Supergirl in "Arrested"

A darker, full bodied blend.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Supergirl is Copyrighted by DC Comics.
This work is pure fan fiction. I receive no payment, compensation or benefit from it.

Comments and feedback are appreciated.

ARRESTED
by McGheeny

The veteran sergeant walks up to Kara. While his weathered poker face was void of emotion his posture communicated his reluctance to comply with his Chief's order. She still can't believe the crusty old politician in an officer's uniform just commanded his men to arrest her.

"Look Supergirl," Sgt. Stone begins, "I have my orders." He nods to the other officer sorting out the special Kryptonite shackles to be applied first. "Officer Jones and I will have to put the restraints on you before we put you in the van for transport.

Supergirl looks over her shoulder towards the grinning Police Chief. He ordered his men to arrest her in accordance with the Mayor's decree forbidding the heroine to battle or detain aliens in the streets of Metro City. Her brows furrow and her lips purse as she can sense the presence of Kryptonite. Should she blast the old fart with her heat vision before the dastardly bonds remove her ability to do so? She would enjoy watching the man hop and dance around trying to put out the fire in the ass end of his trousers.

Kara looks back to Sgt. Stone and cracks a crooked smile and sighs, "It's okay sergeant. You are just doing your job". She holds our her wrists to the man. His partner passes the green bonds to him and he begins confining her as his partner applies a second set of restraints on her from behind. There is a slight burning sensation where the green metal alloy makes contact with her Kryptonian skin. She immediately begins to wilt under the deadly bombardment of Kryptonite radiation.

The team leader Sgt. Stone affixes the green cuffs around Supergirl's wrists, waist and ankles. As he ratchets the catches he can tell the girl's proud shoulders are sagging. Her red full pouting lips have parted and the beautiful girl is breathing through her mouth. He looks closer and can see perspiration begin to form above her upper lip. He stands catching the girl's dulling blue eyes, "Okay Officer Jones" and he stands guard as his partner begins applying the second set of bindings.

The slow methodical pulses of radiation is making the strength in Kara's long lovely tan legs wane. As she begins struggling to maintain her balance she feels hands pass something cold between her thighs. She looks down as hands from around her back work some kind of chain contraption around her waist. Securing the hip chain in place around her midsection the end of a third chain is fed up through a slot and locked into place.

"Spread 'em!" commands Officer Jones as he kicks his prisoner's feet spreading the young blonde heroine's fantastic legs wide.
There is a sudden sound of clicking behind Supergirl as an unexpected thick rope of metal links are forced rudely and painfully into her crotch, "HEY!" Panicked, Kara frantically works her hips side to side attempting to reposition the torturous confining chain contraption. Unfortunately the move only facilitates the unsympathetic metal as it begins to cruelly burrow into the thin strip of blue material covering her crotch. "GET IT OUT..."

Patrolman Jones reaches up and takes a handful of Supergirl's blonde mane pulling down drawing her head back, "SHUT UP! You ARE under arrest," as he said "are" he emphasized it by clicking another painful link through the catch in the back.

"AUUUUAA!" squeals Kara as the devious contraption is splitting her in half from front to back. Her amazing body writhes desperately trying to dislodge the chain as a link is now pinning down her tormented clitoris. AHOAWOO!" The young heroine peers at Sgt. Stone hoping he will intervene but the man simply looks away. Her legs give out as her knees come together.

Officer Jones shakes Supergirl by her hair pulling her upright. He leans into her ear and announces, "You are a dangerous criminal Supergirl. We need to make sure you don't escape and threaten the safety of our community." With that he kicks her feet apart and yanks with all his might forcing one more link to grudgingly pass through the catch.

Supergirl's head rocks back as her eyes slam shut and her jaw hangs open silent as her fantastic hips buck wildly under the degradingly repulsive punishment. The sadistic man behind Kara holds her in place by her hair and the chain. An overwhelmed girl of steel is going out of her mind in pain being applied by the devastating piece of engineering plowing between her silky smooth thighs.

For the next several minutes the officers on the scene watch as Supergirl pathetically struggles in Officer Jones's grip. When the beautiful blonde heroine slumps into the man's arms the other officers continue to finish putting away their gear and discussing the events that brought on the superheroine's arrest.

For as strong and indestructible the teen heroine is Officer Mick Jones is surprised that she is not very heavy. He spins the moaning Supergirl draping her over his left arm as his right hand wraps in the extra length of chain pulled through the device. Holding her in place he announces to his partner he is verifying the security of the restraints. Seconds later he is pulling the excess chain in a curling motion lifting the limp girl's feet off the ground. He watches the chain disappearing into that sexy little tan lined ass as Supergirl gets worked up and down. Looking to a laughing Chief who nods and motions with his hand to increase the speed Mick acts on the encouragement. He quickly and aggressively pumps the heroine's lower body up and down greedily going for one more painfully humiliating link.

Sgt. Stone is just about to put an end to the malicious punishment when a loud click reports yet one more link has decreased the length of chain running through the good girl's crotch. There is one last shrill shriek from Supergirl as her back arches her legs straighten. Finally she obviously succumbs to pain and slumps hanging unconscious in his partner's arms. "Let's get her back to lock up," he says turning and walking towards the police van.
Last edited by McGheeny 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

That was quick and dirty, in a good way. Thanks.
Is there a follow-up sequel to this when they get her back to the jail?
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
5 years ago
That was quick and dirty, in a good way. Thanks.
Is there a follow-up sequel to this when they get her back to the jail?
Thanks Doc! There is a part two but it occurs in the van ride which is re-routed to city hall :blink: :D Part 2 is rated X and I am not sure where to best post that type of story. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :thumbup:
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

The Dungeons section is where to post x-rated stories. That's where you've already posted Part 1 so you're good. You should just post part two here as if posting a reply.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
girlofsteel
Henchman
Henchman

Definitely post part 2. I’m enjoying the writing. Just hope you don’t take the “super” away from the “girl” too quick. I’m also having a hard time picturing Kara’s restraints - an image might help, but the general idea is clear. I love original stories like this, I’m Interested to see where this goes. Congrats and thanks for posting.
Echoes of Destruction - https://bit.ly/36InC8N
Alert Station - https://bit.ly/3iQyHaf
Lost in the Swarm - https://bit.ly/3uMcgZg
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
5 years ago
The Dungeons section is where to post x-rated stories. That's where you've already posted Part 1 so you're good. You should just post part two here as if posting a reply.
Thanks again for the reply. I will post Part 2 here shortly.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

girlofsteel wrote:
5 years ago
Definitely post part 2. I’m enjoying the writing. Just hope you don’t take the “super” away from the “girl” too quick. I’m also having a hard time picturing Kara’s restraints - an image might help, but the general idea is clear. I love original stories like this, I’m Interested to see where this goes. Congrats and thanks for posting.
Thanks for the input. It is much appreciated. I did post the picture that went with this story in the Gallery. I was not able to attach it to the front of this story. I know it can be done and will work on getting up to speed.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Posting the pic here for reference (I hope it's ok).

Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

brdiy wrote:
5 years ago
Posting the pic here for reference (I hope it's ok).

Thanks for your assistance in posting this picture. It is much appreciated.