Asking for me to pick a flag advice

Have a problem with the forum? get support here!
DionneStock
Sargeant
Sargeant

Hi guys, since I have not logged on for a while it is asking for me to pick a flag for where I am from on my profile. Should I pick the UK flag as I am from there or the America flag as I am here for the summer? Also if the America flag I cannot find it in the list of countries. Please help. Thanks, Dionne xx
Disciple
Stories Mod
Stories Mod

Not that big a deal... I'd go with the UK flag, since you were born & raised there, right?
DionneStock
Sargeant
Sargeant

Disciple wrote:
5 years ago
Not that big a deal... I'd go with the UK flag, since you were born & raised there, right?
Ok thank you I will do that then! xx
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

It's a shame there isn't an EU flag for European federalists to use. it would only apply to Brits for another year, of course. (Barring a miracle.) However, you can apply for dual citizenship if you have/had an Irish grandparent.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

DionneStock wrote:
5 years ago
Hi guys, since I have not logged on for a while it is asking for me to pick a flag for where I am from on my profile. Should I pick the UK flag as I am from there or the America flag as I am here for the summer? Also if the America flag I cannot find it in the list of countries. Please help. Thanks, Dionne xx
For all you blondes out there its cunningly hidden under 'U' for United States of America in full

(Rather than under 'A' for America or under 'USA')

In fairness though I couldnt see Scotland listed so it may be not all get listed as a minor glitch - I am sure I have seen a Scottish flag on someone's Avatar - and as Wales is there (best flag EVER people - no lines and stripes for us, we got a freakin' DRAGON on it FFS - HOW COOL IS THAT?!!!!) I would have thought it would be.

If anyone goes in and cant find their flag as its genuinely not listed just post here and MH will look into it
(See how generous I am with his time?)
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Heroine Addict wrote:
5 years ago
It's a shame there isn't an EU flag for European federalists to use. it would only apply to Brits for another year, of course. (Barring a miracle.)
Let's see how that second Independence referendum goes
tallyho wrote:
5 years ago

In fairness though I couldnt see Scotland listed so it may be not all get listed as a minor glitch - I am sure I have seen a Scottish flag on someone's Avatar - and as Wales is there (best flag EVER people - no lines and stripes for us, we got a freakin' DRAGON on it FFS - HOW COOL IS THAT?!!!!) I would have thought it would be.
Propping up the decrepit tyranny of the Westminster incompetentari has long been a feature of this forum's management!

and what did you spend your 30 pieces of flag silver on anyway!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

and what did you spend your 30 pieces of flag silver on anyway!
I bought a new, bigger flag.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
lionbadger
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

tallyho wrote:
5 years ago
I bought a new, bigger flag.
well

I guess that makes sense
DionneStock
Sargeant
Sargeant

tallyho wrote:
5 years ago
DionneStock wrote:
5 years ago
For all you blondes out there its cunningly hidden under 'U' for United States of America in full
Omg you git I will get you for that lol!!!!!!!
Heroine Addict
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

DionneStock wrote:
5 years ago

I believe he parks his vehicle at Haverfordwest Spitfire Museum, if you're considering taking a dump in his cockpit.
"A brass unicorn has been catapulted across a London street and impaled an eminent surgeon. Words fail me, gentlemen."
DionneStock
Sargeant
Sargeant

Heroine Addict wrote:
5 years ago
DionneStock wrote:
5 years ago

I believe he parks his vehicle at Haverfordwest Spitfire Museum, if you're considering taking a dump in his cockpit.
Lol erm not sure I will do that but thanks. Maybe I will wrestle him to the floor in my Catwoman outfit as I have it with me in Hawaii! xx
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Promises, promises.