Recommendations for videos where the Heroine is scared?

General discussions about superheroines!
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Hey everyone,

I've started noticing that in a lot of Superheroine videos I have watched recently that there Heroine is typically defiant, resistant, and generally not really frightened in her predicament or helplessness when they are confronted by their captor (up until the point she is broken or is about to break). Now, there is nothing wrong with this, and I like the defiant Heroine and all of the resistance she puts up, I'm just looking for something a little different.

I was curious if anyone has any recommendations for videos where the Heroine is frightened or scared from being captured and actually shows that she is scared of what is going to happen to her or the possibility of what is going to happen to her after she has been confronted by her captor?

Also, not really "death trap" style videos where the Heroine is left in some kind of death trap that they are unable to escape. I'm more curious about interrogation style or brainwashing type videos where the Heroine has been captured by a Villainess or Villain and there is banter between the two.
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think the heroines in the videos you are watching ARE scared. They are just acting like they are not in order to be heroic.
What's fun for me is when a heroine is acting confident and tough and just a little hint of the fear slips through.
But I know what you mean. I also like to see the heroine in a panic, struggling to escape, because she's terrified of what's going to happen next - maybe when no one is watching - or at least when she THINKS no one is watching.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Yeah, that makes sense...after thinking about it all day and reading your comment, I think that you are probably right. This is probably more of a common theme than I am giving credit.
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I declare a conflict of interest

however, this viewtopic.php?f=37&t=30375 by Anastasia Pierce has a heroine lost in a maze and at one point she gets hit with fear inducing darts that cause her to freak out for a bit
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The fetish actress Sara Liz.

Do a search on this website to see some of her movies posted here.