Lets Talk about the Next patreon (Ideas)

General discussions about superheroines!
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Seeing as you guys chose Supergirl for the last one we would like to rtry our hand at a latex batgirl. Maybe the full Purple one?
This batgirl is head to toe latex with no skin visible, but a crotch zipper for kinky scenes.
She cant put her hands behind her back in it so no behind the back bondage.

What do you guys think? what would be a good story?
we are looking for 20-30 minutes
thanks
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

When we get to a higher pledge goal we will be able to offer a 2 model 30 minute movie.
if/when we get there i would like to have a story ready.
Here is my idea for a two model story.
tell me your thoughts.

CHARACTERS:
Batgirl
Supergirl

Supergirl is captured and restrained. while unconcious her memories are recorded and downloaded into a fembot which is then reprogrammed to be completly obedient while keeping her memories of fighting techniques, etc.

She is set off to conquor the first national bank of Metropolis as a test before taking on larger goals.

This is where batgirl comes in after being summoned from her Bat cave.
She squares off against the fembot thinking its the real supergirl and uses kryptonite but since she is a fembot the green rock does nothing.
this is when Robo-Supergirl begins beating Batgirl silly and gets her to near death before Batgril realizes that this suipergirl is actually a robot and changes her fighting style to defeat the robot. then afterwards she sets off to rescue the real supergirl.

What are your thoughts?
for a 30 minute 2 model films like this I will need an overall goal of $200

to get that we need 30 people pledging $5
or 15 people pledging $10

what are your thoughts?
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It sound like a good story line. I am not a fan of superheroine vs superheroine. But your use of a robot give it an interesting twist. If the acting and simulated fighting are as good as the story idea it should be good video.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

viking wrote:It sound like a good story line. I am not a fan of superheroine vs superheroine. But your use of a robot give it an interesting twist. If the acting and simulated fighting are as good as the story idea it should be good video.
Thanks. We will give it a shot. we are not really fight scene producers but Keri is a wrestler and onscreen brawler so she might be able to help choreograph something.

Im hoping this idea takes off as it would be super cool to see it happen. As it stands Im going to shoot two versions one in case it gets funded which will be 30-40 minutes long and then shoot a brief smaller version just in case it doesnt get funded....or I could wait unbtil we get there and then hire her to shoot it... I guess we will see
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We are starting work on the next Patreon and i feel it will definatly be Keri Spectrum as Supergirl, but no idea what story yet
any help you can give would be appreciated.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

We could have keri as Supergirl:
Against a Mesmerized batgirl
Against a generic villain
Against The vampire Eve

With batgirl against a generic male villain

So.... Patrons...What would you like to see?
Dragon1
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I would like to see bat girl with super girl against a male villain.
viking
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

What happened to your original idea?
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Topless Keri (she loses it during the fight) vs. a mesmerized batgirl. Am I doing this right?
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

viking wrote:What happened to your original idea?
it will happen but its an ambitious project that would require minimum of three hours with her and until the Patreon gets to a higher point I cant pay out $375 to get back $70
so it waits....I mean i could do it under an hour and throw it together but it will look for shit and have no extra touches like fx etc.
So I have to stick to a realistic shoot with whats coming in..
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Dragon1 wrote:I would like to see bat girl with super girl against a male villain.
go on....im interested.....
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:Topless Keri (she loses it during the fight) vs. a mesmerized batgirl. Am I doing this right?
yeah you're doing it right.
what else?
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
frankzito wrote:Topless Keri (she loses it during the fight) vs. a mesmerized batgirl. Am I doing this right?
what else?
I would stress the humiliation of that. Super Keri is supposed to be so strong, but she's just getting her ass beat and humiliated (lots of trash talk, other degrading acts like exposing her breasts, choking her with her cape) by a batgirl that no longer has the moral qualms she would have if she was thinking straight.

It's Batgirl unleashed.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

frankzito wrote:
KnightsofGotham.com wrote:
what else?
I would stress the humiliation of that. Super Keri is supposed to be so strong, but she's just getting her ass beat and humiliated (lots of trash talk, other degrading acts like exposing her breasts, choking her with her cape) by a batgirl that no longer has the moral qualms she would have if she was thinking straight.

It's Batgirl unleashed.
ok....I can work with that. now for the hardest part. the end. resolution or devistation? do they emerge victorious at the end or do they fall to an ultimate humiliation?
frankzito
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Batgirl wins leading to ...

Death Ending: Batgirl forces a topless, beaten Super Keri to eat Kryptonite, keeping her hand over her mouth to make sure she swallows it
Non-Death Ending: Batgirl takes out a camera and records a sobbing, topless Super Keri who admits she's been defeated and now has to leave the planet forever. We see Keri crawl on all fours out the door as Batgirl mocks her.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

So guys.....is that it? no other ideas?
dont say it was a crap story later if yoiu dont speak your mind now.