of getting card processing services in the future. And he really needs those services.

As for Nightshadow, almost a third of the money came from people doing back door deals to buy collections of Logan's "not fetish" fetish videos. So, presumably, they're satisfied and aren't owed anything. Some of the other large donations appear to have come from within Cross the Line. So what remains is a relatively small group of people who are owed a digital download or DVD of something called Nightshadow.

While there's not a snowball's chance in Hell of Logan delivering a $100,000,000 movie, he can probably knock out a basic warehouse-based combat movie called Nightshadow alongside all his "Dragon Lady" releases and burn it onto DVD-Rs. This wouldn't technically be fraud. It would just be a disappointment to anyone who was genuinely taken in by Logan's Walter Mitty pitch.

Nobody can promise an independent theatrical movie until a distributor has actually booked screens at the theater chains. This can be written off as an intention. Likewise, Logan only ever said that he intended to raise $100,000,000. It was never a done deal. I'm not defending the guy, just pointing out that it would be difficult to find anything in the Nightshadow Kickstarter that constitutes fraud in the criminal sense.

Kickstarter do very little when delivery is years behind schedule. Just do a search for the "Tropes vs. Women in Video Games" and "We're putting a TARDIS into orbit" campaigns. Kickstarter have done Jack Shit to get anyone's money back. Nor have any fraud charges been brought against the fundraisers.
Bert

Logan was careful to design the campaign at arm's length from the movie itself. That was a big warning sign from the outset that the campaign was a fraud. As for people getting their money back, other than a few idiotic suckers who actually put up substantial sums, who would care enough to pursue it? If Big Zee and others who did contribute real money wanted restitution they would have to sue Logan. Unlikely, both because the weird design of the campaign gives him legal wiggle room, and because they would have to admit they were fools for investing in the first place.

The Nightshadow web page is dormant. All mention of dates has been removed. there is a synopsis of the movie though. Here's a single paragraph of it:

"In the midst of rising crime, a new mineral coined Hydrasidian, and the return of a very dangerous alien walking amongst our society, a Princess from another dimension is abruptly thrown through a portal and ends up in the center of our city— during the hijacking of protected ancient alien biotechnology."

Hysterical! Crime, new mineral, an alien, a princess, other dimensions, portals, ancient alien biotech, and that's just one sentence of the lengthy synopsis!

Logan has been a controversial figure in our little genre. He has made some good (and many, many bad) videos, which gets him a pass from some people. His narcissism and lying have angered some people. Given the above snippet, I would hope all, or at least most, can agree that the dude can't write his way out of a wet paper bag.
Marathon Runner
Neophyte
Neophyte

Worst piece of rubbish Logan has written is the latest B----hit he/she is spinning about The Lady Dragon or Logan in Drag. He must be reading this board and here is his latest email:

EMAILS AND QUESTIONS
FOR THE DRAGON LADY

Hey everyone!

I want to send out this quick newsletter because I have been receiving a lot of emails regarding various questions and custom orders that are intended for The Dragon Lady.

I shot my last production in this market back in January of this year. It was our Finale and I have no intentions of re-igniting theSuperheroines/Heroine Legends project in any way, shape, or form. I have sold almost all of the costumes and props at this time.

The few costumes we do have remaining have been kept in storage and some will be donated to the shoot we're doing this weekend for The Dragon Lady. I want to reiterate that she wishes to remain anonymous-- probably for the same reasons any of you would. She's been buying and watching these videos from my production team as well as many others for nearly a year and a half and she approached me about filming her own content late last year-- this is nothing new: many fans have the desire to shoot their own ideas.

At that time, I had already decided to close down our operation-- we had a "Final Sale/Site Closure" that seems to have lasted as long as one does at a Mattress Store - but due to fans continually asking for more time to buy videos, we have kept the site open. She has continued to ask me about twice a month since then-- every time, our site was still up as we waited for certain things to fall into place to close the site down.

Since she REALLY wants to film, I finally gave in earlier this month (as we locked in all of our funding specifics for our other project) and agreed to help her shoot her idea-- which is very different from anything I have ever shot. We set a second film shoot up in early September as well. Beyond that, I'm not sure. For everyone who was asking for customs from me, I direct you to her to see if she can do them.

We are trying to make her segue into this genre as a potential ongoing producer as easy as possible. She's new at this but is an avid fan-- everything she owns is Wonder Woman. SO-- We are donating some of our costumes we have left since we're no longer using them, utilizing actors and actresses who already know the genre, and bringing our crew in to help this get going. For the first few releases, I will put them up for sale on my website since yes, it's still up. After that, I don't know. It will all be decided by whether you enjoy her concepts or not.

For those of you interested, our "other project" has been fully funded with it's expected budget. As you can imagine, for those of you who know the details, it's quite a bit of money and will take a few more months to get those funds together in one place for us to begin. This gives us some time to help out The Dragon Lady with getting things going.

So, the point of this email newsletter: if you would like to communicate with The Dragon Lady, please do not reply here or email me from my site. Please send all email inquiries to [email protected] and she can address them as soon as possible.

You may continue to contact me regarding site issues, etc - but I personally am still "retired" from the market and will no longer be producing any new content for the site under our brand. We will work very hard to get her first set of episodes out ASAP so she can get your feedback-- again, this goes to her, not me please.

That's all for now!

www.theSuperheroines.com

So, it's the same models/actresses, same costumes, same website, same payment system and same puppet master admittedly now in drag. And we are all stupid enough to believe this is real?

And does he really expect after the Nightshadow Kickstarter debacle - fans will pay an unknown, never heard of producer, who has no real world identity, has no past product, has no experience, no track record, with unknown models/actresses, unknown genre/fetish, no credit record. And we are all supposed to be stupid enough to all give him/her the money to produce phantom customs and phantom products??????? Don't answer that - some fans did donate money to another phantom project - Nightshadow!

Look, despite all his many, many..... many, many..... and many more character shortcomings, he did make some good videos - and let's not get carry away - some - not many. If he wants to come back and produce more videos to make cash to fund his grandiose fantasies, I think some fans, me included will still buy his product. That is if he comes clean, face reality for a few minutes and stops treating this community - and his new drag queen community like fools. But not if he continues with all this b---shit shenanigans - all he will succeed is alienating himself more and cements his reputation as the biggest douchebag of all time. We had Jason Hunter. Now The Lady Dragon. What's next? He's an alien princess from outer space, travelling through an dimensional portal to Nigeria and wants to use his biotech to produce "non-fetish" fetish videos??????
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Wait, you know that Nigerian prince too? I thought he was only friends with me! Did he promise you any money cause that's MY money!
helstar
Elder Member
Elder Member

Marathon Runner wrote:Worst piece of rubbish Logan has written is the latest B----hit he/she is spinning about The Lady Dragon or Logan in Drag. He must be reading this board and here is his latest email:
Hey that's what I said early :tongue: he obviously reads here. Ok, I didn't copy/paste the new (hysterical) email but still ^^;
So, it's the same models/actresses, same costumes, same website, same payment system and same puppet master admittedly now in drag. And we are all stupid enough to believe this is real?

And does he really expect after the Nightshadow Kickstarter debacle - fans will pay an unknown, never heard of producer, who has no real world identity, has no past product, has no experience, no track record, with unknown models/actresses, unknown genre/fetish, no credit record.
So... you say "it's the same models same producer same website etc." and then after just 1 paragraph you add "it's an unknown producer, unknown models, unknown genre/fetish" etc. What is it ? Either one or the other, can't be both, no ? :rolleyes:

Of course, if you refer to paying for customs in advance, then personally I'm not doing that. I'll buy only available, finished products. And anyway, for the past HL/TS customs, I think he always delivered.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Logan can't help himself. Logan is a pathological lying looney toon, certifiable.

He's had a lifetime of practice, so he's really good at bullshit.

Crowdfunding cons are not that hard, just like email and other scams, and there's no shortage of conmen/women in search of scamming gullible people, and Logan true to form, ran a masterful scam, defrauded huge chunk of the Nightshadow Costume Kickstarter Scam's 221 backers

Perhaps not the 28 video bundle backers...

HL bundle at $299 x 22 = $6,578
XR porn bundle at $399 x 3 = $1,197 (a kickstarter prohibited item violation)
HL2 bundle at #1,499 x 3 = $4,497
all bundles sold total = $12,272

and then the 1 x $5000 backer that's probably Logan himself to bump up pledges amount

Which incidentally put kickstarter over the top. Using kickstarter rewards in this totally bogus way (putting bundle video sales in the kickstarter, nothing to do with any interest in Nightshadow itself, just the only way to get one of the bargain bundles and diabolically bump up pledges amount) the kickstarter would only have been $26,158, goal not reached, FAIL.

Logan not only scammed backers, Logan scammed (skirted the intent of) Kickstarter itself. A FAKE SUCCESS aka A LOGAN SUCCESS.

Anyway...

- Nightshadow budget is nowhere near $100 million. If it was, it wouldn't be a total complete unknown thing to Hollywood trade mags Variety & Hollywood Reporter, they'd be reporting on it.

- Costumes haven't been made even though kickstarter finished by early march (april, may, june, july, august still nothing and will still be nothing in september, october, november...etc.) Cause if made, we'd have seen them by now, Logan would not be able to contain himself.

- No A-list actors in cast, not a one. If there were, Logan would not be able to contain himself announcing them. Instead we get the ever so frequent month after month "I can't tell you but you'll be stoked!"

- Nightshadow is not going into production (shooting) anytime this year. Cause no cast except for Logan's low budget buddies, and no costumes.

---@HeroineAddict
Of the 221 backers, 28 bought bundles. How many Cross the Line pledges to itself? who knows? I'll guess 22, could be 2. That leaves 171 or 191 backers that were sold a bill of goods, deceived by the Nightshadow well-crafted BS pitch. I wouldn't call that a relatively small group.

Absolutely it's technically fraud, it's flat out fraud, 100% fraud, legal definition and otherwise.

"a basic warehouse-based combat movie called Nightshadow" is not the Nightshadow movie pitch. If that is what the NIghtshadow movie turns out to be (and not the feature film shown in theaters in April 2017) and that's what backers get as a download, then it's fraud. Your excuses for Logan hold no water.

I can wish that there'll be a class action suit against this fraud, but I highly doubt it. How would backers get in touch with each other anyway. Already posted in this thread that fraudsters get away with stuff sometimes, and fraudster Logan likely will this time.

But more and more people are on to Logan Cross AKA Jason Hunter AKA Dragon Lady and his deceptive bullshit, conman routine and flat out lies. So that's a good thing.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm not defending the guy at all. Just being realistic that it would be difficult to prove criminal fraud.

Try finding the word "theatrical" on the actual Kickstarter page. It's not there. Try finding the budget specified as part of the campaign. It's not there. You won't even find a reference to it being in the multi-millions. The big $100,000,000 claim was made as part of a video update in which he made it clear that he didn't actually have the money. Try looking for a reference to an A-lister. It's not there.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr ... escription

In addition to the T-shirts and other tacky tat, all the $25+ backers are legally owed is a copy of a movie called Nightshadow that includes the elements described on the main Kickstarter page. They may well receive that sometime in 2017.

Just look at the preposterous claims made in the latest email:
"For those of you interested, our "other project" has been fully funded with it's expected budget. As you can imagine, for those of you who know the details, it's quite a bit of money and will take a few more months to get those funds together in one place for us to begin."

Now, you and I may piece together all the other bullshit and conclude that Logan has just claimed to have the full $100,000,000 budget for Nightshadow. But he doesn't actually say that. At all. He's careful not to even refer to "the other project" as Nightshadow.

The only part of this that will get Logan in trouble with Kickstarter - or the courts - is non-delivery of what's listed on the actual campaign. And Kickstarter let a lot of shysters get away with years and years of delays and non-delivery.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I agree with Heroine Addict. Logan would most likely not have access to any ccard info and only his processor has that. However he does have access to any address information you submitted when buying a product plus your email.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@Heroine Addict

Sure, it's "difficult to prove criminal fraud" but it's criminal fraud.

Kickstarter not doing anything doesn't mean it's not fraud. Backers themselves not taking any steps to file a class action doesn't mean it's not fraud. Just means Logan Cross gets away with fraud.

The fact that Logan Cross gets indefinite time to come through on rewards is unfortunate. But convenient for Logan Cross.

Logan Cross is a masterful liar (otherwise a failure), it's what Logan Cross does, it's his nature. Logan Cross has had lots of practice, constant practice, daily.

As far as careful wording on Kickstarter page, that's not the only place at the time Logan Cross was shooting his mouth off (through his typing) and was bloviating all kinds of false claims. And after the kickstarter ended, Logan Cross cleverly got a lot of stuff deleted, deleted lots on this forum himself, and at another site, got whole article pages deleted.

Yep, Logan Cross hid his tracks. And not without help. Logan Cross is a clever scamming conman, but scamming conman nonetheless.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
RedMountain
Overlord
Overlord

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2016/09/0 ... ml?ref=yfp

I wonder if this is Logan...or the Dragon Lady...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

:laugh: Well, it looks like him...

Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Has anyone been getting

Thank You! The Perfect Host 1

emails from the dragon lady?
The Perfect Host, Chapter One.
Hey Superheroine fans!!

This is The Dragon Lady coming at you with lots of excitement! Logan has been generous enough to help me with sending out emails but now he has shown me how to compose my very own newsletter. I feel so official now. :)

Several weeks ago we began filming twelve to sixteen hour days and the end result was totally worth all the exhaustion! We have worked tirelessly to create content filled with peril, fast paced action and a truly entertaining story.

As a huge fan of the genre, I knew my first film would have to involve my all time favorite power icon... Wonder Woman. Although we do not use that name in our story, i'm sure you will see the homage I tried to pay to her.

The story begins with our evil Thundress (played by the up and coming Miss Ashley Cuellar) and her demonic boy-toy Kayos (played by the ever impressive Matt Holbrook), they are kidnapping superheroines in hopes of them being strong enough to bear the child of Kayos. They have a viable candidate but The Thundress is not convinced of her alliance.

Already you know that this is no run of the mill story. And that's just the beginning!
This first episode is so key because it introduces you to the sick and twisted world of The Thundress and Kayos's lair. Here they keep their gorgeous victims in cells and run all sort of experiments.

The 7 episodes following show you how The Thundress became her wicked self and through trial and error where her true devotion lies. Will there be a Superheoine wondrous (*wink *wink) enough to take down The Thundress and Kayos?! The only way to find out is to stay tuned for the next episode of The Perfect Host!

Right now, since it's rather expensive to start up and maintain a sales website with all the billing requirements, my videos are going to be hosted at theSuperheroines.com site. If you all like my content (fingers crossed) and I am able to support this on my own, I will transition everything over to my own site.

And since I am not a member of any of the various forums or boards where you need to register (I'm a very shy gal), if you belong to any and want to share my videos/links on any of those places, please do! I would be so happy to have as many people possible to see my work.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy The Perfect Host, Chapter One!
And stay tuned for more! ;)

With glee,

The Dragon Lady

P.S. I'm also using a new email address to promote the name of my company: [email protected]

looks like his site is once more making material.

http://www.thesuperheroines.com/collect ... ect-host-1
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

It's impossible not to see his mail in spam folder every week.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

"And since I am not a member of any of the various forums or boards where you need to register (I'm a very shy gal), if you belong to any and want to share my videos/links on any of those places, please do! I would be so happy to have as many people possible to see my work."

Too shy to register? WTF?! That was a standard bullshit line Logan used to use whenever he wanted to blame an associate for posting on his account here.

Still, even after Logan has flounced away from this place, it looks like the new and "shy" Miss Not Logan got "her" wish and the promotion for the new stuff was posted anyway.

I wonder if any duped guys are writing back flirty emails to Miss Not Logan? Perhaps the plan is to get exposure for the site on an episode of Catfish?
FlyGuy
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Yes, I've gotten these - was wondering where the hell they came from.
gyang333
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah that line about being shy is such bullshit... and the new stuff looks exactly like if Logan produced/directed/filmed it. Dude needs a steady stream of $ coming in because obviously his major blockbuster film is so big that even the hundreds of millions coming in from his investors is not enough for him.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

gyang333 wrote: Dude needs a steady stream of $ coming in
Certainly does, because the fines for pissing about with my data and sticking me on some bluddy mailing list I never signed up for are 10% of global group turnover (EU doesn't fcuk around with this because half the members got shafted elbow deep when we let the USSR just basically take them over for 50 years)
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I also thought these emails were a bit suss, and was pleasantly surprised by the trailer and snapped it up.
IMO this isn't just a return to form, it raises the bar!
In the interest of full disclosure- my main reason for pulling the trigger on this one is that "Cobra" (who gets the lion's share of screen time in this one, including some dope fight scenes) is totally hot. (and I would)
That's maybe a bit subjective - I personally favour the whole mad skills martial arts spy thing over your more traditional heroines in capes. It should be noted that there are no shortage of sexy ladies in this film. Gosh darn it "Thunderess" is also totally hot. Should have played Wonder Woman...
Also a mad person who cares about too much such matters, and seeing as Cross The Line is historically a bit of a mixed bag: the high heeled boots are absolutely on point here.

More objective notes: It seems like the production values have gone up. Many of their previous films, while good, looked like they were filmed quickly in a warehouse, without a huge amount of planning. I don't know how much more time and effort went into this one - it might still be in a warehouse and filmed in a few hours, but the lighting, camera angles etc seem well thought out and put together.

Basically you can tell all the above from the trailer anyway. If you like what you see, please take the plunge! I'd personally like to see more in the same vein. I now look forward to emails from "the Dragon Lady"!
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Nope. Don't take the plunge. Logan Dragon Lady basically defrauded numerous people out of $43,430 of their money pledged via kickstarter.

Nightshadow movie is dead in the water, the costumes haven't been made, all those pledgers deserve their money back.

Conman Fraudster Logan deserves no support here. Should be banned from this site, in any of his personas.

Thief Fraudster Conman Liar Donald Trump-like character without Trump money aka Logan Cross' Nightshadow Kickstarter Scam Page
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Blue-Scion

theScribbler wrote:Nope. Don't take the plunge. Logan Dragon Lady basically defrauded numerous people out of $43,430 of their money pledged via kickstarter.

Nightshadow movie is dead in the water, the costumes haven't been made, all those pledgers deserve their money back.

Conman Fraudster Logan deserves no support here. Should be banned from this site, in any of his personas.

Thief Fraudster Conman Liar Donald Trump-like character without Trump money aka Logan Cross' Nightshadow Kickstarter Scam Page

I dont think its a scam. I think the guy is just biting off more than he can chew. It might be the optimist in me and I do have a blindspot for people going for their goals and dreams. I could be totally off base I dont know the man as well as many of you here but based on the update videos he seems more misguided than fraudulent.
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

He is not misguided, he is a pathological liar with clear motives. Thanks to Heroinemovies most of the BS he spout can no longer be found.

Support the producers who treat the girls well, instead of someone who build his wealth by ripping off the girls and the customers.
Blue-Scion

thrifty wrote:He is not misguided, he is a pathological liar with clear motives. Thanks to Heroinemovies most of the BS he spout can no longer be found.

Support the producers who treat the girls well, instead of someone who build his wealth by ripping off the girls and the customers.
Oh i dont especially support him. I just saying what i perceived it to be. Like i said i dont know him as well as most people here do and I am open to any evidence to support what your saying but I dont know enough to make a verdict on the guy. So im going by the update videos and what i know from my very limited understanding of the subject.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Blue-Scion wrote:
thrifty wrote:He is not misguided, he is a pathological liar with clear motives. Thanks to Heroinemovies most of the BS he spout can no longer be found.

Oh i dont especially support him. I just saying what i perceived it to be. Like i said i dont know him as well as most people here do and I am open to any evidence to support what your saying but I dont know enough to make a verdict on the guy. So im going by the update videos and what i know from my very limited understanding of the subject.
Update videos: The ones not showing any evidence of even one NIghtshadow finished costume made (kickstarter ended feb 22 2016, oh the urgency!). But you can see him with his new Beemer (above, in this thread)!

Not showing any evidence of NIghtshadow $100 million movie being shot, no A-lister actress announced (but we'll be stoked when she's announced he says!)

Yep, you don't know him. Kristina (his former biz partner) does tho. And he's still trying to backstab her (see her project thread).
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27077&p=126496#p126496
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Bert

Blue-Scion wrote: Like i said i dont know him as well as most people here do and I am open to any evidence to support what your saying but I dont know enough to make a verdict on the guy.
There was years worth of evidence on another forum, but it was all taken down at Logan's request when he abandoned the genre early this year. Basically, Logan is an ambitious narcissist. He's a liar, he can't shut up about how great he is at every single thing, he underpaid his actresses, slept or tried to sleep with a bunch of them, then thought he could parlay his success in HIP into mainstream movie making. He shot two mainstream movies, which last I heard the performers still haven't been paid for, and they languish in unreleased obscurity. Then he embarked on the deluded quest to develop a an entire series of movies and a comic book company, all built around the same characters. He lied about having major investors, he lied about the true motives of his Kickstarter campaign, he lied about closing down his HIP websites and he continues to lie about his re-entry into this genre after his big project was still-born.

He can produce and film fight scenes, but the majority of his old HIP stuff was customs, which hid his biggest weakness - he is a terrible writer and storyteller. Just go to the website for his proposed multi-million dollar feature film and read the plot synopsis. It's completely laughable, as is the extended trailer for one of his unreleased full length films.

Anyway, some people will be glad to see him back in this genre, even though he's lying about his involvement. Others, myself included, will never, ever support him. He's not good for the genre or the actresses trying to work in it.
thrifty
Henchman
Henchman

I have to disagree about the fight scene part, i find his trademark incoherently slow pace fight scenes incredibly frustrating to watch.
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Those fights kind of look like a team from the local kickboxing club giving a public demonstration. People may go "Ooh" at the first few moves, but then it just becomes tedious. There's generally no build-up of tension whatsoever, just a bunch of guys and girls expecting us to be wowed by every kick.

Apparently, the entire third act of Nightshadow is supposed to consist of six simultaneous fights intercut with each other. So the last 30-ish minutes of the movie are planned to be twice as long as the Captain America: Civil War airport fight. 12+ brand new characters fighting for 30 minutes. Only without the special effects extravaganza and snappy dialogue you get from a Marvel film and almost certainly with a shitload of kickboxing. Yawnosaurus Rex!
Bert

Yeah, those are valid criticisms of his fight choreography. Probably stems, again, from his mostly custom output and people wanting to see certain things repeatedly. As for Nightshadow, well, I guess we'll see what mainstream film critics think of it when it comes to a theater near you. :lol:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

They are making a product. Its there. You can purchase it. No fraud there so take that as you wish.

For me its the bizarre things like stating he wasn't doing fetish material which he was, constantly closing like a furniture store, his funded projects that appear to be a bust, his claims of some huge fan base that didn't exist. Add to this the new Dragon alias which is kind of creepy cause again women don't talk like that and I'd hate to think its him.

I keep wondering if any of those girls got paid at all. I keep thinking he's doing the "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today" thing with his models and workers and would hate to think the models worked on a promise as he pockets the money. Of course its up to the model to make sure she gets a good contract and I don't think these girls are stupid so if they did work, they made the decision to do so. However it doesn't make me feel better having that in the back of my head when I see his videos no matter if they are good or not.
Bert

Some actresses stopped working with him because he wouldn't stop hitting on them. They posted those comments themselves on another forum, but the threads have all been deleted now. In one memorable exchange, Logan questioned the character of an actress/coworker for palling around with another actress after she'd slept with a guy while girl number one was dating him. The thing is, Logan was the guy! Total piece of shit.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:They are making a product. Its there. You can purchase it. No fraud there so take that as you wish.
If any of the money, no matter how small the amount, that paid for making this product (video) came from the NIghtshadow costume & props Kickstarter ("we need to raise immediate funds for the cost of the primary costumes, weapons, and props for the [Nightshadow] film."), it is, indeed, part of the fraud.

If not, then of course you're right, but he still committed fraud with the Nightshadow costume Kickstarter.
Bert wrote:Some actresses stopped working with him because he wouldn't stop hitting on them. They posted those comments themselves on another forum, but the threads have all been deleted now. In one memorable exchange, Logan questioned the character of an actress/coworker for palling around with another actress after she'd slept with a guy while girl number one was dating him. The thing is, Logan was the guy! Total piece of shit.
While many threads were deleted, the 'hitting on actresses' thread is still on the web!

http://web.archive.org/web/201604122256 ... e-legends/
EDIT: Whatsisname had this link removed from web archive. I didn't know that was possible! Anyway, I have it backed-up as folder with the html and related items if ever needed.

Not on original site, but the web archive site.

Maybe the 'memorable exchange' is there too. Don't know. A number of similar comments nonetheless, including from various former of his actresses. Like this one...
Sophie Leonard comment 1.png
Sophie Leonard comment 1.png (66.59 KiB) Viewed 5920 times
Original article page published March 22 2016, and far more interesting comments in comments section on various days that followed. More recent comments with replies on top (April 12 2016 when archive saved) with prior comments down the page. Happy reading!

Logan comments there are so Trumpian!
Last edited by theScribbler 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
the Scribbler

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
Blue-Scion

Whoa, yes maybe this guy is a slime ball. I hope everyone who donated gets their money back