Azarra Tribute video

Superheroine Clips & Pictures Here! No copyright infringement, please.
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Quick little tribute to one of my favorites models/actress superheroines of all time: the well built, muscular, sexy and strong Kim LeBlanc as Azarra in Heroine Legends.
I wish I could see her again as a superheroine.

https://www.facebook.com/18205230782064 ... 2046393500
EvilDaria
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

For my tastes Kim has a perfect "superheroine" body. If the character is to be believable then she needs a figure like hers to convince us that she is capable of doing the job.
Whilst some might say that she is too old, there are many of us who like to see this age group represented here.
There are any number of story lines where an older heroine and her younger partner(s) can face perils, defeat and even death at the hands of their enemies.
Kim (or someone like her) would also make a marvellous villain, schooling and breaking a younger, noticeably weaker heroine.
One of my favourites as well.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I always thought it would be an interesting storyline to have a heroine who had retired to come back and don the cape and boots one more time to save a friend or family member from some heinous villain. Except she's lost a step and is woefully out of practice and has her head handed to her. The taunts would be delicious! The end could be that she's left a battered shell but victorious thanks to her experience or just completely defeated and shamed. Kim might be perfect for such a script.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
flagonforge
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Z1985 wrote:Quick little tribute to one of my favorites models/actress superheroines of all time: the well built, muscular, sexy and strong Kim LeBlanc as Azarra in Heroine Legends.
I wish I could see her again as a superheroine.

https://www.facebook.com/18205230782064 ... 2046393500

Wow! Hell yeah!
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

EvilDaria wrote:For my tastes Kim has a perfect "superheroine" body. If the character is to be believable then she needs a figure like hers to convince us that she is capable of doing the job.
Whilst some might say that she is too old, there are many of us who like to see this age group represented here.
There are any number of story lines where an older heroine and her younger partner(s) can face perils, defeat and even death at the hands of their enemies.
Kim (or someone like her) would also make a marvellous villain, schooling and breaking a younger, noticeably weaker heroine.
One of my favourites as well.
I agree with you. Kim has the PERFECT body to be a superheroine, just like she came from the pages of comics books. As for her age, I dont know how old is she, but she has better body than other younger actressess.
shevek
Producer
Producer

She would be perfect for a fighting-warrior version of Queen Hippolyta.

Her name is now Kim LeBlanc-Hamilton and she's on Facebook. Seems to be mostly involved in some kind of pet-products business with her husband.
Still looks great. She was in a dramatic movie last year called Penumbra. Why not reach out to her and see if she's interested in a production?

Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

shevek wrote:She would be perfect for a fighting-warrior version of Queen Hippolyta.

Her name is now Kim LeBlanc-Hamilton and she's on Facebook. Seems to be mostly involved in some kind of pet-products business with her husband.
Still looks great. She was in a dramatic movie last year called Penumbra. Why not reach out to her and see if she's interested in a production?

Yes, I know she is on Facebook. I love how she looks like a regular neighbor in this pics with the pet prodcuts stuff. You cant imagine she has THAT body and played a sexy and powerful heroine in some perilous situations. Love it.

I agree, she could be a warrior.

Btw: Kim Leblanc during her Fitness and bodybuilding days:
Attachments
s-l300.jpg
s-l300.jpg (17.95 KiB) Viewed 2848 times