Custom Video SALE

General discussions about superheroines!
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Alex David Films

Order your custom by Aug. 31st and get $300.00 off the normal price!

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Read below for feedback on my custom video process.
Last edited by Alex David 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
jlocke
Sargeant
Sargeant

Will Alex David be available for Liberty Star customs?
dylanevans1774
Neophyte
Neophyte

Nice promo. I ordered a custom from Alex a little over a year ago...the one that starts the promo. Obliteration with Coco and Alex. Ordered isn't quite the right word because of most of the customs I have ordered..(and those in the community who know me know that I've done a lot), this one felt more of a collaboration than anything else. Not only did Alex make script suggestions that just made the whole thing better, but the inclusion on the attention to detail was awesome. I never had a doubt what I was getting and that it would be great! She actually had Coco's costume made from parts of other costumes we found together online. It was really a fun experience. And I've been on the other side wondering if my custom would come at all after I'd sent my money. I highly recommend the talent in front and behind the camera.
Dylan.
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I've ordered 5 customs from Alex now, and I've really liked how all of them turned out. Two things stand out that were mentioned above.

First, Alex really works with you on the script. But not in a "you should change everything about your idea" sort of way. More like, if you leave any sections empty or vague, she'll go back and forth with you to come up with ideas to fill that stuff in. It's kind of fun. She'll throw out some ideas that'll make you think of something to add on and maybe a few new ideas, she'll do the same. And so forth. For me, some of the stuff that got added in that manner ended up being more fun than some of the original concepts that were in the script from the beginning. I very much appreciated that amount of collaboration.

Second, costumes! For a couple of my customs, we've picked out costumes for the heroines, with Alex sending out some links to online stores that sell stuff that'd probably work, along with a few suggestions, as well as things she can craft herself. That's been a lot of fun, too. And it's always ended up great.

You'll notice that a lot of people have created new heroines with interesting costumes and back stories with Alex. The way she does customs just really makes that process fun and I've found that her style of working with customers tends to set her up to be THE place to go for that sort of thing. I highly recommend working with her if you want to bring a heroine/idea to life.
rayman
Overlord
Overlord

I have had over 15 or so custom videos made over the years and Alex has been responsible for 4 of them and I can honestly say she does an amazing job.
Some reasons why I think Alex does such great work -

1. Customer care - Alex listens and takes on board your ideas and requests even if they are considered niche or not destined to be big sellers to the public, she works with you and for you to craft the best workable script from your story ideas.
2. Alex will imagine and create/fabricate equipment and costumes for you, she will exchange links and search for items to make your custom come to life and will also do her best to select actors/models that will work well together and be able to perform the moves you want to see.
3. Possibly one of the most important factors is that Alex will bounce a working script back and forth until you are happy and give her the nod to shoot and you get what is in that agreed script.

My first custom with Alex was LG v Lady Death (which spawned 2 more Lady Death appearances) followed by the first Swiftstrike video the first Cobalt video(which spawned several Cobalt spin offs) and most recently Swiftstrike Rebooted.

I would not hesitate to order again from Alex so if you want to try a custom producer I reckon you won't be disappointed in fact I think you wil be thrilled.

Thank you for all your hard work Alex :thumbup:
Creator of - Cobalt - Swiftstrike - Lady Death and more
spandexenthusiast
Neophyte
Neophyte

When I found "Amazing Mountie" online a few months ago, I knew I had to have it. I've been a life long fan of spandex ever since first touch (age 5), I am nuts for it. I am always on the lookout for Spandex Clad content on the web, and let me tell you, this video does not disappoint. There are so many money shots, p***y grabs, and grinding hotness that I guarantee you'll never regret owning it. I look forward getting more content soon, and I am glad I signed up. Let me know if anyone out there has a good follow up I can get.
Best,
- :flyaway: Spandex Enthusiast
CDR
Neophyte
Neophyte

I concur with the earlier posts. I have 5 customs done by Alex and I cannot recommend her more highly. I have done well over 20 customs with many different producers (including the one who must not be named but whose store never shuts....), and Alex is one I would gladly going back for commissions.

Don't get me wrong, Alex is not the cheapest, but I find her probably the best in terms of value for money. Why?

1. Alex gave me exactly who I asked more. Unlike the earlier posts, I have a detailed scripts and specific sequences I wanted done. Alex delivered exactly who I asked for. There are other producers I had used who would "improvise". But Alex gave me exactly what I asked and paid for.
2. Professionalism. Alex is the most professional producer I have dealt with. She is great with her communication, she asks the right questions, she does not cut corners, she delivers quickly, she is collaborative and she genuinely wants to give you quality product. And this means a lot when I have to part with a large sum of money for the customs.
3. Peace of Mind. With a couple other producers I have used, you don't know what you will be getting at the end or if they would fleece you or
give you some weird stuff (and believe me - a couple producers did give me weird stuff that I just went "what the heck?"). After my first custom with Alex, I was totally at ease that I would get what I paid for.
4. Costuming - Alex is great with costuming which significantly enhances the value of my customs. She will come up with inexpensive ways to piece together an impressive costume. And she will also do research to come up with costume purchases that met my briefs (special thanks to Mr Bezos).
5. Special niche - my customs have a special niche element which is not something Alex has done before. But Alex was very accommodating and find ways to make it work.

So all in all, I would highly recommend Alex to anyway who want to commission a custom. I, for one, will keep going back for more customs as long as Alex is accepting custom orders. I will give her a 5/5 rating - although I would love to see better special FX effects offering and more model choices.

Couchdirector
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I've never actually order a custom from Alex, but I my brief experience with her confirms a lot of what it written here. I sent her a custom script and we discussed it via e-mail. She was very professional and responsive and in the end, she basically told me that she really didn't think she was the right person to make my custom because it was kind've outside her area of expertise. She could have taken my money and flubbed it, but she didn't and that, I think, shows integrity. :)
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Hello Friends -

I have done one custom with Alex David, Libery Star - Captive. Having Alex David do a custom for you is indeed a superheroine dream come true. Let me explain why:

As some of you know from my earlier posts, my custom was inspired by a segment that I've seen a long time ago. I wanted to do my own variation of this segment, but have a gorgeous woman play the role of Wonder Woman in it. I was nervous and doubtful about whom to contact and whom would do my custom request right. I really wanted to be pleased with the final version of my custom. Alex gives you everything you want and much more.

Alex is a fantastic producer to collaborate with on a custom. She is outstanding in regards to communication, always informing you at what point she is on in regards to working on the custom. She keeps you involved in the process, making it an incredible amount of fun, and puts all your worries to rest. She will email you links to props and costumes so that you're on 'the same page' before shooting begins. Alex makes suggestions to the story and action, never changing what you have in mind for your custom. If you're stuck with a vague section of story, she tosses ideas to you that will get your own creativity going. It not only does fit with what you're looking for in your custom, but Alex enhances everything with her own ideas that will make it great.

The professionalism is one of a kind. I've seen too many threads of people asking 'What producer is trustworthy to make my superheroine dreams come true?' 'Who's not going to rip me off?' 'Who's going to produce my custom request in a timely manner?' Ladies and Gentlemen, there is really only one producer that excels at this and it is Alex David.

Using fan favorite characters or having your very own superheroine in mind to develop, having a story variation of something you have seen or you have your very own superheroine story to tell, Alex is a producer that genuinely cares and works extremely hard to bring that vision to life. I could not recommend anyone else. There is no one else.

Thank you Alex for making my superheroine dreams come true.
Heroine Hunter
MAV6666
Henchman
Henchman

Joining the Alex David lovetrain here. I've had Alex do 2 customs for me over the years and they turned out great. Solid directing of the talent, alignment to the script, post-production with sound effects, and very reasonable turnaround time. Highly recommend going to her for heroine peril ideas.
Alex David
Producer
Producer

Attachments
custom sale banner.jpg
custom sale banner.jpg (76.04 KiB) Viewed 2693 times
TIEnTEEZ
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Link doesn't work. :(

Who's that in the picture first person on the left in the purple? What video is that from?