Take it easy

Info regarding this website!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Can I ask all producers to go easy on promoting their material en masse in the new posts section. I accept with a Producers Corner, Lounge and Releases section that may have threads on any given release, 3 threads at once is kinda unavoidable but please take it easy on creating any supplimental posts at the same time, even if relevant to the release.

It isnt fair on other producers and indeed posters here to have their work/ views immediately bumped off the new posts section by promotions for work that may be months or years old.

As one of Wales' greatest living on line authors who can' t ride a bike or swim, this hasnt affected me personally as my output is so low, but spare a thought for those other members of the forum who have been working towards their own big release only to have it overshadowed by something that has already had its time in the sun.

And whilst you may think 'I dont owe them anything' I would argue that as we are all members of this fine community we all owe each other the right to be heard (or seen in this case).

So please try and limit your announcements to three threads at a time when promoting items.

'All things in moderation' as our town drunk has tattooed on his forehead.

As you were chaps.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).