Best dressed female characters in TV shows

Discussions about Movies & TV shows not "Super" related.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Time for an ...odd.. topic!
What are your favorites in the ....soon to be ...oscar/emmy/nobel prize ....category "Best dressed female characters in TV shows"?
Which means characters that are DRESSED in stunning (sexy) outfits for at least MOST of the time during a TV show!
Outfits so sexy that you may watch the show just because of it :whistle:

My favorites (random order):

1) Kalinda Sharma (played by Archie Panjabi)
Private investigator for a law firm in the "Good Wife". Yes, I confess: I watched the entire series just because of her role....more or less. And I am pretty sure I wasn't the only man who did that. :hmmm:
95% of the time she runs around in sexy, high heeled leather boots and stunning pantyhoses. No kidding!
I wonder how they came up with that idea.... :w00t: :thumbup:
"Let's have her wear sexy boots and pantyhoses all the time!"
"Why?"
"Because....... ....well.......ratings!"

Most of the women who watched the show surely hate her for that ;)
I imagine a couple watching this show together:
Woman: Do you find her sexy?
Man (with boner): .....
Woman: She dresses like a slut! That bitch! Why does she dress like that?
Man (with boner): ....

Damn, I wish I knew a woman like Kalinda.
-

2) Colonel Wilma Deering (played by Erin Gray) - Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
When she leaves the space ship she runs around in pants, but on board the space ship she often wears this outfit during season 2 (of 2):

Heard about this show in this forum for the first time....
:thumbup:

-
3) Supergirl (played by Melissa Benoist) - Supergirl season 1-4
A stunning combo between a beautiful actress and a sexy outfit with leather boots and pantyhose.

Not the only time he had his hands on her pantyhosed legs in the show.....
Lucky for him he can do that now all the time
#married

-

4) Black Scorpion/Darcy Walker (played by Michelle Lintel) - Black Scorpion, season 1 (of 1)
Well, Black Scorpion is of course my favorite aspect of the show as she is hot as hell and wearing a great mask.
But her alter ego Darcy Walker, the detective.....runs around with skirts, heels and pantyhoses for most of the time during her day job!
Roger Corman....you old scoundrel ;)

-

5) Batwoman (played by Ruby Rose.....in season 1) - Batwoman
Ok, here my mask fetish kicks in big time. Ruby Rose looks ok for me, but as lesbian Kate Kane she isn't sexy.
But as soon she changes into her costume and mask..... that changes completely for me... :yes:

:w00t:

....to be continued
-

Ok, enough from me...now it's your turn!
Last edited by Maskripper 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
Vist my blog and its Youtube channel:
http://www.maskripper.org
https://www.youtube.com/c/MaskripperOrg

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

And you share this about "The Good Wife " NOW?!!!!!!!!!!!??????

What kind of a monster are you?
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago
Time for an ...odd.. topic!
What are your favorites in the ....soon to be ...oscar/emmy/nobel prize ....category "Best dressed female characters in TV shows"?
Which means characters that are DRESSED in stunning (sexy) outfits for at least MOST of the time during a TV show!
Outfits so sexy that you may watch the show just because of it :whistle:

My favorites (random order):

1) Kalinda Sharma (played by Archie Panjabi)
Private investigator for a law firm in the "Good Wife". Yes, I confess: I watched the entire series just because of her role....more or less. And I am pretty sure I wasn't the only man who did that. :hmmm:
95% of the time she runs around in sexy, high heeled leather boots and stunning pantyhoses. No kidding!
I wonder how they came up with that idea.... :w00t: :thumbup:
"Let's have her wear sexy boots and pantyhoses all the time!"
"Why?"
"Because....... ....well.......ratings!"

Most of the women who watched the show surely hate her for that ;)
I imagine a couple watching this show together:
Woman: Do you find her sexy?
Man (with boner): .....
Woman: She dresses like a slut! That bitch! Why does she dress like that?
Man (with boner): ....

Damn, I wish I knew a woman like Kalinda.
-

2) Colonel Wilma Deering (played by Erin Gray) - Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
When she leaves the space ship she runs around in pants, but on board the space ship she often wears this outfit during season 2 (of 2):

Heard about this show in this forum for the first time....
:thumbup:

-
3) Supergirl (played by Melissa Benoist) - Supergirl season 1-4
A stunning combo between a beautiful actress and a sexy outfit with leather boots and pantyhose.

Not the only time he had his hands on her pantyhosed legs in the show.....
Lucky for him he can do that now all the time
#married

-

4) Black Scorpion/Darcy Walker (played by Michelle Lintel) - Black Scorpion, season 1 (of 1)
Well, Black Scorpion is of course my favorite aspect of the show as she is hot as hell and wearing a great mask.
But her alter ego Darcy Walker, the detective.....runs around with skirts, heels and pantyhoses for most of the time during her day job!
Roger Corman....you old scoundrel ;)

-

5) Batwoman (played by Ruby Rose.....in season 1) - Batwoman
Ok, here my mask fetish kicks in big time. Ruby Rose looks ok for me, but as lesbian Kate Kane she isn't sexy.
But as soon she changes into her costume and mask..... that changes completely for me... :yes:

:w00t:

....to be continued
-

Ok, enough from me...now it's your turn!
How far back can we go?

I will Yvonne Craig's Batgirl or Julie Newmar's catwoman in the costumed superheroine category

For the Sci-Fi Lalla Wards's Romana or Joelne Blaock T'Pol
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Dazzle1 wrote:
3 years ago

How far back can we go?

I will Yvonne Craig's Batgirl or Julie Newmar's catwoman in the costumed superheroine category

For the Sci-Fi Lalla Wards's Romana or Joelne Blaock T'Pol
Why are you quoting my (whole) post? :hmmm:
Well, no limit to how far back you can go.
But I guess that you won't find a lot of older examples as the Batman TV show where the women had sexy outfits.
-
And you can pick any genre you want. No limits there as well.

Masked women in action! Superheroines, burglars, villainesses are waiting for you...
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Diana Rigg as Emma Peel on "The Avengers" before she became a Bond girl. Plenty of sexy outfits, fighting in them, and peril scenes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUy_4M8_ZJI
After all Al Bundy can't be wrong on which seasons were the best.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Al Bundy could never be wrong about anything

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago

Well, no limit to how far back you can go.
But I guess that you won't find a lot of older examples as the Batman TV show where the women had sexy outfits.
Well then, I'm going to have to back to Noel Neill and Phyllis Coates in the Superman tv show. Nah! Just kidding. It's Terri Hatcher in Lois and Clark.

https://www.bing.com/th?id=OIP.KyxmZjS5 ... d=3.1&rm=2
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Damselbinder

Best dressed woman, eh?

C.J. Cregg from the West Wing. Not in a "phwoooar" sort of way: I just thought she had a really striking appearance and the West Wing's costume people did a good job of expressing her character through her outfit choices. Refined and classy, but not, like, outré power-dressing, exactly.
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

How could you forget Karen Gillian in Doctor Who? :P

Heck, even in jeans she's smoking...

Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@Visitor:
Yeah, Emma Peel was always a great role. A shame that so much of her is in black&white, that takes most of the sexyness away for me.
Even the movie wasn't good, I still enjoy to see Uma Thurman in that leather suit with these boots (and her other stunning outfits).
Very sexy movie! :excl:
Even it isn't a TV show, it's based on one, so I shall post 2 pictures ...even it's little off-topic ;-)
"Steed, I'm soooo wet....take me now!"

A shame they didn't follow the book a little closer. In the movie August de Winter doesn't really touch her as she is lying drugged and unconsciously before him.
In the book she wears her leather suit already, he opens the zipper, licks the leather over her breasts(!) and he realises that she doesn't wear any underwear......
Guess that would have been a problem with Sean and Uma (and most the target audience).

-
@DrDominator9:
Yeah indeed! And not only Terri Hatcher was dressed very sexy in this one. Many women had great, stunning outfits in this one.
Many with short skirts and pantyhoses ......and I do remember a young Denise Richards in her guest role....

-
@ brdiy:
Honestly never seen one minute of the regular TV show, just one special episode with a masked cat burglar.
Hard to start with the show, since it has so many seasons over some decades. Perhaps I might start with the season where she comes in.

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I don’t disagree with any of the above, but....
ImageImage
Jungle girls are also cool.
More currently, I think Sabrina looks pretty good going to hell...
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I think Lucy Liu's Dr Joan Watson of Elementary was also well dressed but she can make most things look good I suspect!
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

^ Sabrina looks promising....

-
Two more from me:

6) Fran Fine - Fran Drescher - The Nanny
There are exactly two reasons why you should or could watch this one.
1)The butler Niles who is pretty funny and ...
2)the nanny (Fran Fischer) who runs around in short skirts, heels and sexy pantyhoses for half the time.

Not the worst fantasy to imagine to be Mr. Sheffield in that situation. She takes care of the annoying children and dresses like that. Sounds like a good deal ;-)

Funny how often she sits there on his desk next to him like that..... :yes:
Is he covering up something with his hands? :hmmm:
-

7) Kelly Bundy - Christina Applegate - Married with Children

I don't know how many minutes I spend on watching this show. It's verrrrry funny and very sexy at the same time.
And not only Kelly, if you count all the women dressed up sexy as hell in this show....you will get to a rather high number.
Pretty sure all the sexyness was quite a factor as well in the success of the show.
Funny that started in season 2. Especially in the early season after then Kelly Bundy was smoking hot most of the time.
Quite some sexy guest starts who got famous later on like Pamela Andersson, Milla Jovovich and Tia Carrere.

That's not Kelly....that's "Flopsie" (no joke) :w00t:

Would be interesting to know if Bud and Kelly ever had something going on in real life. :hmmm:

ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

I am going to nominate a couple of obvious ones:
Poisne Ivy.jpg
Poisne Ivy.jpg (20.54 KiB) Viewed 5921 times
debra_winger___wonder_girl_by_c_edward-d83vr62.jpg
debra_winger___wonder_girl_by_c_edward-d83vr62.jpg (91.34 KiB) Viewed 5921 times
I am going with the definition of 'Best Dressed' as what which woman's wrapping paper I would like to tear off with my teeth!
Femina
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm gonna second Uma Therman's Emma Peel. Maaaaybe the sexiest catsuit ever? Maybe, its tough to say. There HAVE been lots of catsuits over the years.
Dogfish
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

Erin Grey as Wilma Deering and Diana Rigg as Emma Peel are great shouts, Honor Blackman in the older seasons of The Avengers would be a shout too but those old episodes look like hell now. All we know is that she was hot back then and she was wearing a leather catsuit. I was always disappointed with The Avengers that when it went to colour the leather was retired in favour of something that wasn't even remotely shiny. So it goes.

Thinking of contemporary examples I'd have to say Villanelle in Killing Eve. It's not always super hot but whoever does the wardrobe for that show has given the character an amazing sense of style.

Yenn in The Witcher looks amazing too, except when she's a hunchback shovelling poo. Scores bonus points for being able to sword fight in heels.

Rosa in Brooklyn Nine Nine, can see why the actress was talked about as a potential new Batwoman.

Also more of a general thing than a specific character but since Star Trek: Discovery has spent more time with mirror universe characters than any other Star Trek it gets a mention for having the hottest uniforms. Although I suppose could narrow it down to Mirror Universe Georgiou because she looks sharp in Section 31 too.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Nobody has mentioned Jerri Ryan as Seven of Nine in Star Trek Voyager.
jeri-ryan-37.jpg
jeri-ryan-37.jpg (229 KiB) Viewed 5855 times

Damselbinder

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Nobody has mentioned Jerri Ryan as Seven of Nine in Star Trek Voyager.

jeri-ryan-37.jpg
I always found this one to be her most attractive costume.

Though if we're talking well-dressed Star Trek ladies, a moment's recognition of Jadzia Dax...

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

No argument from me about Jadzia. She kept me watching a whole extra year of that show.

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I am going to add some honorable mentions that come to mind
Barbara Griffin, New Adventures of Robin Hood. You have to admire a girl that rocks a medieval miniskirt, major cleavage and a cleave gag.

Another best dressed would be the women of The Lost World.
Ya can’t complain about sweaty women in a ripped bodice...
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Jennifer O'Dell was gorgeous

Damselbinder

That she was.
Supergirl77
Sargeant
Sargeant

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago

I don't know how many minutes I spend on watching this show. It's verrrrry funny and very sexy at the same time.
And not only Kelly, if you count all the women dressed up sexy as hell in this show....you will get to a rather high number.
Pretty sure all the sexyness was quite a factor as well in the success of the show.
Funny that started in season 2. Especially in the early season after then Kelly Bundy was smoking hot most of the time.
Quite some sexy guest starts who got famous later on like Pamela Andersson, Milla Jovovich and Tia Carrere.

100% endorsement from me!!!
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh, a lot of new posts here, very good!
Indeed, how could we forget WW, that was a easy entry for this topic.
-
I was never a Trekkie, but these short uniforms with boots and pantyhose are the best motivation that I still might start to watch the old show.
And yeah, Jerri Ryan would be a major point to watch that show. Putting a stunning woman with quite big twins in a a tight suit.....is never a bad idea ;-) .
A yeah, the Lost World.... I watched that one for some months back in my teenage days. Perhaps I should start to rewatch that again.
-
------
One more from me:

8) Sydney Bristow - Jennifer Garner - Alias
That show was/is pretty great. And it was one of the early shows where a woman really had an action role and was a smart, tough, independant character.
And as a spy she did a LOT to fullfill many fetishes.
She could be seen in scuba gear, gasmasks, masks, swimwear, pantyhoses, boots....and more.

A fine example what a push-up and the right cut can achieve.....

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Amazingly, Jessica Alba has not come up yet. This girl looked good in everything from leather to bikinis and wetsuits. She just needed to get on camera and breath (preferably through a gag).
I would have loved to see her as Batgirl or in some of those old sixties style spy flicks.
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

sneakly wrote:
3 years ago
Amazingly, Jessica Alba has not come up yet. This girl looked good in everything from leather to bikinis and wetsuits. She just needed to get on camera and breath (preferably through a gag).
She was indeed a hottie and had some good movies, my favorite with her is "Into the blue" because she was scuba diving for half the movie.
However this topic is a about certain characters in TV shows and Jessica Alba is an actress and not a character ;-)
But thanks for the images! :yes:

sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

I always would try to imagine what evil perils would befall Jeannie at the hands of her evil twin or one of the more powerful and dark jinns.... you really can’t fault her costuming
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago
sneakly wrote:
3 years ago
She was indeed a hottie and had some good movies, my favorite with her is "Into the blue" because she was scuba diving for half the movie.
However this topic is a about certain characters in TV shows and Jessica Alba is an actress and not a character ;-)
But thanks for the images! :yes:
I accidentally omitted the reason I thought of her, Max in Dark Angel. Once I started looking for pictures, it was down a rabbit hole...
ivandobsky
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Great list. Here's one you might not have seen before:

and another

Bert

Let us not forget Joanna Cameron of Oh Mighty Isis.
94e0114e0d37813650e07dac0dddeb19.jpg
94e0114e0d37813650e07dac0dddeb19.jpg (33.77 KiB) Viewed 5661 times
DonShip
Overlord
Overlord

Supergirl77 wrote:
3 years ago
Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago

100% endorsement from me!!!
I second that! Loved Kelly and that show.
sneakly
Overlord
Overlord

ImageUma Thurman was mentioned earlier, but she was just a Diana Rigg knock-off in the movie.

The real Mrs Peel was Rigg and no one made BDSM wear look better in the ‘60s than her. And she kicked ass a looked great doing it. Of course when she got tied up, she looked great in that too...
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Yeah, I saw only very little video footage of Diana Rigg as Emma Peel.
What really frustrates me that most of it was shot in black and white which kills a lot of the sexyness for me.
Perhaps I will watch her episodes one day.

For me Uma Thurman in full HD and in color is far more sexier in her stunning black leather suit. Just from the optics.
I am sure Diana Rigg was the better Emma Peel as the movie with Thurman had nothing to offer besides her stunning outfits.

Dazzle1
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago
Yeah, I saw only very little video footage of Diana Rigg as Emma Peel.
What really frustrates me that most of it was shot in black and white which kills a lot of the sexyness for me.
Perhaps I will watch her episodes one day.

For me Uma Thurman in full HD and in color is far more sexier in her stunning black leather suit. Just from the optics.
I am sure Diana Rigg was the better Emma Peel as the movie with Thurman had nothing to offer besides her stunning outfits.

This was the era of Mary Whitehouse and her ilk.

for those who don't know she was the U.K morality censor for TV.
Bert

Maskripper wrote:
3 years ago
A shame they didn't follow the book a little closer. In the movie August de Winter doesn't really touch her as she is lying drugged and unconsciously before him.
In the book she wears her leather suit already, he opens the zipper, licks the leather over her breasts(!) and he realises that she doesn't wear any underwear......
Guess that would have been a problem with Sean and Uma (and most the target audience).
They shot a scene something like that, but it must have been cut in the released version. I remembered it from a trailer.

umaemma.png
umaemma.png (320.72 KiB) Viewed 5274 times
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Bert wrote:
3 years ago
They shot a scene something like that, but it must have been cut in the released version. I remembered it from a trailer.
Thanks for mentioning it! :thumbup:
Indeed it can be found in the trailer at 1:43

To have such a scene only in the trailer......that's a crime! :sly:
So, it's a least a little closer to the much naughtier version in the book (check my post above for details).
Last edited by Maskripper 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

For well dressed (in the fashionable sense) perhaps consider Detective Kate Beckett (Castle)

Or if you like your ladies on the spicey end of the fashion spectrum there is the demon, Mazikeen (Lucifer)

brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

How about Chuck's Yvonne Strahovski?

tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

^^^^Oh hell yeah! She is gorgeous and would look good in anything

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

brdiy wrote:
3 years ago
How about Chuck's Yvonne Strahovski?
Nice choice :D

Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Oh yeah, forgot about Chuck!
Need to re-watch that show in HD sometime....
Yvonne was really a knockout in that show. All these great outfits..... :w00t:
-
I mentioned "The Nanny" in this topic already.
Yesterday I was watching an episode....laughing about Niles the Butler and enjoying the Nannies ....stunning, sexy outfits.....
....as suddenly....
....THIS happened!!!!!!

(Mr. Sheffield knows what he likes)
-
Well kids, let that be a lesson to you! You shouldn't let anybody through your door!
Especially not ....someone.....like that one :hmmm:
Spoiler
He might also stay in your place for 4 years ...wreaking havoc all the time.
-
And folks, no reason to start a political riot in this thread now, there are OTHER threads here for that ;)

Bert

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
For well dressed (in the fashionable sense) perhaps consider Detective Kate Beckett (Castle)
beckett western.jpg
beckett western.jpg (32.53 KiB) Viewed 5119 times
batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
mmmm Agree!!! delicious blonde!
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
BUT especially she'd look good in my bed! 😂

batgirl1969
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
batgirl1969 wrote:
3 years ago
tallyho wrote:
3 years ago
BUT especially she'd look good in my bed! 😂
or on my RACK!!!
Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I already mentioned the Nanny in my posts above.
After just watching another episode, I am thinking about adopting some random child.....then I could hire a nanny like her: :hmmm:
(or a nanny dressing like that)

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Yes, Fran Drescher had a rockin' bod, but, man, that voice...nails on a blackboard. I'm surprised she made it in showbiz. Show's her incredible determination.

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

I know Melissa Benoist has been nominated... but that's more as SG than as Kara Danvers. That said, the episode when she was exposed to Red Kryptonite, she was very hot.
Kara Danvers Red K pic.jpg
Kara Danvers Red K pic.jpg (22.83 KiB) Viewed 4825 times

brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

For your consideration :),

Eliza Dushku in dollhouse:

Maggie Grace as one hot castaway in Lost:

Maskripper
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@Dr. Dominator9:
Yeah, I loved that "evil" personality of Kara in that episode! She was so agressive and naughty.
She could have "dressed up" a little more though ;-)
-
@brdiy:
Damn, totally forgot about Dollhouse! Watched that series, but that was ages ago. Can't really remember much of it.
Have to rewatch it in the next months.
A picture like the first one already highly motivates me!
Put a stunning woman in a sexy outfit like this and give her some guns....then I'm all for it!