customs

General discussions about superheroines!
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Add Damien Wagner (not the Woods Damien) to the list of recommended producers. He will go the extra mile or kilometre to accommodate you. He will review every cost element in the budget so that I know if the pricing is fair. If he is not sure about something, he will ask you and give options if necessary. He will even ask you if you want to release the film to the public. He believes that the custom video is my property alone since I paid for it.
Zee
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

That has not been my experience, passion not greed.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I've done a few with Anastasia Pierce and she's been great. Her pricing seems entirely reasonable for filming alone never mind the amount of time she must spend on effects and editing. She also has great creativity (she's even made VR recently) and seems to have an encyclopedic contact book of models if you're going for a particular look.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

heroinehunter wrote:oh, gee. here's the same question posted by the same person weeks ago...

READ!!!!!!!
Yeah....I never really noticed because my radar isnt programmed to pick out that kinda stuff because in my head who would do this....but it seems the OP isnt really looking for insight on customs....just wants to rehash things again and again and again. thats probably his fetish.
I have commented a few times but I no longer bother. its obvious this person isnt serious about getting a custom, he just wants to have the same discussion again and again and again.
more power to him if thats his thing, but im done rehashing.