SuperNova Prime custom

General discussions about superheroines!
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Does anyone else want in on this once in a life time custom with the oh sooo very sexy melody !!! :ohmg:
wondergirlsupragirl
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

This Supernova Prime custom opportunity is too good to pass all of the Bluestone superheroine fans by! I'm very happy to participate in this awesome custom as long as there is plenty of hot Supernova Prime fight scenes and heroic moments in the peril version! This video could be totally hot!

:supes: :love: :thumbup: :yahoo:
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Ok back from vacation so here is an update on the list of people who want to see this sexy custom !!!!! If we get six more people this is a go !!!
We have !!
Super heroine lover
Rickpartist
Rockastano5
yj900k
Drzod
openseason32325
drdoom88
alexabs88
redking
markmarr
jhsnuff
rayman
wondergirlsupragirl
arkane
Attachments
Supernova Alien Dawn still 50.jpg
Supernova Alien Dawn still 50.jpg (680.89 KiB) Viewed 4463 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Don't forget about me !!! :)
Attachments
Supernova Prime Directive Still 40.jpg
Supernova Prime Directive Still 40.jpg (719.47 KiB) Viewed 4406 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

What is it with you people don't you want to see more Melody ?
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

The supernova prime custom story for those of you who have asked is on the first page !!
Attachments
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 14.jpg
Supernova Prime Earthbound Still 14.jpg (572.63 KiB) Viewed 4329 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

we need some more people for this custom !! When not if it gets going i will have a contest for 5 months ! I put the people who support this in a hat and pick a winner each month and you will win a free Bluestone video compliments of me loveit23 !!!
Attachments
016.JPG
016.JPG (150.76 KiB) Viewed 4267 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey people good news the melody custom price has been cut to $ 3,000.00 !!! So all we need is $ 950.00 !! WE can do this , is anyone else interested
in a hot SUPERNOVA PRIME CUSTOM ? !!!!!
Attachments
Supernova Alien Dawn still 66.jpg
Supernova Alien Dawn still 66.jpg (568.01 KiB) Viewed 4151 times
modal
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm interested but I don't understand the pricing. If you get the number of people you need (20?), then what would the price be per person? $150?
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hi thanks for your interest . We are trying to reach a $ 3,000.00 custom price with the sexy melody !! How it works you can give what you can afford .
We need to raise $ 850. 00 to get this done !! some people are giving $ 500.00 and some $30.00 ! There are more details on the Femme Fatalities
site !
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

We are getting there to get this made we only need $160.00 !!! It will be made in January after the holidays !! Now you know what to do with that
Christmas money !!! I can't wait ,I hope the holidays go zooooooooooom !!!!!! Can i add anyone else ?
Attachments
007.JPG
007.JPG (144.51 KiB) Viewed 3969 times
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes the price has been reached for this sexy supernova prime custom !!!!!!!!!!!! This hot vid will be made sometime in January !!!!!!!!! :love:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Congrats to you, loveit23. You hung in there and made this happen. I hope it's everything you dreamed.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thanks DrDominator9 !
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Here is another pic to celebrate our goal only 51 more days !!!
Attachments
005.JPG
005.JPG (136.29 KiB) Viewed 3887 times
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just read over this thread and wanted to congratulate loveit23 for making it happen. Not sure if this is a video I would buy, but I’m impressed with both the perseverance and the effort put forth to make this happen. Very well done!
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you so much it was well worth the work to see this beauty in a custom !!!!!!!!!!!! Still some work to do !
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

So, will this custom be available to purchase after it's done? I couldn't afford the $150 buy-in but I can do the usual Bluestone cost.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Hey people the custom is a go blue will write the script after his shoots this month !!!! I will post more details
soon ! I will list the elements !!
ec76
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Hey if there is going to be a debooting, could she get strangled with her own boot?
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Here is the latest on the Melody custom !

I sent the script to blue and we made the changes so it would fit the story line better . He will run everything past Melody and see if she's up for it all . Once she confirms that all of the elements are okay with her , Blue will start collecting the offered contributions through PayPal . Once the pledged US $3,000.00 has been received , Blue will book a shoot date .

Blue will write the actual script , because it must fit into Supernova Prime continuity and only someone who has filmed these productions knows how to best craft a script for maximum affect .

If all the contributors can e-mail Blue at [email protected] with the e-mail address where you want the request funds to be sent , Blue will be ready to move forward once the script outline and elements have been approved .

Finally , just to clarify once again , this production will not have the high production values of their usual productions because those cost much more than $3,000.00 to produce . Also the copyright of this production remains with Bluestone Video Productions and only they will be marketing this production . Of course , all contributors will get their copies before it is released to the general public .

Blue said cheers and congratulations on reaching the $3,000.00 goal
HeroBrazil
Neophyte
Neophyte

How much would be a custom with Melody?
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Well HeroBrazil we are doing a group custom Bluestone had a price of $5,000.00 but he dropped it to
$3,000.00 . We reached that goal but now someone wants to try to get it to the 5 so we can have a better vid.
There is going to be behind the scenes extras that come with it . You can pick an element . So how much could
you give ?
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

To Drdominator9 If you buy in you can pick an element and there will be a behind the scenes extras vid
as well !
HeroBrazil
Neophyte
Neophyte

Thank you so much.
I would consider ordering a custom if it contained the elements I appreciate.
Given that, I think I wouldn't participate in a group custom.
I think I will order a custom within the next year, but on my own, so I can determine the details I am interested in and that I cannot find in films in general.
Bluestone
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

Well, loveit23, has been working hard to bring this Supernova Prime custom to fruition. The following Element List was put together by he and his contributors:
Rough chloro, strapped down, cape torn off, skirt torn off, ripped pantyhose, choked with cape, bent over table, ots without skirt, panty shots, bear hugs front and back, gas knockout spray eyes closed mouth slightly open, double debooting, garotte death strangle, dizzy after being beaten, held up by hair then face punches, more than one low blow, spread eagle ko pose where she is laid flat out from a punch, blood and bruising, lots of pain, 4 stabbings, stomach punches, head shot, lots of belly punches with the noise used in Darkwing, lots of heroic moments, smothered with cape, neck snap, begging for life before killed, stabbing between boobs.

I know it's like herding cats, but loveit23 was able to obtain pledges of $3,000 from 15 contributors. Unfortunately, these elements are not all that easy to put into a storyline, especially taking into account the multiple death scenarios requested. So, these elements were a challenge, both from the number and the variety of them, but I put a summary together, as opposed to a full script, along the lines that we discussed. I had thought that I could shoot this in one day with limited cast and crew, but with all of these varied elements jammed into a script, it would probably be impossible to film it in one day. As a result of the number and specific nature of many of these elements, the summary became no more than a list of what a Gate Keeper was fantasizing about doing to Supernova Prime if he had her powerless and in his clutches. The working title... "Supernova Prime: Gate Keeper's Fantasy".

Well, I then sent the summary to Melody and had a talk with her yesterday. She was not pleased at all with what was expected of her in this proposed script. In short, Melody turned this project down in no uncertain terms as being "too humiliating to consider" and "a complete turn-off". In fact, she said that if this is the type of scripts that we are considering for 2018, she will not be shooting with us any longer. As you may know, we have an excellent reputation in the industry, and this is how we have been able to attract the caliber of actresses who we have in our roster. Once those actresses get the feeling that we are just producing cheap fetish material, none of them will be interested in continuing.

So, I had to smooth everything out with Melody, and tell her that we were only considering the request, because it came from some of her most enthusiastic fans. I assured her that we would not consider this or other such customs in the future, and would continue the on-going Supernova Prime storyline, that she is enjoying filming with us. Sorry, but it's not worth losing Melody over this one project. I know many of you, especially loveit23, have spent a lot of time putting this proposal together, but it's not going to be shot with Melody.

The good news is that as a result of the swell of fan support for Melody, we shot two quality Supernova Prime videos with Melody during our November shoot and hope to release them early in the New Year. Also, having smoothed things over with Melody, and having offered her an alternate 2018 project, being the continuation of the current Supernova Prime series and storyline, she agreed to stay on board for 2018! So, there will, hopefully, be a lot more Melody videos for you to watch, and we'll try to squeeze in some of the above elements in those productions... but not all of them in one video. :giggle:

Cheers!

Blue