Fuchsia Fox: "The Enemy Within", by Centurion

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Fuchsia Fox: "The Enemy Within"
By Centurion

Chapter 1 -- Washington, D.C.

The Fuchsia Fox opened the stairwell door and looked down the empty hallway. It was the neat, straight hallway of a classy downtown hotel; the doors on alternate sides seeming to march off into infinity. No one was around. The superheroine felt her pulse pick up a bit with anticipation as she stepped into the hall, high heels making soft thumping sounds on the carpet.

She was in her mid-twenties, with short brunette hair brushing her smooth bare shoulders. Her lean body was clad in reddish-purple ankle boots and miniskirt, leaving her elegant legs bare. Above her toned midriff she wore a matching halter top with that famous fox-head emblem lovingly following the supple contours of her firm B-cups. On her arms she wore elbow-length gloves.

The door to room 1208 was slightly ajar. The Fox thought of the text message which had said that she was to come alone, and once again her pulse quickened as her gloved hand reached out and pushed the door open. The room itself was dark. There was a night light or something in the bathroom, shedding light through the half open door, but it only filled the room with deep shadows. Cautiously the heroine stepped inside, allowing the door to swing shut behind her.

And suddenly a man's strong arm slipped around her sylph-like waist, copping a feel of her pliant boob as he pinned her arms to her sides. The Fox's nubile young body instinctively tensed as his other hand slid upward, holding a damp cloth firmly over her mouth and nose. The sharp scent of chloroform hit her nostrils!

"It's no good resisting, pretty one," the man hissed, holding her tightly.

The Fox began to struggle in her captor's grasp even as she recognized the voice of her husband Martin. Her superior strength should easily be able to break his grip and throw him against the wall -- but then it occurred to her that, without knowing how the furniture was arranged, she might accidentally hurt him. She hesitated for crucial seconds while the chloroform hit her brain almost like a punch, making her head swim. The stunning superheroine's brown eyes fluttered as consciousness began to slip away, her long legs folding up.

"Nnnnnnn," she groaned, as Martin quickly took the cloth away and scooped her body up in his arms.

"Let's make you more comfortable, shall we?" he said, carrying her to the bed and laying her across it.

The Fox's head was still spinning as she felt his fingers take hold of her wrists and remove her bracelets of Ishtar. Her heart leaped in momentary alarm, for without them, she really would be powerless! But then, wasn't that the whole point to this game, and the reason her husband had chosen a hotel room outside their comfort zone?

Martin set her bracelets aside and then got busy tying her to the bed. Keeping her eyes closed, the Fox felt the sensuous touch of padded leather cuffs as he bound them tightly around her gloved wrists, securing her arms above her head. Then he did the same with her ankles, until she was spread-eagled across the four-poster bed, her wrists cuffed to the head posts and her ankles to the foot. Once she was secure, Martin removed her halter top, leaving her pert orbs thrusting upward completely exposed. Jennifer lay back on the sheets, sighing softly with pleasure as her husband released her and stepped back.

Instinctively the Fox gently flexed her slender arms against the restraints, confirming they were tight and firm. After a moment she opened her eyes, blinking as she looked around at the now well-lit room. She jerked her arms against the restraints, wriggling her body against the bedclothes.

"Are you looking for something?" her captor asked mockingly. "This, maybe?" He was holding her halter top in his hands, caressing the satiny fabric where it had once made contact with her flesh. She watched as he laid it across the back of a chair, the Fuchsia Fox logo clearly displayed, the garment tantalizingly out of her reach. "You're not going to be needing it tonight."

The Fox's brown eyes focused on his body, dressed only in a pair of trousers and revealing his bare, muscular chest and gorgeous abs -- her coosh suddenly gushing with moistness in anticipation of what was about to come. For effect, she again tugged uselessly at her restraints, feeling her butt sliding up and down against the satin bed sheets.

"Wh-what's this all about?" she asked, role-playing the part of a captured superheroine. "What do you want from me?"

"You know what it's about," Martin said easily, as he moved around to the foot of the bed and climbed onto the mattress in between her alluring, outstretched legs. "And you know what I want."

The Fox squirmed helplessly in her restraints, her pulse racing excitedly, as she felt his groping male hands caressing her knees, her creamy thighs, her hips. Then his hands were on her sylph-like waist, moving upward along her lean abs, her ribs, until they grabbed her defenseless pert breasts. She gasped out loud with pleasure as her nipples responded, swelling up into hard little bullets as he squeezed her nubile orbs like grapefruits. A moment later his mouth was on her yielding flesh, his tongue riding roughly over her nipples and causing goosebumps to pop up all over her skin.

"D-do what you must to me," the heroine moaned, her supple body writhing underneath him. "but I, I w-won't submit. I won't tell you the access codes..."

His mouth relented for just a moment. "Before I'm done with you, my sexy little slut," he said, "you'll tell me everything I want to know."

Her captor returned to his inquisition, his knees on either side of her lissome torso, holding her body trapped as his hands roughly massaging her tits, her arms held above her head and out of the way by her restraints. Her nipples were so hard with arousal that the slightest touch was exquisite torture, and his lips were on them constantly, licking and sucking. She closed her eyes, unable to fight it, only wanting to surrender.

After an eternity, he retraced his progress downwards along her ribcage, her abs, and her tummy. Gasping for breath, the Fox felt his fingers slipping inside the waistband on her shorts. The helpless girl squirmed against the bed, her caboose rubbing against the sheets while her captor reached under her skirt and pushed her panties to one side, slipping his fingers in between her forcibly splayed legs.

"You wouldn't believe how wet you are down here, babe," her captor said, as his fingers glided gently into her moist coosh, pushing apart her pussy lips and dipping into her slit.

"Unnnnnnnh," the Fox moaned, arching herself amorously against his exploring digits without meaning to, without even thinking about it. As his fingers rubbed in and around her love bud, thinking was out of the question. All thought of resisting him was forgotten.

The Fox could feel his strong hands now on her creamy inner thighs as he leaned forward and put his face into her quivering muff, his mouth closing over her vulva. She felt the gush of her juices as she climaxed under the gentle persuasion of his hot, mobile tongue. The girl lay back, gasping for breath, her eyes rolling back in her head. "Please..." she whispered.

Then she could feel his hands underneath her butt, lifting her slightly off the mattress and stuffing a pillow under her. He paused to quickly take off his trousers and shorts, unveiling his stiff boner in all its glory. The heroine's body seemed to tremble all over with lust at the sight of his erection, so upright and hard. Again she struggled desperately against her restraints as he mounted her, getting his rod into position between her legs.

"Mmm, you're so tight," he said, as his knob poked at her pussy lips as though testing the size of her opening. "So tight and so juicy!"

"Ohgod!" the Fox moaned, as his cock thrust home with one smooth movement. "Please! Please don't..."

"This is just the beginning," the man said into her ear, kissing the side of her neck. "I've got all night. I'm going to fuck you over and over until you can't stand up."

Suddenly his hips began humping against her, slowly at first but gradually building up steam. Splayed out and bound, there was nothing the girl could do except give in to it. She could feel the entire length of his love stick as it was pushed into her, to the hilt of his schlong and then was withdrawn again. In and out like a piston on an engine. In and out with that sweet friction that rubbed her clit exactly the right way and drove her crazy with longing for more!

"Oh please, you're so hard..." the Fox gasped, her eyes glistening with feminine submission, "you're so amazing... Please don't stop..."

It wasn't long before she felt another orgasm rock her body, fireworks seemingly bursting inside her head, closely followed by her captor's own climax, pumping a hot gush of his sperm deep into her vagina. She felt a shudder of ecstasy ripple through his body as he pulled out, still shooting a stream of semen over her belly. His body was hot and steamy as he lay against her with her arm flung around her body.

"Oh God, Martin, that was so amazing!" Jennifer panted, nearly breathless.

"You were fantastic, Angel," her husband replied, his fingers fumbling weakly for the Velcro fasteners for the cuffs at her wrists. He paused in mid-motion. "That part about the access codes -- where did that come from?"

"I have no idea," the girl confessed. "It just sounded good. I thought, hey, it fits perfectly into the whole sexual peril fantasy. Ummm... while we're on the subject, calling me a 'slut', at first I thought it was a little bit much, but then, I have to admit, it really turned me on."

"I wasn’t sure how that might go over," Martin said. "I was trying to act like a sex obsessed villain."

Just then there was a quiet knock on the room door. "Room service!", a male voice called.

"Ah, that must be the pitcher of sangria I ordered," Martin said, rolling off the mattress and pulling on his trousers. "Just in time."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Jennifer asked, still lying spread-eagled on the bed and tugging at her wrist restraints. "Martin, I'm serious!", she scolded, squirming on the bedclothes and jerking at the cuffs, which she knew perfectly well was useless. Without her bracelets, she really and truly couldn't break free. "Don't you dare leave me like this!"

A sly smile came across his face, as Martin ignored her weak protests and went to the door. With his hand on the doorknob he glanced back, making sure that Jennifer's miniskirt was in place covering her sweet coosh before he opened the door and let the bellboy inside. "Just set it there on the table," he said airily, while looking through his wallet for a tip.

Jennifer felt a sudden gush of warm wetness as the bellboy, who looked maybe only eighteen or nineteen years old, stepped around Martin and caught sight of her tied to the bed in the exposed state she was in. He nearly dropped the tray, his eyes bulging in their sockets, taking in every delicious detail -- first her smooth, half-naked body, which he could hardly miss, then on the bondage, then on her elbow length gloves. His gaze wandered to the chair where her halter top was draped with its fox head emblem visible, and suddenly a big bulge appeared in his pants.

"Um... hi!" Jennifer said brightly, interrupting the bellboy’s gaze. She thought, despite the way this must look, he couldn't know that she was the REAL Fuchsia Fox. Quite likely, as far as he knew, she was just a woman playing kinky sex games with her husband. (Which she was!)

Beads of sweat appeared on the bellboy's forehead as he ogled her sweet, flawless coconuts. "You don't... um... need to be r-rescued or anything, do you ma'am?" he stammered as he set down the tray.

Jenn felt a fresh thrill of arousal at what the mere sight of her body was doing to him. Then as payback to Martin for leaving her exposed like he had done, she teased, "If you could just loosen these cuffs," she said, squirming in her bonds just to tease him some more, "that would be great."

"Right," the boy said, reaching blindly for the cuff at her ankle and getting hold of her silken leg instead. He caressed it distractedly while still staring at her inviting, heaving tits. His left hand began slowly traveling up her body, over her exposed flat tummy, then, boldly, but gently, massaging over her right breast, paying special attention to her hardening nipple, as his right hand continued to massage the exposed flesh of her right leg.

Jennifer inadvertently let out a moan of pleasure, feeling the bellboy’s right hand start to pinch her nipple sending shivers down her body. At the same time, his other hand found its way further up her thigh, touching her between her legs, massaging over her mound of pleasure.

Martin paused in awe to take in the sight of the bellboy pawing at his beautiful, vulnerable wife. His excitement growing exponentially as he watched the bellboy’s hands massage more vigorously, both on her breast and her most private parts.

The bellboy felt like he was in an erotic dream, feeling the woman’s perfect breast and feeling the wetness between her legs. He couldn’t resist a moment longer, his probing fingers penetrating inside of the gorgeous woman.

Jennifer was lost in pleasure. The excitement of letting this young man have his way with her, she felt her body melting to the bellboy’s touch. His fingers sliding in and out of her most private parts, all she could think about was how badly she wanted him to get her off. Oh how she SO badly wanted him to fuck her!

Martin’s arousal continued to grow as he watched his wife being brought closer and closer to a crescendo at the hands of this young, perfect stranger. Somehow it felt wrong, but yet, he felt frozen in watching Jennifer surrender herself to the manipulations of the bold bellboy.

To Jennifer, the bellboy’s touch was magical. Waves of pleasure started to flow through her body, causing her to quiver in blissful satisfaction!

Martin could see his wife beginning to orgasm. He was torn between wanting to watch her be totally brought off by another verse wanting to take over to be the one to finish her off. Thinking better of the situation, it took all of his will power to intervene.

“Thanks, champ; I'll take over from here," Martin interrupted, flashing Jennifer a lustful wink as he handed the boy a twenty dollar bill.

"Er... sure," the bellboy murmured, understanding that the gig was up. Slowly, hesitantly, he pulled his fingers out of Jennifer’s soaking pussy and removed his hand from Jenn’s thick, erect nipple atop of her heaving breast. Taking the money without recognition as he stumbled to the door in a blissful daze, unable to take his eyes off of Jennifer's gorgeous body, he stammered, "A-any time you folks need anything... anything at all... just ask for Joey!--"

Martin dismissively closed the door on him.

"Well he's got a great story to tell his friends," Martin chuckled, as he climbed into bed and undid the Velcro fastenings around his wife's ankles and wrists, adding, “Wow, Jenn, that was so amazingly naughty of you.”

Immediately a dainty, glove-sheathed fist punched him in the shoulder. Then two slender feminine arms snaked around him and pulled him close as his wife kissed him passionately on the lips. "Oooooh that was so incredibly exciting," she whispered in between kisses. "You won't believe how wet that again already made me! Please, Martin, I need you to fuck me, right now!"

But just then a bright light flashed in the sky outside the picture window of their hotel room, drawing the two kinky lovers’ immediate attention.

Chapter 2 –

The hotel window faced south toward the National Mall. The light was steady, perfectly white, and seemed to be circling soundlessly over central Washington. Jennifer clutched her robe in front of her as she and Martin climbed off the bed and crept closer to the window.

"What is that?" Martin asked rhetorically. "It's not the running lights of an aircraft. And is it just me, or is it coming this way?" It was true; the light now seemed to be moving in a slow but definite arc in the direction of their hotel.

Jennifer dropped her robe and scooped up her bracelets of Ishtar, slipping them onto her wrists. Instantly there was a flash of light as her halter top appeared on her body with its fox head emblem adorning her breath-taking bust.

The ball of light arrived a few seconds later, hovering right outside the big picture window. It appeared to be about the size of a softball, and up close there were glints of gold flashing within its sphere. It seemed to be dancing in an elaborate but erratic pattern. Jenn had the distinct impression that it had been searching for something and was now somehow celebrating its success. After about a minute, the ball of light backed away from the window and suddenly streaked downward toward street level.

The Fox threw open the window and dashed outside in pursuit, activating her flying powers. Martin cursed under his breath and ran for the door, fumbling for a second with the latches before he burst out into the hallway, overtaking and passing the bellboy as he jumped into the elevator.

In front of the hotel lobby was a covered driveway where guests handed over their cars to red-coated valets. The superheroine had been expecting the ball of light to lead her a merry chase all over the city, but to her surprise it only dived straight down, zipped under this awning, and came to a halt in the middle of the parking lot where it hovered, quivering as if with anticipation.

The Fox alighted on the asphalt surface, keeping her graceful legs braced, her arms loose at her sides, ready for anything.

The ball seemed to unfold and expand, extending little streamers at right angles until it became a rectangular four by seven-foot doorway. As Jennifer watched, three male figures stepped through. They were all around six foot four, muscular he-man types dressed in black full body armor, with helmets that covered their entire heads leaving only a broad slit for their eyes and a smaller slit about the level of their mouths. As a weapon, each carried a black rod about three feet long.

"You are the Earth girl called the Fuchsia Fox?" one the trio said, his deep voice echoing slightly as it came out the mouth grid of his helmet.

The Fox was aware that the parking valets and quite a few of the hotel guests had come running out of the lobby to see what the commotion was. She saw Martin, with the bellboy named Joey following right on his heels. Thankfully they were keeping to a safe distance for now, staring at the armored men with a mixture of apprehension and curiosity.

"Yes, I am," the heroine answered, boldly stepping forward. "What do you want with me?"

"You are wanted by the High Council of Zumeria," the man said haughtily, pointing his rod toward her in a belligerent way. "Hold out your wrists." The other two men were holding a pair of steel handcuffs with a foot long metal bar between them, obviously to place them on her.

Zumeria! That was the alien planet that Jennifer's mother was from! "Wait just a minute," the Fox said, planting her fists on her hips. "You can't just arrest me without first telling me what I'm being charged with. I know my rights under the Code of--"

"I said hold out your wrists!" the alien interrupted, taking a step forward and thrusting the tip of his black rod toward her lovely chest as if to prod her with it.

The spunky superheroine instinctively side-stepped before the weapon could make contact, knocking the man's forearm and rod to one side, spinning with a roundhouse kick that struck his armored body, sending him sprawling face-first on the parking lot asphalt. "Let's be polite, shall we?" Jennifer said smugly, as the spectators around the hotel entrance made sounds of approval.

The other two aliens set down the manacles and lunged forward with their rods. The Fox eluded one with a high kick which sent the man tumbling off to one side, but the other's rod tagged her ribcage before she could evade. Instantly, a surge of energy arced across her invisible force shield, jangling her nerve endings from head to foot with excruciating pain that caused the cocky superheroine double over. Her attacker followed through by swinging his rod and striking her right between her shoulder blades, compelling Jennifer to drop to all fours.

Bracing herself with her hands on the ground, the Fox kicked out at him. The alien parried her boot, but the heroine twisted in mid air, bringing up her other leg and sending him flying on his back. Landing catlike on her feet, the Fox ducked the second alien's swing, countering with punch right in his abs, her super-strength knocking him to the ground.

The Fox turned to face the leader of the trio just as he stepped up and thrust the end of his rod into the superheroine's stomach. A seemingly solid wave of concussive force shot forth from the alien device which threw her lissome young body twenty feet, slamming against the side of a parked car so hard that she put a deep dent in it and then collapsed to the ground, stunned. The spectators groaned out loud.

The three aliens exchanged arrogant looks. "Come along, Earth girl," the leader sneered. "Don't make us hurt you any more than necessary." He gestured toward his companions and the two aliens swaggered over to the Fox, each grabbing one slender arm and yanking the dazed superheroine roughly to her feet.

Not yet out of the fight, though, the Fox grabbed hold of the belts of their black armored suits and gave a hard yank, bashing the men's bodies together with all her strength. There was a CLANK! as they collided chest to chest and bounced back. At the same time the saucy superheroine leaped, kicking off from one alien's broad chest, spinning in mid air and bringing her silken knee down on the other's shoulders, dropping them both simultaneously.

The leader raised his rod, firing a blinding white energy projectile. Jennifer crossed her wrists in front of her, effectively giving herself a double layer of her force shield at the point of impact and deflecting the missile without harm to her. Instantly the sassy super-lady went into a forward somersault, kicking the weapon to one side as her fist smacked into his helmet, staggering him. Her left hand grabbed hold of his shoulder piece, getting ready to punch him again.

"Stop this at once!" commanded a male voice, seemingly out of nowhere.

A fourth man had stepped through the glowing doorway. He wasn't wearing a helmet, and he appeared to be in his late-thirties, handsome-looking with curly black hair and a short beard. His tanned, muscular body was dressed in a light, sleeveless tunic of gold fabric, the chest emblazoned with a rising sun design -- a red hemisphere with five fiery rays issuing from it. In his right hand he carried a six-foot long white staff whose head forked in a V shape. He touched that staff lightly against the Fox's bare back, making contact with the smooth skin between her shoulder blades. Instantly the stunning superheroine felt a wave of paralysis sweep over her nubile body, then a dark shroud seemed to close over her head. Her eyes fluttered and she collapsed in an unconscious heap.

The three armored men scrambled painfully into kneeling positions, bowing their heads respectfully at the newcomer. "Thank you for pacifying her, my lord," one of them said.

"Bind her," he commanded shortly, glancing distastefully at the Earth people in the background who were witnesses to all of this. They seemed subdued and a little bit fearful, although one or two seemed to be recording the event on some primitive device. That was no concern of his. The three armored men laid hands on the Fox and clamped the steel cuffs around the superheroine's wrists, securing her arms behind her.

"Who are you?" Martin demanded, rushing forward from the awestruck crowd. "Where are you taking her?"

The gold-clad alien raised one eyebrow. "My name is Nusku," he said imperiously. "Where I am taking her in no concern of yours, Earth man. Go about your business."

"It IS my business," Martin said stubbornly. "She's my-- she's my friend."

Nusku's dark eyes looked him over long and hard, as if trying to judge how deeply this stubbornness ran. "Then know, friend," he said, "that she has merely been summoned by the High Council to assist in answering certain questions. If she is innocent, she has nothing to fear."

Two of the men picked up the Fuchsia Fox in between them, one taking her silken legs and the other hooking his hands underneath her slender arms. They carried her like this through the glowing portal. Nusku spun on his heel and followed them without another word, the third armored man bringing up the rear. A moment later the doorway simply disappeared.

"Hey what's up do you think?" someone in the crowd asked. "What do those aliens want with the Fox?" The crowd murmured amongst themselves as they began to trickle back inside the lobby, leaving Martin to stand for a moment in the cold night, looking up at the stars and wondering when he would see his wife again.

Further back in the shadows, the bellboy lurked, seeing Martin’s concern. Then it struck him, that woman from the hotel room, that was definitely NOT just some wife cosplaying with her husband. That was the REAL Fuchsia Fox! It had to be!

Chapter 3 –

The command center of Nusku's spaceship was a roughly oval room with gigantic viewing screens curving around fully half of the walls, showing a spectacular view of the planet Earth. Two attractive young women wearing tight white hot pants and clingy tops that left their right arms and shoulders bare were standing at attention next to two reclining control couches.

"Lieutenant Kadi -- direct our course toward home sector," Nusku ordered imperiously.

"At once, my lord," said one of the girls, possessing long black hair with purple highlights. She took her seat, busily programming commands into her console as the other girl took her own station. "Course set and executing now." The viewing screens suddenly displayed a flash of tachyons as the ship jumped into hyperspace.

Nusku then turned to the three soldiers clad in black armor. "Place her here," he commanded, pointing to a spot in the approximate center of the room.

The two men laid the Fuchsia Fox down on the deck. They lifted up the beautiful superheroine's sleek torso enough to unfasten and remove her halter top, then they stepped back, handing the skimpy fuchsia garment over to the senior man. Behind the eye slits of their helmets the eyes of all three of them bulged salaciously at the sight of the girl's sweet, naked coconuts, so firm and perfect with their nipples peaked.

"She is wearing power bracelets, my lord," the senior man said, as he in turn handed the Fox's halter top to Nusku. "We cannot remove them. Should I put an inhibitor collar on her as well?"

"That will not be necessary," Nusku said brusquely, rubbing the flimsy feminine garment between his fingers as he studied its fox head chest emblem. Resting the foot of his staff on the deck, he gave it a slight turn. A shimmering, cylinder-shaped force field about two meters in diameter rose up from the deck around the girl, encircling and imprisoning her within that spot.

"You're dismissed," Nusku said to the soldiers, letting go of his staff which remained standing upright. The three armored men remained where they were, obviously and shamelessly ogling the captive superheroine's succulent breasts. "Must I repeat myself?" Nusku snapped irritably, and the men reluctantly turned and marched away, disappearing through a sliding doorway along the edge of the room. The Zumerian glanced up at the viewing screens, watching the multicolored streaks of light shooting past the ship as it cruised silently through hyperspace.

Presently the Fox began to stir. Finding herself stretched out on the floor with her halter top gone and a tanned, muscular male looking down at her shapely body, the alluring brunette sat bolt upright, gasping with shock. Her heart was thumping in her chest, her exposed skin flushed with embarrassment as her soft B-cups jiggled, unprotected and vulnerable in the hunk's view. Her slender arms flexed uselessly against the steel cuffs which restrained her, preventing her from cupping her hands protectively over her tits.

Almost immediately the Fox noticed the shimmering effect in the air surrounding her, and she recognized the operation of a force field. Briefly the superheroine considered the idea of testing its strength, but with her arms shackled behind her, that didn't seem like a very smart move. It would be a pretty undignified way of introducing herself if the force field knocked her back on her ass. Instead she looked sullenly upward at her handsome captor, who was still holding her halter top in his hands, fondling it.

"Are you in the mood to tell me what's going on?" the Fox asked, trying to sound angry and defiant.

"There is no need to fear me, Earth girl," he said calmly. "I am Nusku, Justicar of the High Council of Zumeria." He touched the handle of his staff again and a cushioned sofa rose up from the floor underneath Jennifer, lifting her along with it. Nusku's piercing eyes settled on her flawless little B-cups, quietly savoring their soft contours, but in a respectful way, not in the lewd or prurient way the soldiers in black had.

The Fox felt her cheeks redden from his examination. "I don't understand. What have I done?"

"All will become clear to you," the Justicar said, "when we arrive at the council chambers." He held up her halter top so that her chest emblem was visible. "The Fox," he commented. "An animal of the planet Earth taken to represent swiftness and agility, as well as craftiness. I have been told that you live up to this emblem. Is that true?"

"I... I don't know," the girl confessed, taken totally by surprise by change of subject. "Who told you that?"

At this point Lieutenant Kadi, the dark-haired Zumerian pilot, left her console and approached them. "The ship is steady on course, my lord," she said, respectfully standing at attention with her slender arms by her sides and her chest thrust out. Her lean young body seemed to be quivering with suppressed excitement as her eyes appraisingly looked over the Fox's nubile frame, sitting perched on the sofa with her sweet, delicious orbs in full view. "Do you have any further orders, sir?" she added, almost as if she were gently nudging her commander to remember something he had forgotten.

Nusku suddenly seemed a little flustered. "Oh... yes, Kadi," he said gruffly. "Bring our guest some food."

"Right away, sir!" the dark-haired girl said, and it seemed to Jennifer that she was barely hiding a superior smirk as she executed a smart, military about-face and hurried away to obey his order.

The Justicar took a step toward the Fox, reaching straight through the force field barrier as though it were water. Bound and defenseless, the girl couldn't help but stiffen with anxiety, wondering what his intentions were. But he merely reached behind her and released the manacles that bound her wrists. As he removed her restraints, he offered the superheroine her halter top back in exchange. With a nod, he turned and left the room, disappearing through a sliding door.

Jennifer was still clutching the garment to her bosom, her nipples making hard little peaks of embarrassment, as Kadi returned carrying a covered tray in one hand. "Sorry about that, Daughter of Ishtar," the Zumerian said. "Standard procedure with prisoners is to secure anything that might be used as a weapon. That's a psycho-reactive fabric costume. Not that the soldiers need any excuse to strip a female. What else can you expect from clone warriors?"

"Um, clone warriors?" Jennifer said, self-consciously wriggling into her costume.

"Cloned embryos, artificially aged to adulthood in a matter of days," Kadi said, smiling as she watched the girl dress. "All male, of course. They act like brutes, always trying to ogle us women. I wouldn't mind that so much, but they never take off their armor. You'll see what I mean if you're with us any length of time, Daughter of Ishtar."

"Please call me Jennifer," the Fox said, anxious to stay on her jailor's good side.

"Jennifer," the Zumerian repeated, passing the covered tray through the force field; evidently the field was designed to allow passage one way for the convenience of the jailors. "You do look remarkably like your mother."

Jenn lifted the cover and found a bowl full of a tasty vegetarian dish that she was familiar with from her last trip in her mother's starship. "It's funny," she said as she ate, "but I don't think I've ever met a male Zumerian before today. I always had the impression that Zumeria was dominated by women."

"For generations it was," Kadi said. "But about a month ago, General Ninurta achieved a stunning victory over the Slaad. It was a dreadful battle; even Ishtar came out of it badly hurt. That victory won Ninurta the leadership of the council. He has made a lot of changes. It was his idea to create the clone warriors, for example. We are definitely noticing an upsurge in testosterone everywhere," she added with a mischievous laugh.

Suddenly her mouth popped open as if she had said something she shouldn't. "But I wouldn't want you to think that there was any undue friction between the sexes!" she added quickly. "Sexual equality has always been one of Zumeria's most basic principles!"

"I'm glad to hear that," Jenn smiled. "On Earth we sometimes say that men are from Mars and women are from Venus. We don't really mean it, but it does sometimes feel like men come from a completely different planet."

"That's very true," Kadi laughed, tossing her long dark hair. "I am very devoted to my lord Nusku, but even he has moments when he baffles me. I would be blind not to notice that he has some affection for Commander Ishtar. But when we heard that she had been arrested for treason, he didn't even--"

"Wait a second!" Jennifer blurted. "Ishtar has been arrested? When did this happen?"

"I thought you knew," Kadi said, as a panicked look suddenly appeared on her face. "I shouldn't say any more." Quickly she retreated.

"No! Wait!" the Fox protested, lunging forward and bouncing back from the solid force field barrier. "Please! You've got to tell me!" the girl pleaded, slamming the flats of her hands uselessly against the force field. "Why has Ishtar been arrested? What has she done?"

But the Zumerian officer only shook her head as she hurried back to her console.

Chapter 4 –

The capitol of Zumeria was a sprawling city of rounded domes and graceful towers, interspersed with green parks and multilevel gardens. The ship's rectangular quantum doorway opened on top of a raised platform of brick encompassed by a golden railing. Nusku and Kadi stepped through, followed by the Fuchsia Fox, her wrists handcuffed in front of her with a foot- long steel rod to keep her hands apart. The three black-armored clone warriors brought up the rear, their eyes glued to the girl's tight little tush, peeking from under that sassy little miniskirt as she walked.

The Fox haughtily ignored the men, sparing them not a single thought as she looked all around her at the breath-taking loveliness of the city -- the trees of the park waving gently overhead, and beyond them slender towers rising into the blue sky, with air vehicles skimming between them. Just across from the platform was a huge white building like a cathedral. "It's beautiful!" she gasped.

"Yes it is," Kadi said, with a smile. "I hope I'll get the chance to show you around the city once your, er, business with the council is concluded."

"Come!" Nusku commanded, giving the dark-haired woman a stern look as he led the way across a bridge and into the second floor of the building. Jenn glanced over the parapet at the hundreds of pedestrians of both sexes walking past on the street below; she had the impression that this was a private entrance for official business only.

Once inside, the procession followed a corridor made of some highly polished stone similar to marble. They came to an atrium which reminded Jenn of the National Archives Rotunda, where dozens of men and women in uniforms of all colors crossed paths on various errands, each one of whom seemed to freeze for a moment to take a second look at the beautiful prisoner in fuchsia spandex. Jennifer couldn't help wondering if it was because of her resemblance to her mother.

Following Nusku, the party stepped onto a disc which carried them all upward through the building several levels. They disembarked and at last came to a doorway guarded by two more of those black-armored soldiers. Nusku and Kadi halted at this point. "Proceed into the council chambers, Daughter of Ishtar," the Justicar said. "We will wait here." He gave the Fox a gentle shove in between her shoulder blades.

Jenn felt a lump in her throat as she thought about what might be waiting for her in there. Her slim arms flexed in her handcuffs as she stepped inside, the three clone warriors falling in behind her as an escort. A heavy door immediately slid shut behind them.

The chamber had the appearance of a small, hexagonal arena. High overhead was a dome. A broad aisle led to a central area surrounded on four sides by tiers of seats, all of which were currently empty. Two narrower aisles led off at oblique angles to two smaller side doors. Directly opposite the entrance was a raised judicial bench where five men were sitting, all wearing ruby red robes. They looked down with interest as the Fox entered.

But as the superheroine approached the center of the room, she saw another person already there. Ishtar! The beautiful Zumerian space commander truly was the spitting image of Jennifer, only older. Her alluring, sylph-like body was dressed in her form-fitting sapphire blue body suit leaving her left arm and shoulder deliciously bare, as well as her right leg. Her weapons -- her gold tiara, her jeweled choker and her arm bracelets -- had been taken from her. In addition, her wrists were bound in handcuffs similiar to the Fox's, except that they were attached to the ends of a four foot long yoke which rested across her exquisite shoulders, holding her arms raised on either side.

"Mother! Are you all right?" the Fox blurted, rushing to her side, her miniskirt swishing around her creamy thighs.

"Jennifer?" Ishtar frowned, overwhelmed for a moment by the younger girl's unexpected appearance. Quickly she turned on the five people sitting above her on the bench. "Why has my daughter been brought here?" she demanded. "Ninurta? Would you actually hold my daughter as a hostage? Where are Enlil and Damkina? They would never permit this."

"Nonsense, Commander," said the middle-aged man sitting in the middle of the row. He was clean-shaven, with gray hair so short that it was nearly a buzz cut. Like all Zumerians he was handsome, in a strong and domineering way. The smile he now turned upon the two chained women was like that of an indulgent father. The Fox realized that this must be General Ninurta, whom Kadi had told her had lately become the head of the High Council.

"Enlil and Damkina have personal business which keeps them away," he said. "Your daughter has merely been brought here in order to talk some sense into you. I am told that she resisted the soldiers who were sent for her, which is the reason she had to be restrained, for her own protection. You know how easily frightened these children from primitive cultures can be."

The other four council members nodded in agreement, leaning forward to ogle the Fox's youthful figure with obvious pleasure. Jennifer could practically feel the weight of their eyes on her pert bust, following her sleek curves all the way down her legs.

"My daughter is not a primitive," Ishtar declared, raising one aristocratic eyebrow. "If she resisted your grotesque clone warriors, she must have had a good reason."

Ninurta shook his head gently, as if to say look what I have to put up with. "Ishtar, stop being so stubborn. I know that you've been under a great deal of strain. You were nearly killed during the assault on the Slaad stronghold. You only came out of the medical center a few days ago. But I am nearing the end of my patience. All you have to do is order that ship of yours to hand over the data in his computers and all charges will be dropped. You can take your daughter away for an extended rest period if you like. Be reasonable."

"Mother, what is he talking about?" Jennifer asked. She knew about Ishtar's intelligent starship, Tammuz, and how loyal he was to her.

"Not so fast, Ninurta," Ishtar said, suddenly rushing up toward the bench. With her wrists fastened to the yoke across her silken shoulders, her firm, flawless breasts were free to bounce slightly against the front of her sapphire blue costume, which the council members greedily scrutinized. "You've made a lot of changes since you've been head of the council. I come out of the medical center to find that I am forbidden access to my own ship. Council members suddenly go missing. I see that they're back now," she said, casting a withering glance at the other four people seated at the bench, "but they were unavailable for days when I tried to contact them. Worse yet we have these clone banks churning out warriors in black armor."

"Necessary for the security of our beloved empire," Ninurta said.

"We never needed anything like them before," Ishtar replied.

"That is not your decision to make," the head of the council said sternly. "I grow tired of arguing with you. Earth girl, talk some sense into your mother."

The Fox felt her cheeks flush hot at unexpectedly being brought into the argument this way. "Mother?" she said, reaching across, awkwardly with the handcuffs on, and softly touching the older woman's beautiful face.

At first Ishtar flinched away, but then she turned to look her daughter in the eyes. It was a face that did seem to have a few more wrinkles and worry lines since the last time Jenn had seen it. During the journey, Kadi had eventually told her more about the battle that Ishtar and Ninurta had fought against the Slaad, which had included Ishtar's defeat. The younger girl couldn't help wondering if she had suffered emotional damage as well. Was this a case of PTSD -- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?

"Mother, do you want to talk about it?" Jenn whispered.

Ishtar closed her eyes for a moment, as if struggling to shut out a painful memory. "You've never seen the Slaad, have you?" she said. "They're disgusting, frog-like things. Big heads, bulbous eyes, skinny arms and legs, slimy skins..." On the high bench, the eight men and women of the council stirred silently in their seats, exchanging looks.

"Ninurta led the attack with his assault team," Ishtar continued in a low voice. "I stayed in orbit with Tammuz to take out the battlecruisers. It got pretty hairy at one point and I had to go down personally to help. Ninurta and I were wading through hordes of them. Tammuz was scanning us both so that he could pull us out if worse came to worse."

She paused and drew in a shuddering breath, her lips trembling. "Then there was a last-ditch assault by their elite guard. Ninurta swung his battle mace, brought the whole building down directly on top of us. He took most of it. I fought my way over to him, but four of their Executioners jumped me and overpowered me. The next thing I knew, I was being carried out of the wreckage, my battle armor shredded. There wasn't a single part of my body that wasn't bruised or bleeding. I passed out, and I woke up here in the capitol Medical Center. They said I'd been in a coma for two weeks."

"Oh mother..." Jennifer said, tears glistening in her eyes as she caressed Ishtar's cheek. "It's all right. I'm here for you. I'll help you through this."

Ishtar's jaw muscles clenched. "But don't you see? This doesn't explain why my ship is under lock-down, and why he's so desperate to get hold of those sensor scans."

"We've been through this," Ninurta said wearily. "It is a matter of state security. Why must you be so stubborn?"

"Because I'm starting to doubt if you really ARE Ninurta," Ishtar said, her brown eyes staring at him intently.

"Now you're just being paranoid," the head of the council scoffed.

"According to our intelligence," Ishtar said to her daughter, "the Slaad had been experimenting with cellular metamorphosis templates, altering their outer forms for camouflage purposes."

"Ishtar, my patience has reached its limit," Ninurta said, suddenly motioning toward the three black-armored soldiers who had escorted them to the chamber. The soldiers raised their weapons, aiming at the Fox. "I grow tired of asking. Order your ship to allow me full access, or my men will execute your daughter, right here and now."

The two chained and defenseless women shrank back together from the soldiers, the Fox's heart pounding inside her chest as she stared down the barrels of those three black rods. Ishtar's eyes opened wide with shock as she looked from one to another of the other four council members. "I can't believe you would all go along with this!" she blurted, but all four of them sat back nonchalantly in their seats as if nothing unusual were happening.

"What is your answer?" Ninurta smirked. "Are you going to cooperate, or watch your daughter die?"

Chapter 5 –

"Sweetheart, I'm sorry," Ishtar whispered, her heart thumping with fear. The thick metal yoke across her shoulders held her arms raised, leaving her exquisite body vulnerable. "This thing has an inhibitor built in. It renders me powerless."

The Fuchsia Fox huddled up close against the Zumerian commander's slim, sylph-like torso, her skin quivering with dread as she stared at the three weapons leveled at them both by the black-armored soldiers. "Are you sure about this, mother?" she murmured in reply, her fingers anxiously caressing the silky fabric of Ishtar's sapphire blue costume.

"Darling, I'd stake my own life gladly for the security of my home," Ishtar replied. "But ask me to sacrifice the life of my only daughter? I couldn't do that. I'll give Ninurta what he wants. I'll order Tammuz to open his files. You'll be safe--"

"Mother, listen to what I'm saying," the Fox said, turning to face her. "Are you sure about this?"

"Yes, I'm sure," Ishtar said flatly. "But I can't ask you to--"

"Then I'm standing with you," Jennifer said stubbornly. As her mother opened her mouth to protest, she went on. "Who am I? I'm the Daughter of Ishtar. How could you expect me to do less?"

"How very touching," Ninurta said, standing up from his seat behind the judge's bench. "Kill the girl! But don't harm the woman!" The soldiers took aim.

The Fox flexed her glove-sheathed arms, drawing strength from her bracelets of Ishtar and snapping the steel handcuffs from her wrists. Quickly the spunky superheroine crossed her wrists in front of her as the soldiers opened fire, her alluring legs bracing her body as the energy beams hit her force shield and rebounded, throwing the burly men across the floor like bowling pins.

The members of the council jumped to their feet in astonishment. Ishtar seemed just as surprised. "Why didn't you have an inhibitor collar on?" she gulped.

"You can thank Nusku next time you see him," Jenn smirked. "He's kind of sweet on you." The girl held up her right wrist and concentrated. A tiny blue bead appeared on the leading edge of her bracelet, whipping around and around for a second or two before becoming a thin beam of energy which sliced through Ishtar's restraining yoke like a hot knife through butter. The pole snapped and fell to the floor.

"Very clever," Ninurta said. The skin of his face seemed to quiver, his gray hair disappearing as his whole head swelled up, now tinted a sickly, bilious green, dotted here and there with warts. His shoulders hunched as his arms, protruding from the sleeves of his robe, grew longer and thinner with scimitar shaped claws at the ends. His eyes bulged upward grotesquely, his mouth stretching wide from ear to ear as the transformation into a frog-like Slaad was completed. "My real name is Ghor, and I think the time for deception has passed."

Behind him, the other four members of the council also transformed into Slaads. All five discarded their robes, holding short black blaster rods in their hands.

Ghor's wide mouth curled in a smile as he saw the three stunned soldiers also getting to their feet. "Do you think that the two of you, without weapons, can take on all of us?"

"Ah, but it won't just be the two of us," the Fox said smugly, glancing demuredly down at her bust. A tiny electronic drone the size of a firefly emerged from her mouth-watering cleavage and hovered in the air beside her cheek. "The Justicar has been broadcasting this entire thing over the internal security net," Jenn added, her cheeks blushing slightly as she thought about the view Nusku and Kadi had been enjoying from between her two succulent coconuts all this time. "As we primitives on Earth say, it looks like the jig is up."

"I will kill you myself!" Ghor yelled in rage, tensing his frog-like legs and springing over the bench.

He was intercepted by Ishtar's fist, smacking him in the gut and knocking the breath out of him. "Keep your slimy paws off of my daughter," the Zumerian beauty said, turning and flinging him across the room.

Suddenly the air seemed to be thick with blaster beams, criss-crossing from both directions as the soldiers fired from one side and the Slaad from the other. The Fox's sleek young body was blur of motion as she dodged and evaded with a graceful forward somersault, kicking off from the bench and reversing direction toward the soldiers, bowling them over like a beautiful fuchsia cannon ball.

Ishtar grimaced at the sting of blaster beams hitting her own personal force shield, but they didn't deter the Zumerian goddess from kneeling down and taking a grip on the bench. Her smooth shoulders flexed as her arms uprooted the entire bench and threw it across the room into the third tier of seats, taking the four Slaad with it.

Meanwhile the soldiers rallied, using their rods as hand-to-hand weapons. The Fox side-stepped the first, knocking him twenty feet with a one-two punch to his armored breastplate, ducked a slashing attack from the second as her body spun and swept his legs out from under him, then completed the spin by bringing her gorgeous gam up into the third warrior's face with a sensuous swish of that sexy miniskirt. His helmet went flying, revealing that he too was a frog-like Slaad warrior.

Just then there was a loud CRASH! as the security door split down the middle. Nusku and Kadi charged into the council chamber, the Justicar with his staff weapon and his lieutenant armed with a slender silver blaster rod of her own. Energy beams darted out, taking down two of the Slaad before they knew what hit them, but another crossfire erupted as the remaining two returned fire.

"Glad you could join the party," Ishtar said, smiling warmly at Nusku as a blaster beam narrowly missed her.

"I wouldn't have missed it," the Justicar replied, generating a shield of force from his staff to protect their front.

Just then the Fox caught sight of Ghor ducking down one of the narrow aisles and disappearing through the side door. "No you don't," the sassy super-girl said grimly, charging after him with Kadi right on her heels.

On the other side of the door was a corridor. Two more Slaad warriors in black armor came running with their weapons at ready. Jennifer dodged energy bolts, her lean body twisting in the narrow space to deliver a roundhouse kick to the first soldier's chest, ducking under a slash from the second as she punched him in the stomach, and then flipping him over her shoulder and into the wall almost without breaking stride. Kadi gingerly slipped past the fallen soldiers, her dark hair whisking over her shoulder as she kept up the pace.

The corridor made a sharp turn to the left, where three more Slaad were waiting to ambush the two young women. These were without black armor or energy weapons, only their own slimy green bodies armed with their natural razor-sharp claws. The Fox couldn't help grimacing with disgust as the first two swarmed over her, grappling and trying to pin her against the wall of the corridor while the third leaped with a hiss upon Kadi, who let out an involuntary scream of fright.

Their claws being no match for the Fox's invisible force shield, the Slaad warriors grabbed her lissome body in a wrestling hold, their repulsively hairless amphibian arms slithering around her slender waist and encircling her exquisite torso in an attempt to squeeze her into submission. Jennifer's silken skin crawled at the touch of their slimy flesh as she struggled in their grasp.

Kadi, having no force shield, dodged the third Slaad's assault, firing her slim blaster rod. The energy bolt missed, allowing the warrior to bear her to the floor, his claws slashing two parallel rips in her clingy white one-shouldered top. The spunky Zumerian girl squirmed underneath the creature's bulk, her slender arms extended stiffly to hold his enormous head at bay. His bulbous frog eyes rolled with lecherous pleasure as his long, mucus-covered tongue protruded from his wide mouth to lick her smooth, swanlike neck.

The Fox gathered her strength and broke free from her two assailants, her silken knee slamming into the first one's crotch and sending him tumbling backward. The other tried to tighten his bear hug around her ribcage, his webbed hands grabbing at her supple young orbs and squeezing. The superheroine kicked backward and drove the Slaad hard against the corridor wall, breaking his grip as her lean young body pivoted and flipped him across to the opposite wall.

Just then -- ZAP! Kadi had managed to work her blaster rod around into a position where she could get off a stun shot at her own attacker. "Yuck!" the Zumerian girl said as she rolled the inert carcass off of her. The Fox gave her a hand, pulling Kadi to her feet, breathing hard with her perfect breast playing peekaboo with the slashes in her tight white one-shoulder top.

"You want to sit the rest of this out?" Jennifer asked her.

"Not a chance," Kadi said breathlessly, holding her blaster rod in fighting position. "Lead on, Daughter of Ishtar!"

The corridor ended in a set of double doors which were in the process of sliding shut even as they rounded the corner. "Restricted Access: High Council Only!" read the sign. Jennifer put on a desperate burst of speed to catch the door before it could close and lock them out.

The room beyond was a laboratory. Along both walls were rows and rows of sealed plastic tubes lying horizontally, each one of them connected to elaborate machinery. There must have been a hundred of them, in two levels stacked atop of one another. Toward the far end was a pool about ten feet across and two feet deep, filled with some greenish liquid.

"Oh no!" Kadi moaned, her heart sinking. "It's the creche where the clone warriors are made!"

"That is correct," said Ghor, standing on the far side of the room beside the main console. He pressed a button and immediately there was a deep hydraulic hiss. The top of each and every tube began to slide open in unison. Before the two heroines' horror-stricken eyes, a hundred Slaad warriors stirred to life and began to sit up inside the tubes.

Chapter 6 –

"It was a perfect plan," Ghor gloated, his frog-like eyes bulging. "Ninurta had fallen in battle, but there was still Ishtar to contend with. Even if I managed to best her, what then? Enlil or Nin-hursag would have come. We didn't have the troops to fight off the Zumerians indefinitely."

"So you took Ninurta's place?" Kadi said, shocked.

"For the last month I have ruled the High Council from within, molding it to my own ends," the Slaad replied. "I set up the clone banks, and then one by one replaced the other members of the council with my elite warriors."

"It's almost a pity your plan has come crashing down around your ears," the Fox said flexing her glove-sheathed fists. "Not that you have ears. Tympanums, maybe."

"Who says?" Ghor smirked. "These hundred warriors will easily overpower the two of you, and then Ishtar and Nusku. I will still rule the council."

"Not if I can help it," Jennifer glowered, watching the dozens of cloned Slaad beginning to climb out of their growth acceleration tubes.

"We have one chance," Kadi said breathlessly. "They're disoriented. If we can get to the main console, we can cancel the release program and seal them inside the tubes before they get out."

"Let's do it!" the Fox said, charging down the length of the laboratory, her graceful legs leaping over the tubes, her body dodging the webbed hands of the clone warriors as they reached out to make a grab at her sensuous body in passing. As she drew level with the pool, Ghor ignited a laser sword and came to meet her.

The Fox felt the sting of the energy blade as it slashed across her invisible force shield, leaving a seering scorch mark across her buffed abs. The spunky superheroine spun around with a roundhouse kick to the Slaad lord's face, but he was quick enough to catch her exquisite ankle with his webbed hand. He seemed immensely powerful considering his dumpy, frog-like body. With hideous strength he flung the girl across one of the open creches. The cloned warrior immediately grabbed Jennifer's breasts, groping her soft orbs and holding her down as Ghor took aim with his sword.

Desperately the Fox bucked her lithe body out of the trap, flipping her legs up and over just as the laser sword came down upon the unfortunate clone, cutting him cleanly in half. The heroine was on her feet instantly, miniskirt swishing around her silken thighs as she sprang over the tube and smacked her right fist into the side of Ghor's head.

Meanwhile, Kadi sprinted down the other side of the lab, making for the control console. Her sleek young body leaped over a growth tube only to stumble as something cold and clammy latched itself around her trim ankle, tripping her up. The Zumerian girl gasped as a clone warrior half-slithered out of his creche, landing on top of her and pinning her lissome frame to the floor. Frantically she tried to bring her blaster rod around, but his other hand grabbed her wrist, holding her trapped and helpless.

Ghor's laser sword whined through the air as it slashed again. The Fox crossed her wrists, parrying the blow as she dove forward, driving both fists into his broad amphibian chest. The Slaad lord staggered backward even while he aimed another swipe which the heroine managed to duck, rolling to one side to see what she could do to help Kadi. The sword flashed again along the Fox's mostly bare back, hurting like a son of a bitch and severing the rear strap of her halter top.

"AHH!" Jennifer cried. Feeling her fuchsia top fluttering loosely against her pliant little breasts, the stunning super-babe went into a spectacular sideways flip, bringing her ankle boot up into the Slaad's wrist and sending his sword flying to the other side of the lab. Springing to her feet, the Fox came to grips with the creature, aiming a left uppercut to the fleshy underside of his jaw.

Just then two of the clones grabbed the heroine from behind, holding her arms behind her while Ghor reached out and seized the dangling front of her halter top, stripping the flimsy garment right off of her! Jennifer gasped in shock as her luscious little boobs jiggled free, while at the same time the Slaad's right hand shot out to latch around her slender throat. The next thing the Fox knew she had been thrown into the two-foot deep pool, with the creature on top of her and holding her down.

It quickly became evident why the water was tinted green. The pool was filled with squishy ribbons of slimy spawn -- seemingly endless strings of dark-green, wriggling Slaad eggs the size of footballs. The heat from the Fox's heavenly young body seemed to excite them. Within moments a dozen of the eggs had hatched into tadpoles and were swimming around her torso like enormous green sperm with their rubbery tails thrashing and flapping in between her silken legs and around her vulnerable naked tits. Both of the heroine's hands were busy fending off Ghor, leaving her body defenseless, her skin quivering with disgust as she felt the repulsive things nuzzling at her perky nipples.

"I cannot tell you what a pleasure this is going to be, Daughter of Ishtar!" the Slaad lord smirked, stepping into the pool with her and straddling her. The two clone warriors hovered the edge of the pool, pinning her arms and holding her down while Ghor's long tongue darted out and licked her "Consider yourself highly honored to be ravaged and impregnated with my offspring!" In between his spindly, frog-like legs his penis rose up like a long, blunt-headed torpedo, taking aim at the Fox's juicy coosh.

"NO!" Jennifer cried, squirming as Ghor mounted her. The Fox's heart was thumping with dread as she felt his cold, clammy hands tugging at her panties, his rigid member sliding in between her creamy thighs and probing for her love hole. Desperately the young heroine twisted her curvy hips, bringing her alluring knee upward with a crunch into the Slaad's midsection.

"Hold still, blast you!" he grumbled, taking a firm grip on her slim waist as he tried to copulate with her once again.

Meanwhile, Kadi was still struggling underneath her own opponent as another clone climbed out of his creche and dropped on top of her. By now a good thirty or more were out of their tubes and lurching around the lab. The only saving grace was that they were not yet fully grown, and thus clumsy and uncoordinated.

Somehow the dark-haired Zumerian managed to smack the one holding her ankle in the eye with her blaster rod, zap the other one in the face, and slither out from their grasp. A third clone reached down and caught the back of her top, ripping a gash in the fabric even larger as she snatched her garment out of his clutches. Then Kadi executed a cartwheel that brought her to the control panel, where she threw the switch that reversed the hatching process.

"NO! Get your hands off of that!" Ghor yelled. The distraction allowed the Fox the opportunity to kick upward with both elegant legs, planting her ankle boots in the Slaad lord's chest and flipping him straight over her to land on his head. The superheroine smacked the other two clone soldiers in their faces and began to scramble out of pool, high heels slipping in the slippery spawn.

The machinery let out a low hiss as the lids of the growth accelerator tubes slid quickly back into place, catching half of the clones still halfway in their creches and pinning them there. The other three dozen or so were beginning to get their bearings. In unison they turned and began to advance upon Kadi, whose eyes grew a wide as saucers at the impossibility of fighting off all of them by herself. "Oh shit," she muttered, half under her breath.

Ghor suddenly popped back up, his slimy frog arms grabbing the Fox from behind and slithering around her supple body, webbed hands groping her exposed breasts. "My perfect plan, ruined by you, Daughter of Ishtar!" he hissed, as his right hand gripped her throat in a strangle hold. "I am going to break your neck for that!" Jennifer struggled, but she was in no position to resist. Her vision began to go blurry...

But just then a golden energy beam darted across the room, piercing the Slaad lord right through the neck and dropping him to the floor. The Fox's knees quivered and gave way, but a strong masculine arm caught her before she could fall.

"N-nusku?" Jennifer breathed, sagging weakly against the handsome hunk's broad shoulders, her nubile young coconuts crushed against his manly chest, her heart pounding like a drum. She could feel one of his hands on her pert bottom, supporting her and at the same time making her pussy feel moist with longing.

"At your service. Please pardon the liberty," the Justicar said, smiling, as his other hand struck out with his staff weapon, energy beams picking off clones one by one.

"Any time," the Fox said dreamily, biting her lip.

Ishtar was tearing through the bulk of Slaad warriors like an angry lioness -- literally so, since the image enhancement properties of her sapphire blue body suit picked up on her rage and turned her into a terrifying half-lion half-woman. As the last of the clones dropped, she whirled around, returning to her normal appearance. "Jennifer?" she demanded. "Nusku, have you seen--?"

Then she saw the two of them -- the Fox naked from the waist up, cuddled warmly in the Justicar's protective arms. "Well!" Ishtar scoffed. "What have you two been doing?"

Jennifer felt her cheeks grow hot with embarrassment as she pushed herself away from Nusku's gorgeous arms, cupping her hands over her bare boobs. "Nothing, mother!" she said sheepishly. "Has anyone seen my top?"

The missing council members were found locked in stasis pods in the restricted section of the building. While they were being released, Nusku wasted no time in locking up Ghor and his minions, not to mention setting about rounding up all the clone warriors which had been made over the last month and distributed to various Zumerian ships and installations.

Enlil, as the next most senior member of the High Council, was appointed to the leadership. Lightning almost seemed to flash from his eyes as he looked over the Fox, who was dressed for the occasion in a shimmering, satiny, "formal" version of her costume with lace trim and a sweeping, floor-length cape draped over her left shoulder.

"We are greatly in your debt, Earth girl," Enlil said. "There is no reward sufficient to thank you for what you have done here today."

"Earth girl?" said a blonde council woman named Damkina. "I think that today she has proven that she has the heart of a true Zumerian."

"Um... thank you, ma'am," Jennifer said, blushing. "But I think, with all respect... the only reward I want is to go back home. If that's not too much trouble."

"Of course," Damkina smiled. "Ishtar, would you please see to that?"

"I thought you'd never ask, your ladyship."

"When you return," said Enlil, "we must mount a rescue expedition to retrieve Ninurta from the Slaad and teach the frogs a lesson for their impertinence."

Ishtar nodded formally. "I do so look forward to that," she said in a sarcastic undertone as she slipped her arm into Jennifer's and steered her daughter out of the council chamber. Outside on the street they met up with Kadi, who had been temporarily assigned to Ishtar's ship.

"Oh mother," Jennifer said casually as the three women trotted up the steps of the brick platform. "Could you please send a message ahead to Martin, telling him that I'm all right so that he won't worry?"

"What do I look like, a messenger service?"

The Fox rolled her eyes. "I know that you can send telepathic messages across several light-years. You've done it with me more than once, usually when I least expect it."

"But you're Zumerian. Are you sure that Martin's hairless ape brain can handle it?"

"Mother..." Jennifer said dangerously.

"I was kidding, sweetheart," Ishtar soothed, sliding an arm around her daughter's slender shoulders. "I'll show you the apparatus so you can contact him yourself." As they reached the top of the platform, she touched the communications link on the jeweled choker at her throat and the glowing rectangular quantum doorway appeared. "After all, it's probably going to be at least a week Earth time before we get back. Didn't I tell you? We're stopping by Peersol's Pleasure Planet on the way."

"Wha--?" As Jennifer opened her mouth to protest, the other two women hustled her through the glowing doorway, which instantly disappeared behind them.

The End>>>>>

By Centurion
Last edited by flirty_but_nice 3 years ago, edited 8 times in total.
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
GeekyPornCritic

I enjoyed this story. We finally got to learn more about Fuchsia Fox's culture and world. It was a great change of pace and scenery. I hope the next story continues at Peersol's Pleasure Planet.

Once again Jenn's and Martin's kinky sex live may have put The Fox in danger. Joey the Bellboy realizes he saw the real Fox unlike the last fool who thought Jenn was a cosplay. Will Joey see Martin one day and follow him to meet The Fox? I look forward to the consequences of Martin letting this guy see The Fox trapped.
Last edited by GeekyPornCritic 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

GPC, always very aappreciative of your quick feedback. Thank you so much!

Whoa, though, big fella, Re: the bell boy. As written he just wonders if it might have been THE Fuchsia Fox. Maybe he even suspects so, but recall, her top was off, so the image enhancement wasn’t going on. Thus, having seen Jenn up close (and very personal) and then seeing the Fox, whom somehow looks different, if not even better, he may still have some doubt. A very compelling coincidence, of course, especially with Martin on the scene. :)
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
GeekyPornCritic

flirty_but_nice wrote:
4 years ago

Whoa, though, big fella, Re: the bell boy. As written he just wonders if it might have been THE Fuchsia Fox. Maybe he even suspects so, but recall, her top was off, so the image enhancement wasn’t going on. Thus, having seen Jenn up close (and very personal) and then seeing the Fox, whom somehow looks different, if not even better, he may still have some doubt. A very compelling coincidence, of course, especially with Martin on the scene. :)
Thanks for the reminder Flirty! I forgot about her halter top's ability to change her appearance. I still think this that will come back to bite them one day....one day.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I had to make an edit. Centurion had it so that Jenn expresses displeasure over Martin calling her a “slut” during their roleplay. I had edited it so that she was okay with that. I told Centurion that I had made the change, but he came back adamant that he does not want her to ever be okay with that ... that in the last story she was only ok with it because the Fox had been possessed.

Personally, to me, as I have repeatedly TRIED to explain to him, in certain contexts I view being called a slut as almost being a sort of term of endearment. That it can be saucy in the right situation. Apparently, I have failed to sway Centurion on that, though. Therefore, I edited that part to how Centurion insists. Harrumph, disagreements between the author and editor. What’s a girl to do? lol
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

GeekyPornCritic wrote:
4 years ago
flirty_but_nice wrote:
4 years ago

Thanks for the reminder Flirty! I forgot about her halter top's ability to change her appearance. I still think this that will come back to bite them one day....one day.
The inclusion of the bellboy making that observation was another edit I made on my own. Centurion has been opposed, but I think it just adds an excellent point of potential wonderment. Unlike the “slut” issue, though, Centurion ceded, though expressing his disdain for it. Sometimes I just don’t get it.
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
Damselbinder

flirty_but_nice wrote:
4 years ago
GeekyPornCritic wrote:
4 years ago
flirty_but_nice wrote:
4 years ago

The inclusion of the bellboy making that observation was another edit I made on my own. Centurion has been opposed, but I think it just adds an excellent point of potential wonderment. Unlike the “slut” issue, though, Centurion ceded, though expressing his disdain for it. Sometimes I just don’t get it.
Are you entirely sure it's good form for an editor to complain openly about their author, to the very people for whom the work is being published?
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Damselbinder wrote:
4 years ago
flirty_but_nice wrote:
4 years ago
GeekyPornCritic wrote:
4 years ago
flirty_but_nice wrote:
4 years ago

Are you entirely sure it's good form for an editor to complain openly about their author, to the very people for whom the work is being published?
Well, I didn’t think of it so much as “complaining”, so much as just explaining the after edit change as desired by the primary author. Being that the stories are sometimes more of a collaboration than expressly conveyed, I thought it fair ball to explain the back and forth he & I sometimes have over such things when an after posting change is necessitated. That being said, if others share your opinion about me being out of line in expressing the back and forth he and I might have on the stories, this case in particular, I’d like to know, so as to reign myself in, in the future.

Others, thoughts?

Plus, to me, to hear others opinions on such changes are of value, because Centurion relies on my getting back to him on the feedback, with him very often asking, what do the “viewership” like and dislike?, with my opinion being solicited for ideas as to what the Forum readers might like. I try to be as open and honest about such things, as much as my own bias might allow. Ergo, in this instance, the change was made, my feelings about the change being expressed, then the resulting feedback about the change being something I can report back to him about.

Example, if people on the whole expressed, good edit, her being accepting of being called a slut in the context of their naughty roleplay is indeed a bad thing, then I’d tell him, good call, the majority agree with you. Or, well, a lot of readers have expressed that it comes off as overly prudish of her, then yay, C, it seems a lot of readers are with me on that. Again, to me, fair ball in expressing divergent views that we have, essentially seeking feedback.

So, rather than criticize my explanation of the change, what’s your opinion on the change itself?
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Flirty, I have to agree with Centurian on this one. I don't think Jenn should ever be accepting of anybody calling her a slut to her face. Ultimately, the way it was handled with Martin's excuse and Jenn's cautionary warning of her turnoff was fine. As for you "pulling back the curtain" to show the interaction between collaborators, I don't have an issue with that. In fact, as a writer I find it fascinating. Is it a case as damselbinder suggests that showing 'how sausage is made' will forever put someone off of eating sausage? Perhaps. It doesn't bother me, it intrigues me.

Back to the slut designation.... I know that there are times when someone is joking with a loved one that perhaps the word "bitch" is used or other derogatory term like "slut", especially between girlfriends I would imagine. Guys will sometimes call each other cocksuckers or pussies or whatever. Such occasions are way different in tone and meant to be humorous and are generally taken as such. When the tone is not one of joking familiarity, it's a far different situation. But even in roleplay like Jenn and Martin were conducting, if C feels it's over the line he probably has a line in his head that he thinks his Jenn character would not cross. Clearly you and he have energetic discussions about this on a frequent basis.

With that all said, I have to admit that I think your collaboration with Centurian has made for fantastic stories that pushed the envelope of this character and has given us stories with greater depth and pathos and exciting sexual adventures than I suspect would ever had been the case without your considerable influence. You two make a fantastic team and at the moment I wouldn't have it any other way.

Do I fear that you will push this character into a wanton sex hungry creature with loose morals and a perv husband who needlessly endangers his wife's safety as a woman and a superheroine? I do! So, that tug of war on this subject is intriguing to me. But you two have to always keep in mind that the integrity of the Fuchsia Fox's heroic nature needs to be guarded against her desire to both please her husband and her own sexual curiosity. A superheroine needs to maintain a certain circle of heroism for the readers to respect her. Without that, you can lose fans.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
GeekyPornCritic

I want to add to Dr. Dominator9's point. Readers want to respect the Superheroine as powerful, strong, reasonably smart, and brave. I think Fuchsia Fox has those qualities. However, Fuchsia Fox is not perfect because her cockiness has led to defeats and she has been seduced by other men. Future sexual experiences outside of her marriage should not make her look like a slutty heroine without any respect and ready to open her legs for every criminal. Put her in situations to excuse her behavior or make her a little less slutty. For example the villain or guy to seduce her, manipulate her feelings, use a substance to arouse her, or her current circumstances are similar to one of Fox's fantasies. C has said the Fox is willing to use her body as a weapon under certain circumstances.

To the point on being called a slut, it fits Fuchsia Fox's character to dislike being called a slut by anyone. Some people are fine with friends and family calling them a "slut", "bitch", "pussy", "cocksucker", etc. Not every person is okay with anyone including family to call them by those words. A personal example is me as a black man do not want to be called the N word by anybody. This includes blacks and family. Some blacks don't care if other blacks they know or not call them by that horrible word. However, I am not like those individuals and dislike the word from anyone.
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Thank you so much, Dr. D and GPC, for your additional feedback. I really appreciate your opinions!
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Just finished this story and enjoyed it very much, particularly the vibrantly-written fight scenes. Gross moment in the slime tub though. Eeeeewwww! Well, you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet. I was half-expecting something to brew between Kadi and Jenn. The young Zumerian Kadi sure seemed to be taken with the Queen's daughter. Maybe on the pleasure planet if there's a scene there.

If there's no scene on that pleasure planet, I'm thinking it'd be nice to see Kadi be a temporary sidekick to Fox back on earth for a story or two until she has to return to her home planet. She's a keeper!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
dodosony
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

There is so exciting to read a new Fuchsia Fox adventure story that reaching the climax at the beginning. Indeed, from Jennifer's previous experience in “Someone is Watching You”, Jenn had a sex fantasy which dreams her husband as a scoundrel (whether has a superpower or not) and she also willing to be defeated by Martin through an “inner” protest. Thus, it makes a strong stimulus to readers when Fox said “ do what you must to me” to her husband. I fact, fewer males can resist those kind of allure words above if he has a superheroine wife who half-naked and "defeated" by him!

Also, the scenario in chapter one may not damage the innocent image of Fox among readers because she did those behaviors with her husband instead of other strangers. It should note that there are lots of teenagers and adults who required their lovers to wear a superheroine costume (e.g. Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Sailor Moon, etc.) during the sex to satisfy their sexual needs and illusions in deeper minds. I mean, what Martin and Jenn did in the hotel within the story as the same as many of us and thus it enhances the sense of immersion during the read.

I agree with both Dr. Dominator9 and GPC's standpoints on the necessary to maintain Fuchsia Fox's heroic nature, the powerful and brave personal image within the series. Indeed, the line of judgment for "a dirty girl" depends on Jennifer -- is her made an active choice or a natural select? In other words, Fuchsia Fox should not be considered as a "slut heroine" if Jennifer only uses her sexy body as a weapon to allure the villains who have powers beyond hers. Yet, it will partly ruin Fox's heroic and innocent image if she was defeated and perform an initiative group sexual intercourse with gangs in front of the camera. For me, I think Fuchsia Fox is love to sex and craftiness to use sex as a sunday punch which not only divert opponents' attenion from defense, but also it creats opportunities to reverse the situation during the tough battles.

Also, in the middle of chapter 6, the Slaad lord mounted on Fox and almost succeeded to impregnate Jennifer with his offspring -- such plot should considered as another exciting point within the story. Indeed, Fox had deposited Malefica's eggs in "Season of the Witch" and therefore, is it possible to expect Fox got pregnent by villains in the future? I know Zumerian only fertile once a year and thus, such a plot may possibly happen in a parallel universe or even in her dream? :giggle:

Again, thanks for both Centurion and Flirty's fabulous work.

Dodo
flirty_but_nice
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Dr.D & Dodo, thank you so much for your reviews! As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. :x
xoxo
Jenn (aka Flirty)