SG&The Broker: Of Lucy Wuan and Hypoxia

A darker, full bodied blend.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi, this is the latest in a series of stories about Supergirl and her group of sidekicks. In the previous Supergirl focused tale "Divided You Will Fall" her sidekicks Lucy Wuan and Selena Walsh are fleeing to Europe aboard a commercial jet. The pair have been targeted by an alien threat but neither realised that the very plane they are on board was part of vile trap to kill them until it was too late. Now, oxygen starved, Lucy has made it to the cockpit door of the plane and blacked out, leading her into her next adventure.

CHAPTER 1

“Fuck, she's out cold!”

“But that's a good thing! We need her down here to tell her what to do next!”

“And how are we going to do that when that THING is out there?”

“We have managed to stay hidden till now. We just need to get to her first before IT does,”

“Fine but it's now or never, she doesn't have much time left,”

“Trust me, no one is more motivated than I am to help your friend,”

“Oh crap, it's coming! We need to find Lucy before ...”

“Too late …. quick hide, we need to figure out what to do,”

= = = = =

Lucy Wuan stirred from her sleep then flinched as she took in her surroundings. Daylight shone in through the window by her side and a cool breeze wafted over her from overhead. Then she heard a voice which sent shivers down her spine and caused goose bumps to form over her arms and thighs.

“Oh, welcome back, princess. Nice of you to join us,” said Cornell with a hint of a sneer.

Lucy eyes settled on the source of the voice and saw Cornell who was sat several rows behind her within what appeared to be an airplane. Joesph Cornell lead her band of mercenaries, or at least he used to, didn't he? And why the name CrewCut keep coming to mind? Looking down at herself she saw she was in her tight white trousers and smart matching jacket, an outfit she hadn't worn since ….

“Oh no... this can't be ...” mouthed Lucy to herself as she glanced out the window.

To her surprise the view confirmed what she feared. She saw the giant plane she was on slowly make a turn onto what seemed to be the threshold of a runway, preparing to take off.

VVRRRRRWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The gargantuan engines of the giant A380 spooled up, the acceleration forcing Lucy back into her seat.

THUD …........…...THUD …...…....THUD …... THUD ….THUD..THUD.THUD.THUD.THUD...

The sound of the undercarriage as it struck the seam lines in the runway surface made itself known. The increasing frequency confirmed to the Asian superspy the plane was accelerating and would soon take to the air. Lucy's mind whirled as she battled with the sense of deja vu that screamed at her. Her clothes, the situation, the people, it all seemed familiar to her all of a sudden but she didn't know why.

Below the scenery was getting smaller and smaller as the plane climbed into the light cloud. Lucy turned her head this way and that, a sense of foreboding hitting her as she saw her comrades chatting amongst themselves behind her. The she saw someone else, a stranger. The man, large and strong and with a bald head looked intently out a window on the opposite side of the aircraft.

“Shepherd...” Lucy whispered to herself, suddenly recalling the man's name.

“As soon as that seatbelt light goes out we need to get to work,” CrewCut said as he looked towards his other colleagues.

Lucy blinked as she took in that piece of information.

“The interrogation! We are going to interrogate Supergirl!” Lucy realised, almost like it was a revelation and yet it was only another job, wasn't it?

Lucy thought hard. What was her role? What equipment did she have? Think! Think! For some reason she was completely off her game, something her colleagues wouldn't tolerate.

BONG!

Lucy's heart fluttered as she looked up to see the seatbelt light had gone out.

Everyone around Lucy seemed to respond to the light going out, the audible clicking of seatbelts causing Lucy to take a nervous breath. Unbuckling her seatbelt Lucy went to rise from her seat. In the meantime Mr Shepherd had already risen and moved over to CrewCut.

Lucy listened as the two men spoke while pretending to look busy herself. Popping open the overhead locker Lucy spotted some of her equipment and began to remember what it was she was meant to be doing.

“Biometrics,” Lucy thought to herself as she began to regain some self confidence. Drawing down some cases from the locker Lucy spun around and gasped.

In front of her the towering Mr Shepherd had drawn near without her noticing having been lost in her thoughts a moment.

“You are to wear this, remember?” Shepherd said bluntly, holding out a wrist strap.

Lucy's sideways glance caught sight of CrewCut adjusting the tight strap fixed around his wrist and realised this was something mandatory she had to do. Lucy offered out her wrist with a roll of the eyes and Shepherd put the strap onto her, drawing it tight until it emitted two beeps.

“Once The Broker and the asset have their straps the system will be armed,” Shepherd said ominously then turned away to pass forward into the business class section and out of sight past the privacy curtain in the passageway.

Lucy glanced at the wrist strap and remembered what it was for. Poison. In the event that one of the passengers on this exclusive flight died they would all be poisoned, the sensors on the straps ensuring mutually assured death if there was any sort of deadly betrayal.

Lucy looked anxiously towards the curtain that fluttered after Shepherd had passed through. Beyond was the woman known as The Broker. Lucy was remembering now, it was a complex arrangement but it was becoming clear. CrewCut's team was recruited to help steal priceless seeds from various seed vaults. Now, Supergirl was all that stood between them and the last vault, Snowy Cavern and The Broker had somehow been able to capture the heroine for them to interrogate. With success would come great rewards for them all … and yet.

“Right, guys. In a minute that brain dead lump of beef is going to bring Supergirl in here. Keep your game tight and poker faces on. Right now she is as ordinary as you or me.... actually...NO, she is NOTHING compared to us, understand? So, keep your heads and get the job done, understand?” CrewCut lectured his team.

Lucy nodded tight lipped while the others murmured their agreement to their leader's words. Something was off. Wrong. Lucy's alarm bells rang loudly as the sense of deja vu heightened within her.

“Good, now let us get ready,” CrewCut said with a sharp clap of the hands.

Lucy flinched at the sound of CrewCut's hands slapping together and then it happened. Shepherd returned through the privacy curtain and behind in tow, on a leash clipped to a collar the tall blond superheroine.

Walking with pained difficulty Supergirl was naked beneath a tinted green see-through catsuit. Little pools of sweat were visible across Supergirl's body though Lucy enviously noted the tight metal restraint belt and cuffs that kept the blond prisoner. Lucy had a secret desire for bondage herself though no one knew it. If only …

Lucy looked on discreetly on as Shepherd led the anxious Supergirl to a seat. With his large hand Shepherd coiled up the leash so short that his grip was almost at her throat as he tugged her down to sit.

“Sit here” Shepherd said gruffly as he unclipped the leash then pushed her back into the seat by the shoulder.

Lucy glanced at the others who only now began to note Supergirl had arrived in their presence.

“OK, lets do the biometrics please ….” said Mr CrewCut dryly.

Lucy realised she was needed and gathered up her biometric capture equipment which was in a pair of black equipment cases. As Lucy approached the heroine Shepherd passed the coiled up leash to her.

“OK, she's all yours, I will join The Broker up front,” Shepherd said before heading away towards the front part of the cavernous plane.

Lucy set her gear down next to the heroine, pocketing the leash, then began to pop open the lid of one of the equipment cases.

“Who are you?” Supergirl asked as she took in what Lucy was doing.

“Me? I … that … that's not important. Please, your fingers, open your hands,” Lucy requested, momentarily phased by Supergirl's question.

Lucy's mind struggled with the question. Indeed who was she? It was like the answer was on the tip of her tongue and yet...

“But who are you ?” asked the superheroine fractionally more intently but with innocence all over her face.

“We.. we ask the questions here,” Lucy replied before visibly pausing, deep in thought. Something was wrong but she couldn't think what it was.

“Well, I can see that question ruined the immersion, didn't it!” Supergirl said, her voice slightly different.

Lucy blinked at the almost riddle like statement. What did Supergirl even mean?

SHINK – SHINK

Without effort Supergirl pinged free the wristcuffs that had been anchored to her waist on the metal restraint belt.

“Fuck, she's FREE!” Lucy said loudly, recoiling from the heroine as she rose to her feet.

“And you are free to FUCK!” Supergirl said with a wicked grin as she effortlessly closed the gap between herself and Lucy, grabbing the Asian by the throat.

Instantly left gasping for air Lucy tried to beat Supergirl's hand off of her as her colleagues stood watching her plight passively.

“Ghlss ….stop...” Lucy begged, her eyes bulging as her face reddened.

“Oh young lady, how I have waited to get my revenge on you after you ruined our plans!” Supergirl explained, her face close to Lucy's as she writhed in agony in her grip.

Lucy could barely understand what Supergirl was saying, let alone the underlying meaning and as for why the rest of her mercenary group were not helping her …

“Of course, you don't understand! The reason you are struggling to understand is, you're DYING!” scoffed Supergirl as she lifted Lucy off her feet and swung her around.

Lucy was almost at the point of blacking out when Supergirl firmly forced Lucy back into a chair and …. “Nghh... do something!” Lucy pleaded as the air returned to her lungs.

It was a nightmarish transition. One moment everything was making some kind of sense and now things were happening that were illogical, unnatural and bizarrely out of context.

“Maybe this is how you would prefer to go?” Supergirl said, somehow appearing over the Asian back in her red and blue uniform.

Supergirl's beautiful face which usually radiated kindness and compassion seemed somehow transformed and now her eyes looked on with menace, malice and hate. Lucy went to rise from her seat and suddenly found she was in restraints.

“Wha... how did ...” Lucy blurted.

Now inside a copy of the clear green catsuit, the metal restraints and the torture boots Lucy was powerless to fight back. Looking down at herself she also saw she was in the interrogation chair that they had, no, were going to assemble for…. Wait a moment. Had it happened already?

Supergirl read Lucy's expression as she tried to reconcile her memory with reality and the deja vu that she sensed.

“Yes, you are REMEMBERING. This is the chair you built for Supergirl's interrogation. The case of the robbed seed vaults?!” Supergirl said with a sneer.

“No, this can't be ...” Lucy said, as she fought within her metal bonds.

Supergirl stepped forward between Lucy's splayed legs, the modified beautician's chair resembling something more akin to that of a gynaecologist's.

“Wicked suit, isn't it!” Supergirl said as she leaned in over Lucy, her hands grasping onto Lucy's pair of modest breasts.

The green latex puckered beneath Supergirl's fingers as she gripped into Lucy's breasts. That was when Lucy remembered the ceramic discs with their rough little spikes that bit into her.

“Aaaaahhhh, stop, please!” Lucy begged.

“I have been waiting what seemed a lifetime for you to arrive down here in your deep unconsciousness,” Supergirl said, biting her bottom lip as she dragged her fingers down Lucy's stomach before swatting at Lucy's breasts.

The sound of hand slapping latex made for an appealing sound to Supergirl's ears and Lucy's protests only served to encourage the heroine to continue the punishment. Grasping a breast in one hand Supergirl began spanking the latex covered flesh.

“What … are … you ….. talking ….. about!” Lucy protested, her back arching from her suffering.

“Hmmm, that would be too easy, explaining it all. But this is how you and I are going to go out together, one blissful yet pain ridden ride,” Supergirl said as suddenly she reached down to Lucy's crotch and …

SHRIP

Ripping apart the crotch of the latex suit Supergirl revealed the disc like base of the black rubber intruder. The large toy had magically appeared within Lucy as she had gone from wearing her smart white pants and jacket and ended up in the green latex pain suit.

“Ah yes, THIS monster,” Supergirl said as she cupped the base of the toy and began to tease it from Lucy's body.

“Oh god … what ….is ….” Lucy said as she looked down at herself.

Supergirl commenced with a rhythmic pumping action of her hand, pulling and pushing the oversized toy back and forth inside Lucy's pussy while a steadying hand gripped Lucy's breast once again.

“Ah.... ah … ah ….. ah ….” writhed Lucy as she was cruelly banged by the toy.

“Gentlemen, would you like to join the fun?” Supergirl asked with a sneer, her glance passing between the other mercenaries.

“Si, we have a been waiting a long time for this!” Mr Hispania said with a grin, his hand grasping the hair atop Lucy's head, making her face him.

Lucy's eyes met Hispania's then tracked down to his crotch to see his free hand teasing his hardening member inside his smart suit pants.

“What are …. are you doing?” panted Lucy as she tried to make sense of the nightmare.

“Rank has it's privileges, amigo! Me first!” CrewCut said as he brushed Hispania aside.

“Leave something for ME!” Mr Africa said as he closed in on other side of the chair, his large index finger curling inside the ring on the collar about Lucy's neck.

“Oh if anyone deserves the first turn it's me, after all, she KILLS me,” The tall and fair haired Mr Nordic said as he appeared over Supergirl's shoulder, watching the proceedings.

“She does, doesn't she!” smiled Supergirl, glancing over at the fair haired man with a grin.

“You're all insane, what is wrong with you!” Lucy exclaimed as she realised she was surrounded by people who just wanted to hurt her, no, fuck her!

“Open wide!” CrewCut said sinisterly as he grabbed Lucy by the cheek and turned her head to face him.

Lucy's eyes widened as she saw CrewCut's engorged member unfurl from his suit trousers in front of her face.

“Noghl...” Lucy managed to say as CrewCut forced himself into her mouth, her tongue failing to prevent the mushroom like dome of his cock pushing deeply into her.

“Finally, princess! I won't have to listen to your righteousness any longer,” CrewCut said as he grasped either side of her head, forcing her to worship him.

Between Lucy's legs Supergirl continued to attack Lucy's pussy with the black rubber dildo that had been buried inside her within her green latex prison. Nordic and Africa each cruelly grasped one of Lucy's modest tear drop breasts in one hand.

“If we don't break her out of this nightmare she is just going to burn out her remaining time getting fucked by that damned monster!”

“We need to make her wake up somehow!”

“Wake up? But we need her stay under if she is going to be able to save herself,”

“Well she won't stay awake for long, she's hypoxic remember?! We just need to reset things. Maybe next time we can get to her first,”

“OK, well, what do you suggest we do?”

“Well, she has a girlfriend right, nothing is worse than being caught cheating ...”

“But she isn't ...”

“Lucy doesn't know that! Watch this!”

Lucy was being pounded at both ends by Supergirl with the big black dildo and CrewCut with his cock, the villainous duo glancing at each other with wicked grins. In the meantime, Hispania, Africa and Nordic groped Lucy's body within the painful ceramic stud filled latex catsuit, their prickly spikes burning at Lucys skin.

“Swap ends with you? She's made me hard enough to fuck her for hours!” laughed CrewCut as Lucy gagged on his hot blooded member forced into her mouth.

“As you wish. I am sure the princess will enjoy tasting her own royal honey,” Supergirl said mischievously as she slowly withdrew the slicked up black toy.

Covered in Lucy's juice the black toy dripped before Lucy's fearful eyes as CrewCut withdrew himself from her mouth, a shove of his hands pushing her head off of him.

“Why are you all doing this to me!” Lucy managed to say after taking a gulp of air, her mouth ejecting specks of pre-cum and her own saliva as she pleaded.

“Don't you remember? You betrayed them all!” Supergirl said with a grin before she brushed Nordic aside, preparing to mouth fuck Lucy with the dripping black toy.

Lucy squirmed in his restraints in protest, desperately trying to escape her bonds but to no avail. Supergirl and CrewCut exchanged glances as they moved around their prone victim, egged on by the eager grins of their accomplices who waited for their turns at violating the Asian mercenary.

“Joseph.. if you .. if you do this, there is no coming back!” Lucy said anxiously looking beyond her splayed latex coated legs at CrewCut.

“After this none of us are coming back!” CrewCut smirked as stepped forward and …

“No, stop, please stop!” Lucy said, sobbing as she felt CrewCut's hard member push up to her soft flash.

“Time to shut up and enjoy!” Supergirl said overhead of her victim as the black dildo teased at Lucy's lips

“LUCY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” exclaimed a female voice.

Everyone turned their heads to see the owner of the voice. Stood inside the first class section was Lisa Kozny. Badge on her belt, hand resting on her holstered pistol the detective looked ready for action.

“Li... Lisa? Lisa? Oh my god, Lisa! Help me!” Lucy exclaimed as she suddenly remembered the cop's existence. Until that moment her memory had been trapped in a previous time, a time before Lisa had entered her life.

“Why are you fucking these guys! I thought you loved me!” Lisa pleaded. The detective's hands rose to her head in disbelief at what she was seeing.

“No! I ….” Lucy protested weakly. Hoping to reach out to Lisa the restrained Asian was reminded of her situation by the clank of her metal restraints.

“I can't believe you would do this to me!” Lisa said, tears starting to form from her eyes.

“YOU SHOULD NOT BE HERE! HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE!!” ranted a monstrous voice from Supergirl's mouth.

“It... it's just a nightmare, just a nightmare, this isn't real, can't be real” Lucy exclaimed.

“I HATE YOU!” Lisa yelled, keeping her eyes locked on Lucy who recoiled at Lisa's words.

“THIS IS MY WORLD!...” Supergirl growled angrily, throwing the rubber dildo to one side as she approached the form of Lisa.

“No …..please ….LISA! I … I …. love you!” Lucy began, begging for forgiveness.

Then, suddenly Supergirl began to transform. Her red and blue costume seemed to change green, a wet sheen appearing over what seemed to be a rough scaled skin. Claws took the place of hands, long sharp spines replacing the long blond hair of the heroine.

“GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUT!” The monster hissed.

“WAKE UP!” Lucy screamed to herself as she fought in her bonds.

In an overwhelming flash of bright white light the scene dissolved into nothing, gone.

“See! Now, we need to be ready,”

“That was too close, if that thing had gotten hold of you I might not have been able to save you,”

“I know, I know! But, if we don't beat this thing then...”

“Just saying. Now get ready, she will be falling back here any moment!”

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 6 years ago, edited 7 times in total.
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

CHAPTER 2

The bright light began to fade and a new scene began to form in slow motion. First appeared the dark night sky and then the sea. Then, upon the sloshing waves a metal structure began to form, its giant cylindrical legs holding it up above the water.

“Oh I remember this!”

“As do I! The monster is using Lucy's memories to build these nightmares,”

“Yes, but we can use that to our advantage. This is our chance for us to get a message to her!”

“How so?”

“Well, you can bet your ass THAT THING is going to play as Kimberly in this damned nightmare so …..”

“Yes, and?”

“Well, if Lucy is Lucy and that monster is going to be Kimberly then that leaves a few characters free...”

“You can't just expect me to just hang there and ...”

“Yes I can dammit, we are running out of time. Look, I will back you up. The monster will think you are just a memory fragment or something. When I lure it away you can drop out and set up Lucy for the next nightmare. We need her to focus on that time with the roofie. Remember that?”

“The Rohypnol? Are you sure? I mean ...”

“Shhhh, go, go …. it's time!”

= = = = = = = = = = =

The scene continued to form, Lucy appearing next on the deck of a derelict oil rig. Lucy was in black combat pants, suspended upside down by her ankles from a heavy chain, another length of chain wrapped around her waist binding her wrists behind her back. Her upper torso was naked, her breasts hanging unnaturally in their inverted situation. Lucy was out cold but coming to inside the new nightmare world but when she awoke she would discover she was far from being alone.

"Unngh............." groaned Lucy as she began to rejoin the world of the living.

"Lucy ?.... Lucy ! .... Are ........ are you okay ?" called a female voice from the darkness.

Lucy's mind was slowly coming to terms with the situation. Her head pounded gently and she felt pain in her feet, especially around the ankles and now her shoulders protested. But how was she there? And why? She had just woken from a nightmare about the time on the seeds job ….. well it had been a nightmare but all she remembered was this sudden need to awaken from it. And now here she was, wherever here happened to be because she had no clue what was going on.

"Fuck ..." Lucy groaned noting she was upside down.

"Well, hello!" chimed in Kimberly as she stepped partially into Lucy's swaying field of view.

“Where am I?” mumbled Lucy as she tried to get a handle as to what was going on. The voice seemed familiar yet she could not place a name to it.

“In my trap, dear Lucy”, Kimberly said as she stooped down, bringing her face closer to Lucy's eye level.

Then Lucy noticed across from her another figure held spreadeagled in chains but right way up. Lucy struggled to focus but then realised who it was she could see.

“SUPERGIRL!” Lucy exclaimed.

“Lucy, you're going to be ok!” Supergirl said encouragingly as she strained in her bonds. Driven through Supergirl's wrist bones were some metal bolts anchoring her to some strong looking chain.

Kimberly glanced over her shoulder at the invoked memory of Supergirl with a sneer and then looked back at Lucy who dangled helplessly in front of her like a piñata.

“Oh it's going to be FAR from OK, this time around, and she cannot help you!” Kimberly said, sliding away with her foot some of Lucy's equipment that she had been wearing before her capture.

“It'll be ok, Lucy, hold on!” Supergirl cried out. The superheroine glanced at herself, her face betraying her anguish as she took in the sight of her painfully restrained wrists and her torso. Save for her knee high boots the taughtly restrained Supergirl was naked, her cape, skirt and one piece top in a puddle beneath her.

Lucy tried to make sense of the situation. Supergirl, captured. Herself, captured. Metal deck. Sound of the sea. Night time. Was that Kimberly? Kimberly Sanderson?

“Oh god ...” Lucy gulped in realisation, her body convulsing in her chain bonds as attempted to escape.

“That's right, fool. It's ME, the MONSTER! The one you saved Supergirl from, remember?!” Kimberly said with a sarcastic tone.

“Saved? I .. I don't understand ….” Lucy said weakly as she twisted herself this way and that trying to free herself.

Kimberly loomed in closer in her oil rig worker's boiler suit and heavy boots which rattled the metal grated deck.

“Now where was I before that memory of your meddling bitch cop of a girlfriend showed up? Ah yes, royally fucking you raw,” Kimberly said.

“No, please!” Lucy said with a flinch.

“That fool Kimberly. She used your own little toys against you. The tazer guns looked the part but they didn't break you. It was SuperWimp there that cracked long before you ever would and even then all that came out of her mouth was lies!” Kimberly said mockingly.

“Hey! I'm no liar! Anyway, it's me you want! We made a deal, remember, you were going to make me pretty first, not them!” Supergirl protested.

“Really, Lucy? Is that what you think Supergirl was going to say? She was a pathetic heroine then and she is even more useless to you now. She is merely a shadow of a memory in these last dying moments of your life. Now I am going to do what Kimberly should have done with you all along,” Kimberly said, spookily referring to herself in the third person.

Unseen by Lucy's eyes the behemoth of a woman got to work with a knife, ripping open the crotch of the inverted Asian's black combat pants. Beneath those Lucy wore black under-armour shorts which were promptly sliced open quite carefully by Kimberly's surgical like skills.

Lucy's mind whirled. This was the rescue on the oil rig and yet what she thought was a good plan didn't seem to be working out so well. Or, had it? She had a memory it had gone ok but …

“Now THIS is what I should have done,” grinned Kimberly slyly looking down on to the waiting soft flesh of Lucy's now exposed nether regions.

“Wha … what are you doing?” Lucy whimpered, feeling the cool air now gently teasing her between her legs.

“Getting ready to make you pay!” Kimberly said with a growl as she pulled apart her oil rig worker's boiler suit.

Beneath the overalls Kimberly appeared to be naked, her defined muscles revealing how the alien influence had augmented her body. Kimberly pulled her arms free and let the boiler suit roll down her torso then down her legs before she stepped out of it in only her heavy duty boots which she kept on. Then Lucy saw it, the strap-on harness and an oversized toy that sprung down, aimed like a weapon directly at her. Bristling with small dome like nodules the threatening toy seemed designed with stimulation very much in mind.

“Time to work!” Kimberly said gruffly as she grabbed at Lucy's nipples and gave them a tug, initiating a gentle swing of the Asian's body.

The inverted Lucy saw the penile weapon get close then recede away as she began to sway in the wind.

“What do you want from me?” Lucy pleaded.

“Want? I am going to fuck you to death!” scoffed Kimberly.

“But whyghlllll” Lucy managed to get out just before Kimberly caught Lucy on her next swinging approach and pulled her face onto the strap-on.

Kimberly held Lucy tight onto the rubbery shaft, the Asian obviously struggling to cope with the weapon thrust towards her throat.

“There's a good little princess,” mocked Kimberly coolly before spitting onto Lucy's exposed crotch that was inches from her face.

“Mmmmmpppppppppphhhhh” protested Lucy as suddenly she felt Kimberly's invasive fingers begin to work their way inside of her.

“You see, it is not often you get a do-over, is it? But here, in your nightmares I can make things right after all,” Kimberly explained quite calmly as she worked away on Lucy's body. With rough fingers Kimberly prized apart Lucy's soft opening and promptly lunged down with her mouth, her tongue bypassing Lucy's passive defences.

The chain suspending Lucy jolted as the Asian went rigid at the sudden attack but her verbal protests were drowned by the toy that filled her mouth, her cheeks puffing in and out with every thrust of Kimberly's hips.

“Lucy, Selena will save you, remember? Selena will come!” Supergirl said from beyond Kimberly, still chained up and spreadeagled.

“Oh no she WON'T!” growled Kimberly as she looked over her shoulder back at the naked blonde heroine.

“She's up there! Lucy told me! She's coming to rescue us both!” Supergirl said, trying to encourage Lucy to just hold on a little longer.

Supergirl strained at her bonds, the chains jangling as they were pulled taught by the blond heroine.

“Glag-gluk-glug” Lucy managed to say, her lips up to the hilt of Kimberly's monster toy that was buried into her mouth.

“She may well be up there but she will STAY up there. This is MY world now. Do you hear me, Lucy? MINE to control, NOT YOURS!” Kimberly said before her face plummeted into Lucy's crotch once more.

Twisiting herself this way and that Lucy tried to pull her mouth off the toy only to hear the mocking laughter of Kimberly in her ears. Kimberly forcefully mouth fucked the defenceless Asian as she sought to force an undesired orgasm with her tongue.

“Oh yes, I am going to break you this time!” Kimberly said, her mouth rising from Lucy's vulnerable slit.

“KIMBERLY! STOP! AREN'T YOU FORGETTING SOMETHING?” suddenly echoed another voice over the deck of the oil rig.

Kimberly rolled her eyes in protest to being disturbed midway through her playtime and finally relented abusing Lucy. With a firm shove she sent Lucy swinging away, the Asian's lips dismounting the toy that been firmly in her mouth, sending a stringy mass of drool to cascade down in front of her eyes to the deck.

“YOU!” Kimberly shouted, her eyes locking onto the newcomer.

“Yes, ME !” Selena said sarcastically from the deck above, her red hair shining beneath the bright white lights illuminating the decks.

“This is may be Lucy's nightmare but it is mine to shape and change. I did not invite YOU here nor this puny blonde weakling,” Kimberly said angrily, gesturing to the bound Supergirl.

“Oh poor Kimberly. Does it annoy you that we beat you? Us, ordinary women along with a powerless heroine?” Selena teased.

“I fucked you up the first time, Red and I will do so again! Whatever Lucy imagines will happen I will easily over come it with thoughts of my own,” Kimberly growled.

“Selena, you, you've got to run!” Lucy called weakly.

“YES, RED, RUN!” Kimberly said angrily as she spun around. Selena had helped defeat Kimberly in the real moment this had all happened and the monster was going to refuse to have this other memory artefact ruin the nightmare she was crafting for Lucy.

Selena saw Kimberly transform, the green scales and sharp spines penetrating what had been human skin until the true monster beneath was fully revealed. Making a leap the monster grabbed the edge of the overlooking deck where Selena was stood causing Selena to gasp in terror before fleeing.

“Oh no ...” Lucy said weakly as Selena and the monster left her field of view.

“It's going to be okay!” Supergirl urged Lucy. Supergirl began to tear herself free of her bondage, the eye bolts fused to her wrist bones popping away seemingly without any repercussions for the heroine.

With a jangling of chains the blonde naked heroine was free and knelt at the suspended Lucy's side. Swaying upside down from her ankles Lucy's eyes widened in surprise to see the distinctive red boots in front of her face.

“Lucy, we don't have much time. You have to remember the time with the Rohypnol, understand?” Supergirl urged her friend.

“Rohypnol … remember ...ok.....but..... get me out of here...” Lucy said with confusion all over her face.

“We will! Just dream of the time with the Rohypnol and we can help you … but first you need to WAKE UP!” Supergirl said.

“Wake up?” Lucy said cocking her head.

“Yes dammit, this is a dream, wake up! Your alarm is going off and if you oversleep you will miss Lisa!” Supergirl said, giving Lucy a shake in her bondage.

“Lisa? Lisa! Oh no, going to be late, gotta wake up......” Lucy said in a panic.

Surrounding the oil rig a bright white light flared up engulfing the two figures who were together on the deck while from above an angry monstrous roar could be heard. Selena, or Selena's form at least was going to escape the clutches of the hideous green beast this time around it seemed.

“Thank god you're safe. If you hadn't escaped ...”

“It was close, I hope I don't have to do that again,”

“Yes, I know but you have to get working on her the moment she gets back. We are running out of time and that thing isn't going to go away on its own,”

“You implanted the idea for her next nightmare, right?”

“Sure, she should drop right into the scene, you are sure this is going to work?”

“Yes, that green freak won't realise what is happening until it is too late,”

“Good … ok look .. the scene is forming now … she is going under again!”

“Wait … that doesn't look right...”

“No, that's right. You told her to remember the …. oh ...crap... you meant the OTHER time!”

“Molly! What the hell did you tell her?”

= = = = = =

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PART 3

For Lucy there was darkness but a familiar voice rang in her ears.

“Sensei, are you okay?”

“Ughh what ….” groaned Lucy as her hands parted from her face to reveal the view of the tile board ceiling above and …

“Laura?” groaned Lucy as she saw the cute young red head looking down at her.

“Should we take five?” Laura asked. She tugged off a sparring glove from one hand before grasping Lucy by the fore arm and pulled her to her feet.

Lucy recognised the place they were in. A private training space that she often hired it was where she had been honing Laura's fighting skills, building her up ready to make use of her abilities as Spydra.

“Yes .. I … yes I guess,” Lucy managed, a little groggily.

“I thought I had knocked you out for a moment but you're ok though, right?” Laura asked again.

“Sure, you just caught me right I guess. Give me a minute and we can get back to it,” Lucy said as she tugged off her pads from her hands.

Laura pulled her other hand free from the sparring glove and tossed it with the other onto the matted floor and walked to the corner of the space where her gym bag waited.

“So, how are the others?” Laura said, making small talk as she mopped the trivial amount of sweat that had formed on her brow.

“The others? I think they are all okay, but it's Lisa I usually see the most...” Lucy said as she walked with Laura to her own gym bag.

“But you've seen Supergirl?” Laura began excitedly which caused Lucy to scoff.

“I'll tell Lisa you said hello!” Lucy continued on with a grin. Everyone was drawn to the allure of the heroine in red and blue and Lucy didn't blame the fledgling Spydra of being equally in awe despite the pair's initial miss-steps.

Laura blushed with embarrassment and began to back pedal, “Aww come on, I see you and Lisa all the time, heck she's coming back here in two weeks to give me more firearms training. But I hardly see Supergirl at all ...”

“Don't worry, I am sure you and Kara will get up to your own adventures once she thinks you are ready. You just need to keep training but more importantly, keep up with your education, being Spydra is one thing but Laura Granger needs a career too” the Asian said her friendly tone drifting back to seriousness.

“I understand, Sensei,” Laura said.

The pair rummaged in their gym bags and produced their water bottles, Lucy popping the lid of hers before taking a good gulp. Laura on the other hand had only partially removed the lid of her bottle before pausing in a trance like state for a brief moment.

“You okay?” Lucy asked between swigs, with a frown.

“Wha … I don't understand … why would you ...” Laura said nervously, recoiling from the water bottle like it was poison.

“What is it?” Lucy asked her eyes tracking the bottle as Laura tossed it to the ground.

“It .. it's drugged … you did it … but why?” Laura said, backing away defensively.

Lucy's mind whirled and then realised what was going on. This was the secret little test that she, Lisa and Neyra had organised as part of Selena's makeshift “Superheroine” curriculum. The test was to discover just how well Spydra's sense of danger and self preservation worked and it seemed they had somehow underestimated its effectiveness. Or, had they?

“No .. wait … we've done this before … it … it worked ...didn't it?” Lucy said, shaking her head in confusion.

“Drugging your student with a sleeping pill! Want to have your way with me huh?” Laura demanded.

“What? No … I ...” Lucy's protests began but her confusion was only going to kick into over drive as Laura's mannerisms seemed to change.

“Your dyke cop friend isn't enough for you huh? Want a younger model?” Laura continued, taunting her teacher.

“LAURA! Enough!” Lucy said having blinked in shock at Laura's dramatic change. Whoever was in front of the Asian now seemed like a total stranger.

PHUT!

“Ghlu!” Lucy gasped as suddenly a web, shot from close range, struck her in the neck and wrapped around it holding her tight. Lucy placed her hands on the dense thick cord likw web and attempted to pull it from herself.

With a firm yank Laura tugged at the line of web and dragged Lucy forward before a high swinging foot swept across the air and stomped down, forcing the line downwards with Lucy in tow.

“Oh and to think it's YOU who is supposed to teach ME?!” mocked Laura.

“Lghra .. cangh … breef,” Lucy managed as she tried to force herself up onto her knees.

The line holding Lucy by the neck began to stretch before snapping the Asian back to the floor again.

“Oh, don't worry, I will make sure you get just enough air, in your nightmare at least. As for your physical form, well, I can't help you there,” Laura said, the words almost nonsensical to Lucy's ears.

Lucy tried to desperately make sense of what was going on. That voice was Laura's but the words, the cadence, it was almost as if ….

Laura dropped down to her knees, straddling Lucy's waist, the web like line retracting taught into her wrist as she did so. From there it was easy to grab Lucy's raven black hair and draw her head back causing her to arch upward.

“Well we royally screwed this one up,”

“This wasn't the memory we wanted at all,”

“We need to get her out of here,”

“I guess you want me to go in there and mix things up,”

“Well, you're a … well, you know, a woman, it's easier for you,”

“My hero,”

“Just do it, will you?”

“OK, right, I think I have an idea what to do,”

With one hand holding Lucy's hair tight and the other one behind herself down between Lucy's legs Laura rode the bucking, protesting Asian. Laura's hand tugged Lucy's lycra gym gear tight into her crotch and her thumb pressed provocatively over Lucy's anus.

“Does the good Detective get to screw you here? Or do you just let her have your pussy?” mocked Laura as her finger tips began to grind into the soft folds of Lucy's pussy.

Lucy thrashed this way and that as she struggled to breath, the web like coil strangling her while Laura cruelly held her head back in the back breaking arch.

“OK, time to have some real fun!” Laura said as she pushed herself upwards a little from her knees to create room to roll Lucy onto her back.

The Asian wasn't sure if it was good or bad to let Laura get her face up on her back but she wasn't going to be winning any fights face down for sure. With all her strength Lucy tried to get a reversal out of the changing situation but her pupil knew all too well some of her best moves and with grunting protests Lucy ended up pinned down, facing upwards at her attacker.

PHUT!

With the exertion all over her face Laura pinned Lucy's wrist far out from her side then shot a blob of webbing to glue her down. Now Laura had a hand advantage over her prey and before Lucy knew it her other wrist shared the same fate.

“Laura, what are you doing!” Lucy managed to say.

“Exactly what you were thinking of doing to me, abusing me while I was helpless,” Laura scoffed with a wicked grin.

“It was only going to be a test! The others came to make sure you feel safe .....” Lucy said, protesting her innocence not realising she was talking in the past tense.

“Do YOU feel safe?” Laura said, looming over Lucy before she leaned down and dragged her tongue over Lucy's cheek.

“Get OFF of me!” Lucy said, her head trying to turn away from the unwanted attention. Rising to her feet Laura fired off another few blobs of web, fixing Lucy's ankles far apart.

Lucy burned through her strength as she tried to get free. For a moment the white web blobs began to stretch out, the stringy masses stretching before they snapped back into shape. Lucy's muscles ached from the effort but now she was left with only her gritted teeth for a deterrent.

Laura's innocent freckled face looked down at her prey, her eyes widening as her imagination ran riot with the hot body at her mercy. Stooping down the powerful superheroine first grabbed at Lucy's top, ripping it open to reveal Lucy's bare chest, and then tore out the crotch of her bottoms.

“Laura, stop before you do something you really regret! Please, stop!” Lucy pleaded, trying to regain her composure.

“Do you really think I am regretting ANYTHING right now?” grinned Laura as she took aim with her outstretched arm and ..

PHUT!

Like a catapult a forked web shot out from Laura's wrist, two distinct prongs on a single line firing into Lucy's body and ..

“Aaaah, what the fuck, Laura!” Lucy growled as she looked down her chest and could see where the two webs had struck her.

Laura smiled with wicked delight seeing her double tipped web from her wrist strike and stick to Lucy's nipples. Both had instantly risen to attention unseen beneath the white blobs but Lucy could feel the truth. Retracting the line back into herself Laura could feel the tension as Lucy's breasts were tugged upwards from her body.

“Aaaaghhh, you bitch!” Lucy winced.

“Now now your highness, that's no way for you to talk, besides I haven't abused your clit yet,” Laura said with a wink as she aimed with her other wrist and …

“No no no... don't you daaaaaaooooooww” Lucy began to say before her stomach convulsed with the discomfort of Laura's second shot.

The new web had crudely hit the zone around Lucy's clitoris and while not a direct hit the tension now being put on the strong white stringy line was certainly having an effect. Lucy was pinned to the floor by the wrists and ankles and so only her arching back could help relieve the numbing tension on her sensitive hotspots. As if to highlight her intent Laura wrapped the coils of webbing around her hands, increasing the tension.

Lucy's nipples and clit began to stretch with the tension being applied to them, the tingling fire causing the Asian to shudder with the mix of pain and pleasure.

“Yes, that's right, SUFFER ...” Laura hissed, a foot shoving Lucy back squarely against the floor having risen to escape the pain.

“Aaaaghhhhh” Lucy screamed as her clit pulsed with the increased tension pulling her taught.

“My my, you're getting pretty wet down there,” Laura teased, noting the tell tale white liquid starting to appear from between the fleshy petal leaves of Lucy's pussy.

“Fuck you! When the others come you'll be in such deep shit,” Lucy said through gritted teeth.

“No one is coming!” Laura said, her head cocked as she looked down at her adversary.

“LUCY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT! Look at you, half dressed!” bellowed a newcomers voice.

Laura spun around to see the imposing sight of Neyra Thornton, her own girlfriend. The tall lean black beauty, her short spiral hair shining under the light stood with her hands resting on her waist.

“Why do you look like some fucking cheap whore, Lucy?” Neyra growled.

“But, it's Laura who ..” Lucy pleaded, her wriggling hands and feet trying to demonstrate her lack of control over anything.

“WHY?” Neyra insisted.

“GET OUT! You're ruining everything! You weren't even here when this happened!” Laura demanded of the phantom Neyra.

“Happened? I don't understand! Why is this happening to me!” Lucy pleaded, on the brink of tears.

“Listen you trollop, get yourself decent and leave my girl alone, got it? You fucking pervert! And save the drugs for YOUR OWN adventures with Kozny NEXT TIME!” Neyra snarled before spinning around to head away.

“This is a nightmare … just a nightmare ...” whimpered Lucy still bound firmly in her bonds.

Slowly a bright white light seemed to bleed into the scene and Lucy and Laura were becoming bleached out of sight.

“Noooooooo!” Laura growled in protest as the scene began to melt. With a malicious swipe the young redhead ripped away the three points of webbing that had become fixed to Lucy's nipples and clit and and with an agonising scream from the Asian's lips the scene was gone.

“Now THAT was a little harsh,”

“Well, it worked, didn't it?”

“Yes but, trollop and whore. Lucy is actually ….”

“Listen Agent Do-Good, if it wasn't for your lot I wouldn't be in this mess. Besides, being trapped inside Lucy's brain having to witness her and that damned cop ...”

“Detective Kozny to you!”

“Whatever, I am straight thank you very much and the last thing I enjoy is being a witness to those two and their …. well you know what!”

“Well you're a doctor aren't you? I am sure you've seen worse, besides I have to put up with it all too,”

“Oh yes, I can tell you are really suffering. Besides, I'm not THAT kind of doctor,”

“Shhh, look, a scene is forming, you did it, this is it!”

= = = = =

“Hey stay awake, sleepy!” Lisa ordered, a gently tap across Lucy's cheek causing her drowsy eyes to regain focus.

Lucy took in the scene. She was reclined back on her sofa in her black tactical gear, lying in the arms of Lisa Kozny. In Lucy's hand was a bottle of beer and she realised that it was that which had caused her to feel drunk, or so she thought.

“Wow .... this .........beer ........ went straight to my .......head ...." Lucy frowned.

Lisa placed a kiss onto Lucy's forehead and began to tug at the zipper of Lucy's suit.

"Oh sweet Lucy ......" smiled Lisa ".... cant you tell what I did ?" Lisa asked.

"Wha ...... what have you done ?" Lucy stammered as her eyes tracked Lisa's hand as it dragged down the zip of her suit, exposing her unitard underneath.

"Quarter of a roofie ....... into your drink ....." said Lisa as her hand plunged inside the suit coming to rest over the Asian's underarmour clad pussy. Lisa gently stroked at the channel between Lucy's legs and gradually carved out the groove marking the frontier between Lucy's labia.

“I remember .. but ...” Lucy replied, her head rolling over awkwardly to one side, completely powerless.

“That's right, Lucy. This is my do-over, no sensual play like before. This time I get to take you how I want. Your drugged out brain isn't going to come to the rescue with some fucked up memory fragment this time, I'm afraid!” Lisa said.

“I don't understand …. you're not making any sense,” Lucy moaned with a slurring voice.

“Oh Lucy, I know. Just be happy in the knowledge that in the moment your brain runs out of oxygen your final sexual fantasy will be with me ” Lisa said menacingly.

“Can't be true … you wouldn't kill me ..” Lucy said, her eyes looking up at Lisa like she was very very drunk.

Lisa wiggled out from under the powerless Asian super-spy and let her flop horizontally onto the sofa, guiding the part full beer bottle to the floor.

Lisa, hands planted on her waist pulled off her badge and holster from her belt and tossed them to one side and then with a violent action pulled apart her tight fitting white blouse revealing her naked torso.

“Oh I am afraid it is true, Lucy. If only you hadn't gone to help your friend, you wouldn't be in this situation now,” Lisa monologued.

“Who.... who …. are you?” Lucy managed to ask, realising that something was very amiss.

“Can't you tell, it's actually ME..” Lisa said as slowly she began to transform.

Lisa's skin took on a darker hue as it transitioned from it's fleshy tone to dark green and her blonde hair seemed to bind together as it transformed into a streamlined bunch of long spines trailing over her head. Next was Lisa's fingers which began to elongate, her nails becoming claws.

As the transformation continued Lucy's drunken eyes managed to widen one last time as the naked green beast was revealed to her, fang, claws, phallic appendage and all.

“Oh!” Lucy managed before her eyes rolled back and closed, the hot Asian passing out.

“She's under!”

“Are you sure you know the way in there? It's a dream within a dream,”

“Sure, I know where she goes in there, that THING doesn't”

“I hope you are right ...”

“Wish me luck!”

“Wait, you're not taking me with you?”

“I can't. Just stay here and keep hidden”

“But that thing ….. oh god what is it going to do with that … is that thing a penis?”

“Look, I have to tell her what to do from in there and I have to do it alone. Just look the other way or something”

“Look away? It's not like we have eyes in here, things are just a little bit more abstract! It's like having some sick porno play out in your brain!”

“Well deal with it, besides it's Lucy's brain, not yours”

“Hurry the fuck up then, I am not going to put up with this alone”

“Fine, back soon” :POOF:

“Fucking asshole...”

= = = = = =

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

PART 4

Lucy sat legs crossed in the sand, eyes closed. Bathed in sunlight she was by the sea, the waves gently sloshing in and out of the narrow inlet between two outcrops of rock where she sheltered. Overhead the birds called, their cries carried by the salty aired breeze. Lucy's nostrils flared as she took in another breath, her lungs filling before her slow meditative exhalation caused her to start all over again. Periodically the young Asian would flinch or wince as she experienced some unseen discomfort but resetting her pose she fought to regain her becalmed state.

“Ummm, Lucy?”

Lucy let out a gasp as she turned her head towards the source of the voice and her eyelids fluttered, somehow remaining closed. For a brief moment the scene flickered revealing the monster as it grappled with Lucy's ragdoll body.

”Woah woah woah …. easy …. easy... relax, relax!”

Lucy's mouth revealed the air that huffed and puffed from her her lungs as she eased her self back into her meditation, the cadence of each breath becoming slower and slower until she fell calm again.

“Why .. why am I hearing your voice, McGee?” Lucy asked. But it was almost as if it was a question she had asked herself rather than the presence that was with her.

“Lucy, you .. you recognise my voice?”

“What the hell!” Lucy exclaimed as her head twisted once again to the sound of McGee.

“Look, I know you think you're going mad but you're not, honest,”

“How is this happening, how are you … how are you HERE?” Lucy asked into the ether, still refusing to open her clamped closed eyes.

“Lucy, there is a lot to explain and little time,”

“If this is one of your little memory games ...oh .. oh …. oh god … ah ah ah ah... ok breathe, breathe, breathe ...” Lucy said, her irritation quickly turning into a moment of stress as she dealt with more unseen pain.

“Lucy you know I try and avoid reading people's memories just on a whim. I swear this isn't my fault. Well ok, a little of it is, but this hasn't happened before, I swear!”

“Okay, but … oh god not there … oh oh oh …. oh fuucccckkk …. oh fuck oh fuck ...” Lucy moaned, her head flopping to one side a moment while her bare teeth underlined her discomfort. Around her, unseen by her closed eyes the idyllic beach scene was strobing in and out of existence to reveal her other self being reamed by the monster.

“LUCY, you have to dig deep, stay with me!”

“Ok ok ok … I can do this …. relax … relax …. ok … ok ….oh this is … relentless ….” moaned Lucy, her head gyrating on her shoulders as she sought escape.

“Lucy, FOCUS, and listen to me, okay?”

“Ok McGee, I'm trying, I'm trying, but right now I am tripping out on some drug that Lisa slipped me and some hallucination is screwing my brains out! Did you even see that thing dangling between it's legs?” Lucy retorted.

”What if I told you that what was going on there wasn't real?”

“What? Of course it is, it's just I am tripping for some reason, that's why I've come to my happy place” Lucy answered back.

“Lucy, in here it's probably more real than out there! It's a nightmare Lucy, it's NOT real!”

“Well, what IS real? If this is my meditative spot within a nightmare then where am I really?” Lucy asked, puzzled.

“What is the last thing you remember?”

Lucy cocked her head, her eyelids still fluttering while closed, no doubt from the effort to remain in her meditative state.

“I … I …. I don't know …. nightmares... all I can remember are nightmares...” Lucy said in confusion, shaking her head.

”With Kimberly on the rig?”

“Y..yes...” Lucy replied with a nervous nod.

”With Laura, while you were training?”

“How did ...” Lucy began to ask before McGee cut her off.

”Joseph Cornell, and the interrogation?”

“You .. you were there? Weren't you?!” Lucy demanded.

“THINK, Lucy! Those were real places you have been to, things you have seen and done in the real world all twisted into nightmares”

“It .. it makes sense now … I think … but … where am I really, McGee? Why am I like this? And WHY are you in my head?” Lucy asked, some confidence returning to her voice.

“Lucy, you are on a plane with Selena. You are running from Vel's monster. It's coming for you, it's coming for all of us,”

“But who … who are the HOSTS? Kimberly and Bobby are clean,” Lucy asked, some clarity to her thought process returning as she continued to hold her meditation together.

“The new hosts are Molly Matthews and her brother, Andy...”

“Andy, Andy, An... oh god … that's the name of the co-pilot of the plane!” Lucy exclaimed, suddenly realising more of her situation.

“Do you understand now Lucy? You are DYING. The monster's plan is to kill you, Selena too and Lisa just the same if she had come with you. Right now Andy has killed the captain and pulled the plug on the oxygen, cabin pressure is dropping,”

“Oh god, but how am I going to stop him?” Lucy gasped realising the precariousness of her situation.

“We did everything we could to prepare you for this, we screamed at you to altitude train. We pushed you further and harder than ever. When the monster out there realised you were going to tell Lisa your secret it stopped you but … we did it Lucy, you're close enough to the door to reach out to Andy,”

“Wait! WE?” Lucy said, eyes clenching.

“Yes Lucy. That's how I … well … this copy of me got in here. It was at the hotel when my head was about to explode and you helped me. Somehow me and Molly got dragged in here. She was barely infected with the monster then, and not corrupted as she seemingly is now in the real world. But none the less the three of us got sucked in here with you,”

“Then I am infected too?” Lucy asked forlornly, her head turning to the source of the unseen voice.

“That fake copy out there, it may be potent but it's nothing compared to what I suspect Kimberly, Bobby, Molly and Andy have faced. You can stop it, Lucy. We believe in you.”

“What can I do? The nightmares keep coming. How am I going to beat this thing?” Lucy asked, rocking in her meditative pose as another wave of discomfort struck her.

”Out there, it's your imagination, it's your world. Take control. Bend it. Shape it. Be what you want, whoever you want, wherever you want. You can outsmart that thing, Lu! Beat it and your physical self has a fighting chance!”

“OK .. I … I'm going in!” Lucy said, suddenly opening her eyes!

= = = = = =

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

= = = = = =

PART 5

The lizardesque alien had Lucy's body flopped over the arm of the sofa, its phallic appendage thrusting into her pussy from behind. Suddenly the rag doll limpness of the Asian heroine was gone as she came to within what she now knew was a nightmare. With stiffening arms Lucy pushed herself up, much to the monster's surprise.

“Welcome BACK!” hissed the monster as it drew its pulsing green noduled member from Lucy's pussy and threatened to probe her other intimate hole.

Lucy twisted her body as she looked over her shoulder in protest. The monster's claws gripped tightly into her flanks as it sensed Lucy's escape attempt and with a tug and a thrust tested Lucy's opening which clamped up in resistance.

“NO ESCAPE!” hissed the monster.

“Arrghhhhhh GET OFF OF ME!” Lucy screamed as she flailed with her arm, striking the monster across its ugly face.

I guess you managed to get through to her then!

The monster recoiled clutching its bulbous eyes before crashing back into a book case which stood against the apartment wall.

Lucy staggered forwards away from her attacker, her drugged state quickly reminding her of her situation. Groggily she reached down to her thighs where her black combats had settled and began to pull them up.

“Lucy, what the hell did you do that for?”

Lucy had barely begun to get decent when she saw Lisa stood where the monster had been. In tight jeans and white top and a strap-on which dripped with Lucy's juices she looked sexy save for the bruise now forming on her cheek.

“Lisa .. what the ...” mouthed Lucy groggily.

“I thought you were okay with this,” Lisa said, her head cocking to one side.

“No …. no …. you … you're not Lisa … it's, it's a trick...” Lucy said, edging backwards.

That's it, don't fall for it Lu, come on, focus ..

“Lu? Oh my god, you've had some reaction to the pill I … god I am so sorry. You must be hallucinating or something,” Lisa said, starting to unbuckle the strap-on that pointed at Lucy threateningly.

“No … actually … I'm not, because … this is ALL a dream,” Lucy said as she glanced down at her hands and flexed them. The illusion of reality was incredible but it was all false, she was sure of it.

“Oh baby, trust me, it's me, Lisa. Why don't you just lay down and I will get you some water, OK?” Lisa said, one calming hand outstretched while the other slowly lowered the strap-on harness to the floor.

“Uh, uh. Pretend to be Lisa if you want but this is MY head and MY rules.. and if I remember well enough ...” with gritted teeth Lucy closed her eyes, her concentration focusing to bend the fake reality to how she wanted it be ….

“You!” exclaimed Lisa as she suddenly saw in front of her the form of the mercenary, Neomi Delacroix.

I hadn't expected this!

Lucy is adapting, learning how to control her world....

The two combatants glanced around the room. They were now in Lucy's luxury apartment, the place where Neomi had given Lisa a good beating, up until the cop had shot her. Lucy in the guise of Neomi strode forward confidently, any hint of her drugged state now erased as she eliminated the idea of it from the new fantasy world she was creating.

Lucy's new form closed the gap to Lisa and began to unleash a flurry of punches which Lisa parried only to end up being kicked back against a wall. Lisa was gobsmacked while Neomi looked serene and confident.

“Lisa is tough, but Neomi? She was like ME. A mercenary. An assassin. Care as much as I do about Lisa I know Neomi would always beat her in a fair fight. That was the reality, and it's the one I choose now!” Neomi said coldly as she closed in on Lisa.

The monster looked down at its adopted body and realised it had chosen the losing side. Even though from Lucy's memories the monster knew Neomi was now dead she had been a superior opponent whenever she and Lisa met.

“Pah … you give up your own form to choose that one? Fool ...” Lisa said mockingly as she snarled, her body altering once again.

Neomi threw another punch as Lisa tried to transform, Lucy in the form of Neomi successfully interrupting the metamorphosis only part way. To Neomi's shock a horrific blend of Lisa, the monster and something else looked back at her.

In the blink of an eye Neomi recomposed herself and …

“Wah! Wah! Haaaaaa!” Neomi grunted as three repeated crossing punches connected with the monster's jaw with an ever increasing crunch until ..

THWACK! The monster delivered a headbutt against Neomi's forehead in retaliation.

Neomi stumbled back, in a clumsy effort to create some extra fighting space not knowing what the monster was up to next. The monster completed its new transformation unseen by Lucy who's imitation Neomi body was hauling herself up to her feet while she mopped blood from her brow only to see …

“You're joking, right?” Neomi said with a sneer as she saw the monster's new form, Lucy.

Now THAT's confusing!

Wait, Lucy is in Neomi's body and the monster looks like Lucy?

“We both know you think you could take Neomi! In your own mind you are already defeated!” the monster said looking down at its new body, Lucy's body!

“You .. you can't!” Neomi said in disbelief. The idea that she was going to be fighting against herself was just incredible.

“Watch me!” the monster invoked Lucy replied.

The copy of Lucy approached like a blur, a flying kick only partially blocked by Neomi who stumbled backwards. Lucy followed on with more punches which Neomi managed to parry before tumbling backwards over a table, head over heels.

Neomi's eyes clenched together as firmly as her teeth as her real persona attempted to transform again but to no avail.

“Fool …. you can't go back to being yourself, I have your body now!” snarled the monster within Lucy's body.

The real Lucy within Neomi's body gasped at the situation. There could only be one instance of a person at any one time?

“Aaaaaah, now you understand!” hissed the monster as it used it's Lucy body to flip aside the coffee table that separated the two combatants.

Neomi recoiled as Lucy approached with a menacing expression. Fists flew and arms blocked as the pair fought, until the form of Lucy had Neomi backed to the wall and …

“Wah!” the monster's gut punch flew.

Come on Lu, make a change ...

“Uh!” Neomi's body doubled up, the presence of Lucy inside suffering the blow.

“Not long till you DIE, Lucy!” the monster growled, ironically within Lucy's body.

“Uh!” Neomi grunted as she took another hit to the stomach.

The form of Lucy could tell that Neomi was beaten. There was no raised arms of defence, no resistance, nothing. Slowly Neomi slid down the wall, her eyes clenching as in desperation she tried the first escape route that entered her head. She could not use her own body while it already existed so she was going to choose something better.

Get up, Lucy, GET UP!

Save yourself, she can't hear us

The monster within Lucy's body spun away with a satisfied grin and prepared to collect her strap-on harness that had been discarded on the floor.

“Where … where are you going?” said a new voice to the monster.

The imitation Lucy stopped in its tracks with a knowing grin on its face before spinning around to see the real Lucy's new form.

“YOU!” hissed Lucy as in front of her she saw Spydra.

Oh boy, now it is going to get ugly fast!

Lu … Lucy might actually win this … she's going to make it!

The space around them transformed again, the makeshift dojo where Lucy and Laura would spar appeared, sometimes with the youngster dressed as her alter ego, Spydra.

“Yes, me! I've trained Spydra all this time and I know with her powers she can kick my butt any day of the week,” Lucy said within her new form.

PHUT!

PHUT!

Webs shot from Spydra's wrists, the sensation to the real Lucy within being just as she imagined it would be like and the white sticky rope bound the imitation Lucy's wrists together.

“You lose!” Spydra said proudly as she yanked the monster back towards her and sent her skidding to her knees.

Spydra delivered a kick firmly into the imitation Lucy's chest sending her folding backwards on her knees. The catsuited heroine pounced on the imitation Asian, mounting her waist and began to deliver punches.

SMACK! THWACK!

Jeez don't kill it, Lu, we need it alive!

The imitation Lucy's head flopped side to side as Spydra rained down blows until the monstrous copy of the Asian heroine offered up no resistance. Inside Spydra's body Lucy was exhausted and slowly she rose to her feet looking down at the defeated doppleganger.

“You need to stay put!” Spydra said as she began to unleash a web.

Slowly, side to side, Spydra began to cocoon the imitation Lucy. First her legs were to vanish under a layer of white, then her middle and lower arms and slowly up the torso to the neck until only the head was visible. With a moment's pause Lucy's mind gazed through Laura's eyes and in turn Spydra's mask at her opponent. This wicked monster that had corrupted Kimberly and her brother Bobby was now at her mercy, well at least this copy of it was.

“Time to bury you!” Spydra said as she finished her work, spraying her evil twin's face in webbing, totally encasing the monster's body before slumping to her knees, exhausted.

“Wow, this is what it feel's like!” Spydra said to herself. It was the first time Lucy had experienced what she imagined was the energy depletion Laura felt after exerting herself.

“She has done it! We can ..”

“Wait .. there is something else ...”

“Oh fuck!”

From beneath the white cocoon there was an ominous glow and Lucy suddenly felt the heat radiating off of the webbing that held her prisoner at bay.

“Wha … what the !” Spydra said as she rolled away to one side, weakly rising to her feet at as the white mass began to burn away. The glare was so bright that Spydra was forced to shield her eyes until ….

“Surprise!” said a voice causing Spydra to lower the hand that had protected her eyes. In front of the catsuited heroine stood ..

“Fuck!” Spydra said flatly seeing Supergirl stood in front of her.

In the blink of an eye Supergirl sped across the divide, stopping in front of the catsuited heroine. Grabbing Spydra by the throat with one hand and her crotch with the other Supergirl lifted Spydra off her feet and …

“YOU....” Supergirl began, throwing Spydra at the wall of the dojo. The plasterboard shattered, leaving a Spydra shaped hole and a cloud of dust.

Spydra skidded to a halt in the corridor outside and groggily began to return to her feet in preparation to fight back …

“CHOSE ...” Supergirl said from right behind Spydra, a hand settling on her shoulder, another reaching up between her legs from behind and lifting Spydra off her feet once more.

Before Lucy in the form of Spydra knew it she was creating another Spydra shaped hole in the wall in her return back to the dojo mat. Spydra skidded to a halt again, the interlocking jigsaw like mats tearing up upon impact.

Just as Spydra was starting to even process where she was and went to return to her feet she felt the presence of Supergirl stood over her.

“WRONG!” Supergirl said, completing her sentence as her two hands clamped either side of Spydra's head and lifted her from the ground.

Spydra found herself hovering off the ground, her weight held up by her head trapped in Supergirl's vice like grip. Flailing with her legs to no avail Spydra gasped as she saw Supergirl's eyes flare up ominously red, preparing to carve up the imitation Spydra and Lucy who resided within.

ZZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The beam was unleashed carving a path across Spydra's chest. The odour of Spydra's suit burning was evident to the heroine within, quickly followed by the pain of her skin being lazer etched by Supergirl's unstoppable power.

“Aaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” screamed Spydra as the beam cut its path over her skin.

“And so we reach the INEVITABLE conclusion! Just as my plan is to steal Supergirl's body OUT THERE in the real world I take possession of it HERE in your little fantasy world too! Now no one can stop me!”

ZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Spydra summonsed her last remaining strength and aimed her wrists at Supergirl's face and …

PHHUUUSSSSSSSS!!!!

Spraying the very last of her reserves Spydra shot her web into Supergirl's face right down to the last sputtering drop causing her opponent to drop her. Spydra landed in a crouch and with an adrenaline fuelled backwards somersault created a gap between them.

“TIME … FOR … YOU … TO … DIE!” growled Supergirl as she blindly began to pull away the web that had formed a mask over her face.

This can't be game over? We were so close!

Why didn't Lucy become Supergirl! Why did she choose Spydra instead?

It's not her fault. I guess she just went with what she was familiar with. She does train with Spydra a lot,

Lucy looked down at herself through her Spydra eyes and saw her burned and charred flesh, the pain was excruciating. Then, for a fleeting moment the memory of Selena appeared in her mind. Selena's burn injury had been total, leaving her a scarred mess. Lucy had seen it when she had learned of “McGee's Story” and how he had met the woman who would go on to bring her unlikely band together.

“Sel … Selena... that … that's it!” Spydra murmured to herself as she looked back at Supergirl.

Supergirl ripped away the last of the webbing with an evil grin on her face and then confidently opened her eyes, expecting to see the spent Spydra preparing for her fate except …

“Pah! Her?” Supergirl said as she saw that Lucy had made what was one last throw of the transformational dice.

“That's right, HER!” Lucy replied. Only, she was no longer in Spydra's body. She was now in Selena's.

Oh my god, that's genius!"

The red head dressed all in black glared back at the monster in Supergirl's form. Supergirl sneered with contempt at Lucy's choice and walked menacingly towards her. Selena let out a weak smile and spun around passing through a steel doorway which she pulled closed behind her.

“You think a mere door can stop ME?” Supergirl scoffed as she wrenched the metal door of its hinges and tossed it to one side.

Beyond the door was a concrete lined tunnel and Supergirl walked purposefully forwards, the footfalls of her knee high boots echoing off the walls.

“Oh RED, I am coming to get you!” Supergirl called down the tunnel to the space ahead.

Supergirl entered the large concrete chamber and saw Selena stood confidently in the middle, arms folded. With a gesture of her arm a metal door dropped down behind Supergirl, sealing the pair in the room.

“Now I get to END you!” Supergirl said as she went to dash up to the form of Selena only to stumble forward clumsily.

“WHAT TRICKERY IS THIS!?” Supergirl hissed.

“Do you not know?” Selena said with disdain as she admiringly looked around the chamber.

Many meters tall there was a shuttered observation window high above and a few closed steel doorways leading in. Rubber hoses led in from connection points on the walls and a few light stands stood in the corners illuminating the chamber.

“Gah, you will BURN!” Supergirl growled. Focusing on Selena Supergirls eyes flared up only to imediately fizzle out.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!” the monstrous version of Supergirl raged with an anxious flick of the head as she looked around the chamber.

What am I watching?! How is this possible?

Never you mind. It's because of all this the real you is in so much trouble!"

“I don't know for sure, but what I do know is it was in THIS place that Supergirl said she had died. She herself brought me here when she saved me from my old life in Madrid,” Selena explained, talking of her true self, Lucy.

“LIES! PATHETIC HUMANS ARE NO MATCH FOR KRYPTONIANS!” Supergirl growled.

“Oh I can promise you it is true. I don't know WHAT took her power, I don't know HOW either, but I do know the results,” Selena said as she approached Supergirl confidently.

“NO! IMPOSSIBLE!” hissed Supergirl as she flexed her fists realising her super strength was also gone.

Selena walked slowly up to Supergirl, the Asian within Selena's body conjuring up a steel collar and chain leash with her imagination.

“No, you can't!” hissed the monster in Supergirl's form, retreating in fear.

“Can't I?” Selena replied as the gap narrowed, Supergirl backing into a wall.

Selena walked up to the powerless monster within Supergirl's body and placed a hand onto her chest, Supergirl's eyes misting in reply.

“Save your false tears, monster. This is my mind. Here you have no power and just as Selena broke Supergirl in this place I, Lucy Wuan, am going to break YOU, whatever you are!” Selena said, coiling the leash up in her fist as the collar dangled menacingly.

“No! Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!” begged the imitation Supergirl, the shrill scream echoing off of the concrete walls.

“She … she has done it!”

“Now! We have to help her NOW!”

= = = = = = = =

A flight attendant looked anxiously around herself. Passengers everywhere looked terrified but there was nothing she could do, she was tethered to a drop down oxygen mask, her mobile supply exhausted. The Asian passenger who had inexplicably made it to the cockpit door was still slumped on the floor, gasping for air.

“MISS – Get to your SEAT” the attendant yelled again, taking mini sips of air between her words.

Then, it happened. The young woman seemed to flinch back into life, her hands supporting her weight before she pressed her torso against the cockpit door, still on her knees.

“An... Andy, descend!” Lucy managed to grunt.

There was a pause with no reply and no sense of change.

“Andy …. please. Descend, descend...” Lucy managed again, her cheek drunkenly sliding across the surface of the door.

“MISS – You need to get to your seat!” the attendant pleaded.

“Andy .. you have to .. descend...” Lucy, said, one fist delivering a weak blow to the cockpit door.

The attendant gauged the distance from her position to the cockpit door. She had been sat in her own seat when the emergency began, then moved about the cabin with her mobile supply only to discover it was almost spent, left carelessly open by someone. By accident? Or on purpose? What mattered now was she was well out of position now, too far to help.

The attendant blinked and looked around again and saw a passenger pass out. Then another. And another. Their time was up? The emergency supply was ending and yet they hadn't reached safe altitude? This was it, game over?

Lucy, tears in her eyes took what she suspected was one last conscious breath … “Brother .. hear me … DESCEND!” she whispered to herself.

THE END