Agents of SHIELD, season 6

Avengers, Batman, Superman, etc Discussion about comic mainstream movies and TV shows.
theScribbler
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Agents of SHIELD.

Pretty darn good show. Most seasons have been pretty good (except for start of, and most of season 1, until the very few last episodes that coincided with what happened in Captain America Civil War).

Apologies for not starting this topic earlier than now, like early May. Season's almost over. But there's on demand, and hopefully when season finished it'll be all on netflix.

:cap:

the Scribbler

:christmastree:
If U C Xmas tree on TV show
it's Xmas Activism! :christmas:

:lynda1:
If U C attractive brunette in a movie

it's Dark Haired Women Activism!

Be very careful!
Don't B indoctrinated!
Cover your eyes! & ears!
:tv:
Bugsy
Sargeant
Sargeant

How has it been????? That is a series that I have watched at times and the got sick of (I hated Ward) then came back to when Mockingbird was on!
Lurkndog
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yeah, I bailed in the middle of Season 5, but I'm wondering if they managed to jump back over the shark.

They've won me back before.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

It goes back and forth between good parts and bad since they had to diverge from the MCU movies. Without Coulson as the leader, you have too many chiefs and not enough grunts at SHIELD so it went off in several directions. Only in the last few episodes are they tying all the story lines together and trying to have a single leader directing what they should do. It was more of several movies rather than a coherent series.

Best part is why Mack has partial ownership of Deke's company and his share keeps going up. :)