Greatest Wonder Woman Models

General discussions about superheroines!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Greetings Friends -

Wanted to know how people feel about 'whom is the greatest Wonder Woman model' and why? Also, what video were they in that made you select the model? (This might have been covered elsewhere. Just throwing it out there to hear other's thoughts)

Stay safe, friends. :ww1:
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think Christina Carter makes an incredible WW. Part of it is she puts soul into the character, not just a model wearing a suit. She gets the fetish.

Also some of Blue's models did really well. Wonder-Kick is a good example.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
I think Christina Carter makes an incredible WW. Part of it is she puts soul into the character, not just a model wearing a suit. She gets the fetish.

Also some of Blue's models did really well. Wonder-Kick is a good example.
In this genre Christina without a doubt.
Damselbinder

I'd tip my hat to Annick Blanchard who played "Wonder Nicky" in the New Goddess Cinema series of the same name.

boneba
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Definitely Jennifer Blaze, she doesn't get nearly enough mention.

luther
Henchman
Henchman

GiGi Allen ... by far. Best WW in peril videos in WW vs Zandar and Endgame there is.

I'd insert a photo if I knew how. Excuse my ignorance.

Luther
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

I'm tooting my own horn here but I have to pitch in... Ava Engelbretsen.

Still my #1 fetish performer of all time, and she only worked for me for a single week back in 2010. Her records for sales are still unbroken. Plus those titties are amazing.
Attachments
ava_01.jpg
ava_01.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 15153 times
flash
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

The legendarry CC.
Irishman
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

The one and only Diana Knight is definitely "in the top 1".
;)
Bert

Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 1.jpg
Ultrawoman 6 Catching a Break still 1.jpg (65.34 KiB) Viewed 15064 times
From Bluestone's Ultrawoman 6.
the123
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

producer jamie knotts she was born to be wonder woman
DdWalAiW4AE540M.jpg
DdWalAiW4AE540M.jpg (39.35 KiB) Viewed 15058 times
shevek
Producer
Producer

The 6 or 7 names people listed here are all top-notch with amazing qualities.

But I'm going to have to second Bert's choice of Lynda / Sasha Cane. The Bluestone episodes are solid, but her performances as WW in several of Jon X's videos are some of the hottest I've ever seen.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm with Bert and Shevek: Lynda/Sasha Cane is absolutely amazing as WW. I also enjoyed Coco's rendition of WW as well.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

I definitely love Christina Carter as Wonder Woman. I also think Anastasia Pierce makes an awesome Wonder Woman as well. I prefer her as Catwoman, but her Wonder Woman videos are also awesome.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I gotta say, Christina Carter is probably the quintessential WW, but I am going to add Ariel X to the list. She looked the part in her Rancor videos. She has not done the volume of videos, but he is buff and likes it rough, like you would expect from WW.
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
3 years ago
I gotta say, Christina Carter is probably the quintessential WW, but I am going to add Ariel X to the list. She looked the part in her Rancor videos. She has not done the volume of videos, but he is buff and likes it rough, like you would expect from WW.
Big fan of Ariel X, and would fit the Gadot type of WW as opposed to classic WW version.

She would be good as the cheetah or Black Canary or Black Widow especially for the combat sequence before bdsm
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

Oh man...for some reason I always forget about Ariel X. She also makes an awesome Wonder Woman.

She has a very strong and muscular body and looks stunning in bondagr because of that (muscular women in bondage is a bit of a fetish).
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Okay - I'll chime in now since I'm the one that started the question.

1. Alex David - I did 2 customs with the lady. That means that Alex had to endure my shi…. er.. ah.. my cra…. ahem ..hehehe...my antics not once, but twice. And any woman that can endure my antics, not once but twice, is one ssssttttrrrroooonnngggg woman. The first custom (loosely based on Penny Pace in zfx's South of the Border 1&2) is something I always wanted to have done starring the character of Wonder Woman and I do feel very fortunate that Alex agreed to do it. I still love it to this day. Satisfied, I did not intend to do another. But I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to create something that is more of a 'comic book story' and to reprise the aoh flogging bit (personal preference). Thus, the second custom (and as far as I can tell, Alex's last as Liberty Star). Alex was kind enough to give me a writing credit on the second (and as silly as it may sound, I always wanted to be a 'accomplished writer' somewhere), so I do have a platonic affection for her for being good to me. My only misgiving is that the ending of the second custom was not as long or intense as I wanted it to be (aoh flogging reprise), which was one of the main reasons to do it. Other than that, the lady is the absolute best.

2. Ariel X - loved Rancor 1&2. A great athletic, muscular body that is needed for the character and the lady can act pretty well too. Really wish Ariel X would do more Wonder Woman vids. If you have seen my 'greatest SHIP vid' post, I written something that I feel would be right for her and viewers would love to see. If anyone is SERIOUSLY interested in a group custom starring Ariel X as Wonder Woman again, pm me please. Hopefully it can be done.

3. Christina Carter - no surprise here. I first saw Christina being 'abducted in a hardcore' way. I was one of the first perverts that contacted the lady many, many moons ago (yeah, I know. Showing my age here). I begged, pleaded, and groveled for her to put on the outfit. Thankfully for all the world, Christina said yes and the 'rest is history'. (and you're still welcome society!! ungrateful little.....ahem..). However, there is a slight disappointment here in regards to only a select few vids that feature Christina as Wondy appeal to me (dominated by male, rough play, etc).

4. Dani G - featured in the Valor series. Enjoyed it when she was bound aoh and there was a pov segment during it. Very beautiful woman that should have done more.

5. Jaime Leigh Paley - did one vid : the Rye's Eye of the Beholder. Love the English accent. Mostly a fight video with the only brief bondage scene at the very end. I usually do not care for fight vids, but I like this one because of the model. I believe a few years ago there was interest in Jaime doing a follow-up, but nothing came of it. Harumph.

6. Nami Shinohara - the lady was featured in perhaps the greatest Wonder Woman / SHIP video of all time. Giga's 'American Comics Heroine Public Execution' is too damn good. See my post in another section about this.

7. Layla Rylan - she did just a couple of vids as the character Wonder Star. Very beautiful, athletic lady that could have been a fantastic Wonder Woman. I am really surprised Layla did not do more vids as Wonder Woman. I came close to doing a custom with her as Wondy. Disappointed that it could not be worked out. I'll plead the Han Solo here : "It's not my fault."

There you have it, perverts and pervettes. Again, anyone serious about doing a group custom with Ariel X as Wonder Woman leave a pm.

- call me 'the guy that advised Tarkin to evacuate before the Death Star blew up.'
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

You Forgot about Anastasia Pierce
Attachments
20200322_082239.jpg
20200322_082239.jpg (45.54 KiB) Viewed 14549 times
Max Frost
Producer
Producer

I definitely think Hollywood belongs on this list.
Attachments
Still_26.png
Still_26.png (2.55 MiB) Viewed 14476 times
AnastasiaPierce
Producer
Producer

Ahhh thank you for including me!!! Releasing a Wonder Woman in 5 perils right now!!!
Lots of Love, Your Wonder Amazon
Anastasia

Super Heroine Clips:
http:www.AnastasiaClips.com

Movies VOD - http://www.HeroineCentral.com
Official Site - http://www.AnastasiaPierce.com
DVD Store - http://www.AnastasiaStore.com
xxjimbob2000
Henchman
Henchman

I forgot to also mention Viviam Ireene Pierce as Wonder Woman. I've been a fan of hers as well. Definitely not the traditional Wonder Woman but is still definitely hot as Wonder Woman.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

I'll also throw in a vote for Lynda from Bluestone
Ultra Woman 3 still 11.jpg
Ultra Woman 3 still 11.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 14331 times
Lynda_n copy.jpg
Lynda_n copy.jpg (351.46 KiB) Viewed 14331 times
luther
Henchman
Henchman

I would like to post some pics of my favorite WW GiGi Allens ... plus I have some classics to share some day ... but how and the hell do you post .jpg and pics? I did it a long time ago but have totally forgotten now. I promise it will be worth it if someone can give me directions. I didn't see it in the FAQ.

Luther
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hello Luther .
Go into full Editor & Preview mode by clicking the tab below the Quick reply box.
Screenshot_20200905-193417~2.png
Screenshot_20200905-193417~2.png (219.95 KiB) Viewed 14229 times
Once in that mode
Move down below the text box and you will see 'Attachments' as a tab, Next to the 'Options' tab.
Click on that Attachments tab
Screenshot_20200905-193503~2.png
Screenshot_20200905-193503~2.png (289.13 KiB) Viewed 14229 times
Then to the left of screen you will see 'Add Files' click on that.
Screenshot_20200905-193540~2.png
Screenshot_20200905-193540~2.png (227.8 KiB) Viewed 14229 times
Then select the file you wish to add by navigating to it and selecting it.
Once you select it it will be loaded up and if of a sufficient size (ie not too big) a green tick will appear.
When you have that tick click 'Place in Line' to add it to the body of the post. Clicking preview will allow you to view it as it will appear.
Screenshot_20200905-193635~2.png
Screenshot_20200905-193635~2.png (190.39 KiB) Viewed 14229 times
Once you are happy click submit.
Screenshot_20200905-193801~2.png
Screenshot_20200905-193801~2.png (299.33 KiB) Viewed 14229 times
You can add 5 pics per post I think (afraid I cant remember if that's the max) .

Wherever the cursor is in your post when you hit 'Place in Line' is where the Pic appears in your message.
Use the PREVIEW button to see how your message will look
It's very similar when adding pics in a private message also.

Excuse the writing on pic I did it on my phone with a fat finger
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Hope that helps. If anyone isn't sure or can't follow that, you can message me and I will hopefully clear up any confusion.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
luther
Henchman
Henchman

jhC01582n.jpg
jhC01582n.jpg (104.46 KiB) Viewed 14190 times
jhC01582n.jpg
jhC01582n.jpg (104.46 KiB) Viewed 14190 times
jhC01794.jpg
jhC01794.jpg (78.14 KiB) Viewed 14190 times
The lovely Gigi Allens. If you haven't seen her in Endgame and WW vs Zardor then you're missing out on the two best WW vids made ever ... I'm obviously biased since she's my favorite WW.

If you can see the pics a big thanks to Tallyho for the instructions.

Luther
Attachments
jhC01738.jpg
jhC01738.jpg (155.98 KiB) Viewed 14190 times
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Great Luther yes they are visible but you have the first pic listed twice. You can edit the post delete the code for that pic in the body of the message, go down to the attachments and hit DELETE file to remove it then just repost another pic in the same way.

Wherever the cursor is in your post when you hit 'Place in Line' is where the Pic appears in your message.
Use the PREVIEW button to see how your message will look

DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

t1fT2Q6m4yA.jpg
t1fT2Q6m4yA.jpg (228.5 KiB) Viewed 14163 times
Attachments
WG 3-144.JPG
WG 3-144.JPG (115.41 KiB) Viewed 14163 times
WW_Who_Am_.00_03_05_10.Still008.jpg
WW_Who_Am_.00_03_05_10.Still008.jpg (495.96 KiB) Viewed 14163 times
WG 2-188.JPG
WG 2-188.JPG (117.64 KiB) Viewed 14163 times
WG 2-225.JPG
WG 2-225.JPG (115.21 KiB) Viewed 14163 times
WW_Who_Am_.00_03_18_23.Still009.jpg
WW_Who_Am_.00_03_18_23.Still009.jpg (542.66 KiB) Viewed 14163 times
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

I offer Kelly Kula as Lady Wonder of thesuperheroines.com.
009.jpg
009.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 13715 times
018.jpg
018.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 13715 times
tamonicus
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

Two great looking WWs from Action Cosplay for the price of one in Miracle Maiden 4. Dominika van Santen (WW) battling Chrissie Chanel (Cheetah).
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 5.07.45 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 5.07.45 PM.png (4.84 MiB) Viewed 13682 times
Then, by evil magic, they swap costumes.
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 5.08.29 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-15 at 5.08.29 PM.png (4.05 MiB) Viewed 13682 times
winterz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Alex David is easily my favorite.
She's got everything one wants to see in a WW model. Perfect look. Fabulous and unique physique unseen in anyone else in the genre. Also unmatched acting skill and charisma.
Knew her through "Liberty Girl: the Return", still my favorite. She first builds up image of a confident and strong heroine, who is then defeated by a skillful supervillain in an extended, action-packed, and subtly erotic fighting act which ended in her capture and humiliation. The consummate scene is the one in which the villain trample the struggling beaten heroine on her spectacular ass in an act of conquest, and the cocky LG finally breaks and begs to be let go.
I wish the genre still made masterpieces like this.
She is always able to convey a heroic aura in the beginning, but suffers and submits beautifully toward the end. She's also incredibly skillful and ferocious with fight scenes. Her movies always have a good balance between fighting scenes and sexual scenes.

She has not released anything for quite a while, as director or actor, but especially the later. And I am dying to see her again as LG/LS/WW. Does anyone know if she has call it a day for good or she may return?
Last edited by winterz 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
winterz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

heroinehunter wrote:
3 years ago
Okay - I'll chime in now since I'm the one that started the question.

1. Alex David - I did 2 customs with the lady. That means that Alex had to endure my shi…. er.. ah.. my cra…. ahem ..hehehe...my antics not once, but twice. And any woman that can endure my antics, not once but twice, is one ssssttttrrrroooonnngggg woman. The first custom (loosely based on Penny Pace in zfx's South of the Border 1&2) is something I always wanted to have done starring the character of Wonder Woman and I do feel very fortunate that Alex agreed to do it. I still love it to this day. Satisfied, I did not intend to do another. But I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to create something that is more of a 'comic book story' and to reprise the aoh flogging bit (personal preference). Thus, the second custom (and as far as I can tell, Alex's last as Liberty Star). Alex was kind enough to give me a writing credit on the second (and as silly as it may sound, I always wanted to be a 'accomplished writer' somewhere), so I do have a platonic affection for her for being good to me. My only misgiving is that the ending of the second custom was not as long or intense as I wanted it to be (aoh flogging reprise), which was one of the main reasons to do it. Other than that, the lady is the absolute best.
Do you by any chancr have any idea if Alex is still in the modelling/acting business (or may return to it)? Been dying for her new works!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

libertygirlcaptive.png
libertygirlcaptive.png (234.02 KiB) Viewed 13194 times
This is a private pic of Alex David as Liberty Star. During my first custom with her, Liberty Star : Captive, I begged, pleaded and groveled for the lady to send of a pic of the production. That night, when they were shooting my custom, she sent my this as a teaser. I think Alex looks steaming hot in this pic. I decided to share it with all of you:

Greetings Friends -

Of course, I cannot speak for Alex. But I can tell this tale and perhaps it would shed a little light:

After Heroine Hunter, I was slightly interested in doing a third and final custom due to the fact I thought my 'writing' was pretty damn good for my second effort. Also, there was a sense of doing a 'trilogy'. I knew what I wanted for my final custom - something of a greatest hits package for me; the character of Wonder Woman in bondage and peril positions that I want to see her tied up in (ex. on her knees with hands tied behind her - never really seen it anywhere), the effiel tower position with flogging zfx shockwave video style as one part of the custom (yes, again), and more of a comic book storyline loosely based on one of the greatest ship vids that I have ever seen (see other post). Determined to get a last custom done and complete a 'trilogy', I wrote my script.

Enjoying the previous efforts, I did contact Alex in regards to doing the last custom. She politely indicated that she is pretty much done with starring as Liberty Star. (If Heroine Hunter, which was our second collaboration together was indeed her last, I am honored it was my custom that she ended it on). She could produce, but another model would have to take over the role. I made a suggestion about Layla Rylan, enjoying her Sonique series and appearing already as Wonder Star. A ballpark figure was given. Because of the expense of hiring a model (Alex did double duty as producer /star in previous customs), the price was higher that the previous work. Understandable. I needed some time to gather the money so in honesty I gave a, "I'll get back to you about it when I have the money."

Now during this time I decided that, since I was hiring another model to star as Wonder Woman, maybe I should try another producer. I contacted 3 different producers in the shg-media family. Long story short, each wanted about $2500-3000 just to start. I do not have that kind of extra change , nor would I spend it on a fetish video. Wanted to change the model - I wanted Layla Rylan or Ariel X to do it (very particular about my women. Not sorry). Change the script - more than likely to a fight video which I absolutely loathe. So, it wasn't worth it to me.

Contacted Alex in January 2020 in a one last hope to get my last custom complete. At this point, Alex has indicated that she had to give up her shooting space. Because of this, obviously the ballpark price given earlier had to go up. She politely suggested contacting other producers. I stated I already did and that they were all very high in price. Alex stated she had to talk to Layla and look into a possible shooting space. We left it at that for about two months. By now, as everyone knows in March 2020, Covid-19 was sweeping the world. Contacted Alex that April 2020 and she stated that she is no longer interested in doing the video, does not want to shoot during a pandemic, and indicated that she is no longer going to do fetish vids. I understand. I still think the world of the lady and have a platonic affection for her. :ww1:
argento
Elder Member
Elder Member

lana rhoades :blink:
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Image Image Image
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
winterz
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

heroinehunter wrote:
3 years ago
libertygirlcaptive.png

This is a private pic of Alex David as Liberty Star. During my first custom with her, Liberty Star : Captive, I begged, pleaded and groveled for the lady to send of a pic of the production. That night, when they were shooting my custom, she sent my this as a teaser. I think Alex looks steaming hot in this pic. I decided to share it with all of you:

Greetings Friends -

Of course, I cannot speak for Alex. But I can tell this tale and perhaps it would shed a little light:

After Heroine Hunter, I was slightly interested in doing a third and final custom due to the fact I thought my 'writing' was pretty damn good for my second effort. Also, there was a sense of doing a 'trilogy'. I knew what I wanted for my final custom - something of a greatest hits package for me; the character of Wonder Woman in bondage and peril positions that I want to see her tied up in (ex. on her knees with hands tied behind her - never really seen it anywhere), the effiel tower position with flogging zfx shockwave video style as one part of the custom (yes, again), and more of a comic book storyline loosely based on one of the greatest ship vids that I have ever seen (see other post). Determined to get a last custom done and complete a 'trilogy', I wrote my script.

Enjoying the previous efforts, I did contact Alex in regards to doing the last custom. She politely indicated that she is pretty much done with starring as Liberty Star. (If Heroine Hunter, which was our second collaboration together was indeed her last, I am honored it was my custom that she ended it on). She could produce, but another model would have to take over the role. I made a suggestion about Layla Rylan, enjoying her Sonique series and appearing already as Wonder Star. A ballpark figure was given. Because of the expense of hiring a model (Alex did double duty as producer /star in previous customs), the price was higher that the previous work. Understandable. I needed some time to gather the money so in honesty I gave a, "I'll get back to you about it when I have the money."

Now during this time I decided that, since I was hiring another model to star as Wonder Woman, maybe I should try another producer. I contacted 3 different producers in the shg-media family. Long story short, each wanted about $2500-3000 just to start. I do not have that kind of extra change , nor would I spend it on a fetish video. Wanted to change the model - I wanted Layla Rylan or Ariel X to do it (very particular about my women. Not sorry). Change the script - more than likely to a fight video which I absolutely loathe. So, it wasn't worth it to me.

Contacted Alex in January 2020 in a one last hope to get my last custom complete. At this point, Alex has indicated that she had to give up her shooting space. Because of this, obviously the ballpark price given earlier had to go up. She politely suggested contacting other producers. I stated I already did and that they were all very high in price. Alex stated she had to talk to Layla and look into a possible shooting space. We left it at that for about two months. By now, as everyone knows in March 2020, Covid-19 was sweeping the world. Contacted Alex that April 2020 and she stated that she is no longer interested in doing the video, does not want to shoot during a pandemic, and indicated that she is no longer going to do fetish vids. I understand. I still think the world of the lady and have a platonic affection for her. :ww1:
Sigh. I guess all good things come to ends! Hope she's dong great with her subsequent endeavors!
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

Sigh. I guess all good things come to ends! Hope she's dong great with her subsequent endeavors!
I'm sure Alex is 'riding off into the sunset' the way that she always wanted to do so in regards to fetish vids. (sly wink at Alex. baw-haw!) :ww1:
smerdyakov667
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Great choices so far. But aside from Alex (who is no question my all-time favorite WW), I think Claire Vail might be the greatest.
archenemies_united_part2_HD.wmv_000142085.jpg
archenemies_united_part2_HD.wmv_000142085.jpg (384.13 KiB) Viewed 12610 times
She might be more like Lynda Carter than Lynda Carter. Half innocence/class/cute girl, half smoldering hot mega babe.
archenemies_united_part2_HD.wmv_000527500.jpg
archenemies_united_part2_HD.wmv_000527500.jpg (351.88 KiB) Viewed 12610 times
She'd probably got the most endearing sounds of pain/distress I've heard, too.

(It must be said the Vivian Ireene Pierce, the Baroness in these screencaps, also makes for a fine, fine Wonder Woman.)
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Sandra slivers wonder woman
Attachments
IMG_2123.jpg
IMG_2123.jpg (218.42 KiB) Viewed 12256 times
IMG_2119.jpg
IMG_2119.jpg (184.69 KiB) Viewed 12256 times
IMG_2128.jpg
IMG_2128.jpg (210.41 KiB) Viewed 12256 times
Deceiver
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

To a degree, it depends on what medium. My favourite Wonder Woman glamour model is Carla Brown who has only portrayed Wonder Woman in about four photo sets (and a couple of accompanying videos). Only one has a story to it. Another is a bondage set. However, I think this is more than enough for her inclusion.

The reason I'm a fan of Carla as Wonder Woman is because she resembles how I've imagined the character when excluding Lynda Carter. Carla's Wonder Woman outfit is cheap and cheerful, but to her credit, she still looks amazing. The only aspect of Wonder Woman she lacks is her height at 5'2". Nevertheless, she's the best I've seen:

DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

McKenzie
Attachments
DSC07795.jpg
DSC07795.jpg (337.08 KiB) Viewed 11859 times
DSC07796.jpg
DSC07796.jpg (292.58 KiB) Viewed 11859 times
DSC07817.jpg
DSC07817.jpg (345.24 KiB) Viewed 11859 times
DSC07806.jpg
DSC07806.jpg (344.81 KiB) Viewed 11859 times
DSC07799.jpg
DSC07799.jpg (354.27 KiB) Viewed 11859 times
DSC07811.jpg
DSC07811.jpg (344.04 KiB) Viewed 11859 times
heroinehunter
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

I just commissioned a 'mini-custom' from a lady that is certainly worthy to place on this list. Hopefully it will be out at the beginning of the year to give everyone a hearty cheer!
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

There are definitely numerous beautiful women who portray Wonder Woman. I believe you have to include Cali Logan among those amazing models.
Cali Wonder Woman 05.png
Cali Wonder Woman 05.png (880.01 KiB) Viewed 11533 times
smerdyakov667
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

I'm posting this here, where I think the Alex David obsessives hang...

I was going down memory lane via the Waybackmachine and remembered that the very first Liberty Girl video was originally put out on DVD and VHS.
image_2020-12-17_141910.png
image_2020-12-17_141910.png (34.33 KiB) Viewed 11197 times
I know this is a long shot, but does anyone happen to have this DVD? Be willing to buy it off somebody, as it's no longer for sale on SHG. It's apparently got outtakes!
prime082
Neophyte
Neophyte

Does anybody know know about Niki on powervixens.com? Has she appeared in any SHIP films or just the PV photosets? i'm hesitant to sub for just pics, but she kind of has a ScarJo look.
Attachments
ww2.png
ww2.png (289.73 KiB) Viewed 11136 times
ww.png
ww.png (399.01 KiB) Viewed 11136 times
ww1.png
ww1.png (568.09 KiB) Viewed 11136 times
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Anastasia
Attachments
a631b503-5e52-4d03-b987-e5312800d05a.gif
a631b503-5e52-4d03-b987-e5312800d05a.gif (3.37 MiB) Viewed 10178 times
OIP1URMKILS.jpg
OIP1URMKILS.jpg (16.42 KiB) Viewed 10178 times
previewlg_24396243.jpg
previewlg_24396243.jpg (61.49 KiB) Viewed 10178 times
Leadpoison
Staff Sargeant
Staff Sargeant

argento wrote:
3 years ago
lana rhoades :blink:
A man of culture and taste. A crime Lana isn't in this suit more often.
DARK DOKU
Neophyte Lvl 5
Neophyte Lvl 5

Here moe
Attachments
3cfefc4a-b75e-4835-aaab-81a0e000bd10.thumb.jpg
3cfefc4a-b75e-4835-aaab-81a0e000bd10.thumb.jpg (27.61 KiB) Viewed 9609 times
CHb29dEWUAA4i9B.jpg
CHb29dEWUAA4i9B.jpg (284.99 KiB) Viewed 9609 times
dlo005
Elder Member
Elder Member