The Rise of Doctor Akitomi Part Seven (a poll driven story)

A darker, full bodied blend.

What should happen next?

Part One - A male speedster.
No votes
Part One - heroine who can fly and shrink in size, shooting powerful blasts from her hands.
4%
Part One - A magic user who is male.
No votes
Part One - heroine who is a tech genius, but can change into a hulking powerhouse when needed.
14%
Part One - A heroine who is able to communicate with the dead and summon spirits to aid her in combat.
7%
Part Two - He has her fight a superpowered muscle with the power to turn his body to metal to see if he is worthy of working for the Dr.
No votes
Part Two - He pulls the Lone Star Duo out of stasis and tells them that if they can defeat her he will let them go, but their conditioning and Terra’s new powers ensure they fail.
18%
Part Two - He decides she needs no testing, so sure of his work is he. He sends her to trap the new team of heroines, hopefully defeating them before they can become a problem.
4%
Part Two - He uses her to attack a nearby chemical plant, stealing raw materials that he would normally have to pay a great price to purchase. Destiny’s Children arrive to attempt to stop her.
4%
Part Three - He tests it out on the female representative of a buyer who has been late in his payments recently.
7%
Part Three - He pulls the Lone Star Duo out of stasis and tells them that if they can defeat the monstrosity he will let them go, but their conditioning and the monsters strength ensure they fail.
No votes
Part Three - He decides to test Emma Taft’s loyalty, demanding SHE face the creature to prove her loyalty to him.
No votes
Part Three - He sends it after Destiny’s Children, attacking their new base.
18%
Part Four - She IS fired for the changes she made to her story at the last minute and the weird way she’s acted since visiting the Mayor. In disgrace she leaves both Destiny City and the story.
4%
Part Four - She isn’t fired but her career is in tatters. Her editor tells her that her next story needs to be a big one and NOT be changed at the last minute or she really is fired. She turns her attention to the new super team, hoping to find a worthwhile story in the past of the new hires.
4%
Part Four - She isn’t fired but her career is in tatters. Her editor tells her that her next story needs to be a big one and NOT be changed at the last minute or she really is fired. She turns her attention to Dr. Akitomi, hoping to write an exposé on the city’s new supervillain mastermind.
7%
Part Four - She isn’t fired but her career is in tatters. Her editor tells her that her next story needs to be a big one and NOT be changed at the last minute or she really is fired. She turns her attention to the new super team, deciding to write an exposé on the team’s leader American Dream.
11%

Total votes: 28
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

The previous installment can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28050

The next installment can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=28171

This ones is even longer than the previous installment, but ended up kind of light on actual sex scenes (although there's plenty of sexual perversion throughout the whole thing). The next installment should have a LOT more heroines fucked. And as always I'd love to hear any feedback or requests anyone reading the story might have.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night had just fallen over Destiny City. American Dream was standing in the commander’s penthouse atop her new home, Destiny Base. The facility was still under construction, but enough was finished to make it usable by her and her small but soon to be growing team.

It sat atop the hills that looked down on the growing Destiny City. She stood naked, looking out the large floor to ceiling windows at the glow of the city lights below her. They were far enough away from the city that there was very little chance someone could see her. Of course, even if someone had been floating outside the top floor windows they wouldn’t have been able to see her. The glass was perfectly tinted so you could only see through in one direction. It was also reinforced with high tech polymers: it would take a small missile or someone with super strength just to crack the glass.

“Only the best for me and my team,” American Dream said, thinking about just how much the glass had cost.

Someone said something in response, but the words were unintelligible. The man trying to speak to her did so through a sock that had been jammed in his mouth and duct taped in place.

She looked down, her bare foot resting on the naked man’s chest. He was tied up, his arms uncomfortably secured behind his back and underneath him. The man, a member of the construction crew working on the base, had been speechless when she had invited him to spend the night with her. She figured he was maybe having regrets at the moment.

“No one told you to speak,” she said curtly, then looked back out the window.

American Dream thought about everything she had gained in such a small time. The thought made her smile wide, the feeling of satisfaction running deep to her core. She’d earned a treat for herself, thus the man tied up below her.

Still looking out the window she lifted her foot up, leaving just her toes touching the naked man’s body. She began sliding them down his chest, over his stomach, slowly heading towards his exposed cock. As her toes found it she used them to play with it, massaging and pleasuring it with her foot. She felt the man responding to her skilled touch, felt his member swelling and growing hard.

While absentmindedly working his cock with her foot she thought more about her team. There were four of them now, but that wasn’t enough, not yet. If you were to succeed as a super team you needed a LARGE team, enough heroes to make sure you had all bases covered AND had back up. She’d still need a few more heavy hitters, need some support members. And she needed a goddamned healer, without one a single tough battle could leave them out of commission for days or even weeks.

There weren’t many heroes with healing powers that had recently graduated The Academy that weren’t already members of super teams. Healers got snatched up quickly… The couple she knew of, well, it was safe to say she didn’t think very highly of them. But since she’d already let Raccoon Girl onto the team she figured it wouldn’t make her look any worse letting another B-list heroine or two onto the team.

“The team,” she muttered, pressing the man’s now rock hard cock flat against his lower stomach. She looked down, placing the bottom of her foot flat on the underside of his cock. She started to press down, rubbing up and down the length of his shaft as she did. The man’s eyes rolled up into his head and he began to wiggle and moan in pleasure.

He was almost ready.

“The team,” she muttered again, remembering what she had been thinking about. It needed a name so she didn’t have keep calling it “the team”. She had thought of one, but still wasn’t sure about it. It might be too cute, too clever, and too historical. Someone might complain that she didn’t have the right to use it. No one else certainly had dared to over the last seventy years.

During the Second World War, when the first generation of supers had appeared, there had been a small team of teenage heroines that worked state side fighting Nazi saboteurs. They had called themselves “Destiny’s Children”. Every super knew the name, they all had learned about them in history class at The Academy.

If using the name for her team didn’t outrage people it might just bring them prestige. It was a bit of a gamble, but American Dream excelled at winning such things. Besides, a team named “Destiny’s Children” residing in Destiny City? It was too perfect to pass up.

Yes, she’d done chosen well. She’d DONE well. She told herself so, thinking that she had earned a treat for herself. She reached down and began to play with her clit while still working the man’s cock with her foot. She’d let her body work itself to release now.

It had been weeks since she’d gotten off, it almost always was. It kept her strong, stronger than most heroines. The way they came left and right left their powers weak, a fraction of their total potential. They were fools, all of them. But, she thought begrudgingly, most of them couldn’t help it. They didn’t have the self control she had. Their orgasm hungry bodies could be made to cum with almost any sexual stimulation.

But not hers. American Dream only ever came when she wanted to.

Partially this was because of her amazing self control, her pure power of will. But it was also due to a little secret: American Dream needed to be dolling out sexual humiliation or pain to get off.

A predatory grin spread across her face as she looked down at the man below her. It was clear that he was about to get off. She waited till his body began to climax, waited till there was nothing that would stop him from ejaculating. And then, just as his cock began to quiver and his balls began to drain she moved her foot. She ground her heel into one of his balls just as his ejaculate began to shoot out, up onto his own body.

His eyes shot open and he screamed a muffled howl of pain as she continued to grind her heel against his testicle. She threw her head back, moaning in pleasure from the sound. Her fingers danced on her cunt as she coaxed an orgasm from her body. It felt amazing after having avoided having one for weeks.

But even in release she had total control. She enjoyed it for a few brief seconds then willed it to stop. She’d had her release, had her enjoyment. She knew that even an orgasm that small would leave her powers slightly diminished. She’d need to let them recharge now, so she could be stronger than anyone else, faster than anyone else, BETTER than everyone else.

Her body glistened with sweat and her chest heaved up and down as she breathed heavily, basking in the glow of post orgasmic bliss. Things were slightly different for the man lying at her feet. He had curled up into a ball and was sobbing in pain.

“Stop your whining,” she said dismissively. “I told you that I’d give you a night you’d never forget. Although I suppose you thought I meant something slightly different. But your nut will be fine by the morning; I didn’t hurt it THAT bad. And you can tell the rest of the construction crew whatever you want about the night you spent with me, I promise I won’t contradict you.”

She walked to the window placing her hands behind her back. She knew the man’s ego would be mollified once he realized how impressed the other construction workers would be when he told them he had bed the mighty American Dream. It was always that way with men, didn’t matter what she actually did to them as long as they got to say things went their way. If you let them pretend their egos hadn’t been bruised it was almost as if you hadn’t crushed them.

The man didn’t matter to her. His ego didn’t matter to her. He was just one more thing that had served its purpose and could now safely be tossed aside. In a few minutes she’d untie him and send him on his way. Till then she’d enjoy his pathetic whimpers. Enjoy them while she planned her next move as leader of Destiny’s Children.

Top Heavy felt incredibly uncomfortable in her old costume. She hated the fact that her gloriously large breasts had to remain covered up, but she knew it was all necessary for the mission she was on. She had to look the part of heroine, convince the workers at the correctional facility that she was who she said she was.

The bluff had worked. They had bought she was still a heroine. She’d convinced them that she had made the trip half way across the country from Destiny City simply to interrogate a single small time crook. “I need to see if there is anything else he can tell us about this mysterious Dr. Akitomi,” she had told them. And they bought every word of it!

The Dr. had prepared her, shown her everything she would need to do. The interrogation rooms in the facility were monitored digitally through a camera inside the room. She’d need to disable the camera, keep the door to the room locked so she had the time she needed to convince the man she had fallen for him.

While talking with the guards who would be overseeing the interrogation from the nearby control room she had palmed a small device onto the side of their equipment. Once she was inside the room she would activate the device, and it would ensure she had the privacy and time to enact her plan…

The two guards drank coffee and only half listened to the live feed of the heroine interrogating the prisoner.

“Good god Jeff, did you see the size of her tits?”

“How the fuck couldn’t I! No wonder they call her ‘Top Heavy’, it’s amazing she doesn’t just topple right over. Hell, I don’t even know what the fuck I would do with tits that big.”

The other guard smirked. “Oh, I could think of a few things.” The man began filling his colleague in on all of the things he could think of doing with a woman who had breasts as gigantic as Top Heavy’s.

They were totally distracted from the picture on the monitor and as such it took them a moment to realize the feed had gone black. “Shit,” one of them swore when he noticed. “Monitor’s gone down. We’ve got to go check on the heroine and the prisoner, make sure something isn’t up.” They both drew their stun weapons and headed to the door leading into the interrogation room.

“What the hell? It’s locked!” Both men struggled to open the door, but they found out the electric lock had been engaged. A moment later they were sitting at a computer terminal trying to get it open, but they had been locked out of their own system.

“What the fuck is going on?” one of them asked.

“I don’t know,” the other responded. “But we better call this in.” He picked up the phone, only to find the line dead. Next he tried to open the door leading out of their observation station. The electronic lock there was engaged as well. He swore. “Well,” he said, resignation in his voice, “I guess whatever is happening is going to happen and we can’t stop it. God damn I hope we don’t lose our jobs over this…”

“At least we know the prisoner isn’t likely to get away with that superheroine in there. Her file said how strong she was, no way a little punk like Marco Rogers is going to overpower her. And no way he can get out of that room, it’s solid break.”

The other man laughed. “Yeah! The only chance he’d have of escaping is convincing her to break him out, and we both know that’s not very likely to happen.” Both men laughed at how implausible the idea was.

Marco Rogers fidgeted nervously. “Look, I already told the cops everything I knew about the Doctor and his operation. It’s been a long time since them, I’m sure anything else I’d have to say wouldn’t even help you now.”

Top Heavy leaned forward over the table between them, her massive breasts falling onto its surface and resting on it. “So you DO know more about him that you haven’t told anyone yet?”

It took him a moment to respond, as he was distracted by the sight of her breasts resting on the table. “What? No, no that’s not what I meant,” he protested, realizing suddenly that he had misspoken. “I only meant IF I knew anything else, but I swear I don’t know anything more.”

His eyes darted back down to her breasts. They were just so fucking big. And they were right there, an arm’s reach away. He hadn’t even seen a woman since coming to prison, and now to have a pair of tits, each almost bigger than his entire torso, right there in front of him! It was too much. He started shifting uncomfortably in his chair, suddenly horrified the heroine would somehow notice the huge erection he had.

“Why are you moving like that?” she demanded.

“Uh… no, it’s nothing, I swear,” he quickly mumbled, dropping his hands under the table and instinctively covering his crotch.

“Are you hiding a weapon under the table?” she said, a tinge of fear in her voice. She leapt to her feet and pulled the table away from him, moving it with ease.

Marco gulped. That was a heavy table and she had tossed it aside as if it didn’t weigh any more than a feather. This woman was powerfully strong, even if she had the proportions of something out of a breast fetishist’s dreams.

Top Heavy stood before him, glaring down at him. “Show me what’s in your lap, NOW.”

With his face flushing red in embarrassment he removed his hands, revealing the outline of his erection in his prison jumpsuit.

The heroine let out a surprised gasp then fell to her knees as if she had been struck down by the sight of his erection. “So hard…” she muttered.

“Uh…. What?” Marco said, suddenly confused.

She was staring at his crotch. Slowly she moved one hand to her own crotch where she began to touch herself. “Haven’t gotten off in so long,” she muttered, her eyes transfixed on the bulge in his pants.

Now Marco understood. He KNEW about heroines, knew that most of them were just horny sluts that wanted to fuck day all day if they could. And he’d heard how they could get when they were worked up or hadn’t gotten off in a while. He’d heard plenty of second hand tales about what criminal’s got away with when a heroine was horny enough.

He looked up at the camera, remembering he was being watched. But to his great surprise the light signifying it was active was off. “Sweet Jesus! Could this be? Do I really have this fat titted heroine kneeling before me licking her lips at the mere hint of my erection with no prison guards watching?” he thought to himself. He knew he had to take advantage of this.

“See something you like, baby?” he asked in a silky voice. He spread his legs, his confidence growing with every second. Of course she wanted his cock. Why wouldn’t she? Just look at her tits, how could this woman NOT be a total slut? He started to unbutton his jump suit then pulled his cock out.

He barely had the time to pull it out into the open air before she stumbled forward and started sucking it. She moaned and groaned as if just feeling his cock in her mouth was the world’s greatest pleasure.

“Oh fuck yes,” he moaned, his head falling back. He knew that any moment now the camera would turn back on and the guards would come running into the room, pulling her off of him. But he didn’t care, he was going to enjoy every moment of this while it lasted. Hell, he was so backed up he was guaranteed to get off fast. Maybe he could even cum before they got to him.

A few moments later and he felt his body begin to rise towards orgasm. The combination of her intense cock sucking combined with the feel of her huge tits pressed against his legs was just too much. He groaned and unloaded into her mouth.

Top Heavy swallowed every drop of his cum then came up for air. She looked dizzy, confused. “What… what’s going on?” she asked dumbly. “Where am I? Who are you?” She looked around. “What am I doing here? I feel strange… please, tell me what to do…”

Marco’s mouth fell open in disbelief as he tucked his cock back into his jumpsuit. For a moment he thought she was just pretending to be so confused, but why in the world would she be doing that? No… no, she was cock dumb, he’d heard of that happening to heroines.

The guards still hadn’t arrived… He realized this had become so much more than just a chance to get off. This might be a chance to escape! “You’re, uh, breaking me out of jail,” he told her.

She blinked then stared dumbly at him. “I am?”

“Yeah,” he said, far more confident now. “You want to break me out of jail so I can fuck you more. You want me, want my dick.”

“Yeah,” she said, a dreamy look coming over her face. “Yeah, I do.” She stood up and turned to a nearby wall. “Come get behind me,” she said. “This wall leads to the courtyard outside. I’m going to break it down, then we run out and you jump on my back. I’ll fly us out of here then take you somewhere safe. And then you’ll fuck me?”

“Definitely,” he said as he got to his feet.

With her back to him Marco couldn’t see the expression on her face. She was trying not to laugh. She couldn’t believe the moron was falling for this.

A moment later she punched her way through the wall then dashed out into the courtyard. He ran after her, jumping onto her back just as she prepared to leap up into the sky. A moment later they were flying into the air, leaving the jail far behind them.

Flower Power knelt on the floor before Dr. Akitomi. She was naked, but had a Hitachi Wand secured to her privates. The sex toy was vibrating loudly, the sound echoing through the small room the two figures stood in.

Two other people stood nearby, Emma Taft and Kick Girl. Emma was watching closely, busily making notes on a tablet she held in her hands. Kick Girl on the other hand stood silently at attention behind them all, prepared to guard Dr. Akitomi with her life.

“And you see?” the Doctor said, waving a hand at the heroine as she sucked his cock. “After so much time being mentally conditioned while awake and while having her psyche assaulted while she sleeps she is a totally broken woman, only a shadow of the heroine she once was.”

Flower began to moan around the cock in her mouth, her body tensing as an orgasm was forced from her by the Hitachi Wand.

“But why let her have so many orgasms now? You had been stimulating her pussy for the last few days, but not allowing her to get off,” Emma asked, looking back through her notes.

“Ah,” the Doctor said, smiling at her. “All part of my plan to ensure she is loyal only to me! She has been programmed to desire cock to the point that going without it pains her. The conditioning implanted into her mind makes it so she would do almost anything if offered cock in reward. But I’ve denied her even the sight of a man’s member, even mine, for some time. Then I applied constant sexual stimulation for a few days while denying her the release of climax. Only then, when her body was near its total breaking point of need for orgasmic release did I finally let her at MY cock. Understand?”

“I think so…” Emma said cautiously. “You made her desire cock and sexual relief till it was all she could think of, then offered her both. Now YOUR cock is the one powerfully imprinted on her mind?”

“Yes,” the Doctor said, pleased to hear it said so simply. “Why, this dumb slut here came the moment she took my cock in her mouth for the first time, she didn’t even have the vibrator attached to her yet. And now as the toy forces orgasm after orgasm from her while she sucks me off she’ll associate only pleasure with serving me.” He stroked the heroine’s dusty blond dreadlocks lovingly. “She is now totally loyal to me, and I didn’t even have to addict her to the bliss juice.”

“But what will you do with Flower Power now that you have such control over her?” Emma asked. She seemed sincerely curious as to what he planned, something the Doctor noticed and appreciated. She was a driven, ambitious woman, but so far her ambition seemed to be limited to being his number two. She followed his orders to the letter and had so far not overstepped her authority as second in charge.

“What will I do with her?” he asked, looking down and watching her had bob back and forth on his cock. “Well, first thing I’m going to do is come up with a better name for the dumb cunt. ‘Flower Power’? What a dumb name!” He looked over his shoulder at Kick Girl. “How did she get such an uninspired name?”

“She was given it at The Academy,” Kick Girl said dispassionately. “We got all of our names there. The tradition is that others choose your superhero name for you. Because of this most heroes end up with names that start out as a joke and catch on.” She paused for a moment, digging into her memories from her past life as a superhero. “If I recall correctly she got the name early on because she was always asking about resolving situations peacefully. American Dream mocked her for being a stupid hippy that wanted to conquer criminals with her ‘flower power’ and people just started calling her that.”

“Bah,” the Doctor said in disgust. “You allowed others to choose your names for you? Allowed your name to come from something that mocked you? Weak! Pathetic! One should be powerful, have the confidence and force of will to choose one’s own name. Or better yet, simply use your given name. The powerful, those like me, they don’t need these silly made up names.”

“Should I no longer go by Kick Girl?” the former heroine asked.

Dr. Akitomi laughed. “Oh no, it amuses me that you keep that name. You are one of the weak ones, nothing but a tool. Understand?”

“Oh, yes sir!” she said eagerly. “I am YOUR tool. But what about her? Will you change her name?”

Emma was silent through the exchange, watching and listening and taking notes. It was clear that Dr. Akitomi fascinated her, that she wanted to understand why he made the decisions he made. She eagerly waited for his reply to the question.

The Doctor thought for a long time, standing tall and enjoying the feel of the heroine’s mouth on his cock. He stared down at her, deep in thought. “It needs to be something simple, yet powerful.” He fell into silence again, the only sounds in the room the vibrating sex toy and the sound of the former heroine noisily sucking the villain off. “The tests I’ve run on her have shown that she’s only tapped into a fraction of her powers,” he said slowly. “She can control plant life, but I suspect if she is trained properly she could control the very Earth itself. With that in mind I think we shall rename her ‘Terra’. But she has to earn that name first, and to do that she’ll have to learn how to tap into ALL of her powers.”

He looked up at Emma. “Now do you understand the chamber I had built over the last few days?”

Her eyes opened wide. “It’s for her! But… won’t it hurt her?”

“Oh yes,” he said, patting the woman kneeling before him on the head. “She will HAVE to tap into the powers I suspect she has yet to activate to survive. If she survives the room she will come out stronger than she ever could have become on her own as a ‘superheroine’.” As he said the last word he filled his voice with derision, as if the word itself was something disgusting that fouled his lips simply by being uttered aloud.

“If,” Emma said. “You said ‘if’ she survives. She might not?”

“Oh no,” the Doctor said, playing with the former heroine’s dreadlocks. “It is very much in doubt as to whether she will survive. But then, her life means nothing to me. Not yet at least.”

American Dream felt like she had made the least worst choice, but knew that the least worst had still been a shitty choice.

She sighed, disappointed in the team she’d so far assembled. Giantess and Southern Bell both had their uses, but even though she was fond of both of them she knew neither of them would go far if they weren’t standing in her shadow.

Having to accept Raccoon Girl onto the team had nearly killed her, but she had consoled herself by thinking about all the humiliating things she could make the furry little freak do over the coming years. “I’m going to make her life hell,” she muttered. Part of her hoped that she’d quit the team before long, although another part of her hoped Raccoon would stay around for a long time so she could keep tormenting the dumb bitch.

Finally her mind settled on the team’s newest hire: Amie. She groaned in pain just from thinking of the young heroine, who had never even managed to earn a proper superhero name and just went by her given first name. She’d hated the twit at The Academy, and so far had hated her even more now that she was living with them at Destiny Base.

She sighed, shifting in her chair. She was sitting at the desk of the team commander’s office, HER office. Before her was Amie’s paperwork. She flipped through it, groaning when she came across a picture of the girl in her costume.

Amie was a pretty but painfully plain nerdy looking white girl. She had a cute but forgettable face, with a disgustingly cute button nose. Her brown hair was forgettable, even if she tried to make it interesting by keeping it styled wild like the anime character’s she so loved.

American Dream groaned again, still staring at the picture of the young heroine. At the Academy, when Amie had first revealed her chosen costume, American Dream had told her what she thought of it. “There’s a fine line between a REAL heroine’s costume and that cosplay shit you were into before your powers activated. And YOU crossed it.”

The outfit was terrible, like something you’d buy as a cheap off the rack Halloween costume. Amie claimed it was inspired by an anime she liked, but American Dream didn’t care. It was awful. She stared at it, regretting that she hadn’t put something into the team’s charter that let her have veto power over team member’s costumes.

The outfit was obviously designed to look like some kind of slutty sci-fi nurses costume. It was a one piece dress that as cut indecently short and made of white fabric with bright red lines running down it. Red circles with white crosses were placed on some of the red lines, her attempt at coming up with an all too predictable symbol for herself.

The bottom of the costume barely covered her trampy little ass. That didn’t bug American Dream so much; her own costume was nearly as revealing. That was the norm among heroines after all as they knew flashing some T&A could help distract their foes. No, what she found unforgivable was the stupid white stockings she wore, each with a dumb red bow on the top with a dumb red circle and white cross inside of them.

The front of the costume also irked her, although she understood its functional design. Like most heroines Amie had large breasts, breasts that were almost inhumanly large on her small, fit frame. Unlike most heroines hers actually served a purpose and because of this her costume was designed so that she could easily pull her tits out the front when she needed to.

Amie could heal all minor injuries within moments, and most major ones in nearly as short of a time. She needed only make the injured person drink her breast milk. This was why she needed to be able to expose her breasts at a moment’s notice. In the heat of battle she’d need to be able to pop a tit out and shove it in someone’s face to get them back onto their feet.

Of course, this design also meant her fat udders frequently fell out of the costume when she didn’t want to them too. “I’m going to have to try and keep her out of the field,” she mumbled, thinking about the countless wardrobe malfunctions the heroine had had since she came to Destiny Base.

The problem was they would NEED her in the field. Her healing powers made that certain; although she didn’t look forward to seeing what the papers would say when they found out how they worked. She’d have to try and keep it on the down low for the time being.

That, at least, might be easy. The main reason she had decided to hire Amie above the few other healers that were available was that she was a trained pilot. Destiny Base had come with a small jet that was able to conduct vertical take offs and landings, and the jet would serve as their main transportation in and around Destiny City. If Amie was the main pilot she’d need to stay with the plane during missions, and could feed injured teammates her breast milk while remaining in it and out of sight.

American Dream sighed again, tossing Amie’s file aside. She’d need to make sure the next few hires were… better. She had a few good prospects, but she was going to have to meet with them. She still had to conduct some in person interviews. And then there was the fact that each of the heroes were able to choose whether they wanted to join the team or not, she couldn’t just conscript them.

She went to reach for the stack of files detailing the supers she was thinking over, but the screen built into her desk began to flash, an alarm sounding. She sat up, her sullen mood disappearing as she read the message on the screen.

The police had called in a code S-4. The ‘S’ signifying that the city was facing an active threat from a superpowered individual they felt they couldn’t handle on their own. The ‘4’ signified that the threat was extreme enough to require not a single or even couple of superheroes, but required the aid of an entire team of supers.

Her fingers flashed across her keyboard, sending a message that Destiny’s Children were on their way. She then got to her feet, activating the alarm that let the team know it was time to assemble at their jet. “I didn’t want our first mission to be before the team had a full roster,” she said to herself as she moved to leave her office. “But if the city needs us now we’ll answer the call. Besides, I’m sure whatever the threat is we’ll deal with it with ease.”

“You still haven’t really explained to me where exactly this safe place is,” Marco Rogers said as he walked down the hallway. “I mean, what is this? Some kind of bomb shelter? The place clearly isn’t abandoned. Who are all these dudes in jump suits? It looks like we’re in some villain’s underground base…”

“Just trust me,” Top Heavy said, smiling at him and pressing her chest out to distract him. His eyes fell to her cleavage and he began licking his lips hungrily, the ploy working perfectly.

And Marco DID trust her. He thought the former heroine had given herself over to him completely, become a servant to his cock. She’d been robbing banks and knocking over convenience stores to get the money they needed to travel across the country to the safe place she claimed to know about. Clearly she was no longer acting like a superheroine, and he thought that was all his doing.

She had also been letting him fuck her whenever and however he had wanted. She even initialized much of the sex as she seemed to have a nearly insatiable hunger for intercourse of every kind.

In fact they had been fucking so much he had barely been able to get any sleep in the shitty hotels and motels they had been crashing in on their way across the country. She kept him up all night to the point that once they started driving he’d been passing right out and mostly sleeping through their journey during the day. Because of this he’d quickly lost track of where they were heading, not even sure what state they were now in.

“Here,” she said, pointing to a door. “In here is where I’ve been bringing you to.” The door slid open, revealing a dark, unlit room.

“In there?” he asked, suddenly nervous. “But… there isn’t any lights on,” he added dumbly.

“Just go in,” she said. “I promise, it will make the whole trip worth it.” She then grabbed hold of him with her strong hands and forced him into the room.

As he stumbled forward into the dark the lights in the room turned on revealing a smiling man sitting patiently at a large desk. “Hello Mr. Rogers,” the man said. “I suspect you didn’t plan on ever seeing me again.”

Marco’s eyes shot open in surprise. “Dr. Akitomi? What… what the hell is going on!” He turned around, planning on asking Top Heavy to protect him but as soon as he saw the way she was looking at the older man it all made sense. His body slumped. “You were working for him this whole time,” he said.

“Yes,” she said. “He is my master. But don’t feel too bad, we had a lot of fun on the way here. But now, now the fun ends.” She grabbed hold of his shoulders and forced him to turn to face the Doctor, then pushed him down on his knees.

Dr. Akitomi got up from the desk he was sitting behind and walked around to stand before Marco Rogers. He looked down, disgust on his face. “You turned informant. Threw me to the wolves to lessen your prison sentence.” His voice was cold, full of simmering anger.

“Look, that’s just the way things work! And I mean, seems like you came out okay. You’re not in jail yet, and it looks like at least one of the superheroines who came after you is working for you know. So maybe things worked out BETTER for you because of what I did.” He was speaking quickly, trying desperately to talk his way out of the trouble he had found himself in. “Yeah, I mean, maybe you should be thanking me for getting you to where you are now, you ever think of it that way?”

“As a matter of fact,” the Doctor said slowly, “I have thought about it like that more than once. But that doesn’t change the fact that you betrayed the trust we had when I sold my wares to you. I WILL have my revenge against you.” He stopped talking, letting the threat hanging in the air for a moment before continuing. “But even in this act of indulgent revenge I plan on making use of you, turning you into a loyal ally and useful tool.”

“You… you’re not going to kill me?” Marco asked, his voice quavering in fear.

“Oh goodness no,” Dr. Akitomi said with a laugh. “Killing is so primitive, so inelegant, so unproductive! No… I will be making you into something with far more potential than a common crook such as yourself could ever have hoped for…” he looked up at the woman holding him in place. “Top Heavy, bring this sickening creature to lab number twelve where they will start prepping him for surgery. After that come join me in lab number six. You’ve some old friends there that I wish you to get reunited with.”

Lab number six was a large circular room with a small observation room looking down onto it. Into the small room was crammed four people: Dr. Akitomi, Emma Taft, Top Heavy and Kick girl. Dr. Akitomi stood before a bank of controls, punching buttons and turning dials. Emma stood loyally beside him, observing everything he did.

The two former superheroines, on the other hand, were off to the side and in a world all their own. They had been happy to be reunited and once Dr. Akitomi had given them leave to do so they had enthusiastically began catching up for lost time.

Kick girl had crawled up onto the bank of controls, spreading her legs and presenting her pussy to Top Heavy. “It’s missed your mouth ever so much,” she had whined at her.

Top Heavy was out of her old costume and dressed once more in the same revealing leather outfit Kick Girl wore, the one that let her massive breasts hang free. She had happily dropped to her knees and buried her face in her friend’s cunt, licking and lapping at the folds of her flesh. She moaned happily as she ate out Kick Girl, reaching down and playing with her own pussy as she did so.

Emma Taft looked over at them. “They do so carry on,” she said, amusement in her voice.

Dr. Akitomi chuckled. “And you don’t?” he asked.

“That’s different,” she responded quickly. “I need cum for my mind to function properly. What they do, two women together, THAT is unnatural and serves no useful purpose other than decadent indulgence.” The disapproval was clear in her voice. “I could see being with a woman when you can’t get a man… but these two, I’m starting to suspect they PREFER being with each other, perhaps even more than they enjoy being with you.”

The Doctor shrugged. “As long as they are still loyal to me,” he said, showing very little interest in the conversation. He turned a dial before him, sending a heavy cloud of mist spraying down into the room below them. For a long time it was impossible to make out the contents of the room through the thick mist. “And soon,” he said to Emma, “they will have a new friend to play with.”

The second in command moved closer to the Doctor, peering down into the room below them. She narrowed her eyes, trying to see through the thick mist. “So you think she’ll survive?”

“Yes,” the Doctor said eagerly, “almost certainly.”

The mist began to clear revealing a room that was filled with a mass of writhing plant life. Tangles of vines and brightly colored exotic flowers filled much of the space, undulating and moving unnaturally. Scattered amongst the overgrown life were large buds nearly the size of a human that looked as if they were giant mouths. Slimy tentacle like vines slithered out of their large mouths, snaking about the dirt on the floor under them.

Emma pointed to some of these plant creatures. “The Beta-17 subjects seem to be thriving under her influence,” she said. “Strange, though, that they never attacked her. But I suppose that’s to be expected, she had near total control over plant life even before you pushed her powers into overdrive.” As she said this she pointed to something else, a woman stationed in the center of the room.

It was Terra, the woman formally known as Flower Power. She was on her knees, naked and sitting on a high tech device that was inserted into her pussy and asshole. The device was vibrating, constantly stimulating her body. Other vibrating devices were attached to her nipples as well. Her arms were secured behind her back, a metal device keeping her hands contained and unusable. A metal collar was around her neck, tight metal ropes running from it to the floor keeping her in place.

All over her body there were needles inserted into her flesh, small tubes running from them into the ground around her. Green fluid was slowly running through the tubes, powerful drugs being injected into her. She writhed and wiggled, biting her lip. It wasn’t clear whether she was experiencing pain, pleasure, or both. What was clear was that her eyes were glowing with green energy and that the moving, writhing plant life surrounding her seemed to be moving in sync with the movements of her body.

Dr. Akitomi turned another dial, increasing the flow of the green fluid into her veins. For a moment she convulsed, screaming in pain. Then she seemed to slightly regain her composure. A moment later her skin began to slowly change in hue, beginning to turn green.

“Very interesting!” the Doctor said. “Yes… yes, she will certainly survive. And when the procedure is done she will be far more powerful than she was before. Look closely at the ground around her… see how the dirt ripples and rises? It’s just as I suspected. If my calculations are correct her control over plant life will ten times what it was before, but she’ll also be able to command the Earth itself!”

“What exactly does that mean?” Emma asked.

The Doctor’s eyes glimmered mischievously. “You’ll see… in time. But what interested me most is whether the procedure she’s undergoing has the effects on her libido that I hoped for. Before she was like most heroines, her powers drained by sexual climax. My hope is that when she comes out that will be reversed, that her powers will be POWERED by sexual climax instead.”

Emma looked surprised at this. “I didn’t know you could do that to a super.”

“My attempts have never succeeded before today,” he said. “I want to give her a little more time in here though… make certain her body has had plenty of time to respond to the experimental process...”

An alarm chimed from the computer built into the wrist of his suit. He looked down at it. “Ah, perfect! While she finishes in here we shall move lab number twelve. It seems it’s time for the other operation to begin…”

As the small jet landed down in the street before the bank American Dream looked out the window from the co-pilots seat. She could see that the cops had done their job, clearing out the few blocks around the building and removing all the civilians from the area.

“Do we know what powers this supervillain has?” Giantess asked as the jet’s engines turned off.

“No,” American Dream said as she unbuckled her seatbelt. “The cops claim they weren’t even able to spot her, only hear her voice. We DO know the supervillainess is working alone and that she’s taken at least six hostages. But she hasn’t made any demands. The police think there is something weird going on here, and I agree.”

“Ain’t she just trying to rob this bank, maybe got scared when the cops showed up?” Southern Bell asked.

“That’s what the cops thought at first,” American Dream said. “But then she refused to give them any demands once the standoff started, like she didn’t want to leave the bank. Almost like…” her voice trailed off and she fell deep in thought for a moment then looked back up at the heroines standing before her. “It’s almost like she WANTED a group of superheroines to come and face her. Look, we need to advance with caution once we get in there, understand?”

The four women all said they understood. American Dream held a hand up. “Wait,” she said, pointing to Amie. “Not you, you stay in the jet.”

“What?” she said, confused. “But… I’m part of the team.”

“Yes,” American Dream said, the word paining her. “But you aren’t any good in a fight. You stay back here and… guard the jet. If one of us gets hurt we’ll come back to you. And stay out of sight, I don’t want any reporters catching you with another wardrobe malfunction, your tits fell out of your costume three separate times while we flew here.”

Amie pouted. “I’m sorry… it’s just I haven’t expressed any milk in a few days and they just fill up and get bigger and bigger if no one—”

American Dream cut her half. “I know. But I told you not to waste any of your milk. We might need all of it after or during a battle like this. Now sit down and hold tight while the rest of us go take care of this mysterious villainess.” She turned and hit the button that opened the door leading out of the jet.

It hissed as it opened, a ramp extending down to the ground below it. American Dream led the way, followed closely by Southern Bell and Giantess. Raccoon Girl followed a little behind, her tail swishing in agitation. She had been quiet during the flight and looked to be deep in thought.

American Dream stopped to talk for a moment with the police, making sure all the information she had was up to date. After she was done she turned back to her team. “Okay ladies, looks like she’s in the main lobby, with the hostages tied up behind one of the teller’s counters. I say we go in through the front door, take things slow, and think on our feet. We don’t really know what to expect since we don’t know what her powers are.”

Raccoon Girl raised her hand. “Um… maybe I should sneak around the back or come in from above. I’m good at that… that way there is, like, backup or I can sneak attack her if things don’t go well with you all.”

“Sure,” American Dream said, dismissively waving Raccoon Girl off. A moment later she was bounding towards the bank, running on all fours like an animal then leaping at the side of the building and scampering up its side with ease. A moment later she was out of sight and working on infiltrating the building.

Southern Bell leaned in and whispered to American Dream. “You really think that will do any good?”

“No,” she whispered back. “Honestly I just wanted her out of our hair. I don’t have any faith that she’ll be any good in a fight.” She spoke a little louder. “Okay, let’s show this town what Destiny’s Children can do!”

A minute later the three heroines were standing just inside the door leading into the lobby of the bank. They could see the six hostages tied up and sitting on the ground behind the tellers counter but there was no sign of the villainess anywhere. However, there was a thick mist that seemed to be filling the bottom two feet of the room. It hung heavily against the ground, swirling as they walked into it.

“What is up with this stuff?” Southern Bell asked, kicking at the fog. As her leg swung up through the mist it swirled around her leg, momentarily forming into the shape of two ghostly arms. They grabbed her by the ankle and jerked her leg up, sending the young heroine flying backwards. She landed on her back with a heavy groan of pain, the fog blowing away from her heavy fall.

“What the fuck,” American Dream said. She took a combat stance, lifting her fists up. “Okay… I don’t know what’s going on here but—” As she spoke the mist gathered up behind her, swelling up and taking the rough shape of a human form. As arms formed on the figure they seemed to solidify then swung forward and punched American Dream in the back of the head. She too fell towards the ground, the smoke blowing away from her during her fall.

Giantess responded by growing large, doubling then tripling in size. She was left so large that she had to kneel and bend over forward just to fit in the room. “I don’t know what’s going on,” her voice boomed, “but I’m getting the hostages out of here.” She reached forward with two massive hands and began lifting the hostages up one at a time, turning around and rolling them out the front door to the cops outside.

As she did this American Dream and Southern Bell scrambled to their feet, pulling in close to Giantess’ enlarged legs as they peered suspiciously at the swirling mist around their legs.

“I think the villainess is controlling this mist,” Southern Bell said as Giantess scooped up the last of the hostages and tossed him to safety.

“No, I think the mist IS the villainess,” American Dream said.

Distant, smoky laughter filled the room. A feminine voice began speaking, wispy and faint and seeming to come from all directions at once. “What a smart deduction,” it said. “You must be the leader of this little team of superheroines,” it said.

A moment later the smoke seemed to pull in, gathering up before American Dream. As it did so it grew thicker gathering up once again into the rough shape of a woman with glowing red eyes, although where its feet should have been misty smoke still spread out onto the floor around her. The figure was no longer made of smoke, but she wasn’t flesh either. Her body seemed to inhabit a gray area somewhere between the two states.

“I’m Misteria,” the villainess said, her smoky face shifting strangely as it grew gradually more and more solid. As her features solidified it became clear that Misteria was a tall, thickly curved African-American woman. She had a wicked, cruel grin on her face as she spoke. “No one really knows my name yet, but that’s all about to change. When I single handedly defeat THREE superheroines I’ll be famous, perhaps famous enough to get the attention of the new big bad in the city: Dr. Akitomi. I’ve always dreamed of working for someone as successful as him, always wanted to be part of an operation that big.”

The superheroines let her monologue, slowly shifting as she did. They’d learn at The Academy to react this way to a villain making a speech. “Let them rant,” their instructors had said. “Use that time to reposition yourself, catch your breath if you need to. Most importantly let them blow off some of the energy they might otherwise use in defeating you. And most of all let them reveal their plans to you, they ALWAYS want to brag about them.”

American Dream slowly drew closer to the villainess, while Southern Bell moved to the woman’s left. Giantess, still massively looming over all of them, shifted where she knelt and began slowly wrapping her enlarged arms around all of them.

Then, just as the villainess seemed to end her speech, American Dream shot forward, sending a superpowered fist flying towards the woman’s face. As she did this Southern Bell sent a small, narrow sonic blast at the woman, hoping to knock her off balance as American Dream landed her blow.

Instead Misteria began cackling madly, almost instantaneously turning to back to mist. American Dream’s fist flew through the cloud of smoke that was once the villainess’ face. She began to tumble forward into the smoky figure only to be hit by Southern Bells sonic blast which sent her flying sideways. Giantess caught her in a massive hand, bellowing “Got you!”

“Ohmygod,” Southern Bell said quickly. “I’m so sorry!” As she spoke she began to back away from the swirling cloud of mist moving towards her. “What… what do I do?” she yelled at American Dream, not knowing how to fight an enemy they couldn’t hit.

Misteria’s laughter filled the room again as her cloudy formed surrounded and enveloped Southern Bell. For a few moments the other heroines were unable to see their teammate through the thick clouds, but they could hear her struggling and screaming. Then the mist pulled back, billowing across the room away from her and revealing Southern Bell standing naked. “She took my costume!” the young heroine yelled, trying to use her hands to cover up her sudden nakedness.

The smoke collected on the far side of the room, quickly coalescing and taking shape again. “And I’m going to do the same to the rest of you stupid sluts,” she said with a laugh. “Only then will I defeat you, adding injury to the insult of leaving you dumb sluts naked!”

As she proclaimed her plans a shadowy figure dropped down out of an overhead air vent, landing soundlessly behind her. Raccoon Girl quickly rose up behind the villainess, wasting not a single moment to strike the woman in the back of the head while she was mostly solid.

With a groan of pain Misteria tumbled forward, falling to ground and becoming completely solid. Raccoon Girl followed after her, bringing one of her booted feet up into the woman’s gut, kicking the wind out of her. A moment later she lifted an arm up into the air then brought her elbow crashing down onto the back of the woman’s head, knocking her unconscious.

“Oh my god,” Giantess’ boomed, her voice full of shock. “Raccoon Girl just saved the day!”

Ten minutes later and the team of superheroines were standing outside of the bank talking to the police about what had happened inside. American Dream had made sure that Southern Bell had retrieved her costume and redressed before they left the building just in case a few reporters were outside waiting for them. As she expected there were, and she answered a few questions about the new super team before moving to talk to her teammates in private.

“I’m really proud of you,” American Dream said to Raccoon Girl.

“Honestly, you look more surprised than proud, like you didn’t actually think I could pull my weight on this team.”

“Maybe I didn’t,” she said. “But I can admit when I’m wrong.”

Southern Bell looked angry. “Yeah… I guess it’s good you stopped her. I mean, we WOULD have figured something out eventually, but...”

“Psh,” Giantess said dismissively, “you were too busy trying to cover up your tits and pussy to think of anything.”

Southern Bell started to open her mouth to retort, but American Dream held her hand up silencing them both. “Enough bickering, what’s important is that we won and that the police have Misteria in their custody.”

As the words left her mouth a medical stretcher was wheeled out of the bank, the unconscious supervillainess strapped to it. The four heroines looked over at her and saw her start to sit up, blinking dumbly as she realized her arms were strapped down to the stretcher.

“Oh no,” American Dream said suddenly. “They never put a prisoner collar on her!” A moment later Misteria’s body lost form, turning into a cloud of smoke that quickly billowed up into the air and quickly disappeared in the sky above. “Son of a bitch!” American Dream swore.

One of the cops ran up to the team of superheroines. “Ain’t you all going to do something?” he asked.

“Like what?” American Dream snarled. “She’s not going to be dumb enough to re-solidify anywhere near here.” She turned to the man and jabbed an accusatory finger into his chest. “If you morons had remembered to put a prisoner collar on her she wouldn’t have been able to get away! It would have stopped her from using her powers!”

The man sputtered for a moment, his face turning red in embarrassment. “But she was unconscious! We’re not used to dealing with supers. We didn’t think—”

“No, you didn’t,” she said. “When the mayor hears about this he isn’t going to be happy. But it’s the boys in blue he’s going to be pissed at, not Destiny’s Children.”

The Mayor glared angrily at the woman that sat on the other side of his desk. Jenny Baltimore had just finished explaining that she had written a long piece on the corruption that was running rampant in his office, the main piece of evidence being proof that he had given American Dream the financing for her new team of superheroes in exchange for sexual services.

“It really is the perfect time for a story like this,” she said. “Everyone is talking about the new team, talking about how the city needs that kind of protection right now since heroines have been going missing. They’ve even gotten some good press after defeating that villainess who took the hostages in the bank. And it plays right into the narrative of them as the saviors of the city that it was the cops, not them, that let the villainess escape.”

“But,” she said, holding a finger up, “that narrative would change pretty quickly if the city lost faith in American Dream. And when they find out she only has the job because she agreed to fuck you…” She let the thought trial off, shrugging sadly as she did. “It won’t make the new team look good. And it definitely will make YOU look bad. In fact, my guess is it will be the end of your career.”

With his face bright red the Mayor began to mumble gruffly at her. “And why come and tell me all of this to my face? Why not just publish the article?”

“You mean THIS article?” she asked, lifting a laptop up and showing him the screen. “You mean this one, right here? The one that will be posted to my paper’s web page as soon as I hit the publish button?”

“Yes,” he growled, “THAT story. Why come here like this?”

Jenny shrugged. “I guess because I wanted to brag. I never liked you, but you already knew that from my coverage of the last election. You’re not a fan of the press, you’ve made that clear. I guess I just wanted to see the look on your face when you realize a simple reporter has brought your career to a crashing end, all I have to do is push this button.”

“IF you push that button,” the Mayor said, the anger easing from his face.

“If? How exactly do you plan on stopping me? If you assault me and try to physically stop me this story becomes even big—”

The Mayor leaned back, reaching under his desk and pushing a hidden button as Jenny spoke. A stream of gas sprayed out from the edge of his desk up into her face, causing her to stop talking as she began to choke and cough as she inhaled the gas.

“What did you just—”

“No more talking,” the Mayor said, his voice suddenly calm and commanding. “And get your hand away from that laptop.”

Jenny’s body went rigid, her eyes opening wide in surprise as her mouth shut tight and her hand shot away from the computer.

The Mayor stood up, slowly beginning to walk around the desk towards Jenny. “Tell me, have you ever heard of the drug known on the streets as formula CCP?” he asked her.

She nodded her head yes, terror in her eyes.

“Then you know those that are dosed with it spend a short time in a state of total obedience, following all orders given to them?”

Again she nodded her head yes.

“Turn to face me,” he said. She turned towards him. He looked down at her, eying her chest. She was well known for the plain white blouses she wore, their top few buttons undone so all could see her impressive cleavage. Her large breasts, and the fact she rarely wore a bra, had done as much for her career as the stories she wrote. “Take your shirt off,” he told her.

He stood and watched the woman undress before him, licking his lips as her large breasts were revealed to him. “You know, people like to joke that you’re stacked like a heroine.” He chuckled. “Your tits aren’t on par with American Dream’s, but I don’t see how any normal woman’s could be. Regardless, their nice to look at. I bet even better to play with.” He stepped forward, reaching down and beginning to feel up her breasts.

“You won’t get away with this,” she blurted out, turning away from his touch with revulsion on her face.

“Oh, won’t I? I’ve used the formula CCP on plenty of people before. Normally city councilors to ‘convince’ them to vote the way I want. Very illegal, but very much worth the risk. And VERY easy to cover up. See, all I need do is tell them to forget everything I did to them before the gas runs out. The drug is so powerful that telling someone to forget they were gassed with it actually works. I’m going to be able to do whatever I want to you, make you do whatever I want you to do, and then I’ll make you forget it all ever happened.”

“No,” she said in a frightened whisper.

“Yes,” he said back, his voice booming with confidence. “And you’re going to enjoy every moment of it,” he said, his voice making it clear the sentence was a command.

A moment later she began to moan in pleasure, leaning into his hands as he continued to play with her breasts. “Yessssssssss,” she hissed. “Yes, I’m going to enjoy it.”

“See,” he said with a smile, “I’m not all that bad. Although I do want to punish you for what you’ve done…” He pulled away from her. “Take the rest of your clothes off then get up on my desk.” She did as he said, stripping naked then climbing up on his desk. He had her lay face down on it, bending her legs and raising her ass in the air before him.

He started to finger her pussy, making her moan in pleasure. “Good girl. Now grab your laptop. I want you to change that story so it makes me look good. Start rewriting that story now, throw the whole thing out if you have to, but I want it changed and published before you leave this office. And I want you to delete all the evidence you’ve collected about what happened between American Dream and me.”

“Yes sir,” she moaned as he continued to finger her. She began typing for a moment then held down the delete key to erase much of her story.

As she did that the Mayor continued fingering her with one hand while he worked on unzipping his pants and pulling his cock out with the other. “Keep working,” he said, “but as you do I’m going to give you the punishment you deserve for trying to end my career. Now, it’s going to feel good, but through the pleasure I want you to clearly feel the pain and shame it causes you too.”

He grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to the edge of the desk, pressing down on her ass and pushing her back end closer to his cock. “Are you going to fuck me,” she gasped as she felt him rubbing his cockhead in between her pussy lips.

“Yes,” he said grabbing hold of his cock tightly and moving it up through her lips. “But not in your cunt.” He moved it to her asshole, then grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart as he began to press into her. “And I don’t plan on using any lube,” he added.

Jenny Baltimore typed furiously, groaning in pain and pleasure as the Mayor forced his cock into her tightest of holes. “Oh god,” she gasped, “I’ve never had a man fuck me there! It hurts!”

“Keep typing,” he barked, slapping her ass then pushing deeper into her. He was entering her with intentional slowness, wanting the bothersome reporter to feel every centimeter of his cock as he filled her ass.

She continued to groan, sometimes in pain other times in pleasure. Sometimes she made a sound the made it clear she was experiencing both feelings at once. All the while she continued typing on her laptop, writing an all new story that made the Mayor look like the country’s greatest politician.

Once he was balls deep in her asshole he grabbed her by the waist and started fucking her, pounding her backside with abandon. He knew he wouldn’t last too long, what with how tight her ass was and the kink factor of fucking her this way, but he didn’t mind.

As he grunted and moaned and pounded into her, rocketing ever closer to orgasmic release, the clacking sound of the reporter typing continued. And then the Mayor groaned on last time, cumming deep in her ass. Jenny moaned too, but in discomfort at the strange feeling of having a man’s seed invade that hole of her body.

She moaned in discomfort once again when he pulled his cock out of her ass and immediately felt his cum trickling wetly out of her hole and running down her taint and onto her pussy. She groaned, ashamed by the feeling yet experiencing a dull, drug induced pleasure form it. She typed faster and faster, wanting to finish the story and have the ordeal over.

The Mayor laughed cruelly as he watched her finish the story, his laughter becoming one of utter triumph as she hit the publish button on her story. “Now clean yourself up and get dressed,” he told her. “And then get your bothersome ass and big tits out of my office. And the moment my door closes behind you I want you to forget all of this happened, forget all about the original story you had written about me. And if you run into any of the evidence you had for that story I want you to feel the compulsion to immediately delete or destroy it and then forget it ever existed as well.”

She rose to her feet and started cleaning herself up and getting dressed, fighting back tears. “My editor is going to be pissed I changed the story at the last minute without his approval,” she sniffled. “I may lose my job!”

“Like I give a damn,” the Mayor said, sitting back in his chair and waving her off.

Jenny began to cry. She finished getting dressed then left the Mayor’s office. As the door closed behind her she felt dizzy, confused. She stood for a moment just outside of his door. “Why am I crying?” she asked herself. “What… what was I doing here?” Confused, unsure what had happened over the last couple of hours, Jenny left.

Dr. Akitomi stood in lab number twelve, looking at his creation with pride. For the time being the monstrosity that was once Marco Rogers floated in a stasis tank, various electrodes attached to its body along with plastic tubes funneling even more chemicals into the beast. It was unconscious, but its muscles twitched and occasionally its entire body jerked in pain.

“It won’t be long before the last of the chemical processes are finished, and then I’ll need only test the monster out,” the Doctor said with pride in his voice.

The creature that was formally Marco Rogers was now a hulking monstrosity; it’s twisted and deformed body a nightmare reflection of the human form. He stood now over eight feet tall. His body was covered in bulging, uneven muscles. His face was deformed and horrifying, the flesh around his mouth peeled back leaving his teeth and gums exposed to the open air.

The creature’s arms had grown, bulging with massive muscles. But now under them had grown two smaller arms. And strangest of all was the creature’s sexual organs. Its cock was nearly triple the size of a normal man’s, and now between its legs hung a second cock under the first, both equally long and thick!

“Amazing,” Emma said. “When you first suggested we forcibly activate the man’s P-Gene I thought it impossible. Well, not impossible… everyone knows that is how the Insatiable Bulk was created. But that monster’s creation was such a disaster that the procedure hasn’t been attempted since then!”

The Doctor chuckled. “No, but then again no two minds as great as ours had tried to solve the problem. The world was shocked by what happened to Dave Danner, by the sexually insatiable monster he became after activating his P-Gene. But that was exactly what we wanted!”

“The only real problem was controlling it,” Emma said with a smile. “And with my help we were able to cut its skull open and insert the appropriate cybernetic implants that will allow us to keep it under control.”

“Oh yes,” the doctor said. “Thanks to you this creature will have almost none of its own autonomy. It’s little more than a living robot, doing only what we tell it to. I suppose that deep down inside the beast’s mind Mr. Rogers still survives, but he must be experiencing a kind of living death with no control over his own body’s actions or thoughts.”

The two perverse and evil scientists stood for a moment, staring at their creation. “It’s perfect,” they both said in unison.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again I’m setting it so you can choose TWO options per part when voting for what happens next. Here's what your voting on:

PART ONE: Who does American Dream hire to her team next?
PART TWO: What does Dr. Akitomi do to test the new powers of Terra?
PART THREE: How does Dr. Akitomi test out the mutated hulk that was once Marco Rogers?
PART FOUR: What happens with Jenny Baltimore?
Last edited by Philo Hunter 7 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Philo Hunter
Overlord
Overlord

Alright, I know it's only been a couple of days, but I'm ready to start working on the next part. So the poll is officially closed! Here are the winners:

Part One - heroine who is a tech genius, but can change into a hulking powerhouse when needed.
Part Two - He pulls the Lone Star Duo out of stasis and tells them that if they can defeat her he will let them go, but their conditioning and Terra’s new powers ensure they fail.
Part Three - He sends it after Destiny’s Children, attacking their new base.
Part Four - She isn’t fired but her career is in tatters. Her editor tells her that her next story needs to be a big one and NOT be changed at the last minute or she really is fired. She turns her attention to the new super team, deciding to write an exposé on the team’s leader American Dream.