Favorite Knockout Scenes in Movies, TV and Comics

General discussions about superheroines!
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Hi All,

What are your favorite knockout scenes in Movies, TV and Comics?

I'll get it started:

TV: Wonder Woman: Fausta, nuff' said.
TV cartoon: Spider-man and his amazing friends. Kraven knocks out Firestar multiple times.
Movies: Collector, second scene with Terence Stamp and Samantha Eggar.
Comics: Spider-woman knocked out by the Gamesmans' goons in Spider-woman 24.
Blx
Elder Member
Elder Member

TV: Wonder Woman Fausta, free.

TV Cartoon: I have two. Spiderman Animated Series, I loved the Black Cat gas scene. Bucky O Hare, where Captain Jenny is gassed by the robot

Movies: Hard to say, can't really come up with one right now.

Comics: Solution 15 - 16. Classic gas scene of Lela Cho http://www.sleepycomics.com/411
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

TV Batgirl knocked out by Tut's hench wench

Cartoon Batman TAS Catwoman kncoked out by Harley Quinn

Movies cant think of one

Comics Pricilla Rich capturing Wonder Woman
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

TV: The Avengers: the bird who knew too much episode. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0516895/ Diana Rigg snooping around in her catsuit gets the cloth.

Movie: Paint it Black http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0098054/?ref_=nv_sr_2. I don't remember the actress: she gets her head wrapped in latex or similar tissue and is KOed... definitely. If lethal is excluded, then it's the second chloro scene with Samantha Eggar in the Collector.

Cartoon and comics: I don't have a favorite.
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Batgirl in Catwomans dressed to kill....out almost instantly with that spray only to wake up roped!!! Soon to be gagged and soon to be cut in two!!! The best possible peril she could be in
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Batman the Animated Series: the episode 'Almost Had Em'.
Harley Quinn k.o.'s poor Catwoman with a gun that has a boxing glove attached to the barrel. Puttytat gets hit right in the back of the head while trying to apprehend the Joker.

Kim Dickens in Hollow Man. (Granted, that scene was more or less overkill for my taste.) Kim's character Sara is struggling with the invisible Dr. Caine over a tranquilizer gun and he forces her to aim the gun straight at herself and forces her to pull the trigger and she gets hit with a tranq. dart right in the chest. Don't know if that counts though cause at most the dart could've just been a sedative to take the fight out of her.

Only problem I had with that scene was the aftermath after she was tranq'd. My initial response was, 'What the hell is he doing?! Can't he see the woman is unconscious! He didn't have to snap her like that!'
(Good scene, but Kim's fate was ultra-brutal).
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Damselbinder

TV: Wonder Woman, but NOT the Fausta scene! As wonderful as it is, the scene where she's grabbed by a couple of men by a lake and chloroformed beats it out for me, for the sharp close-up of her face as she goes out, her fluttery eyes, and the fact that I could *swear* she whimpers 'Help me...' beneath the cloth, which is just fantastic.

Movie: Honey in the *Cutie Honey* movie. After a long fight, she collapses to her knees, then flops onto her back, totally knocked out. Then her loss of energy makes her suit disappear and she lies there in nothing but her bra and panties, completely helpless.

Cartoon: Episode 6 of *Kampfer*. A trio of pretty ladies get ruthlessly KO'd by a single opponent with a single stomach punch each. The fact that they're all defeated so quickly by one person, and that they're wrapped together with chains when they're unconscious, totally sold that for me.

Comic: Empowered's 'sexy librarian chloro', where the luckless damsel is dressed in an OTT-sexy outfit, and gets grabbed, chloroformed, bound and carried off before you can say 'mmph'. Delicious.
Doctor Outcome
Overlord
Overlord

Damselbinder wrote:
6 years ago
TV: Wonder Woman, but NOT the Fausta scene! As wonderful as it is, the scene where she's grabbed by a couple of men by a lake and chloroformed beats it out for me, for the sharp close-up of her face as she goes out, her fluttery eyes, and the fact that I could *swear* she whimpers 'Help me...' beneath the cloth, which is just fantastic.

Movie: Honey in the *Cutie Honey* movie. After a long fight, she collapses to her knees, then flops onto her back, totally knocked out. Then her loss of energy makes her suit disappear and she lies there in nothing but her bra and panties, completely helpless.

Cartoon: Episode 6 of *Kampfer*. A trio of pretty ladies get ruthlessly KO'd by a single opponent with a single stomach punch each. The fact that they're all defeated so quickly by one person, and that they're wrapped together with chains when they're unconscious, totally sold that for me.

Comic: Empowered's 'sexy librarian chloro', where the luckless damsel is dressed in an OTT-sexy outfit, and gets grabbed, chloroformed, bound and carried off before you can say 'mmph'. Delicious.
I remember that scene from Wonder Woman. I still have it on my hard-drive. I remember when she woke up, Steve asks her how she feels. Groggy, Wonder Woman says, 'That chloroform smells awful' or something along those lines. :giggle:
'Underestimate your enemy in battle, odds are, you won't live to see another one'
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

The Zodiac Attack cliffhanger from the Black Scorpion series.

Things look pretty bleak for Black Scorpion as she passes out with a bunch of villains looming over her.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Heroine Addict wrote:
6 years ago
The Zodiac Attack cliffhanger from the Black Scorpion series.

Things look pretty bleak for Black Scorpion as she passes out with a bunch of villains looming over her.
Black Scorpion was awesome. The closest thing we had to the Adam West TV show. Too bad it only lasted one season.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Yep that was an awesome physical ko, with a great fight choreography before the final pass out.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
loveit23
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Yes love that Black scorpion !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

TV: Tie - Wonder Woman in Fausta, Batgirl conked with vase while confronting King Tut, ElectraWoman & DynaGirl zapped by Pharoah's Solaris, and Emma Peel knocked across room in 'Return of the Cybernauts'

TV cartoon: Firestar getting extinguished by Kraven (?)

Movies: Black Scorpion (first movie) gets KO'd against wrestlers and weakened by gas

Comics: Batgirl in Detective #419 http://sleepycomics.com/3661and Supergirl in Adventure #415 http://sleepycomics.com/645
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

CARTOON Space Ghost The Lure

Jan is captured from the Ghost planet
Attachments
space_ghost_s_jan_defeated_by_moltar_by_cuttlesquid-d9mzb8m.jpg
space_ghost_s_jan_defeated_by_moltar_by_cuttlesquid-d9mzb8m.jpg (124.3 KiB) Viewed 10866 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sorry, never was into comics at all
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MOVIES:

Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe - gas bomb attack on the castle and arm carry aftermath

Barbarella - need I say that Jane Fonda showed her inner sexy self

War of the Planets - overcome by a gas bomb attack

Wild, Wild Planet - menaced while in her underwear

The Perils of Pauline - kidnapped by the local horny African gorilla

La Mujer Murcielago -the gill man swims to Acapulco to capture Bat Woman

Creature Walks Among Us - heroine gets the bends off the coast of Florida

Mighty Peking Man - heroine tangles with a deadly snake and ends up on top of an elephant
Attachments
FLASH_CONQUERS-135.jpg
FLASH_CONQUERS-135.jpg (49.14 KiB) Viewed 10809 times
BARB-46.jpg
BARB-46.jpg (44.31 KiB) Viewed 10809 times
war35.jpg
war35.jpg (40.4 KiB) Viewed 10809 times
WB_DVD-167.jpg
WB_DVD-167.jpg (79.93 KiB) Viewed 10809 times
pauline59.jpg
pauline59.jpg (42.68 KiB) Viewed 10809 times
batwoman4499024924_071af181f5.jpg
batwoman4499024924_071af181f5.jpg (180.95 KiB) Viewed 10809 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

MOVIES:

Creature Walks Among Us - heroine gets the bends off the coast of Florida

Mighty Peking Man - heroine tangles with a deadly snake and ends up on top of an elephant
Attachments
creature-walks-among-us-marcia-collapses.png
creature-walks-among-us-marcia-collapses.png (288.02 KiB) Viewed 10807 times
MIGHTY_PEKING_MAN-175.jpg
MIGHTY_PEKING_MAN-175.jpg (101.57 KiB) Viewed 10807 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

TELEVISION SHOWS:

Buck Rogers the 25th Century Episode - Happy Birthday Buck (chloro scene)

Charlie's Angels Episode - Angels on the Run (chloro scene)

Forever Knight Episode - Trophy Girl (needle knock out and tied up)

Land of the Giants Episode - Manhunt (rendered unconscious from lack of oxygen)

The New Avengers Episode - Target (hit with poison dart)

Adventures of Superman Episode - Mystery in Wax (chloro scene)

The Bugaloos Episode - Firefly, Light My Fire (knocked out and tied up)

Space Patrol Episode - The Space Vault Robbery (chloro scene)

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl Episode - Ali Baba Part 2 (zapped by stun gun)

Rocky Jones Space Ranger Episode - Beyond the Moon (trapped on spaceship from lack of oxygen)
Attachments
BUCK_ROGERS-194.jpg
BUCK_ROGERS-194.jpg (62.82 KiB) Viewed 10771 times
DVD2_VIDEO-158.jpg
DVD2_VIDEO-158.jpg (48.46 KiB) Viewed 10771 times
FOREVER_KNIGHT_PART_3-97.jpg
FOREVER_KNIGHT_PART_3-97.jpg (53.35 KiB) Viewed 10771 times
manhunt21.jpg
manhunt21.jpg (41.77 KiB) Viewed 10771 times
New Avengers V3-21.jpg
New Avengers V3-21.jpg (57.71 KiB) Viewed 10771 times
ADVENTURES_OF_SUPERMAN_wax27.jpg
ADVENTURES_OF_SUPERMAN_wax27.jpg (43.94 KiB) Viewed 10771 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

TELEVISION SHOWS:

The Bugaloos Episode - Firefly, Light My Fire (knocked out and tied up)

Space Patrol Episode - The Space Vault Robbery (chloro scene)

Electra Woman and Dyna Girl Episode - Ali Baba Part 2 (zapped by stun gun)

Rocky Jones Space Ranger Episode - Beyond the Moon (trapped on spaceship from lack of oxygen)
Attachments
BUGALOOS_DISC_1-19.jpg
BUGALOOS_DISC_1-19.jpg (55.17 KiB) Viewed 10770 times
carolspacepat1_zpsc7d8933f.jpg
carolspacepat1_zpsc7d8933f.jpg (25.65 KiB) Viewed 10770 times
ew8.jpg
ew8.jpg (244.38 KiB) Viewed 10770 times
sallyRockyJonesBTCOS (39).jpg
sallyRockyJonesBTCOS (39).jpg (17.95 KiB) Viewed 10770 times
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

My WW faves:

Fausta, for the awesome WW KO and carry scenes.

Formula 407, for the WW tied-up in the wine cellar scene

Murderous Missile for the chained in the jail cell scene

And finally, both of Wondergirl's KOs in the Feminum Mystique. Extra points for the bad guy sneaking in a breast squeeze or two. :)
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

tamonicus wrote:
6 years ago
TV: Tie - Wonder Woman in Fausta, Batgirl conked with vase while confronting King Tut, ElectraWoman & DynaGirl zapped by Pharoah's Solaris, and Emma Peel knocked across room in 'Return of the Cybernauts'

TV cartoon: Firestar getting extinguished by Kraven (?)

Movies: Black Scorpion (first movie) gets KO'd against wrestlers and weakened by gas

Comics: Batgirl in Detective #419 http://sleepycomics.com/3661and Supergirl in Adventure #415 http://sleepycomics.com/645
Batgirl getting conked with the vase was great. It was early in her crimefighting career and she fell victim to her own inexperience and overconfidence. They missed a great opportunity to put her in some sort of death trap, however and that was always something that disappointed me about that episode. I wonder what they could have done.
I loved Electra Woman and Dyna Girl's run-in with Solaris, too.
smerdyakov666
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Nothing new here: I'm gonna talk about Wonder Woman and Black Scorpion. Everyone loves "Fausta" (because... "Fausta") but the series had a ton of great knockouts: the gas traps in "Baroness" and "Murderous Missile" and "Judgment from Outer Space"; the weakening in the grip of the Skrill during "Mind Stealers from Outer Space," etc. I too am partial to "Formula 407." It doesn't have the nice dramatic arc of Fausta-- Diana isn't interrogated under the influence of her magic belt-- and we don't see her carried away. The predicament she finds herself in after the choloroforming is easy to escape. But the chloroforming itself...
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h55m03s75.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h55m03s75.png (173.03 KiB) Viewed 10553 times
Early in the episode, the Nazis discuss how Wonder Woman is strong, but that she only beat them because they weren't "ready." Here, a group of men is ready. WW arrives at the scene with typical confidence, and is able to hurl a few of the men away from Steve. But when she turns her back for a second too long, the men overpower her, pulling her back from the scuffle. One man grips her by the torso, the other by her flailing arm. We see a pair of other Nazis in the scene too: they were truly prepared for this ambush. It only takes a few seconds for the chloroform to do its stuff. The "Wonder Woman" theme dies down. The Nazis release Diana and she falls to the ground, limp as a rag doll.
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h56m11s232.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h56m11s232.png (309.58 KiB) Viewed 10553 times
Lynda makes some "MMPH" sounds that aren't terribly convincing, and the scene is way too dark to appreciate all that's going on. The very idea of it makes it my favorite, though. What I love is how Wonder Woman is physically bested here. I don't think there's another point in the series where this happens: a powered Wondey (read: with her belt) is defeated in combat by normal men.

If Black Scorpion was defeated in combat by normal men, it was just par for course. Poor Darcy probably got knocked out in every episode, if you averaged it out. Again, we all love "Zodiac Attack"-- there's a whole subgenre of heroine movies pretty much derived straight from that scene. But she was kayoed in "Love Burns," "Crime Time," "Bad Sport," "Roses are Red, You're Dead" (with its beautiful "three zaps" K.O.) and so many others. Of special note is "He Who Laughs Last," which features two of the series' great knockout scenes. In the first, Darcy interrupts an attack on an airport. She defeats Gangster Prankster's goons easily, but gets caught up in a conversation with her friend Argyle. She doesn't notice when the Prankster comes up from behind her and, with a hit across the back of the head, knocks her unconscious.
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h59m09s956.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h59m09s956.png (363.28 KiB) Viewed 10553 times
The show didn't always "show" its action very well. But it usually had great shots of Michelle Lintel's unconscious body. Masks and unmasking played a big role in the show, too, and after the henchgirl Giggles suggests he takes off her mask, Gangster Prankster bends down to reveal Black Scorpion's secret identity. Unfortunately, the cops show up before they can do the deed.
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h59m43s328.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h59m43s328.png (398.99 KiB) Viewed 10553 times
The next K.O. might even be better. It involves the Prankster zapping B.S. with a fuse, sending her body flipping over a car, and forcing an epic "UNGHHH" from Darcy. "Yay! You finally STUNG the Black Scorpion!" Giggles enthuses. The gang oddly doesn't try to unmask her here. Maybe they're content with the idea that they defeated a cocky superheroine with such ease.
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h58m36s262.png
vlcsnap-2017-12-20-10h58m36s262.png (301.42 KiB) Viewed 10553 times
bluelynxandmargot.blogspot.com
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Slightly off topic, was there a reason why when they went to the inferior modern day Wonder Woman second year, they stop using the chlorform?
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Have enjoyed all these comments and pics about our favorite KO's. Does anyone know about the Space Patrol episode (chloro scene) when Carol gets chloro'd? Is it available anywhere on line to watch? I have found and watched several episodes but I have never seen that chloro scene. Is the name of the episode "The Space Vault Robbery"? Will appreciate any help!
stationk
Henchman
Henchman

Dazzle1 wrote:
6 years ago
Slightly off topic, was there a reason why when they went to the inferior modern day Wonder Woman second year, they stop using the chlorform?
a change of director or producer and to save money.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

"... Does anyone know about the Space Patrol episode (chloro scene) when Carol gets chloro'd? Is it available anywhere on line to watch? I have found and watched several episodes but I have never seen that chloro scene. Is the name of the episode "The Space Vault Robbery"? Will appreciate any help! "

Yes, the episode is titled "The Space Vault Robbery." You could find them on Youtube, but they have since been deleted. Maybe because chloro scenes are not PC anymore. Who knows.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

"Slightly off topic, was there a reason why when they went to the inferior modern day Wonder Woman second year, they stop using the chlorform?"

The first season was broadcast on ABC. The succeeding seasons aired on CBS.

During the fifties and swinging sixties, the cool shows that appealed to our community here at the Forum were mostly shown on the ABC Television network. (sex liberated Baby Boomers)

While on Bill Paley's CBS, rural shows like Petticoat Junction, Beverly Hills Hillbillies, Green Acres, etc. were mainly family oriented shows. (strict parents who grew up during the Great Depression and WWII)
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

flash wrote:
6 years ago
"Slightly off topic, was there a reason why when they went to the inferior modern day Wonder Woman second year, they stop using the chlorform?"

During the fifties and swinging sixties, the cool shows that appealed to our community here at the Forum were mostly shown on the ABC Television network. (sex liberated Baby Boomers)

While on Bill Paley's CBS, rural shows like Petticoat Junction, Beverly Hills Hillbillies, Green Acres, etc. were mainly family oriented shows. (strict parents who grew up during the Great Depression and WWII)
That's exactly what I think. ABC, which brought us Charlie's Angels, was more daring and risque than CBS.

But I think CBS overdid the wholesome theme. (When Barnaby Jones is considered action, you have no action.) It removed just about all peril from its version of Wonder Woman. The only time WW was KO'd was in the 'Murderous Missile' episode. To be fair, Diana Prince was captured or knocked out several times, but that's hardly the same thing.
gorillaatlarge
Henchman
Henchman

Love the scene posted above Adventures of Superman. That's Phyllis Coates in that scene. I think she has been chloroformed. Is there any heroine that has been knocked out more than Phyllis Coates? She was hot, sexy beauty with great legs, (Panther Girl of the Kongo). Sexy, soft voice.....she is a favorite of mine.
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The stuntwoman in "Panther Girl of the Kongo" was sexy as hell as well in the knockout scenes.
mangog3000
Elder Member
Elder Member

gorillaatlarge wrote:
6 years ago
Love the scene posted above Adventures of Superman. That's Phyllis Coates in that scene. I think she has been chloroformed. Is there any heroine that has been knocked out more than Phyllis Coates? She was hot, sexy beauty with great legs, (Panther Girl of the Kongo). Sexy, soft voice.....she is a favorite of mine.
Oh, I definitely agree! One of my favorites, and practically got me started in on the fetish in a big way!
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

TV Supergirl vs Reign (honorable mention Black Scorpion)
Comics Wonder Woman vs Parasite
Movie Batman vs Bane
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

tamonicus wrote:
6 years ago
But I think CBS overdid the wholesome theme. (When Barnaby Jones is considered action, you have no action.) It removed just about all peril from its version of Wonder Woman. The only time WW was KO'd was in the 'Murderous Missile' episode. To be fair, Diana Prince was captured or knocked out several times, but that's hardly the same thing.
My favorite WW scene, silly as it is, is the sauna scene in "I Do, I Do." Mainly for the aftermath of Diana Prince getting carted out unconscious on a stretcher and waking up groggy later on.
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Ricky89 wrote:
6 years ago
Movie Batman vs Bane
Which issue was Wonder Woman vs Parasite?
Bleesid
Neophyte
Neophyte

I will always remember the way Yvonne Craig collapsed playing Batgirl when she was hit by Louie the Lilac's spray. She wilted and it was beautiful.
Ricky89
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

drsleepy wrote:
6 years ago
Ricky89 wrote:
6 years ago
Movie Batman vs Bane
Sorry, Wonder Woman vs Genocide
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

"I will always remember the way Yvonne Craig collapsed playing Batgirl when she was hit by Louie the Lilac's spray. She wilted and it was beautiful."
Attachments
lllt10.jpg
lllt10.jpg (18.72 KiB) Viewed 9559 times
lllt11.jpg
lllt11.jpg (19.85 KiB) Viewed 9559 times
lllt12.jpg
lllt12.jpg (20.5 KiB) Viewed 9559 times
lllt13.jpg
lllt13.jpg (20.54 KiB) Viewed 9559 times
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

flash wrote:
6 years ago
"I will always remember the way Yvonne Craig collapsed playing Batgirl when she was hit by Louie the Lilac's spray. She wilted and it was beautiful."
This scene is an under-rated gem. She's so cocky when she enters Louie's lair and ducks his henchmen. But then gets taken down rather easily by Louie's perfume. Awesome!
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

drsleepy wrote:
6 years ago
Wonder Woman vs Parasite makes me think of a pretty good episode of the animated Justice League, in which the JL go up against Gorilla Grodd's Secret Society of Supervillains, and get straight up defeated. Wonder Woman was fighting Sinestro, and holding her own, when Parasite blindsides her and takes her down. There is a lovely little pileup scene with Wondy and Hawkgirl, and then the whole JL wind up in stasis tubes.
mangog3000
Elder Member
Elder Member

Lurkndog wrote:
6 years ago
tamonicus wrote:
6 years ago
My favorite WW scene, silly as it is, is the sauna scene in "I Do, I Do." Mainly for the aftermath of Diana Prince getting carted out unconscious on a stretcher and waking up groggy later on.
That was a very good scene!
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

mangog3000 wrote:
6 years ago
Lurkndog wrote:
6 years ago
tamonicus wrote:
6 years ago
That was a very good scene!
And I imagine it would have been 100x more awesome if it were WW who got KO'd.
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
ywf
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Lurkndog wrote:
6 years ago
drsleepy wrote:
6 years ago
Wonder Woman vs Parasite makes me think of a pretty good episode of the animated Justice League, in which the JL go up against Gorilla Grodd's Secret Society of Supervillains, and get straight up defeated. Wonder Woman was fighting Sinestro, and holding her own, when Parasite blindsides her and takes her down. There is a lovely little pileup scene with Wondy and Hawkgirl, and then the whole JL wind up in stasis tubes.

:ww1:
SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Yvonne Craig Batgirl scene edited.

SleepySuperheroines
Producer
Producer

Another great scene of Harley Quinn knocking out Catwoman.

dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member

Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest Simon & Garfunkel
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

It is incredible that actor Bill Murray who is one year older than me did not learn anything about the women's lib and ME 2 movement about what women expect from male chauvinist by now -- we are not male's sex objects anymore!
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

flash wrote:
1 year ago
It is incredible that actor Bill Murray who is one year older than me did not learn anything about the women's lib and ME 2 movement about what women expect from male chauvinist by now -- we are not male's sex objects anymore!
Not sure how this comment fits this thread, but since it’s here and if it’s a topic for discussion, what was it Murray did? I read reports and they leave out any specifics. I’m curious as to what he did. I’m a Murray fan, so it’s disappointing to read about the incident, but I also know the media loves to sensationalize details and people are also prone to exaggerate circumstances for personal benefit. As I know nothing of what happened, I am not suggesting Murray was wrong or was wronged. All I can sense is reporters are terrible at reporting news and that Murray "did something I thought was funny and it wasn’t taken that way."
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

And for what it’s worth, I can see how someone who grew up with humor being what it was in the 80s and 90s may not adjust well to today’s standards of what’s acceptable and what isn’t. This is not to excuse bad behavior, if that’s what it was, but to explain why he may be in the wrong.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Just saw this was resurrected. Batman was great for knock out scenes. I would have loved to have the Riddler episodes with his moll Pauline reshot with Batgirl. Pauline was disguised as Bo Peep and had a gas filled staff. My favorited Batgirl getting gassed scene was when Prudence gassed Batgirl in the Cricket Pavilion, just something about hot women taking down other hot women…

I saw someone posted a pic of Joy from the Bugaloos in the turn table death-trap. I loved that girl and her tiny little skirt. They should have bug-zapped the rest of the cast and just focused on Benita Bizarre trying to capture and torture/ imperil Joy for the entire season.
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

tamonicus wrote:
6 years ago
flash wrote:
6 years ago

That's exactly what I think. ABC, which brought us Charlie's Angels, was more daring and risque than CBS.

Lorene Yarnell’s ant villain did get the better of Wonder Woman in a fight.