Fun with PhotoShop

Links to all your favorite superheroine websites!
Forum rules
In order to add your link here, you must have a reciprocal link back to http://www.superheroineforum.com on your site!
superheroinebabes
Overlord
Overlord

Often I'll come across a photo which I think she looks very superheroine"ish" already in her one piece swimsuit Leotard. Simply just add TIGHTS, mask and cape. So I saw this model in her yellow one piece swimsuit and gave her pantyhose and tried different colored TIGHTS and slapped a Batgirl or Batman Logo on her and tada!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Which is your favorite?
I Love sexy superheroines in skin tight spandex, leotards, catsuits, unitard, tights, pantyhose, masks, gloves, and boots!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

WonderWoman new 52 suit
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (76.68 KiB) Viewed 23320 times
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

+1
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (138.78 KiB) Viewed 23306 times
I LOVE seeing sexy women in Pantyhose, skin tight Spandex, Tights, Leggings, Unitards, Catsuit, BodyStockings, Gloves, Masks and sexy seductive Role Playing Peril!
HeroineFantasies
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

I liked the yellow swimsuit with nylon tights the most!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

What could be happening here?

Yvonne got so excited to rehearse the human knot, she forgot her Batgirl mask and immediately got tangled so she blows kisses to Burt and squeezes her tight buns for Adam?

Or did Norah Clavical take Batgirls mask to humiliate her, making Barbara blush out of excitement during this humiliating trap?
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (87.78 KiB) Viewed 23179 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Wish Julie and Yvonne could have gotten together once on the show in 1966
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (107.99 KiB) Viewed 23115 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

WonderWoman LyndaCarter
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (67.39 KiB) Viewed 23080 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Yvonne Craig and Lee Meriwether were never on the same set together but would have been cool if they were?
Last edited by superheroinelinks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Image Image
Batman I just came from dance class and only had time for my cowl!
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (27.33 KiB) Viewed 23029 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Too bad Yvonne and Julie never did 1 episode together.
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (26.25 KiB) Viewed 22993 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

“And now Daisy, I’ll have you all to me! To hold and cuddle and kiss! After this chair spins and spins, your beautiful brain will be turned to mush! Toodleoo my pretty pantyhose prisoner!”
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Daisy knows that purple briefs are the easiest way to get Batman’s attention, so she picks out her favorite pair to distract him!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

The Riddler captured the gorgeous Daredoll Ice and straps her to a spinning wheel!!! She can only escape if she becomes his bride! Will this leotard wearing lovely give in?!?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Oh those CREAMY COLORED TIGHTS!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

There's NO ESCAPE for you NOW WONDER WOMAN!
Last edited by superheroinelinks 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Not mine but not bad
Attachments
_0.jpg
_0.jpg (18.67 KiB) Viewed 22745 times
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH ROBIN!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Batgirl awaits her turn in The SEX Machine.....
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

"Now my lasso forces you to tell the truth Batgirl....Do you think I have the better body?"
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH BATMAN!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

"Tables have turned..Your Golden Lasso forces you to tell the truth Wonder Woman....Tell me..Do you think I have the sexier costume?"
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Holy Peeping Tom!
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
3 years ago
Batgirl awaits her turn in The SEX Machine.....
she is already wet just thinking about it!!!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Mmmmmm! Batman you're looking GOOD in those TIGHTS!
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

I like placing Supergirl in fun and interesting situations.
Ok Supergirl What are these Egg Things.png
Ok Supergirl What are these Egg Things.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 22597 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
3 years ago
Think she wants to slide down the batpole???
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Image Image Image Image Image
Credit goes to B.J.
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Image Image
credit BJ
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

superheroinelinks wrote:
3 years ago
Image Image
credit BJ
These are Great!!!! Love it, any chance we can see Eartha Kitt CW loving BG on the pattern cutter??
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
superheroinelinks wrote:
3 years ago
Think she wants to slide down the batpole???
Don’t you mean his Jack-pole?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Credit BatFetish Friends
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Terri puts on her tightest bikini and distracts the boys with a wiggle while she sprays them worth laughing gas!!!
Terri puts on her tightest bikini and distracts the boys with a wiggle while she sprays them worth laughing gas!!!
Credit Dicky Faizon
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

I dunno what it is about a guy in PANTYHOSE & TIGHTS! It just REALLY gets my juices flowing!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

DON'T struggle my little DAISY DUKE just RELAX INTO IT! You are NOW MY PANTYHOSE PRISONER!!!!! HHHHMMMMWWWWAAAAAA!!!!!!!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

DOUBLE TROUBLE!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

BOUND and BEAUTIFUL!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

BOUND and BEAUTIFUL!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

What are you going to DO? This will be PURRRRRRRFFECT!!!!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

YES!!!!!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

I LIKE THOSE SHINY PANTYHOSE DAISY DUKE!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

You'll have to excuse us Miss we have never seen anyone SO SEXY before? Would you be willing to slip into a Leotard & TIGHTS and join the Caped Crusaders?
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Good Golly! Strange stirrings in my utility belt........
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Miss Daisy there's a RUN in your PANTYHOSE! Let me caress your silky encased legs & assist you!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

A DAMSEL in DISTRESS! Purrrrrrrrrrfect!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

GREAT GOTHAM what a VIEW!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

OH MY HERO!
superheroinelinks
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great GOTHAM! All you need is a cape and a mask & your welcome to join me.