Bluestone

General discussions about superheroines!
bigums
Henchman
Henchman

Why oh why do I keep petting the dog that bites me?!? I just purchased another Bluestone video! Ugh!! I feel as if I'm the picture representation next to the definition of insanity in the dictionary!!! When they release their next video, would some please DM me and remind me not to purchase it! Please!!!!
Bert

Don't be too hard on yourself. There was a period there for a couple years where Blue was putting out some great videos. He's reverted back to the strangulation stuff now, but it's hard to give up on the idea that he might make something awesome again.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Perhaps you should write Blue with the complaint. He might listen. Also note that right now its probably hard to book models for shoots due to covid.
bbsucks
Henchman
Henchman

I don't know. I kind of get where you're coming from. There was a time where I anxiously purchased every Bluestone release which has long passed, as I realized they just weren't doing what I was looking for. And not really being into the thing that they did seem to be doing, they all seemed the same to me. I assume it's like that thing where all songs of a music genre sound the same to you if it's not your thing, but you can't even believe how people can't distinguish the nuances if you are into it. There do seem to be plenty of people that are still pretty enthusiastic about these releases. So if they're happy, and Bluestone is happy, that seems good enough. If it's not doing anything for you, move onto something else. It was tough to let the first few releases pass by, constantly wondering if maybe they were the one that was going to all of the sudden be different and what I was looking for, but after a while, you don't miss them. Or maybe just be pickier. I still buy the White Angel videos and the ones that do that orgasmic squirting effect that I love, even though it's kind of cheesy.
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

That's the trouble with getting really hot models. They won't do topless. I do like the Darkwing videos for that reason cause the girl is top notch and does topless.