Member's update 06/22/20 - Conviction Aftermath Ep1

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome Welcome!! Yes it’s me. I am back. I had a family member fall ill, and I had to focus on a server move. All is well now in Jpegerland, and I’m proud to announce we are redesigning the site(s)! Look for the new site design soon!

ANDDD!!!

What a great time to introduce a new story for one of our favorite University City Stories heroines, “Conviction”!

While the rest of The Sorority are busy being captured (amateurs), Conviction is training with the teacher from the Temple of Akun. Aurore (a.k.a. Conviction) is their last hope for rescue, so her training is paramount! However, during her training, her younger sister arrives and tells her a tale that makes her want to go off on her own and test her newly acquired skill set and test her skills against the seedy underworld of University City!

She is the last hope for The Sorority, so she must succeed! The fate of the world depends on it! Is Aurore ready for the challenges that lie ahead? Can she help her sister without jeopardizing the mission to rescue her friends? What dastardly fiend will she have to face? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this first and most exciting adventure of conviction: Aftermath - Episode 1!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-01

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger
Attachments
CV-AM-01x000.jpg
CV-AM-01x000.jpg (191.52 KiB) Viewed 480 times
CV-AM-01x004.jpg
CV-AM-01x004.jpg (253.24 KiB) Viewed 480 times
CV-AM-01x013.jpg
CV-AM-01x013.jpg (266.29 KiB) Viewed 480 times
CV-AM-01x016.jpg