Hydrogirl Episode 2: Dripping with Anguish

A darker, full bodied blend.
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

F8FB97D7-E177-4778-9258-C1E35C731604.jpeg
F8FB97D7-E177-4778-9258-C1E35C731604.jpeg (14.16 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
The sequel to HYDROGIRL: SOAKING AND WET is now here. Thanks for all of you guys’ support.

Part 2 is here! Scroll down!

PREVIOUSLY IN THE DUNGEON...

Hydrogirl, the blue-and-white latex clad heroine, is ambushed by a mysterious man after she recieves a fake tip-off about a nonexisistent supervillain with cocaine. Arriving there, the heroic 19 year-old is weakened by a heat lamp, causing the room to turn into a hot, dry sauna-like environment, causing Hydrogirl’s water-breathing lungs to suffocate.

After waking up, she finds herself chained to a wall, where she discovers her torturer. He turns on a monstrous metal vibrator-dildo which pumped her senselessly. The man left it on for over an hour and ordered Hydrogirl not to cum, or else it would rip her vulnerable sweaty body in half, literally.

The hour passes, and Hydrogirl is struggling to keep in her orgasm. The man returns, sticks his fingers in her mouth as tears form under her eyes, and uses a milking machine to siphon her super-milk out of her tits while still in costume. He leaves her like this and tells her he’ll return in seven hours...

——————————PART 1—————————

12 hours have passed since the man left her to succumb to penetration after penetration. The dungeon at this point still had its lights on, yet it didnt matter. No one knew where Hydrogirl was. No one would ever find her in the dungeon, leaving her all alone, no help would ever come. The humidity in the dungeon had started to die down, a good sign for the superheroine, or so she thought at first. It later became abundantly obvious that extreme heat (the room was now around 135 degrees Fahrenheit) mixed with moistureless air would cause her to suffocate like a fish out of water. She hoped that her sweaty body would be able to cool her down, however deep down she knew she was just getting hotter and hotter from all of the machines violating her sexual organs.

All the thinking benefitted Hydrogirl, as she had to keep her mind off of the giant metal machine-cock that was forcing itself inside of her sensitive pussy, over and over, like a piston. It had been left on its highest setting for the past ten hours, and she had successfully held in her orgasm for that long. Thanks to her super-powers, Hydrogirl’s ability to control water had allowed her to hold in her raging cum, albeit somewhat loosely. She was still extremely vulnerable:

“If I have to hold in my orgasm for much longer, I could die of organ failure!”

She also had begun to think something strange: She began to wish that the man could return. For all she knew he could be sitting there in another room, watching her squirm and struggle under the terror of his machines, smiling. She wanted him to turn it all off. She couldn’t take it anymore. She wanted to die. She wanted to be fed to sharks... or him for that matter.

The door creaked open. Out stepped her tormenter, carrying a bag.

“Aoough! Uuuuuh!” Hydrogirl tried to say in words, but instead sort of moaned.

“Shut up, heroine.”

The man put down the bag, looked at her begging blue eyes, and then looked down at her lactation machine. The machine was still working after 10 hours, and it was still squeezing milk out of her bosoms.

“Wow. Looks like Superhuman 01 is still producing super-milk. This is fucking perfect.”

He looked at her. “It’s gotta be because of your water powers, huh? Fuck, you’re being such a good little girl, huh Hydrogirl?”

Hydrogirl gathered the strength to speak through the vibrating dildo. “W-h-h-y-y d-o-o-o-o-o-o-o y-o-o-o-u-u w-a-a-n-n-t m-y-y-y m-m-m-m-i-i-l-l-k-k?”

The man looked at her. “Because, Hydrogirl, you are not a human. You are...something else, and I need your DNA to research your species; find out what makes you... tick. Your milk contains your DNA, but I need more. I’ll leave you to figure out how I’m gonna get that. You better keep holding in that orgasm, Hydrogirl. Or else I swear to god, I will hang you out to dry. Literally.”

Hydrogirl’s lips started to drool. Keep holding it in? Is that even possible? She was dying already—hell she was “drying” already. As a water heroine, Hydrogirl’s weakness to hot, dry air was already causing her to struggle to breathe.

The man walked over to the tank, dipped in a cup, and walked up to Hydrogirl.

“Look. This is your supermilk.”

He lifted the cup up and chugged the whole thing down.

“Mmm. I can almost taste your pain... Are you sure you don’t want some? Maybe since I turned the humidity off, this will help so you dont suffocate and dry out.”

“Auuugh... augggh.... aughhhh... you... monster...”

“Wait, hold on. Let me turn off your milking machine, I want to hear this.”

As the milking machine was ripped from Hydrogirl’s costumed breasts, the man lifted the cup up to her mouth. Hydrogirl had never smelled such a scent as it before. It smelled like... her... but purely in fluid form. Her mouth watered. It was horrible, but she wouldn’t survive without liquids in her system much longer. Reluctantly, she opened her mouth, her pink tongue clearly visible, as the milk was poured into her mouth. Her hot mouth was barely able to contain the milk that was being poured in; some overflowed and dripped onto her chest, slightly obscuring the blue-on-white wave symbol that by now looked as it too had been captured and raped.

“Glug...gorp...glorp...”

“Drink up, toy.”

Hydrogirl gasped after chugging her own milk. Her nipples felt stings and were in pain; her tits still feeling like they were being squeezed to exploit her milk. She was finally able to somewhat relax...

Although not for long.

“Look at your belt buckle. A white water droplet... Like dripping semen, right above your hole. Clever. I’ll keep that in mind or later. Right now, shut up and obey me.”

The sickening man uttered these words as he began fo fiddle with something.

The hum of the metal cock began to increase in pitch; along with it the speed and force of the torture machine became stronger and stronger with each pump. The sound, which before was more of a cleaner buzzing, now sounded deeper and sloppier due to the skin outside her vagina slapping quickly against the machine, almost sounding like the cock was mercilessly eating her orifice like food.

“N...n...No-o-o-o!” cried the helpless Hydrogirl.

How could this be? She was sure the monster machine was turned up on full power before!

“Keep that orgasm in... don’t be a bad girl, or I swear to god I will fucking rip your pussy to shreds... Just 3 hours longer and we’ll be able to test it effectively...”

But she couldn’t.

The heroine had held in her cum for twelve straight hours; she had wanted to cum after hour one. But it was hour twelve. Her entire body was burning with the sensation of releasing her juice; it consumed her. All of a sudden, she felt a tingling sensation in her nipples. On top of the pains of them being prodded and twisted, the tingling ran down her huge tits and slowly down to her fragile pussy, where she absolutely could not take building up her climax anymore. Her body, dripping in sweat, suddenly felt a shrieking moan rise from her pussy to her dripping ass to her lips.

“A....a-A-A-a....a-A-AAAUUGH!”

She was primed. She had been holding it in for 12 hours. And now it was going to be released. The living sex doll’s wet lips were able to sound out one more sentence.

“I’M C-C-U-U-U-M-M-M-I-N-G!!!!”

And then it happened. Within a quarter of a second, her tortured fuckhole shot out her supercum across the room, her whole body accomodating the sexual projectile. After this extremely short period, her vagina excreted cum at the speed and intensity of a high-powered pressure washer, a clear superpower of hers.

But the man expected this, and he was not happy. He stood there, shaking his head, furious at the fact that his subject could not complete the experiment for another few hours. He could not carry on with his plans just yet, as Hydrogirl was not done cumming, so he made his way next to the orgasming sex toy.

Hydrogirl shot her cum out like this in a constant spray, interrupted only be the quick, still merciless, pumping of the cock inside her vagina, causing it to spray in strange directions whenever the cock was “up”. Her moans were weakened... and despite now releasing her cum, her entire body was now spasming, causing her tits protected by her blue latex top to jiggle up and down hypnotically. Her mouth began to drop drool, and her arms and legs wanted to vibrate along with the rest of her body, but they were still restrained to the wall. Hydrogirl’s moans of torture were now fully assisted by the pumping of the cock, causing them to resemble a sort of loud gurgling sound.

“Oouuua-guaaa-guaaa-guaaa...”

Her dominator stared at her, and one time when the cumsquirt died down to the point of it being safe to touch, he walked up to her pussy rested his hand over it, letting his hand get soaked in her sex juice, and then he raised up the hand and licked it. The man savored the taste of Hydrogirl — sweet, and just the right amount of salty and of Hydrogirl.
He then wiped the remnants of the cum on Hydrogirl’s pulverized body. He backed away and checked a screen on the wall.

“It seems here that you’re significantly weaker than a human right now. Do you know what that means?”

Hydrogirl could not respond.

“It means that one of your weaknesses is cumming. Literally, the act of you cumming weakens you to the point where you’re so helpless that you... well, I’m going to wait and watch.”

After about 30 minutes her orgasm began to die down, with it now being a constant gushing. The floor was soaking wet for an impressive distance away from Hydrogirl, with the edges of the walls being seen dribbling with evidence of her anguish.
Hydrogirl was falling to an unconscious state, yet the man didn’t care. He no longer had to be in the room with her, as her supercum was now being siphoned into a tube, which, due to the help of a pump, was emptyed into another large vat. He could carry on his day-to-day activities and watch the fun thanks to the cameras dotting Hydrogirl’s cell.

Hydrogirl was all alone. She was being drained into a vat; it was a painful, burning sensation as cum dripped from her used cunt, but at least she wasn’t being raped by the cock machine anymore. She could feel the inside of her vagina trembling due to the thing. Hydrogirl felt tired. Her hot body was all used up for now. As she fell asleep, she heard one last voice on the intercom:

“You’re not done yet, Hydrogirl.”

She started to cry.

“When I wake you up, I’m going to punish you for cumming early. And when I’m done with you... well... I’ll fry that fish when the time comes. Now keep gushing for me, slave.”

————————————Part 2———————————

Oughhhh...

Hydrogirl opened her eyes slowly. She felt a cold metallic table under her. She was lying face up on it, staring up at a bright light that obscured everything else from view. She could feel her demolished vagina moving, still throbbing from her torture. She tried moving her feet — she wiggled them, but felt her white rubber boots strapped to the table; she tried her arms as well, but they were also strapped to the table. She tried to raise her head up, but felt a thick titanium collar blocking her head and chin from reaching her chest.

“Don’t struggle too much, superheroine.”

Hydrogirl got chills. Her captor’s gasmasked face was hovering over her, examining her restrained figure. She noticed something about him — he was no longer wearing a cloak. The man was completely shirtless; he only had a leather X over his extremely muscular chest, with a tank on his back that fed chemicals through a tube into his gasmask. He was monstrously toned; veins popped out everywhere, his chest seemed almost like an 8-pack, and his arms seemed as if they belonged to a horse. His breathing was clearly audible, and the sound of the air passing through and out his fit lungs sent shivers down Hydrogirl’s helpless body.

“Oh no...! Please... I beg you... take mercy on me. Otherwise, I can’t live.” Hydrogirl said with the utmost sincerity.

“You might want to relax your throat, Hydrogirl. It will come in handy later, believe me. For now, I need you to know about your collar that I’ve attached to you. On the front is a light. Right now, it’s green, which means it’s on neutral. If you are disobedient, the it will beep and issue a shock equal to that of an electric pole. If it turns yellow, It will release a drug that will relax you, similar to morphine, but hundreds of times stronger so that it will affect your superbody. I am going to insert another punishment toy for you in a bit, that will be activated if it turns pink. Am I understood?”

Hydrogirl nodded, coughed, and started taking slow, deep breaths to calm herself down. She was horrified as to what new tests he could be referring to. She felt compelled to ask.

“Are you going to drain me again to collect my super-DNA?”

“Yes and no... This isn’t really an experiment on you... it’s to test the collar.”

He grabbed her face, squeezing her red cheeks.

“I’m going to have lots of fun with you this time, my cock’s pulsating already just thinking about it. I’m finally going to test out my superheroine sex slave...

Hydrogirl winced. The man put his hands onto her breasts, slowly moving them around her insignia, but then sped up, molesting them and squeezing them. Hydrogirl slowly began to moan.

“Shut the fuck up.”

He reached down and pulled out a ballgag, which he popped in her mouth and wrapped the strap around her head. Hydrogirl’s moans were now muffled.

He returned to molesting them, which he did for about a minute until he moved his hand towards her nipples, where he squeezed them with all his might, with enough force to at least crush a walnut. Hydrogirl screamed, it being muffled, it sounded like a dolphin being slaughtered in a cove. The man didn’t let, go, his huge hands applying more force to the sensitive organs, until he regrabbed them with the same strength from the base, and slowly yet tightly, pulled them upwards, letting her costumed tits slide through his hands. He then let go of the right one, letting Hydrogirl emit a restrained gasp, and used his right hand to reach and grab two metal clamps. He put one clamp on the still-exposed nipple on her left tit, he recreated his grab on the right tit and used his left hand to let go and apply the other clamp to the right boob. He reset his hands once again to the base of her boobs, and slowly pulled them upwards all the way up to the clamped nipples.

Hydrogirl, of course, moan-screamed. The pain was indescribeable, she felt like they were being ripped from her body. She shook her bound legs, but it had no help, when she began to feel a lug developing in her mammory glands.

The man did one last, deep squeeze of her tits, and ripped them upwards at the slow pace, this time he could feel two lumps of liquid developing within each breast, the lumps slid towards her nipples, assisted by his handling by riding his tit-occupied knuckles like an elevator towards there destination. They emerged at her areolas, causing them to be visibly primed. The clamps were briefly unclamped to allow the bulges to complete their tasks. Milk began to dribble out of her nipples, and while it did so, the man tried feeling around for the milk bulges in her boobs, hoping they would reappear, however it didn’t matter as Hydrogirl’s hydro-milk was now pouring down the sides of her bosoms and onto the table, where they formed a puddle that, once again, poured off of the table and onto the ground. The man proceeded to lactate her; squeezing her tits and pushing, pulling her milk out. All she could do was submit to this.

Hydrogirl had paused lactating 10 minutes later, but could feel her exposed pussy slowly moisturizing, becoming wet. The man saw this and pressed a button, rotating the platform so that it was tilted upwards at a 45 degree angle.

“Your cumhole’s thirsty...”

He walked over to her side, put one arm around her shoulders, and moved the other hand down her body. She watched in agony as his hand inched closer and closer to her special spot. When it arrived, he shoved four of his fingers inside of her; his thumb stayed outside, where it pressed down. Hydrogirl felt her dominator’s fingers curl up inside her weak vagina, when half a second later he completed the job as his fist completed its grab. The fucktoy tried to scream around her ballgag, but his tight grasp only tightened, causing her to feel her lower body become tight with anguish, followed by it spreading throughout her entire body.

Her legs started squirming around his ripped arm, which caused him to say one word:

“Bad.”

Hydrogirl’s control necklace flashed yellow, causing the heroine to feel a sedative to enter her veins and travelling down her body. Unfortunately, she felt no numbness and could still feel the pain of the man’s hyperstrong arm grabbing her pussy; she noticed however that she was unable to move any part of her body below her head. The heroine could feel everything going on, but had no control over her body, which was essentially frozen still, leaving her completely at the mercy of her superior. She slowly but surely began to accept this fact as true, and the man applied a miniscule amount of additional pressure to her vestibule/vaginal “lip”, which forced Hydrogirl to start gushing cum.

He rubbed his fingers together through her sensitive skin, causing her to squirt her cum onto the man’s upper arm. He moved his arm from around her neck and to her leg, where it rested atop her boot.

Finally, he let go of her vagina, causing it to start to throb once again, although with each pulse came her cum weakly squirting out. This stopped after about a minute, during which time the man pulled out a strange-looking object that resembled a hood ornament.

“Your sedative should be wearing off right now. I an going to unchain you now for what we’re going to do to you next.”

He put the object in a box. He then pressed a button on the chair, which caused Hydrogirl’s restraints to shoot open. She fell onto the floor immediately, but was too weak to stand up all the way. There was obviously no fighting, so she struggled onto all fours, her tits hanging off the ground and her shiny ass clothed in her skintight latex shorts. Each tremor caused by her hands and knees moving across the floor caused the organs to jiggle, pleasing the man, who had briefly forgotten the next part of his procedure.

He shook his head, and grabbed Hydrogirl by her black braided ponytail near the base, so that she couldn’t move her head around as much. The man reached back into the box and pulled out the object and displayed it to her in front of her face; she could now fully discern that it was a large, shining buttplug. The object had a silver base; on the back of it was Hydrogirl’s wave insignia.

It was specifically meant for her.

From the base came the penetrator. It was thick the closer it was to the base, starting at a diameter about as wide as a large, opened human hand, fingers included. As it got longer, its thickness lessened so that it would be able to fit inside if her (it was still wide enough to rip her anus, Hydrogirl thought). The shape of the vibrator seemed to curve and expand in size to match the shape of her anal cavity. At the end of the buttplug were 5 large beads, each one shrinking in size consecutively.

The man told the necklace to “Buzz”. The necklace flashed pink and the man allowed the buttplug to demonstrate the vibrating function to his victim. “Stop,” ordered the man, and the buttplug paused, and the necklace turned green. He removed the buttplug from Hydrogirl’s point of view, causing her to panic.

“Umf-imf-imm-mi-aaph?”, she muffled out, asking if it was being installed in her ass.

The huge villain did not acknowledge her, and grabbed her arms, using a series of ultra-strong straps that wrapped her forearms together behind her back. He held her head up once again by the base of her ponytail, propping her up on her knees, and he admired his terrified toy cowering up at him; her hot mouth gagged, her large sapphire-blue eyes absorbing his pure brute force; and her bulbous tits, still covered by her latex top. He knew that the heroine was in his complete control, and he was ready.

Hydrogirl looked up at the man, his huge, veiny muscles now beginning to sweat. She knew it was coming, but she didn’t know when.

The man moved to her side and held her breast with one hand, and moved the other hand slowly down her perfect ass to her anus...

PLOP

Hydrogirl felt the first bead of the buttplug enter her rectum. She flinched, and the next one popped in... and then the next... and the next... and then the final, largest ball could barely fit in, and before she could react, the man slapped the buttplug with his hand, forcing it inside her. She gasped for air as he slowly began to push the final part inside of her... until he got tired of the monotony and quickly shoved the rest of it in there, forcing a moan out of her gagged mouth. She returned back on her knees as the man’s grip on her breast released.

Hydrogirl was beginning to shake in pure fear. He could do anything to her, and if she failed, he would vibrate her buttplug. Then, she noticed his large, camoflague leather pants.

He had a huge bulge that was... moving. She couldn’t help but stare at it, of course gaining her tormentor’s attention. He moved his hand down to his zipper, which he grabbed. But before he was going to expose himself, the combat-boot wearing villain decided to ask a quite... personal... question.

Before all of this, did you ever give head to anyone?

Hydrogirl shook her head. “I...I wuupphh...uh vuw-gim.”

The hopeless heroine was a virgin before her capture.

The man gave a chuckle, and he began to unzip his fly slowly. Hydrogirl began forming tears in her eyes, and before he finished, three were travelling down her cheeks.

The man started to reach down, and the heroine finally understood that this... this monster was her owner.

Her master.

——————————————————

The heroine will return in Episode 3, Part 1.

So what did you guys think the captor should do to her helpless body next? Leave it in the comments!

A7BD21B2-E9D6-4EC4-82A4-7776818F94EA.jpeg
A7BD21B2-E9D6-4EC4-82A4-7776818F94EA.jpeg (19.67 KiB) Viewed 2079 times
Last edited by MetaDude2 5 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup:
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Really really really good read. Looking forward to the next installment!
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Supergirl77 wrote:
5 years ago
Really really really good read. Looking forward to the next installment!
Thanks supes. Next part’s coming in a bit.
————————————————————————
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Part 2 is out, everyone!

If you want me to notify you whenever there’s a new Part or full on Episode coming out, PM me! I won’t annoy you, I promise.

The next episode’s gonna force our little cumgirl to get up close and personal with the man, maybe have a little feeding <shrug>? When I make Episode 3, I will likely add more parts to the stories with comments, a little less of the editing.
————————————————————————
VibraSlut
Neophyte
Neophyte

This was super exciting, cant wait for episode 3 :)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Good orgasm scene for Hydrogirl. There was no way she was going to be able to hold back any longer. Lots of humiliation, lots of domination. Liked the buttplug description, too. Seems like our girl's had it.

As for what's next, obviously there will be forced oral. I'm thinking she'll need periodic resupply of moisture in order for the friction to be pleasurable for her captor. Some slippery drink that's imbued with a narcotic perhaps. A sleepy, barely aware heroine is a fave of mine.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025