The Rise of Doctor Akitomi Part Four (a poll driven story)

A darker, full bodied blend.

What should happen next?

Part One: Lone Star Duo. They manage to escape to safety where they have to begin planning on finding the Doctor’s new base and rescuing their friends.
No votes
Part One: Lone Star Duo. During their escape they run into some perverse automated base defenses. Raccoon Girl is forced to leave them behind and escapes alone.
No votes
Part One: Flower Power and Red Tanya. They manage to escape to safety where they have to begin planning on finding the Doctor’s new base and rescuing their friends.
No votes
Part One: Flower Power and Red Tanya. During their escape they run into some perverse automated base defenses. Raccoon Girl is forced to leave them behind and escapes alone.
27%
Part Two: The doctor cums on Top Heavy's breasts, but looking at his load decides it’s just not enough cum on breasts so large. He takes a large dose of Semenall, a drug which increases his semen production tenfold and will keep him hard and ready to fuck for the next couple of hours, but with a dose that large he will lose all control of his actions. He plans on making Kick Girl watch her former friend be sexual ravaged by him. This nearly breaks the woman, but in the end she uses her rage to break free and attack the doctor.
No votes
Part Two: He knows nearly all heroines have a major weakness: their breasts. With the help of Top Heavy they torture Kick Girl’s breasts till her mind breaks.
18%
Part Two: He decides to test a new material out on her while breaking her. The material looks like electrical tape, but is designed to drain the powers of heroines. He has a full body gimp suit constructed for her and puts her in it, keeping her weak and powerless while fucking her.
9%
Part Two: He uses the bliss juice to cum tame and bind her to him with addiction.
9%
Part Three: They show up at Dr. Akitomi’s base and find Raccoon Girl and any heroines she might have saved. Properly warned about the villain’s capabilities they retreat to plan a new attack on him.
9%
Part Three: They show up at Dr. Akitomi’s base after he’s moved on and after Raccoon Girl has left. While investigating they find a trap he has left behind: the original Flesh Beast!
No votes
Part Three: They show up at Dr. Akitomi’s base after he’s moved on and after Raccoon Girl has left. While investigating they find a trap he has left behind: A brand new genetic monstrosity that they must battle!
27%

Total votes: 11
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Sorry this one’s taken so long to finish and that it ended up kind of short. I’ve been sick and this one kind of ended up needing to be a transitory installment, the next one should be significantly longer.

The previous installment can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27854

The next part can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=27988

———————————————————————————

Part Four

Flower Power’s eyes began to glow green as she started to control the mass of plants that had been growing above them. The ceiling started to shake, the smooth cement walls beginning to crack and shower down bits of dust and rubble. It was clear to all in the room that the young heroine had the power to tear open an escape route, she just needed time.

The Flesh Beast didn’t give it to her. It sent a swarm of tentacles flying her way. Leading the charge was a number veiny, cock tipped ones and as soon as they were in range they began to shower her with cum.

She screamed in disgust, shouting “Ugh, fucking gross!” One of the cum spewing cocks flew towards her mouth, jamming its self deep down her throat. She gagged and tried not to swallow any of the bliss juice, but the cock was spraying it so strongly down her throat that she had no choice but to ingest the cum.

Her body began to convulse as the bliss juice forced an orgasm from her. The glow in Flower’s eyes immediately died as the powerful sexual climax sapped the young heroine of her powers. Soon she was surrounded and then entangled by the creature’s tentacles, some holding her down while the cocked tipped ones began slithering into her skimpy costume. In mere moments every one of her holes were filled as the beast’s many appendages ravaged and cum tamed her.

Without Red Tanya’s laser holding the tentacles back the Lone Star Duo were soon overpowered too. Instead of being pinned to the ground like Flower Power the Flesh Beast wrapped a tentacle around both their waists, pinning them back to back. Only then did it start to fuck tame the powerful women, ensuring they could both feel the other being sexually tamed by the monstrosity.

Red Tanya was the only one who seemed still to still be resisting the Flesh Beast. While the other heroines had all had enough climaxes forced out of them to leave them basically passed out Tanya still thrashed about and screamed at the monster. “I will not give into something as vile and disgusting as you! We are heroines, we are mighty. We shall triumph!”

Her screams were silenced when four separate cock tipped tentacles forced their way into her mouth and began to shoot bliss juice down her throat. Her cheeks ballooned, her eyes rolled up into her head, and she began to convulse violently as she had a mind shattering orgasm forced from her body. A moment later she hung limp in the tentacle’s grasp, the beast still ravishing and filling every one of her holes with its potent seed.

The rescue team had failed. The heroines had all been defeated and captured. All but one…

Raccoon Girl was nowhere in sight, and in fact hadn’t been seen since the Flesh Beast had revealed itself. When all attention had been drawn to Red Tanya and her laser the stealthy heroine had climbed a nearby wall and escaped into an air vent.

She had originally planned on sneaking off to locate and free Top Heavy, but had hesitated to leave before seeing how the battle went. Her heart sank as she watched her fellow heroines ravaged and cum tamed. Her heart pounded with fear as she saw the monster dragging their unconscious, cum dripping bodies off to who knows where.

It was perfectly clear to her what she needed to do: remain hidden for the time being, observing what this evil Dr. Akitomi had planned for her fellow heroines. And then, when there was an opening, she would strike from the shadows and free them…

The four captured heroines stood secured in an upright position in four individual stasis tanks. They were naked, their backs stiff and their chests pressed out with their arms extended stiffly down their sides. The same expression was on all of their faces: their eyes were opened large, as if they had been frozen in a state of utter surprise. Their mouths hung stupidly open, most of them drooling on their exposed breasts. Together they all stared blankly into space before them, unmoving and making no sounds.

Attached to each of their temples were two large electrodes, thick wires running up into the stasis chamber and connecting the heroine’s minds to an improved version of the machine that had recently helped Dr. Akitomi brainwash Top Heavy so quickly.

The doctor stood at a nearby bank of computers, reading the screens before him. “Very good! The machine is doing what it did to you, but to four of them at once and three times as fast.” He turned and smiled at Top Heavy.

She stood patiently behind him, dressed in her new costume. She wore a red leather outfit with short sleeves and a flared skirt that barely covered her ass. The front of the costume was open, allowing her titanic breasts to hang free. She had a thick leather slave collar around her neck, a sign of her new life as Dr. Akitomi’s full time bodyguard and companion.

Her hair had been re-grown, something the doctor had seen too before he designed and constructed his new costume. He had no desire to keep her bald, and was pleased that the formula he had quickly designed and mixed up had made her hair grow back to its original length with no side effects. And the information he had gathered while using the brainwashing machine on her allowed him to make improvements that meant he needn’t shave the heads of the newly captured heroines.

He called the former heroine forward, beginning to pull his cock out. “Watching them all being brainwashed, seeing them naked and helpless, it’s gotten me rather excited.” She could see that his cock was throbbingly hard. “Come here, my pet. I need some relief. Bend over the bank of computers.”

Top Heavy obediently did as she was told, her face expressionless and unreadable. Dr. Akitomi got behind her and spread her legs apart as she bent over. Her massive breasts were pressed into the controls in front of her, the small dials and keys painfully sticking into her soft breasts. She moaned slightly in discomfort, but a moment later the doctor was shoving his cock into her pussy and her moan became one of pleasure. “Yessssssssss,” she hissed quietly. “This is what I was made for.”

Dr. Akitomi pulled her leather skirt further up her back side, leaving her ass bare before him. He began slapping her dark skinned behind as he pounded into her cunt. “Damn right it is… but don’t forget, I will have other uses for you. You won’t get to fuck all day: there will be times I will need your super strength.”

“Yes, sir,” she said, her body rocking back and forth against the computer bank before her. “Anything you wish sir, I am your loyal slave.”

“What a good girl,” he said, fucking her faster. “I think you might get an extra large dose of bliss juice tonight.”

“Oh, yes sir, please!” she moaned. Just the thought of the drug had nearly made her climax.

Before long the doctor groaned, pressing deep into Top Heavy and cumming inside of her. When he pulled out of her he didn’t tuck his cock away. Instead he left it out, cum dripping from it. “Come get on your knees and clean my cock off. And see if you can get me hard again while I work on this project.”

Top Heavy got down on her knees, bending over and crawling under the computer bank so she could suck her master’s cock clean while he returned to work.

He began punching commands into the console before him, activating a pre-programmed induction routine. He looked up and watched as there was an electric pulse into the four heroines, making them all convulse for a time. Then they all began to speak at the same time, their voices muffled through the glass of the stasis tubes.

“I was born a stupid cunt,” their voices all said in perfect, emotionless unison. “I am a simple piece of fuckmeat. Unless I am serving a man, I am nothing.” Their expressions remained the same, their eyes open in shock but otherwise free of any emotion. “I am only filled with purpose when I’m filled with cocks. I am nothing but three needy holes and a pair of tits. Only my body is of value, and it does not belong to me. I am only pretty when I am covered in spit and cum…”

The superheroines continued on like this for some time, the sound of their words music to the villain’s ears. He reveled in what they were saying, knowing his machine was rewriting their brain and making it so they would all eventually instinctively know those words to be true.

His cock grew hard once again, thanks in part to Top Heavy’s mouth. As he listened to the heroines being brainwashed he rested one hand on her head, running his fingers through her thick hair as she continued to suck him off.

“I think after this project we will be moving. This base has provided all the use it really can. I’ve tested and improved my Flesh Beast, even learned how to properly ‘milk them’. Why, as we speak their bliss juice is being sold on the black market as an upscale drug for only the richest of women. Little do they know how addictive the drug is… by the time they realize the truth it will be far too late and they will be willing to pay any price to keep up their habit.

“I’ve captured more heroines than I really know what to do with, but I’m sure by the time they are docile and ready to be put to use out I’ll be able to come up with a few ideas… and that needs to be soon. This wasn’t every superheroine in the city, and more are going to come looking for me. I’d like to be somewhere else when that happens, although I’m thinking I might leave a little present behind for the next rescue team…”

He jotted down a note on a nearby pad, using the hand on Top Heavy’s head to assure her that he wanted her to keep sucking his dick while he did this.

“I’ve already got my newly hired assistant setting up my next base. You didn’t get to meet her, but you will before long. I think you’ll find she has a certain undeniable and very perverse charm… She’ll make a good second in command.” He patted Top Heavy reassuringly on the head. “Don’t worry dear, she’ll never replace you by my side. Although she might be providing some of the same services… perhaps we’ll all grow rather close in the coming months.

“But I didn’t hire her for her body or her insatiable libido, or her perverse mind. I hired her because she’s nearly as intelligent and driven as me. Her last e-mail said the new base is nearly constructed and that she’d already hired an entire platoon of goons to man the base and help work on my various projects. Before long I’m going to have the biggest operation in the continental U.S.!”

The heroines before him stopped speaking, falling silent and still once again. “Ah, I guess the program is done. I guess it’s time to choose one and get to work truly breaking her… which one shall we choose? I’m not in the mood for red hair… how about the plain looking one, the one with nice legs?”

Top Heavy pulled her face away from her master’s cock and looked up at him from under the controls. “Kick Girl?” she asked, a hint of concern in her voice.

“What is that I hear? Do you still care for this woman? Do I need to withhold your daily dose of bliss juice, or perhaps make you spend another night in the dream machine?”

“No, please sir!” Top Heavy said, shuddering at the thought of having the drug withheld or having to spend another night in the dream machine, being forced to relive memories of the heroine she used to be. “It’s just that… that… I knew her,” she said quickly. “It means I know what drives her, what her secrets are. I can help break her faster. I don’t care that we were best friends! I’ll do anything to her as long as you keep treating me well. As long as I can serve you and get my bliss juice…”

“Maybe you don’t need to be punished after all…” He stepped back, tucking his cock into his pants. “Come, get her out of the tank and let’s take her to the lab.”

“But sir, you didn’t cum yet!”

“Oh, I’m sure once I have this leggy beauty strapped down there will be plenty of chances to get off… now come on, we have work to do!”

Raccoon Girl laid in an air vent, watching Top Heavy carry the unconscious and naked Kick Girl friend out of the room. Her heart was racing and she was incredibly confused.

“What did that man do to Top Heavy?” she whispered to herself. “It’s like she’s become someone completely different… He must have messed with her mind. That must be what he’s planning on doing to all of their minds! Top Heavy seems too far gone to save right now, so I need to just worry about getting the rest of them out of this mess before that mad man can do the same to their minds.”

She waited a few more minutes making sure the evil doctor and Top Heavy weren’t returning before opening the air vent and dropping silently down into the room. Her fuzzy ears and her bushy tail twitched as she landed, her heightened senses working in overdrive as adrenaline rushed through her body.

“I need to make sure these stasis tubes aren’t hook up to some kind of alarm system…” She began inspecting the tubes, checking the wiring for signs of any alarms. She sighed in relief as she found none, but then her back stiffened as she realized something. “Whatever he’s already done to them has them catatonic. There’s no way I can carry more than two of them through the vents with me… and most likely their disappearance will be noticed before I can come back and get the other two.”

The heroine bit her lip, looking back and forth between the four superheroines. She had to make up her mind up, and had to do it fast…

Jenny Baltimore was racing across town, a photographer sitting in the car next to her. “This is going to be the story of the month at the very least,” she was saying excitedly. “God… if only I was a TELEVISION reporter! These heroine’s expressions are going to be priceless, I bet that would play through a whole news cycle… but we’ll have to settle for a still picture on the front page, eh?” She turned to the man next to her and gave him a knowing wink.

Before he could respond she started talking again. “There’s just no answer that they can give that makes them look good! No matter what they say we can spin this into a story worthy of the front page…” She became distracted, looking down at the GPS display on the dashboard. “Okay, they should be right around here somewhere…”

They turned a corner and saw a crowd of people standing by a large number of police cars. A large number of criminals, all looking as if they had just received a severe beating, were being led into the back of police cars and vans. In the yard of the nearest building was a crowd of reporters, three superheroines at its center.

“Just like Officer Johnson promised: the bimbos are giving an impromptu press conference!” She quickly pulled the car up to the side of the street and jumped out as soon as it was turned off. “Come on, we’ve got to hit them while they are still answering questions.”

In the front of the group of heroines was a tall, blond woman with impressively large breasts. She was dressed in a superheroine outfit that was designed to be reminiscent of a cheerleaders outfit, complete with extra short skirt. “American Dream,” one of the assembled reporters shouted at her, “is it true that you’re the leader of this unofficial little super team here?”

She batted her eyes and laughed. “Well, I wouldn’t quite say that. We’re not a team, just really good friends who happen to work together well. We ALL know super teams have to be approved by city hall, and as of right now Destiny City has no official super team.”

“But if someone offered you the job of leading such a team would you take it?” the same reporter asked her.

Again the young heroine laughed pleasantly. “I can’t say either way, it would depend on if I got to choose my team or not. But I’d be flattered by the offer.”

The other two heroines stood behind her, forgotten by the reporters and looking admiringly at American Dream. One was a dark haired girl whose costume looked like a fancy black and white dress that was completed with a large black lace choker around her neck. The other was tall, leggy redhead who looked slightly larger than a woman of her build should be. She was dressed in a simple outfit made of material that would grow and shrink as she did. Southern Bell and Giantess, American Dream’s most loyal followers and constant partners.

“What’s important,” American Dream was saying, “is that the three of us, working together of course, busted up this drug den along with apprehending all the members of the criminal ring that was running it.”

As she spoke Jenny Baltimore elbowed her way to the front of the crowd. She held out a recorder and interrupted the heroine’s speech. “Was this drug ring so large in size that breaking it up was more important than helping out in the rescue attempt of Top Heavy?”

American Dream blinked, taken by surprise. “What are you talking about?” she asked.

“You were not aware that the chief of police put out a call for ALL heroines in the city to attend an emergency meeting earlier today? I was told that you and your group had received this call but had brushed the Chief off.”

“Well, we did receive that call,” American Dream said, still confused. “But we were already in the middle of this operation and couldn’t break away. I didn’t know anything about—”

Jenny interrupted her once again. “So your saying apprehending these common criminals was MORE important than saving the life of fellow superheroine Top Heavy?” She paused, as if giving American Dream a chance to respond but then as soon as the heroine opened her mouth she started talking again. “My research also shows that you attended The Academy with this Top Heavy and that during that time the two of you were known to not get along well. Tell us, why do you HATE Top Heavy and want to see her defeated and captured by a supervillain?”

American Dream’s face turned bright red. “I NEVER said I wanted that!” She looked highly flustered and was momentarily lost for words. The other reporters erupted with questions in the silence.

“Are you trying to let other heroines come to harm so you can lead the city’s super team?”

“Do you have a personal vendetta against this Top Heavy?”

“If you don’t hate this girl why have you never worked with her here in Destiny City?”

“Are Southern Bell and Giantess in on this conspiracy, or have they been manipulated by you as well?”

“ENOUGH!” American Dream bellowed, silencing the crowd. “None of these accusations are true! I will set the record straight, but as I am just now finding out one of my fellow heroines is in jeopardy I think now is not the time!” She lowered her voice slightly before continuing. “As I said, we received the summons form the Chief, but had no idea what it was for. We had NO idea the situation was so serious. We’ll head to the police station right away to get filled in on what’s going on and I promise you that the three of us will not rest till Top Heavy is safe!”

The reporters began shouting questions again but the three heroines turned and began walking away, quickly moving to a nearby car and entering it.

“Oh my god, that was PERFECT,” Jenny said, unable to contain her glee. “Did you get some good pictures?”

“I think so,” the photographer said just as happily.

“Good. We’ve got to get right back to office and get this all ready for print! And once I have my story submitted I’ll need to hit the streets again to really keep on this story…”

American Dream was shouting angry obscenities as she drove. “God damned fucking cunt-basket! Who the fuck does she think she is, making a fool of me in front of everyone? And you KNOW this is going to be her newspaper’s front page story! I’m this city’s rising star, any dirt flung at me is going to be a big story.”

“I don’t think it’s really that big of a deal,” Giantess said meekly. “I mean, we go help save her and everything is good. We really didn’t know that’s what the Chief’s meeting was about.”

“And we all know what a total loser Top Heavy is,” Southern Bell added. “Of course she’d end up captured on her first big mission. And of course we’d be the ones that have to go save her big titted ass!”

“Maybe your right,” American Dream said, squeezing her hands so tightly that the steering wheel became misshapen in her superpowered grip. “Maybe we can even spin this into a positive. Let’s face it, the rest of heroines in this city aren’t very impressive. Hell, two of them were losers that hung out with Top Tits at school, they’re not going to be able to save her. If we can save them all then maybe we can FINALLY be given recognition as the city’s official super team, just like we always wanted.”

“Yeah,” she said softly, continuing to talk more to herself than the two other heroines in the car with her. “Maybe that fat titted idiot Top Heavy finally did something right for once. Maybe her being captured and needing to be rescued was the best thing for all of us.”

Kick Girl was chained to the wall. Thick, metal bracers were tightly secured to her wrists, long metal chains running to the ceiling and holding her arms high above her head. The chains kept her lifted far enough off the ground that her feet dangled a few inches off the floor below her.

She was barely conscious, her naked body covered in sweat and her head hung low. Two electrodes were attached to her temples, wires running to a nearby machine. “No more, please,” she begged, her voice barely audible. “I don’t want to see any more of those dreams. Please, you’ve done enough…”

“Oh, but I’ve barely begun to break you,” Doctor Akitomi said happily. “This has all just been a warm up, all just prep work to prepare your mind for its inevitable shattering and reconstruction into something much more useful.”

The Doctor was standing before the chained heroine. Top Heavy was kneeling between them, sucking his cock. He had one hand on her head, leading the motions of her head.

The captured heroine looked up, struggling to keep her eyes open. “Top Heavy,” she rasped. “Stop that… save me… please!” Top Heavy made no sign that she had heard her former friend; she simply kept sucking her master’s cock.

“I’m afraid your old friend is too far gone,” the doctor told her. “But look long and hard: this is going to be your life before long.”

“No,” the heroine whispered. “Never, I’ll never break…”

“Oh yes you will,” Doctor Akitomi said confidently. “The only question is how I’ll break you. What kind of fun do I want to have with you, my leggy beauty?”

————————————————————————————————

Alright, three choices once again. Please vote for one option in each part.

Part One: Who does Raccoon Girl Save and what happens to them on the way out?

Part Two: What happens with Kick Girl, Dr. Akitomi, and Top Heavy?

Part Three: What happens with American Dream and her crew?
Last edited by Philo Hunter 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Haight
Neophyte
Neophyte

Definitely digging it! Looking forward to what comes next.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Haight wrote:Definitely digging it! Looking forward to what comes next.
Thanks! I'm having a really good time writing it. I'm hoping that in a couple of days there are enough votes to make winners clear and start on the next section.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

I'm ready to get to work on the next part so I'm going to declare the voting closed. The winners are:

Part One: Flower Power and Red Tanya. During their escape they run into some perverse automated base defenses. Raccoon Girl is forced to leave them behind and escapes alone.
Part Two: He knows nearly all heroines have a major weakness: their breasts. With the help of Top Heavy they torture Kick Girl’s breasts till her mind breaks. (I used my vote as the tie breaker)
Part Three: They show up at Dr. Akitomi’s base after he’s moved on and after Raccoon Girl has left. While investigating they find a trap he has left behind: A brand new genetic monstrosity that they must battle!