Member's Update Blunder Girl Self-bondage 3 Ep3

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome! Welcome! I took a little break due to an illness in the family, but now I’m back! I have… A lot coming down the pipeline for you, so I hope many of you were looking forward to new Sorority, Conviction, Blush, and other special treats over the winter.

Let’s start with Blunder girl self-bondage story three, episode three! During her self-imposed escape artistry training, The evil copy of Supergrrll broke in and took control of the league’s headquarters! Now she’s after Dru‘s tiara, bracelets, and power belt, but Dru will not give it up so easily!

Will the villain force Dru to comply or will Dru be punished relentlessly? Will Dru escape the evil grasp of the villainess counterpart of one of the most powerful superheroines in the universe? Have they just lost control of the league forever? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of blunder girl: self-bondage story three: episode three

Posting now for members.

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-03

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
wgsb3e3x000.jpg
wgsb3e3x000.jpg (249.41 KiB) Viewed 372 times
wgsb3e3x001.jpg
wgsb3e3x001.jpg (253.63 KiB) Viewed 372 times
wgsb3e3x005.jpg
wgsb3e3x005.jpg (298.76 KiB) Viewed 372 times
wgsb3e3x006.jpg