Where's my Belt? (Red MILF Productions)

Superheroine Video Reviews By The Fans!
Forum rules
Create One Thread For Each Video Title.
In the Subject Line, put the title of the video, followed by the production company, or producers name.
Rate the video out of 10 at the bottom of your post.
Your review must be constructive. Tell us why you liked it, or why you didn't.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Plot: Picking up from the events of her last caper, Wonder Woman managed to escape from the clutches of the villainous Bandit Babe and her minion after she was dominated and sexually tormented by them. However, the Amazonian princess of might left behind her power items which Bandit Babe had confiscated for her inventory. Wonder Woman needs her power items back to continue her fight against crime and chaos and makes a valiant, if not desperate attempt to retrieve them from the enemy's stronghold.

But will the Star-Spangled superheroine be able to retrieve what was taken from her without becoming a victim of torment again at Bandit Babe's hands?
Where's my Belt (Infiltrating the stronghold).wmv_snapshot_00.55_[2016.09.16_13.11.25].jpg
Where's my Belt (Infiltrating the stronghold).wmv_snapshot_00.55_[2016.09.16_13.11.25].jpg (26.29 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
Quick Pick (Thoughts on the Film): It's been several years since I last saw Rachel Steele in action as Wonder Woman and it's nice to know that she's still playing this part with great gusto since then. Though I have noticed that she's gained a few pounds (or maybe it's just the size of her nursers which have gotten bigger. LOL!), I don't care, as she still looks lovely and magnificent here as she always did back then. Rachel has always been one hot looking piece of pie and she shows her imagination is still churning with this superheroine-domination vid.

Pros:

-I'm guessing filming took place in Rachel's luxurious home and that was an excellent environment for the scenes of Bandit Babe's hideout. Nice spacious bedroom and I loved that spiral staircase that Rachel walks up when she's going to confront her enemy.

-Rachel looks hotter than ever in her Wonder Woman costume also. Don't know what Rachel's age is now, but she is absolutely stunning in this fetish vid.

-Bandit Babe has always been a cunning adversary for Rachel to face and while I don't know who the actress is that played her, she did a decent job in her portrayal. (Though Rachel should really find another outfit for Bandit Babe to wear as I wasn't really feeling this costume that she had)

-Loved the confrontation between Wonder Woman and Bandit Babe which includes a struggle and a fight. There was some good makeup effects involving Rachel and Bandit Babe bleeding from each other's blows. However, this scene has a few cons, which I'll list later.
Where's my Belt (Test of strength).wmv_snapshot_02.26_[2016.09.16_13.14.56].jpg
Where's my Belt (Test of strength).wmv_snapshot_02.26_[2016.09.16_13.14.56].jpg (29.01 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
-I enjoyed the part where Wonder Woman has Bandit Babe tied down to the bed, gagged and is demanding to know where her belt of strength is. This part for me was the icing on the cake because not only does Wonder Woman have her adversary in her clutches, she expresses regret and no desire to torment or torture her prisoner throughout the scene. Numerous times, Rachel's character demands her power items returned and Bandit Babe is just vulgar and defiant to her, refusing to relinquish what she took. Wonder Woman then decries that if Bandit Babe won't surrender what she took peacefully, then she's gonna have to break and humiliate her until she does.

And when the villains get tough, the 'supers' like Wonder Woman have to get tougher! :sneaky:
Where's myBelt (Bandit all tied up).wmv_snapshot_07.42_[2016.09.16_13.18.36].jpg
Where's myBelt (Bandit all tied up).wmv_snapshot_07.42_[2016.09.16_13.18.36].jpg (38.07 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
-Rachel really turns the heat up on Bandit Babe in order to get her to tell her where her power items are. She vibes her with Bandit's massager and even reminds her how she and her minion did the same thing to her. I love it when a superheroine reminds the villain of the torment they put them through...kinda like a 'sexual karma' type thing, if you know what I mean.
Where's my Belt (Talk or else!).wmv_snapshot_09.43_[2016.09.16_13.21.10].jpg
Where's my Belt (Talk or else!).wmv_snapshot_09.43_[2016.09.16_13.21.10].jpg (36.43 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
But when Bandit Babe refuses to crack, Rachel has to resort to other means to getting back her power items...strap-on methods, that is. (Though I'm not fond of strap-ons, I make an exception here for how it's utilized).
Where's my Belt (Dildo'd).wmv_snapshot_13.48_[2016.09.16_13.25.05].jpg
Where's my Belt (Dildo'd).wmv_snapshot_13.48_[2016.09.16_13.25.05].jpg (36.81 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
-The verbal dialogues between Wonder Woman and Bandit Babe are exquisite too. I love the scenes where Rachel tries to reason with Bandit Babe but to no avail. I love the conversation they have after the dildo part:

Bandit Babe exhausted: Enough! Stop your madness! I can't believe you did this to me, you're suppose to be good.

Wonder Woman: You made me do this, Bandit! I told you! I warned you three times! Now are you gonna tell me where my power items are or do I have to torture you some more?!

Bandit Babe (voice breaking): No! No, no more torture, no!

The part where Bandit Babe's voice is breaking and she concedes was phenomenal! You can hear in her voice that she can't take anymore abuse from Wonder Woman after being dildo'd. Fantastic! :thumbup:

And then afterwards, Bandit Babe is cursing and ranting at Wonder Woman when she threatens to destroy the jewels that she stole earlier if her items aren't returned. This scene was spectacular because when Bandit Babe concedes defeat, she's furious like a hornet when Wonder Woman makes her break! I enjoyed that scene so much, I just had to play it over and over again because the actress sounded so angry and agitated...I couldn't stop smiling that's how much I loved it, to see the villain furious in the knowledge that they've been outwitted. You have to see this scene for yourself in order to understand why it's so enjoyable.
Where's my Belt (Talk to me Bandit).wmv_snapshot_15.13_[2016.09.16_13.26.29].jpg
Where's my Belt (Talk to me Bandit).wmv_snapshot_15.13_[2016.09.16_13.26.29].jpg (41.94 KiB) Viewed 4954 times
-A happy, happy joy, joy ending! Rachel wrapped this story up just the way it was meant to end. Won't say what happens, but it really had me cheering and applauding.

Cons

-The editing could use a little work. During some shots, the cut was too quick and it messed with the continuity a little bit with the vid.

-The fight between Rachel and Bandit Babe could've done without the slow-motion effect that they put in. Thad practically had the fight drag-out for a good four to five minutes.

-When blows are being struck, there's no sound effects to give the effect of impact from the blows.

Diagnosis (What could've been better)

-Next time, they should just play the fight out without the slow motion effects and maybe add some sound effects for when they strike each other.

-I'd love to see Rachel lock lips with her submissive for next time after she's subdued them.

Final Outcome

Though this production had a few flaws, it was enjoyable never the less. I enjoyed seeing Rachel Steele fight the good fight as Wonder Woman and the way she wrapped this story up really brought a smile to my face. Truly look forward to seeing the magnificent red-head do more domme style stories as Wonder Woman in the future as she proves that goodness can always triumph when the heroes are pushed far enough.

Final Score for 'Where's my Belt?': 9 1/2 out of 10. I definitely would prescribe a dosage of this vid for your 'Wonder' enjoyment.
Last edited by Doctor Outcome 7 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

And a few more screencaps for your viewing pleasure:
Where's my Belt (Amazon down).wmv_snapshot_03.32_[2016.09.16_13.15.59].jpg
Where's my Belt (Amazon down).wmv_snapshot_03.32_[2016.09.16_13.15.59].jpg (28.29 KiB) Viewed 4953 times
Where's my Belt (Bandit Babe).wmv_snapshot_01.47_[2016.09.16_13.12.48].jpg
Where's my Belt (Bandit Babe).wmv_snapshot_01.47_[2016.09.16_13.12.48].jpg (20.67 KiB) Viewed 4953 times
Where's my Belt (Bandit taken down).wmv_snapshot_04.27_[2016.09.16_13.16.48].jpg
Where's my Belt (Bandit taken down).wmv_snapshot_04.27_[2016.09.16_13.16.48].jpg (30.05 KiB) Viewed 4953 times
Where's my Belt (Let the torment begin).wmv_snapshot_10.11_[2016.09.16_13.22.53].jpg
Where's my Belt (Let the torment begin).wmv_snapshot_10.11_[2016.09.16_13.22.53].jpg (40.64 KiB) Viewed 4953 times
Where's my Belt (Sleepered out).wmv_snapshot_06.56_[2016.09.16_13.18.02].jpg
Where's my Belt (Sleepered out).wmv_snapshot_06.56_[2016.09.16_13.18.02].jpg (20.35 KiB) Viewed 4953 times
Where's my Belt (Stand down Bandit Babe).wmv_snapshot_02.08_[2016.09.16_13.14.05].jpg
Where's my Belt (Stand down Bandit Babe).wmv_snapshot_02.08_[2016.09.16_13.14.05].jpg (16.81 KiB) Viewed 4953 times
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

This is actually an older movie, from 2013 or 2014 (she moved from that house @ mid 2015 and as far as I know, she hasn't filmed any new WW since moving into her current house) From what I was told by another producer, she's no longer doing WW.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

MightyHypnotic wrote:Love the Red Milf!
Maybe you can talk her out of retirement? :)
MightyHypnotic
Site Admin
Site Admin

Oddly, I used to chat with her a bunch when I lived in FL and this was before she started doing superheroine stuff.. I can try to reach out to her and see what's up....
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

She was great. Loved her WW movies
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

avenger wrote:This is actually an older movie, from 2013 or 2014 (she moved from that house @ mid 2015 and as far as I know, she hasn't filmed any new WW since moving into her current house) From what I was told by another producer, she's no longer doing WW.
Whaaaaat? No way! Whyyyyyyyy? :confused:
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

MightyHypnotic wrote:Oddly, I used to chat with her a bunch when I lived in FL and this was before she started doing superheroine stuff.. I can try to reach out to her and see what's up....
Please do MightyHypnotic. A friend of mine has been trying to get in touch with her for a while now and I don't know any other means of contacting her except through email.
avenger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Doctor Outcome wrote:
MightyHypnotic wrote:Oddly, I used to chat with her a bunch when I lived in FL and this was before she started doing superheroine stuff.. I can try to reach out to her and see what's up....
Please do MightyHypnotic. A friend of mine has been trying to get in touch with her for a while now and I don't know any other means of contacting her except through email.

I used to email with her all the time and we talked about WW and gave her ideas for her movies. She was definitely very receptive and wasn't afraid to do what the fans requested. I know she suffered some loss in her personal life and moved north and the last time we communicated was earlier this year. I had a ww script ready for her and she said she would do it but I got the vibe her heart just wasn't in it anymore, so I just dropped it. Not sure what she's up to now, but she was a great ww
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

avenger wrote:
Doctor Outcome wrote:

I used to email with her all the time and we talked about WW and gave her ideas for her movies. She was definitely very receptive and wasn't afraid to do what the fans requested. I know she suffered some loss in her personal life and moved north and the last time we communicated was earlier this year. I had a ww script ready for her and she said she would do it but I got the vibe her heart just wasn't in it anymore, so I just dropped it. Not sure what she's up to now, but she was a great ww
Aww. That's a shame. I hope she hasn't quit...the woman is too talented to drop from the game. I hope that she'll continue performing, that I do. I'm sure there's other characters that she can role-play.