Nicole Maines "Dreamer"

General discussions about superheroines!
JennyFromTheBlock
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

I think it would be great to see Nicole Maines give Melissa Benoist a run for her money in the sexy department! With the right heroine costume, Nicole makes Melissa look old and tired. How sexy to think that our sweet little Supergirl will be challenged by our newcomer. How long before Melissa feels so threatened that she demands Nicole be written out of the show?
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I hope dreamer somehow finds a way to seduce Supergirl...maybe she does it to Kara and during finds out she has really captured supergirl.....and finally makes love to her.
Bert

"Nicole makes Melissa look old and tired." "How long before Melissa feels so threatened that she demands Nicole be written out of the show?"

That's an impressive amount of meanness directed at a radiant 29 yr old woman who has been exceptionally welcoming to Maines.
JennyFromTheBlock
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bert wrote:
5 years ago
"Nicole makes Melissa look old and tired." "How long before Melissa feels so threatened that she demands Nicole be written out of the show?"

That's an impressive amount of meanness directed at a radiant 29 yr old woman who has been exceptionally welcoming to Maines.
Yes it is! Lighten up Francis. We do horrible things to heroine personas here!
Bert

Yeah, to heroine personas, not the people who play them. Or were you pleased to hear that Ashley Lane broke her arm a while back?
JennyFromTheBlock
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Bert wrote:
5 years ago
Yeah, to heroine personas, not the people who play them. Or were you pleased to hear that Ashley Lane broke her arm a while back?
Hard for me to comment, I would have to google Ashley Lane.