WON/MMP's Superwoman 2 Behind The Scenes Screenshots

General discussions about superheroines!
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Here are some teasing screenshots our own "Woman of Steel" Linda Hines as Superwoman in action in today's WON/MMP's Superwoman 2 production shoot. More photos to come! WON/MMP's Superwoman 2: Hypnotic Point . Coming March 2019.
Image1.jpg
Image1.jpg (577.3 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Image3.jpg
Image3.jpg (289.87 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Image4.jpg
Image4.jpg (268.67 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Image5.jpg
Image5.jpg (404.43 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Image6.jpg
Image6.jpg (605.98 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
Image9.jpg
Image9.jpg (263.58 KiB) Viewed 1895 times
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

OMG! Superwoman is underwater. Who would have expected that?

LOL. Sorry, Jimbo, a little joke at your expense. I hope the shoot went well and am quite curious to see how the film turns out. Hope you had a good summer.

:thumbup:
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

Hey, Doc..its been a long while...Superheroines underwater..that's what I do. My summer went well. Very busy. The film shoot went well too. The film will be released in March 2019...Mind you, Supergirl 8 was suppose to be filmed first but because of scheduling conflicts this year and the fact Kaycee will be have knee surgery this fall..the best thing for us to do was film out of order and postpone Supergirl 8 production until February. So that means that both films will be released in March 2019. Now, we are not done with filming this project yet. I still have to film the villains scenes here in NYC in the next few weeks. So, its been a busy and great summer. Hope yours was the same too, Doc.
:supes: Watch all of W.O.N/MMP's Superheroine World Underwater Peril Fan Film Series, only on W.O.N Cinema YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/woncinema
xxxwarriorxxx
Overlord
Overlord

Finally, a chloroform scene with this actress! How long does it last?!
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

This looks so far awesome!!! Can't wait to see this one in March!! I was wondering if this one have a facedown scene?
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

xxxwarriorxxx wrote:
5 years ago
Finally, a chloroform scene with this actress! How long does it last?!
Its not long when it was originally shot, but I plan to make it as long a sequence as possible with some special effects included.
jimbobklyn5
Producer
Producer

WonderMan90 wrote:
5 years ago
This looks so far awesome!!! Can't wait to see this one in March!! I was wondering if this one have a facedown scene?
No facedown...mostly faceup
WonderMan90
Sargeant
Sargeant

jimbobklyn5 wrote:
5 years ago
WonderMan90 wrote:
5 years ago
No facedown...mostly faceup
AAHH!! That's still it is going to be cool! Can't wait to see it.