The Evil Scribe

For the new recruits! Come say hi!
TheEvilScribe

Here Ye, Here Ye!

notable_scribe_by_klausmasterflex.jpg
notable_scribe_by_klausmasterflex.jpg (8.85 KiB) Viewed 1848 times

I am the one known as THE Evil Scribe!

Who I am is not of importance but what I do is.

Where evil strikes, I am there to document it! A heroine falls? An angel corrupted? A hero drained?

I will be there to tell the tale!

Sometimes, I am the engineer of said event but it's like what my mother always told me...

Tales of evil don't write themselves! HA! I've still got it!

Maybe I'll try my hand at being "The EVIL COMEDIAN"! UH HA!

Wait...why aren't you laughing? LAUGH DAMN YOU!

If anyone needs me, i'll be in my tower spying on your spouses and documenting instances where villainy trumps heroism! MWAHA...
*cough* *Gag* *cough* ...m..mwahaha.

- Sincerely,
The Scribe of Evil, The author of your destruction, The corrupter of the incorruptible, Historian of Heroine Peril, Teller of Tales and definitely NOT lonely.

P.S STOP ROLLING YOUR EYES I HAVE FRIENDS OKAY?! They just happen to be books..

P.S.S Feel free to message me! I am keen to get to know fellow peril enthusiasts and make friends! Why you ask? Well...because... I want to...not because...well..ah damn it all to Hades...my books are nagging me to get out more... so I am. There. My P.S.A concludes here. Good Day.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Welcome to the Forum Evil Scribe. There are many here who would be curious to read your tales and become your friends which you obviously don't need desperately. My name is Dr. Dominator and I am the Emissary here, charged with helping you find your way here, to guide you should you have questions and to laugh at your jokes which I assure you I find most amusing. Contact me or Tallyho for assistance. We won't roll our eyes and are prone to writing evil ourselves on occasion.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

He lies,I will roll my eyes.

Welcome!

:rolleyes:
Last edited by tallyho 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

TheEvilScribe wrote:
5 years ago
Here Ye, Here Ye!

notable_scribe_by_klausmasterflex.jpg

I am the one known as THE Evil Scribe!

...my books are nagging me to get out more... so I am. There. My P.S.A concludes here. Good Day.
Top of the Morn' Mr. Evil. From one new member to another I welcome ye and look forward to a regaling of scrumptious tales of heroines in peril, despair and of course...defeat. Oh yes, feel free to us as many smiles as you can. That is looked on as a cherished long time tradition. Mr. Evil...I may be mistaken on that last one...Welcome!
hagarb
Sargeant
Sargeant

Welcome aboard, Mr Evil.
Hey, check my artworks, featuring Batgirl facing a very brutal villain:https://hborges77.deviantart.com/galler ... or-rematch
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

welcome and thanks for the entertaining grand entrance!
TheEvilScribe

@DrDominator9
My thanks good Doctor of Domination! I will remember your admiration of my immense comedic talent! I will not author your destruction... so long as you laugh at my jokes!

@tallyho
Indeed your eyes will roll ......RIGHT AFTER I TEAR THEM FROM YOUR...*cough* .. I mean... thank you! The Evil Scribe salutes you.. The Evil Scribe will not author your destruction......for now.

@McGheeny
Thank you! Welcome to you as well! Indeed, I too look forward to sharing my accounts of heroines humbled before those they would regard as peasants to be scoffed at! I will not author your destruction.

@hagarb
My respect to you good sir! I have witnessed your many victories over the Bat Girl! Indeed it was I posing as a homeless person in the alley behind you! Thank you for welcoming the evil scribe. The scribe, therefor ,will not author your destruction.

@Femina
HA! I knew someone would appreciate my incredible feats of comedic impotence! ...wait...I mean potency....POTENCY I TELL YOU! *sigh*...The Evil Scribe has no molecule of impotence...in any phallus... I mean FACET... IN ANY FACET! Damn it all to Satan's piss pot. The Evil Scribe has authored his own foot into his own mouth. I will not author your destruction.
ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

My, what colorful words and crayons we see with your writing!

Perhaps your tales will help us feel the heroines writhing?

Our future is bright, but maybe...oh no...hahahahhaha, definitely not the heroies.

K

Thanks for joining the fight!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Wait a second....haven't you just shown us all mercy? YOU HAVE NO PLACE HERE!
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hmmmm...victories over Batgirl??? Tell me more.....