Hydrogirl Episode 3: Drowned in Semen

A darker, full bodied blend.
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Here we are, Episode 3 of Hydrogirl! I would first like to say thank you for all of your support. Let’s begin, shall we?

PREVIOUSLY IN THE DUNGEON...

After being pegged and milked for twelve straight hours, Hydrogirl was surprised to find that the monster machine dildo was not on its highest setting, which her captor realized was a mistake— this was the straw that finally broke the heroine’s back, forcing her to release her orgasm that she had been holding in for that half a day in a display of pure anguish. After shooting it out like a pressure hose, the heroine’s weak, convulsing body slowly transitioned to her gushing her supercum. The man then left her to sit on the floor to drain, during which the helpless hero fell unconscious. (Along the way, she was ordered to drink her own milk, too!)

When she woke up, Hydrogirl was strapped to a metal table, where the man revealed his plans to personally rape her. After ballgagging her, the monster squeezed the milk out of her tits, lactating her like a cow. He then tilted the machine vertically, and crushingly grasped her clit, four fingers inside, the thumb resting on her vaginal skin; torturing Hydrogirl and forcing her to be injected through the neck via collar with a powerful sedative, preventing her from moving any of her limbs, yet allowing her to feel everything being done to her.

The man released her from the table, only to bond her arms together behind her back, and forcing a large, powerful buttplug specifically designed for the heroine into her perfect anus; this object would vibrate whenever her control collar beeped pink. We left Hydrogirl cowering as she sat on hee knees, watching helplessly as her dominator slowly unzipped his fly...

————————————Part 1———————————

Hydrogirl was on her knees, arms tied behind her back, staring at her monstrous captor. His muscled, shirtless body had given the heroine goosebumps; his combat boots, camo pants, and gasmask assured the heroine that he was extremely powerful and that one wrong move could result in more torture, or worse. The man’s highly-buffed arm was moving downwards, the objective being to unzip his fly. The man’s hand was already about halfway down the zipper, the culprit behind his noticeable large bulge was about to be revealed to Hydrogirl per her distress.

*zzzzzrrrp!*

The man had his fly fully exposed. He reached his tough hand into the hole and brought out what was about to be Hydrogirl’s bane, her downfall — his greatest weapon.

The meaty cock sent chills throughout Hydrogirl’s body. It plopped out of his pants; she could clearly see that it was at least 10 inches long, and about as thick as a regular-sized can of soda’s full diameter. It was filled with loads muscle and popping everywhere with veins; its tip was swollen huge and almost seemed purple. His penis truly was a “monster cock”, it seemed like it could belong to a horse. The bulge had previously been moving a small bit earlier — she could now see the catalyst right in front of her blue eyes, and even more, it was still throbbing, dying to get inside of her, pump her until she could not physically take it any longer.

“Alright, Hydro-clit. I’ve been waiting to do this with you for a while. Don’t speak, relax your throat. I’m going to feed you so you don’t starve to death, besides your body’s looking fine in those tight blue latex top and shorts... those white fuck me boots of yours, it’s like you’re just begging to be cummed and raped... anyways, can’t do this with that ballgag in your mouth.”

The man was holding his veiny cock; as he used his other hand to remove the gag from Hydrogirl’s wet mouth, he stepped closer and began pusing his cock down towards her terrified face. The gag popped out, and Hydrogirl took in a deep breath for air. The sound of the air entering her throat and lungs was met with the feel of a warm, sweaty object resting on her forehead, she started as the man lay his erect penis on her face; then he lifted it up again and began to slowly stroke it, before moving it down towards her face again. Everytime it neared her eyes, they began to flinch before realizing that they were not going to poke them.

“Heroine! Open wide.”

Hydrogirl wished one final time she could fight, but she was weak; drained of all of her strength and will to escape — she had accepted the fact that she was now a super-slave, and the man was her eternal owner and dominator. She opened her mouth and felt as the man’s huge cock penetrated her red lips and attempted to make its way down her throat, unfortunately it was so huge that it filled up her entire mouth. Hydrogirl knew why she had to relax her throat.

The man looked down at the humiliating scene below him; his breathing audibly sped up and he rested one hand on the back of his belt, and positioned the other on the back of her head so that he could push the heroine further down his cock.

Hydrogirl started to sweat as the man pushed her along his cock. As they continued, she felt the insides of her esophagus fill up with the monster cock, causing her to choke. She shook her arms a bit to try to endure the choking, however the man continued forcing the cock down her. Hydrogirl could taste the cock, it tasted like salt, which stung her tongue and made her realize that she was going to run out of air soon. Soon, her lips were all the way to the base of the penis, and she looked up, begging him to let her breathe. He instead slapped her red cheek.

“Breathe out of your nose, slave. Or if that’s too difficult for you, we can try a little experiment...”

Hydrogirl couldn’t breathe out of the nose due to the way her dual air/water respiratory system functioned.

No more experiments... She was terrified of what he was thinking of. It could be anything, it could be any horrible position or machine that he would hook her up onto and watch her struggle to obey him.

“Since you can breathe water, Hydrogirl, I think you can breathe the cum I’m gonna fill you with.”

Hydrogirl’s pussy began to drip, and she tried to protest this with a moan, however her voice was highly muffled.

Gluuuuuuurrrw...

The vibrations of her vocal chords stimulated the man’s dick as well, compelling him to begin pumping her mouth at a slight speed.

Glowp—Glurg—Glorp—Gourp...

Each time the cock shoved through her deep throat it interrupted her guttural moans. The giant cock tore its way through her esophagus, it being so huge that no air could pass through. She could feel every vein on the cock as it pumped her mouth; every pulse as it throbbed inside of her throat. She looked up at her dominator as his cock choked and suffocated her.

The man’s cock itself was thicker than the width of Hydrogirl’s mouth and throat; he decided to continue fucking her face for as long as humanly possible, with zero concern for his toy’s desperate need for air or water.

Hydrogirl was almost completely out of air; she began to struggle, so she started moving her white rubber gloved hands, which were free as only her forearms were tied behind her back. The squeaks of her gloves’ rubbing was audible to the man, who still continued at the same pace, but Hydrogirl felt his cock get harder in her mouth. She wanted to pull away from him; but his hands were still holding her head tightly. She wiggled her toes inside of her white rubber boots, however he still continued.

The weak little heroine was beginning to see stars — her vision became dark and grainy. She knew she was about to black out. “Mmmmf! Mmmmf!”, she moaned, but the monster still completely ignored her.

This is it... He’s going to kill me! I’m going to die suffocating on his cock...

And as she thought this, some of her sexual fluids began leaking out of her pussy, forming a puddle on the floor. The man saw this, his cock becoming as hard as a rock, and pulled out of Hydrogirl’s mouth. Hydrogirl gasped for air — her chest expanding as she took deep breaths to replenish her air supply — and her vision began to clear up.

However, with her restored vision, the superhero saw the man grab his dick with his hand and begin masturbating very quickly, and within about 30 seconds, she felt hot loads of cum dribbling onto her forehead; another load below her eye; some in her hair; more on her cheeks; and one on her bottom lip that began to drip into her gaping mouth.

The evil man pointed his heroine-cumshooter down at her chest; some more rubs assisted the veiny dick in shooting some loads onto her neck; some more on her latex-covered boobs; and some more cum onto her insignia, blending in almost perfectly with the white around her wave.

“Bad slave”, he uttered.

To her surprise, this must’ve been the trigger word for her buttplug. The collar turned pink, and slowly she could feel the malicious device begin vibrating her rectum.

“Aaaugh...” the heroine exclaimed.

The man grabbed her head again and shoved the cock back in her mouth to shut her up. As he did so, the object reentering her mouth altered her voice and turned it into a “Gluurp!” sound.
He plunged it back and forth, the object travelling up and down her throat, however this time he sped up; her throat being ruthlessly fucked over and over, faster and faster, her moaning turning into a “glug! glug! glug!”. Some of the seed on Hydrogirl’s forehead started to drip down near her eye.

Hydrogirl was in complete despair now. The vibrator buzzed away in her round ass; it perfectly fit her insides and her entire lower body jiggled with it. She couldn’t believe how much this monster enjoyed watching her struggle, watching machines inserted into every hole in her body. But she knew that she was now his plaything, and that he would never let her free.

She was beginning to worry about not breathing again, however the man’s huge cock began fucking her fast enough that his semen began squirting into her mouth; she could taste its saltiness on her tongue. As it shot down her throat, it soon entered the specialized chamber near her lungs where water she breathed was kept, so she tried to take a breath, and sure enough, she could breathe his cum, although it gave her a salty aftertaste.

“Superhuman 01 can breathe semen. Hydro-slave, you’re gonna keep being fucked by me until I fill you up head to toe with cum.”

Soon enough, each consecutive pump of his cock expelled more semen into her; by a minute her water-lung organ was completely filled up with cum, allowing her to not even have the need to breathe. The rest poured down into her stomach, its white stickiness clinging to her insides. She could feel herself filling up with his cum, her throat almost being filled, while her stomach was still accepting it from her throat.

Hydrogirl was still deepthroating him against her will for over another hour; by this time, his cum had completely filled her mouth and was dripping onto her latex top. Surprisingly, he decided to pull out, he must’ve gotten tired. Hydrogirl was left there sitting on her knees, her mouth dropped open, with large amounts of seed falling out of her mouth and onto her body. Some of the cum had fallen on the floor.

The heroine’s breathing now resembled a gurgling sound; she was breathing her dominator’s cum. She watched the hunk of muscle and virility masturbate to her, his hand stroking her torture object slowy, the cum residue being spread over the cock. She had little strength and tried to stand up, but her captor instead put the ballgag back in her mouth.

“Save it, slave. I’ll use you later.”

He dragged her by her hair as she struggled to walk on her fours and walked her out of the door and down a hall. He stopped in the hallway and looked at his phone, which was buzzing. He picked it up.

“Yeah. I’m walking with it right now. Come by in a bit.”

——————————Part 2——————————

Hydrogirl opened her eyes. She opened her mouth and took a deep breath. It was refreshing for her. “I’m underwater...! I can feel the water in my lungs,” she thought to herself almost happily, although that was about to change.

She didn’t realize it, but she had been asleep for an unspecified amount of time. She immediately began to panic, for she felt herself in a tight space, her breath bouncing back at her face whenever she exhaled. All she could see was white- the walls were white, the floor was white, although she could not see it, and the ceiling was an iridescent white light that caused the walls to blend together, making her seem as if she were in an infinite white abyss.

She tried to move her arms, but they were strapped to her sides by a tight leather strap, which was in turn attached to the back wall. The coffin-like enclosure also featured a long rubber knob that the heroine could feel was sticking out of the wall and into her ass; it seemed to have some sort of spike or horn on the tip that held her in place through her clean rectum. She tried to shake her lower body, but the rubber knob just squeaked inside her submerged ass and held her to the wall, cauing two small bubbles to form and trail up her neck.

Hydrogirl heard something. She paused.

“I caught this one a few days ago. She’s really great to fuck.”

That was the voice of the man who had violated her.

“Is it true it’s a water superhuman?”

This was another voice. She had never heard this one before. It sounded deeper than her captor.

“Yes, and believe me, she’s a fucking hottie. Nineteen years old, and her clit can gush so hard that I had to drain her for hours. It’s a superpower of hers.”

Her owner seemed excited as he said this.

“Wow, just a little teenage superheroine. I think we should use her soon.”

Another unfamiliar voice. Also deep, but different from her master.

“Should we do... Ok, let me get her ready.”

Her owner clicked a button and all of a sudden her container began buzzing and suddenly jolted right. She could feel the water that filled it pushing left as the box rotated right. As this happened, Hydrogirl heard something disturbing.

Auuuughahhh...

It almost sounded like a bunch of moans, but they weren’t coming from her. The sound came from behind her.

The container rotated right and she could soon see through a window that was ever expanding, that the front of her container was actually a thick seethrough plexiglass, and that she was in a tank specifically made to contain her. Along with this newfound realization, Hydrogirl also noticed that she could now see that her container was now on the wall of a sort of dungeon, with black bricks, electronic prison lights on the ceiling, and a cold, rough floor. She could now see three men in front of her: her captor, still wearing his attire from when he raped her mouth. He was accompanied by an African-American man, wearing nothing but black pants with combat boots, exposing his toned chest that had tattoos on it. Hydrogirl squinted and could see that each tattoo was the emblem of a different superhero— present was a blackened S-shield that likely belonged to that cousin of Superman she kept hearing about, a W, a P that was inside a circle which could only belong to Powergirl, a saturn, a star, another star that probably belonged to Captain Marvel, a lighting bolt, and a bat symbol. Others were present, although she wasn’t sure who they belonged to. All of these were next to skulls and crossbones and gears, all of which clearly demonstrated that this man has seen some crimes and has taken down many superhumans. He also was wearing a skimask to hide his identity from her. The other man was tan and was wearing a skimask. His body was also muscular and torqued. He had just one tattoo, a flame in the center of his pectorals.

“Here it is. Isn’t she a hot one? I was testing her and she can literally breathe cum. Any liquid, she can breathe it. Anyways, it took us a few hours to make this aquarium for her.”

Her dominator was highlighting her container. The tan man chimed in.

“I mean, what is a fish without her fish tank?”

All three chuckled. Hydrogirl squeamed. She could feel her hair waving in the water, she imagined how humiliating she looked to her audience.

“Hot costume too, love how her pussy is showing,” the black man smiled.

Hydrogirl’s eyes widened. “My pussy is still showing?” Her legs shook a bit as she nervously stared out as her visitors were visibly turned on by her despair. She was hopeless, on display; a fish in an aquarium, only there for viewing pleasure.

“Let’s fuck her.”

Hydrogirl squeamed. The black man pressed a button and it she could feel under her boots that a drain opened up. Her tank was draining out.

“God I love wet chicks,” the tan man said. “Wet, hot superhero teen... what a wonderful fuckin’ day.”

Hydrogirl opened her mouth, her lips and face were soaking wet, her costume was the same, even shiner due to the latex, and her hair drooped down as the water level lowered past her ass.
Her master took out a long vibrator.

“Oohhhhhhhh... Hah.. Hah... Please don’t hurt me... master... please,” Hydrogirl begged through the glass.

“No talking, toy. We’re gonna do whatever the fuck we want, so suck it up.”

The tan man reached behind him and took out a whip. The black man flexed his fists, revealing that he was wearing brass knuckle gloves with metal fingertips.

Hydrogirl knew that she was fucked. The water now was completely gone, and the drain gurgled, then closed shut. Her master opened the glass door to her cage and grabbed the straps holding her arms together. He unhooked it and grabbed the doll’s wet white gloves as her arms drooped down as they were freed. He pulled her, causing the horned assplug inside of her to pull at her insides. Hydrogirl gasped. The buttplug extended far enough into her succulent ass that it could be seen visibly pushing near into her vaginal area, inside of her, pushing it so a bulge could slightly be seen behind and her clit. The black man smiled at this.

“This toy’s got a great cumhole. She’ll make a great slave.”

He stretched his brass knuckles and made them into a fist. The pieces of metal were huge and as solid as diamonds. The points on them looked as of they could cut flesh in half. He walked up to Hydrogirl.

“Where I’m from, superheroes are shot the minute they’re seen. If they’re females, we impale their vaginas with whatever shit we find lyin’ around the house. And you, you look fun to torture. Just look at your hot ass face.”

Hydrogirl’s soaking wet face turned even more red than it was before. Her blue eyes produced tears, but at the same time, her nipples hardened in her wet latex blue top.

The man shoved his fist onto her cheek to “catch”
one of the tears. He moved his skimasked face up to hers and began to lick her. Her wet, soft skin tasted arousing to the man... She had great flesh, and was the perfect prey. But he needed to hear her moan.

The man moved his fist down her body, feeling her tight, wet hero outfit, and down to her desperate pussy. He clenched his fist tight, and his other hand clicked a small button on the base of the glove. This caused the brass knuckles to start vibrating extremely quickly, almost like a buzzsaw. To Hydrogirl’s horror, he shoved the fist on her pussy, constricting it and squeezing her sexhole between his vibrating metal knuckles and the buttplug in her. This caused Hydrogirl to shake, and she put her arms on the man to stabilize herself. The man knew how hot she was getting, so he began to rip his fist up and down on her clit like a saw, tearing at her skin and forcing it to submit. Her hole began to get wet, the liquid squirting onto the glove. Hydrogirl couldn’t take it anymore, the pain and pleasure left her mouth.
“Uuuuggghh... Aaah!”

The black man licked her top, his tongue circling her emblem and then focusing on each hard nipple, circling it and then sucking on it, the suction causing Hydrogirl to start to orgasm.

And right with that, the man immediately stopped. Hydrogirl was left waiting, helpless as she was being held by the buttplug in her huge ass. Her cunt was throbbing, waiting to finally release her juices, but the men just watched her. After about 3 minutes, her owner walked up, pressed a button, which caused the buttplug to finally recede into the wall, pulling her ass inside out as she felt it to be, and then attached a black leather leash to her collar. He walked backwards, the leash yanking her neck and causing her to stumble to the middle of the room, as water drained out of her white high-heel boots. The men walked with her to a contraption with cuffs and clamps. Hydrogirl winced at the object.

The tan man walked up to her and put one hand on her back, and the other one gently lifted up her latex blue top, finally fully exposing her wet tits. Her top was squished between her boobs and her neck, her emblem now only recognizeable with a spot of white in the bundle of latex. The tan man fondled her breasts, biting at them and licking them. He took her and pushed her onto the contraption, positioning her as of she were riding a motorcycle. He strapped a belt right above her ass on her lower back to the machine, and used clamps to force her mouth wide open into an O shape. He walked down to her ass and did the same with her pussy, clamping her skin open, inviting the world to enter her hole. He completed the preparation by clamping her nipples to the machine.

Hydrogirl was completely helpless. Every hole was clamped open. She looked around as all three men unzipped their pants and readied their huge cocks. All three were rubbing themselves, and her owner approached her head.

“Alright fishy, hold it in for as long as you can while we... examine you.”

Her owner stuck his cock into her wide open mouth, choking her with every entrance.

The black man shoved his 12 inch cock into her pussy. He held her wet ass as he pumped her over and over again.

The tan man masturbated onto her bare wet back, hot cum pouring out of his dick and onto her body.

This continued over an over for a while, while the little girl could only try to hold in her orgasm, which was once again building up inside her. She looked at the man, whose cock was pumping her mouth, and a tear formed under her sapphire eye, for what seemed like the hundredth time.

Suddenly, her owner took out something from behind his back. It was something long... something brown.

It was a whip...

Hydrogirl began cold sweating, her wet body cooling down in the dark dungeon to the point of her almost shivering, if it weren’t for her captor’s warm dicks forcing themselves in her.

Her owner raised the whip in his hand...

CRACK!

The whip lashed at her, striking her latex shorts and creating a rip in her costume, as well as a red streak in her skin.

“Guuuuuuh!”

The heroine moaned through the cock in her mouth. All three men chuckled at her.

The black man spanked her ass as he humped her.

Her master then did something she had completely forgotten about.

Bad girl...”

Suddenly the collar flashed, and Hydrogirl lost all control of her body. The men began fucking her even faster now, and her merciless owner cracked his whip over and over again at her young fit body, ripping her flesh and cumming into her mouth.
She could do nothing about it.

The poor little water elemental was whipped over, and over, lash after lash, as every hole was violated without end. Her tits became hard, and her Hydro-clit began to leak. She was helpless. She could not fight back, and now they got her. She was their slave-toy now, and they could fuck and hurt her as long as they wanted.

————————END OF PART 2—————————

Got feedback and suggestions? Put it below!
Last edited by MetaDude2 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup:
MetaDude2
Sargeant
Sargeant

Part 2 is out now!
————————————————————————
Part time story writer. :thumbup: