Supergirl in "Teddy Love"

A darker, full bodied blend.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Supergirl is Copyrighted by DC Comics.
This work is pure fan fiction. I receive no payment, compensation or benefit from it.

Comments and feedback are appreciated

Teddy Love
by McGheeny

How to get the Bear to Supergirl

Police and first responders converge on 6900 Bullwart Drive located on the outskirts of the city. This is the scene of an unexpected explosion and subsequent fire at Zeffron Laboratories. It was quite the inferno taking the firefighters a couple of hours to first control then extinguish the blaze. This site was where the sex cream used on Supergirl had been developed (see "A Little Dab will Do). The white with green crystals cream was cause of a lot of the heroine's recent shame and disgraceful behavior. Although the heroine never discovered the origin of the diabolical substance she had no way to know this fire has terminated any further research or production of the immorally foul but highly effective cream.

While responders search the fire damaged debris of Zeffron facilities for survivors investigators come across an undamaged 3.5 foot tall x 2.5 foot wide stuffed bear. The untouched toy sat in the corner of Dr. Standish's virtually unscathed office with a note attached to it, "For Supergirl". The toy bear was bagged, tagged and sent to the 9th precinct as evidence.

It took no time for the boxes of evidence to arrive from Zeffron Labs at the police station's lab. The lab techs immediately began the initial task of sorting and identifying. There were several techs who spent time with the stuffed animal but at first all they were able to determine was its name, Teddy Love. Tests were run and a message was sent out to Supergirl stating the police lab had property that belonged to the heroine.

Within the hour Supergirl shows up and is surprised to see this large stuffed animal which was meant as a present for her. None of the detectives could shed any light on who at Zeffron was giving it to the girl of steel. After lab technicians carefully examined the toy it was determined there were no explosives, no obvious signs of Kryptonite and/or any dangers to citizens of Metro City. At that point the police decided to release Teddy Love from evidence and gave the stuffed bear to the intended recipient.

The cautious Supergirl inspects the stuffed animal for herself. Around the neck was a red ribbon with a porcelain medallion attached. "Supergirl" and her family's "S" symbol is etched in the middle. Words over the top read, "This Bear Especially Made For" and along the bottom, "Teddy Love".

Dr. Bennett, head of the police lab at the 9th precinct, stated that the bear seemed oddly heavy even for a 3.5 feet high by 2.5 feet wide toy. When her X-ray vision has trouble seeing inside Dr. Bennett informs her of a new tech light weight mesh just under a layer of memory foam and brown faux fur. He observed this material has been stretched over an equally light weight alloy that makes up the substantial frame beneath. The police scientist related that Zeffron labs did work with cutting edge materials for space and military aircraft. He postulated from notes recovered from a workstation at the scene, that because of her superhuman strength, this special project was meant to present her with something she could not easily destroy, just by sleeping with it.

Kara, still wary, placed her right hand on the soft fur on one of the outstretched arms. It had a pleasant and inviting feel to it. A demure smile slowly crossed her red full pouting lips. Amusement grows in her blue eyes as the girl scanned the toy for unexpected traps. When her hand ran through the brown hair on the top of the bear's head the entire body of the stuffed animal began to vibrate. Both the heroine and scientist stepped back for a moment when the mouth began to move followed by a male voice.

"Oh Supergirl...MMMMMMM...That feels so good...MMMMMMM...You have such a soft touch," the toy says in a strangely smooth but obvious electronically generated voice. It continues to hum and vibrate for another 30 seconds before stopping. The stunned Supergirl and Dr. Bennett look at each other for a moment before breaking out in uneasy laughter.

"What in Krypton was that?" mused Kara as she steps back to the motionless and silent toy. The man comes along side the blonde heroine raising his right hand to his chin as he studies the Teddy Love bear.

"So that's what that power source does. Animatronics," observed Dr. Bennett. He glances at an annoyed Supergirl before quickly adding, "Oh! We did find a power source and a metal box in the neck, but we could not determine their purpose." His gaze drifts to the bear momentarily then back to an obviously displeased heroine, "Until now." He goes back to visually examining the oversized toy, "It didn't do that for me or any of my assistants...just you Supergirl."

Downtown Metro City

In one of the tallest corporate skyscrapers touching the blue sky, on the 41st floor, inside a corner office frustration boils over. "It's not working. We cannot see any video or tell where it is located! Why not?!" barks an impatient tall lean older man in an expensive dark gray pinstripe suit.

Dennis, a young man dressed in gray slacks and a black polo shirt with a Zeffron company logo over the left breast underlined by IT Team, stands nervously. Mr. Owens was the brilliant CEO of Zeffron International Corporation and the seemingly barely out of puberty tech knows it is not a good career move to upset the 50 something executive. From the opposite side of a large intricately hand carved dark oak desk, "Sir, if I may..."

The gray haired man stands and with an exasperated look shoves his hands towards the monitors on his desk, "Please, be my guest." The technician moves around and takes a seat in his chair without even a polite nod. Mr. Owen simply shakes his head, "We spent A LOT of money on this project and I want to know why it isn't working."

Clicking through several lists of code and furious nervous typing Dennis searches for answers that will satisfy the looming irritated daunting personality. "The wireless is not connecting, " he informs the man who holds his employment fate in his hands. Another minute of typing and clicking he announces, "The last information I have shows the dual multi-core processors were online. The 10 TB SSD hard drive was working and writing data. The cameras and audio also appeared to be functioning and recording data. I can see it was moved to the 9th Precinct downtown, Somehow, the communication device has been knocked offline. That is why we aren't getting any video or tracking information"

"What do we do? I need that information on Supergirl," demands the exec. He crosses his arms and stares down at the boy in his chair, "I WANT that information."

"Without being able to put our hands on the bear I could not say," answers Dennis as he turns to look at the monitors. He can feel the perturbed look on his boss's face which has the tech verbally dancing fast, "We know they took the bear to the 9th Precinct. If we can get someone to go there and gain access to it we may be able to fix the problem." He turns to look back at Mr. Owen. The man cocks his right brow and nods towards the boy. "I...I guess I can go..." the slow smile crossing the man's lips tells Dennis he is on the right track. The young tech stands, "I better get going." He doesn't wait for the man's response. He circles the desk and heads out the doors for the elevators.

Thirty minutes later Dennis arrives at Metro City's 9th Precinct. He walks up to the desk sergeant and says, "Yes, I'm with Zeffron Industries," he holds up his corporate identity card. The gruff old sergeant behind the desk seems less impressed with him than did Mr. Owens. "I am here to take a look at the items confiscated by your men." He looks around at several doors and a staircase, "If you can point me in the right direction..."

"Okay Chachi, slow down," snarls the old man. He looks at his papers, "You will have to talk to the lab. Take a seat over there," pointing his pen to a long bench on the far side of the room, "Someone will be with you in a minute."

Dennis looks at the desk officer and is about to speak when the man seemed to grow in his chair. Instead, Dennis smiles, "Thank you officer," and turns towards the bench.

After about a 15 minute wait a lab tech, Danny, that looked like he was about Dennis's age, comes out to meet him. During their initial discussion Dennis discovers the bear has already left with Supergirl. Dennis asks if the tech knows how to reach her but found that there is no direct way of contacting the young heroine. Dennis exits the building, pauses outside, looks back to the Zeffron skyscraper wondering if he should even report back to work.

Back at Linda's Apartment

After a long day Kara has removed her Supergirl uniform and boots. She crosses the room and places them along side of her second uniform and boots in the secret panel hidden in the wall of her closet. The heroine checks over both uniforms and boots before sealing the panel and exiting the closet. Wearing a yellow front latch French cut lacy bra and matching yellow lacy high-leg string bikini panties Kara closes the doors and moves into the room. She walks over to her dresser, opens the top drawer, fishes out a pair of tangerine color cotton bikini panties and light blue oversized T-shirt. She closes the drawer and heads to her bathroom. There's a momentarily pause by her bed to turn on the lamp on the night stand. She grins at the new addition sitting by the headboard on her pillows, "Okay Teddy, now you wait right here and I will be joining you in a bit."

"Take your time Supergirl. I will be waiting here in bed for you," replies the bear. This statement receives a tilted head and half laugh from the girl as she turns and disappears into the bathroom.

Twenty minutes later Kara emerges from the bathroom. Showered, teeth brushed, blonde hair damp dried and brushed into a ponytail. The refreshed girl, in her nighttime attire, heads for bed. The teen pulls back the covers and slides in between the sheets. As she adjusts herself she looks to stuffed animal, "Okay Teddy Love. If you can behave yourself you can sleep with me. If not it's that shelf over there for you."

"Bed please Supergirl," answers Teddy in a friendly happy-go-lucky synthesized voice. "Going to bed with Supergirl is what Teddy was made to do."

A coy smile crosses Kara's lips before she pulls the bear under the comforter and sheet with her, "Okay, you can sleep with me." She reaches back with her right hand to the table lamp and turns out the light. There is a moment of getting comfortable as the girl circle her arms around and drapes her right bare leg over the soft fur and snuggles in with Teddy.

Teddy Love waits for Supergirl to relax before he says, "Are you sure you want to wear underwear to bed?" The blonde raises her head off the pillow, but before she can respond the bear adds, "Research shows you can be more comfortable sleeping in nude."

A puzzled look is slowly overcome by an incredulous smile, "I will be comfortable enough Teddy." Her head hits the pillow as her arms put the bear in a playful head lock, "You are so bad Teddy." The girl relaxes her grip and nuzzles her face and upper body into the bear's soft fur.

"Ahooo Supergirl, you are so warm, so soft," says the bear in a modulated softer deeper voice. He begins to tremble in a low barely detectable vibration. Flabbergasted, Supergirl again lifts her head.

Smiling as she looks at the bear, "Okay Teddy, time to sleep," Then a slightly annoyed Kara says, "Turn off the vibration." The vibration stops and the girl lays back down. The toy's startling quivering triggered an unexpected shiver in the girl's entire body. It takes a moment to adjust and resettle in before a sleepy Kara says, "Now, good night Teddy," she whispers as she hugs his neck.

"Good night Supergirl," says the bear in the same soft deep voice. "Sleep tight..."

Sometime in the Middle of the Night

Sensors and auditory mechanisms have been processing data about the resting Kryptonian female. Teddy Love, still wrapped in Kara's arms and limp leg has identified the girl as sound asleep. He turns his head to the right and is almost face to face with the sleeping Supergirl. His internal systems have determined the breathing pattern of the quiescent girl. At the proper time a light wisp of mist, sparkling and creating a rainbow of colors in the moonlight, slips from two tiny holes about an inch inside Teddy's black rubbery nostrils. A second later the vapor is completely inhaled by the girl. A few seconds pass and the toy releases more of the fog directed at Supergirl's pretty face. As before, the unaware heroine inhales all of it. Fresh physical data begins reporting from numerous highly developed minute sensors located all over the stuffed animal's technologically advanced body.

From all indications Supergirl is in REM sleep at this time. There are significant physical changes registering in her amazing and sexy frame. Her heart rate, respiration and body temperature are elevated. Teddy again begins the low level vibrating. This time the resting girl's arms unconsciously pull the bear closer to her chest and her long tan slender leg draws him into the crotch of her orange panties. Naturally she slowly works her hips up and down several times before settling back into deeper slumber. In the same low deep tone the bear says, "You are so attractive Supergirl. The only match for your captivating baby blue eyes and magnificently alluring body is your inner beauty." The whispers generate another series of hugs and reflexive grinding. At that point the bear opens his mouth and begins emanating binaural beats meant to stimulate the girl's sexual energies.

Five minutes pass and a now a restless Supergirl intermittently works her body into the faux fur and sturdy frame of Teddy Love. Perspiration beginning to glisten on the girl's uneasy lovely body. Now Teddy starts again, "You are so gorgeous and sexy Supergirl. I want to feel your skin against my fur. Take off the covers and remove your shirt. I want to bring pleasure to your breasts." The sexually inspiring tone returns and seconds later the sleepy girl kicks off the comforter and sheet. She is gripping the toy harder using both legs to work the stuffed animal to address the growing itch in her panties, with purpose.

Teddy Love's processors deal with the constant influx of amassing information from Supergirl's lovely and squirmy body. Her breath and heart rate are markedly increased. The bear pauses the "beats" tone to say, "Supergirl, I want to feel your tits against my fur. Take off that shirt. I want to pleasure you."

"Ahooo," moans a barely conscious Kara as her arms release the stuffed toy long enough to remove her T-shirt. Tossing the damp garment across the room her arms wrap around the bear working her B cup breasts into the soft electric fur, "Aoooyessss..." The overwhelming sensations are beginning to render her speechless.

Kara is squeezing the bear's firm memory foam over the alloy skeleton leg between her silky smooth thighs. The blonde teen heroine impulsively rocks her hips to achieve the grinding sensation against her awakening clitoris. Her shifting hips slowly begin to instigate a new growing damp spot in the crotch of her orange panties.

The lenses in Teddy Love's black eyes autofocus for darkness capturing every move and response made by Supergirl's amazing body. His auditory devices records every whimper, gasp, grunt, moan, plea or shameless begging emitted by this young blonde heroine. Teddy's core has the processing power to store and analyze the mountain of data from a vast multitude of additional sensors. The toy bear is technically prepared for capturing everything there is to know about the young blonde girl's unconstrained and uninhabited sexual surrender.

Caught on the edge of sleep and awake Kara is experiencing intense dreams as well. She is lying under a balmy sun in the surf of a sandy beach. In her mind she is experiencing the distinct feelings of never ending waves of warm salty water washing over her naked sun kissed body again and again. Although the dream is completely relaxing mentally her young agitated body is be subjected to the mounting pressure of sexual duress.

The room is now filled with the very distinct aroma of Kara's feminine scent. She is now shamelessly rubbing and working her body all over the bear's fur. "Ohoo Supergirl. It's time you sat on my face," recommends Teddy. His obedient partner does as he suggest as the girl releases her hold and spins the bear around to the 69 position. "MMMMMMM Supergirl. Now isn't this better?" asks the bear before poking his nose into her crotch.

Kara rolls over on top of Teddy Love. Her arms squeezing the bear's furry legs as she rubs her bared stimulated breasts back and forth across the faux fur. The animatronic bear has his arms wrapped around the young girl's thin waist. Kara mindlessly pumps her hips as she grinds the crotch of her soaking wet tangerine cotton bikini panties into the nose and mouth of Teddy Love, "AHOOUUOOMYYYGOOOSSSHHH!"

The heavily vibrating hard rubbery nose, detached of any feeling, is boring into Kara's sweet spot. Even though the hapless girl is instinctively grinding with panties on the bear's vibrating nose plows a path in the orange material spreading her labia. This sets her spread vagina against the firm quickly pulsating circular nose focusing the hard rubbery tip directly stimulating the young heroine's clitoris.

"I smell the sweet scent of your womanly passion Supergirl," declares Teddy as he moves his head in slow small circles. "You are amazing. MMMMMMM I love your smell MMMMMM..."

"AUOOUNNNNAAA!" moans and grunts Kara as the exciting sensation of her building climax is undeniable. She obsessively and shamelessly works her impaled clitoris into the bear's nose. "OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OOOHHHMMYYGGOOOSSHHH!" the power of the contact with this vibrating point is driving the vulnerable girl into honest indisputable ecstasy.

"MMMMMMM Supergirl MMMMMMM...Cum for me Supergirl...Cum for Teddy Love," loops the soft moaning voice coming from the toy bear's moving mouth. As the statement repeats the trembling rubbery black nose is making this girl crazy. The powerful Supergirl has now become a pathetic prisoner to her deepest sexual desires.

It only takes a few seconds before Kara's knees slide outwards across the sheets. Her arms spread, hands raise her upper body off the bear's legs, her back arches, her head tilts back, her jaw drops, her eyes close and Kara's entire fantastic female frame freezes. She remains motionless for only a moment as the relentless bear continues his automated passionate mugging of her womanhood. Suddenly, the young girl's eyelids flutter, her entire perspiration covered slender body begins to shudder as her mouth remains soundlessly open and Kara cums hard for a wicked mechanical Teddy Love.

Supergirl is bucking wildly now as Teddy moves his nose from her clitoris to poking her in the butt. In addition, his constantly humming mouth now closes over the girl's loins. His arms are securely wrapped around her tiny waist holding firm this incredibly sexually aroused young blonde. There is a brief squeal when his nose, covered in tangerine colored material, breaches her rear orifice but it does not impede the blonde's hyper excited humping and grinding. He has this girl right where he wanted her and now to ride her into absolute sexual submission. It's time to introduce his tongue to Supergirl.

Teddy's moving mouth is working in unison with Kara's frenzied humping. The bear's well programmed tongue begins to massage the crotch of her soaking wet panties. Shockingly the toy continues to apply passionate pressure to the girl's excited spread labia. Supergirl's hypersensitive outer vagina is pumped and ground against the bear's mouth and pink firm rubbery coarse tongue. The rounded perfect sized end bores into the soaking wet orange cotton, past the swelling protecting the tip of her very provoked slippery clitoris. The non-stop direct assault to the over stimulated clitoris continues to drive the helplessly orgasmic girl out of her mind.

Panting heavily Kara's head bows as she cycles through another powerful series of toe curling orgasms. There is no warning and the girl is utterly unprepared when the toy bear's legs wrap around her neck. The heroine barely has the presents of mind or strength to resist as her face is pulled down to the bear's vibrating crotch. Her entire upper body and thighs are in full contact with the soft brown fur of the shaking bear. Trapped by the bear's legs the young blonde answers by feverishly humping back and forth working her hips side to side and pressing her greedy eager pussy into the unyielding tongue.

It took some time but Kara finally passes out from sexual exhaustion. The bear releases the girl's head and rolls to a seated position with an undone Supergirl lying face down across his lap in a wheel barrel position. Completely satisfied with his handy work the bear now callously removes the blonde girl's orange skimpy and VERY drenched undies. He stows the treasure in a small compartment hidden beneath his fur on his left side. At this point his eyes run the full length of Supergirl's 5'6" 119lbs athletically slender and completely naked body from head to toe. After inspecting every inch of her backside Teddy Love rolls the girl over to complete an equally detailed scan of her front including her supple 32B cup tits and her own little fur patch. He spreads Supergirl's long lovely tan legs wide and zooms in on the modest patch of neatly trimmed golden pubic hair covering the raised mound above her loins.

Paws reach behind Kara's knees lifting her lower body into the air as his camera eyes record Supergirl's well worked over pussy. A few drops escape past the still excited vaginal opening. Teddy Love adjusts his grip as his paws take hold of the girl's two firm cheeks. He opens his mouth, sticks out his long pink tongue as he moves his face between those soft parted thighs. A second later Teddy Love inserts his tongue into Supergirl. Equipped with sensors, video recorder and suction Teddy takes samples of everything from internal temperature, muscle spasms, recording and mapping inside and taking in her sweet feminine nectar. His tongue explores all parts of her vagina using stimulus to identify her "G" spot as well as other sexual stimulating areas before vacuuming out every drop Supergirl's liquid essence.

Retracted for several moments Teddy's tongue sits inside his mouth registering all the information. When the data has been processed the bear moves between the girl's limp legs again and sticks his tongue up Supergirl's butt. Taking similar readings does not require nearly the time that her vagina did. But, his exploration of the girl's other orifice was also very thorough. When his data gathering is complete Teddy exits Supergirl and lowers the unconscious heroine back to the bed.

Sitting quietly, Teddy's inner workings is processing, categorizing and drawing suppositions about Supergirl's feminine physiology and sexual responses. He has formulated a simple procedure designed specifically for anyone to bring Supergirl to her knees sexually. Teddy attempts to transmit his findings and all recordings back to headquarters but discovers he cannot connect. Gathering and recording this information about the girl of steel is why Teddy Love was created. Teddy's programming calls for the information he has gathered and the formula for conquering Supergirl sexually to be communicated.

The bear runs internal diagnostics only to find his wireless chip has been broken. He cannot communicate any data without it, unless. The bear does have a built in LAN port which allowed his creators to upload programs direct from the network. The autotronic bear begins to turn its head looking for an internet port. He recognizes a computer and can see it is plugged into a RJ-45 jack in the wall. An outside line he can use to communicate. Just then the blonde girl beneath him begins to stir.

The morning sun begins to shine in through the window and onto their bed and his subject's shimmering body. Teddy temporarily abandons his attempts at communication and prepares for round two with Supergirl.

Morning

Kara wakes in a stupor naked and spread eagle in Teddy Love's lap in her stripped bed. The comforter and sheets tossed over the sides and on to the floor. The weary girl wraps around and pulls the bear's legs to her chest as her long exquisite sun kissed legs are stretched out on either side of her lover Teddy's waist. She doesn't realize or care that her panties are missing.

A very annoying sound finally rouses the fatigued girl. She opens her blue eyes to strands of blonde hair covering her pretty face. It is at that point she identifies the sound as her phone. She also notices the alarm on her clock radio has gone off, an hour and 45 minutes ago.

On the phone is Kevin from work. He has noticed Linda, her alternate identity, is not in the office yet and mentions Hank has been looking for her. Kara is very aware that Kevin, a high school intern on the research team, has a HUGE crush on Linda. Kara tells the boy that she will not be in today. She is not feeling up to it. Kevin is saying something about an important story as the receiver hits the cradle.

Physically drained Kara lays wrapped around the bear who made her do and experience the sexual acts she did last night. How or why did not even cross her mind. She is perfectly content laying naked in her bed with Teddy Love between her legs.

A few more minutes pass before Kara's super hearing picks up numerous sirens downtown. The weary teen lifts her head to identify the sounds of at least four fire engines. She knows this is a job for Supergirl but the Kryptonian female slumps back into the bear's fur. Soon despite being totally exhausted the heroine can hear the original sirens being joined by others. "Auuunnnnna..." groans the girl as it is clear this emergency can use Supergirl. She decides to get up and fly over to evaluate the issue but the softness of the fur and her completely relaxed and exhausted young body doesn't want to move.

Finally Kara gets up forcing herself to crawl off of Teddy Love and sit on the edge of her bed. That is when it registers she had clothing on when she went to bed last night. She turns to the stuffed animal and says, "Teddy, where are my panties?"

"You had them on last night when you went to bed Supergirl," answer the bear with the same chipper voice.

"I know I had them on last night," she answers troubled at her current state of nudity. She turns from her seated position checking the floor.

"Maybe Supergirl, you did decide it was more comfortable to sleep without panties," offers Teddy.

Kara looks back dubiously at the bear with furrowed brows before deciding she really doesn't care at this point. The girl stands on wobbly legs at first before gaining her composure and heads to her closet. She begrudgingly changes into her Supergirl persona.

As a still not 100% Supergirl exits the closet and before heading to the window takes one last look to her bed. Teddy Love is sitting there on her pillows. She moves to the lonely bear. Supergirl sits down next to the stuffed animal and strokes his soft fur.

Kara picks him up and gives Teddy a big hug not wanting to leave. She finally pulls him away and looks into his dark eyes, "I hope you didn't take my panties Teddy. That wouldn't be nice"

"Supergirl, I don't wear panties," replies the bear, "and neither should you. They just get in the way."

Kara doesn't know how to take that answer. She wraps her hands around Teddy Love's neck playfully choking the bear, "I Have To Go Teddy!" Just then mist sprays out of the tiny holes in the nostrils. Supergirl's pretty face is covered by the sweet smelling mist, "Ahaawooo...What? What was that Teddy?" The toy doesn't answer her so the girl shakes the bear, "What was...Ahaawoo!" she receives another dose of concentrated vapor.

"Teddy," breaths Supergirl as her right hand moves to her forehead. She is becoming disoriented and her vision is glazing over. Kara finds it difficult to remain seated as she falls to her back on the bed. Barely lucid the girl is not sure if she is imagining the teddy bear as it looms over her. Just then her wrists are grabbed and lifted above her head. "Teddy...what's going on...ahooo..." the bear has just seated himself on her abdomen placing his legs either side of her head pinning her arms and effectively Supergirl to her bed.

Teddy Love looks down at a dazed Supergirl as she attempts to regain focus. The bear's front paws come to rest on the two raised blue mounds on the girl's chest. When the pretty face of the blonde girl looks up at him through stunned blue eyes the bear begins squeezing the girl's tits, "Tell me Supergirl, do you like having your tits squeezed?"

"TEDDY!" gasps Kara as she begins to struggle to get up. To her surprise she doesn't have the strength to move the toy bear or free her hands. "Teddy! Stop this right now!" demands the flustered Supergirl.

Changing tactics Teddy Love begins closing his paws over the breasts and pulling up until his tips have closed around the hardening nipples beneath the blue uniform, "How about this Supergirl? Do you like this?"

"Get off me Teddy! Right Now!" growls Kara as she rolls from side to side but still unable to dislodge the bear from sitting on top of her. "AHO!" an unexpected and unwanted sense of excitement overcomes the girl of steel. As the bear continues pulling on her breasts and nipples Supergirl's body begins to respond, "Ohoo...ao...ao...yes Teddy."

"Yes Supergirl," says the bear, "You like your tits to be worked like this?" as he continues the slow methodical pull pinch and release.

Surprise fills the heroine's blue eyes as the bear begins vibrating once again and a strange monotone sound comes from his mouth. Despite her reluctance and disgust her fantastic body is not only accepting the attention but an uncomfortable itch has begun to manifest between her legs. As Teddy Love works her over her smooth tan thighs press together as her hips shift in a futile attempt to quell the want growing stronger in her loins. "Teddy, stop this. Teddy, yes like that...no massage and pinch. Yes. YES!" The toy bear's paws have it just right now as Supergirl's legs flop open and her hips begin slowly pumping up and down.

Teddy's right paw continues to work Supergirl's breast over as his left paw reaches back and pulls up her short red skirt exposing the blue bottom of her leotard. He touches the tip blonde girl's growing pubic mound just above her clitoris. He parts his paw and begins slowly dragging two of his nails the length of the girl's rising labia.

"Awaaaoouuuu Teddy," moans Kara as the soft raking over her swelling vaginal lips supercharges her loins. The itch has now become an ach and the girl of steel is now putty in the toy bear's paw. The teen's hips move side to side trying to get a tip to make contact with her longing clitoris. "Oah Teddy. Oao Teddy. Oagnnnaaa..." she groans as she is putting as much effort as she can muster to getting his attention directed to the point of her growing desire.

Working on two key points of Supergirl's yearning body for at least ten minutes Teddy can see he is clearly working this girl up into a sexual frenzy. He has gathered enough data from this position and has calculated the exact amount of time to stimulate the girl in this manner before letting her lose. Just then Teddy rolls off Supergirl and lays on his back waiting.

Seconds later a sexually charged Supergirl has gotten to her knees on the bed, tossed her cape to the side, hiked her red mini skirt and mounted the bear's face. Despite being in her Supergirl uniform Kara is now pressing her gyrating hips forcing her awakening crotch into the bear's nose and mouth. In a blink the unraveled girl of steel is cumming uncontrollably.

There is a five alarm fire downtown Metro city but more important to the young heroine right now, she has her own five alarm fire burning between her legs. She lays down pressing her chest to the vibrating bear's lower body as she works herself into a soaking wet frenzy rubbing and gyrating onto the bear's face.

At one point Supergirl notices a foot long vibrating cylindrical object just below the fur. She discovers a Velcro pouch. She reaches into the opening surprised to feel a thick shaft. Kara pulls it out discovering it is a foot long hard several inches thick rubbery black dildo attached to the bear's frame. The rod is shaking at a fast pitch. The young heroine know this is obviously the source of the vibrations responsible for driving her out of her mind last night. When the bear's legs wrap around her neck again this time Supergirl surrenders herself willingly as she opens her mouth to the exposed large vibrating device.

"Yes, yes Supergirl. Suck Teddy's cock," chuckles the toy bear, "Swallow it all. Make Teddy proud." It doesn't take long before his legs are not holding Supergirl firmly as the blonde teen heroine willingly works the shaft in and out of her warm moist mouth. When the girl wraps her hand around the base of the shaft Teddy admonishes her, "Aha! Move that hand Supergirl. No cheating. Just use your mouth on Teddy's beautiful pole." The heroine dutifully obeys as she removes her hand and takes more shaft into her mouth and throat. "Ahaaa, yes. That's it. Supergirl, giving ME a blow job. Ahaaaaa."

Kara raises off the black shaft long enough to say, "Teddy, I want you." Her mouth opens as she bobs up and down several more times getting closer to the hilt each time. She grinds herself into the bear's face with the same eager desire in both pair of her lips. Coming up for air again, "Please Teddy...please...ahoommm..." she goes back to sucking the bear's pole.

Moments later, the blue strip of Supergirl's uniform is barely pulled to the side as she greedily works the tip of the surprising bulky generously proportioned shaft into her soaking wet vagina. Pain and pleasure erupts from Kara's loins as she insatiably works more and more of the dildo deeper and deeper inside herself. She has never wanted to be taken like she wants to be taken by Teddy Love. She wiggles and shifts her hips copiously soaking the shaft as it is inserted deep into her womanhood then withdrawn. "AHO...AOO...OHMYGOSH TEDDY! AO! O!"

Soon Teddy Love is hammering Kara's cervix at a steady pace stimulating both Supergirl's G and A spots as the hunger inside the girl's vagina grows. She wants more, she NEEDS more attention as her hips pump wildly and she begs the toy, "Faster...Faster!" Supergirl is out of her mind but is absolutely aware that she is unquestionably getting FUCKED by this toy teddy bear. His methodical paced deep thrusts are rapidly pushing the hapless blonde teen heroine closer and closer to the edge of a fantastic orgasmic chasm. Each time his hilt bounces off her excited labia the panting Supergirl's exquisite body becomes more unwieldy. Paws dig into her sides as her back arches and Kara begs for release, "YES! YES! YES!"

It doesn't take long for the extremely horny undulating Supergirl to shake and shudder. Kara is experiencing seemingly unending massive waves of climactic orgasms. Her insides melt as her lubricants liberally bathe the thick long shaft as it just keeps stretching and drilling her deep.

When the screaming Kara despite being filled with desire is unable to take any more excitement to her over stimulated clitoris she begs the relentless bear, "STOP! TEDDY! NO MORE! STOP! AHWAOO! I CAN'T! I CAN'T! PLEEAASSEEE TEDDY!" When the long drenched shaft is finally removed from her womanhood dripping excess drops of Supergirl's sexual feminine nectar Kara collapses to the bed. For sometime her curvy narrow hips still involuntarily pump up and down as excess amounts of her sexual induced fluids drain from her throbbing well bored vaginal opening.

Teddy allows Supergirl to lay there long enough for her amazing body to stop moving. He then begins slowly and softly running his paws up and down the back of the girl's bare legs. He uses the fur on the back of his paws on her inner thighs when he draws them back towards the back of her knees. He runs his paws up her outer legs and then fur down her inner thighs. He moves slow and systematically keeping soft pressure moving up and down the girl's exceptional bare tan legs.

"Nawooo...please Teddy no more..." implores a weary Supergirl. At first she felt an annoying tickle but soon desire was being kindled in her loins again as her hips gradually begin pumping. Kara's mouth hangs open panting as the bellows of passion are stoked and burning hot in her core once again. Reinvigorated by the want in her loins the teen heroine's amazing young body is responding to the bear's touch.

"Ready for more are we Supergirl," says Teddy emphatically. Supergirl spreads her legs and rotates her hips upwards for Teddy. "Ahawoo no Supergirl. I want you on all fours," orders the bear. There is a slight groan from the girl as she works herself to her hand and knees.

Supergirl's knees part, her head drops as she lifts her small heart shaped ass into the air. Her hips rotate upwards again prepared to accept the toy bear's immense fatty again. Teddy Love stands up placing his paws on her hips aiming the tip of his black rod at the hapless unsuspecting girl's puckered rear entrance. "AHOONAWOOO!" squeals Kara as the well lubricated head of Teddy's pole is forced several inches past the unintended offered opening of the unsuspecting Supergirl's rear orifice. "WRONG HOLE! TEDDY! NO! WRONG HOLE! STOP! STOP! AHAWOOOO!"

"Too bad for you Supergirl," answers the toy bear in the jovial voice as he drives himself deeper and deeper inside this smoking hot small tight ass. "I love this Supergirl. It is an amazing experience for me. Taking Supergirl's ass doggy style, WOW! How is it for you?"

After several minutes of Supergirl wailing as tears run down her cheeks the toy bear has stuffed more than half the mammoth black extremity inside her forbidden entrance. He is methodically working back and forth increasing depth and tempo. Despite being thoroughly disgusted and in obvious pain the mortified young blonde begins working her hips side to side. Kara endeavors to ease the torment and accommodate the unthinkable intrusion. Soon the entire shaft is effortlessly gliding in and out as Teddy's fur meets the soft skin of the girl's round firm cheeks. Kara's fingers twist in the sheets as she bits down on a mouthful of material. The intense pressure eases but, strange enough, she now recognizes the unmistakable swift buildup of another oncoming daunting series of orgasms.

Kara screams into her mattress as Teddy Love is drilling her ass with authority. Her blue bottoms pulled out of the way her vagina is again soaking wet from a fresh and humbling powerful series of orgasms. Unbelievable to the heroine is that the appalling bucking and humping climax was caused by anal sex. The once proud and powerful Supergirl is now completely and blissfully at the mercy of this toy bear. When she feels the thick hot shots sent deep inside her the girl's throbbing vagina responds in kind yet again.

Supergirl has just willingly accepted the degrading anal humping from Teddy Love. Completely undone Kara nose-dives spread eagle into her bed. The jumbo stuffed bear lands on top of her jamming his vibrating shaft securely hilt deep inside the girl.

A used up Supergirl is drifting off towards sexual exhaustion and oblivion. To add insult to injury, before Kara loses consciousness she receives another full measure of six more Teddy Love's hot shot ejaculation deep inside her butt. That late discharge is answered with fresh release of Kara's liquid femininity streaming from her throbbing vagina. Supergirl can't help thinking how she enthusiastically allowed Teddy Love to treat her like a cheap whore. Humiliated and embarrassed a sullied Supergirl gives in to sleep.

Back at Zeffron Industries

"How do we get connected?" demands Mr. Owens to the CIO Mr. Lang and two senior IT members. "I have got to know if the airborne version of the cream works on Supergirl!"
Last edited by McGheeny 3 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Oh, it works, Mr. Owens. I assure you, it works!

This was a different sort of story and I liked it. I'm not sure the police or Supergirl did a particularly thorough job of analyzing Teddy's attributes. But after I not just suspended disbelief but actually hanged it, I enjoyed how it all proceeded. Very nice writing on the sexual scenes, with a slow believable build to an excellent climax.

You are a very welcome addition to our select band of SHIP afficianados, sir!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

DrDominator9 wrote:
5 years ago
Oh, it works, Mr. Owens. I assure you, it works!

This was a different sort of story and I liked it. I'm not sure the police or Supergirl did a particularly thorough job of analyzing Teddy's attributes. But after I not just suspended disbelief but actually hanged it, I enjoyed how it all proceeded. Very nice writing on the sexual scenes, with a slow believable build to an excellent climax.

You are a very welcome addition to our select band of SHIP afficianados, sir!
Thank you very much again for your input. I am glad I am able to contribute to the community and look forward to doing so for as long as you will have me.
GeekyPornCritic

This story is one of the best stories that I have read on the site. The sexual build up and peril are perfect. I imagined Supergirl with Teddy in her bed. However, I must say the police and Supergirl failed to use common sense. Why would Supergirl let her guard down and accept any gift. It gift is clearly designed for her and acts like it has a conscious. Supergirl seems really naive, but she is a bit naive on the TV show so I can live with this situation.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

GeekyPornCritic wrote:
5 years ago
This story is one of the best stories that I have read on the site. The sexual build up and peril are perfect. I imagined Supergirl with Teddy in her bed. However, I must say the police and Supergirl failed to use common sense. Why would Supergirl let her guard down and accept any gift. It gift is clearly designed for her and acts like it has a conscious. Supergirl seems really naive, but she is a bit naive on the TV show so I can live with this situation.
I appreciate the feedback and I am glad you liked the story. Sometimes our girl can be naive and overconfident. Those characteristics make her vulnerable to some clever and/or determined bad guys. Thanks again.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Excellent SG story thanks for sharing.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tmon wrote:
5 years ago
Excellent SG story thanks for sharing.
Thank you kindly for your input and support. It is much appreciated.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Unconscious and splayed out

on the bed at Teddy's hind paws a physically wiped out and collapsed Supergirl slumbers the deep sleep of complete sexual exhaustion. For the second time in less than 24 hours the animatronic stuffed bear, built by Zeffron Labs, has fulfilled his objective. He successfully sexually used and abuse Supergirl while recording every detail of the beautiful young blonde's shaming and overwhelming passionate demise. Looking over the prone good girl with her uniform pulled aside exposing her well worn out cum-draining vagina and sphincter holes indicates Teddy Love has proven to be a triumphantly profitable investment.

The Teddy Love Bear was uniquely programmed for the delicious little Supergirl's sexual demise. His creators filled his internal AI brain with an extensive library of female biology, sexual physiology, female erogenous zones and practices meant to bring a female to orgasm. From gentle passionate massage to humiliating bondage the bear's ultra-fast processing brain was loaded with the knowledge to bring a female to physical and mental arousal and then undeniable orgasms. There were studies on female orgasmic triggers and even accounts by highly successful pimps and madams on how to bring about complete sexual submission.

Armed with this incredible accumulation of data, a state of the art paired processors, a bank of lighting fast RAM, highly responsive internal network of sensors, hand crafted of soft fake fur and precise motor control of his extremities, Teddy Love was far more sexually equipped than a young college freshman Kara Zor-El. Add the cylinder of the aerosol version of the HIGHLY successful sex cream and this bear was FAR more dangerous to Supergirl than any foe the young blonde has EVER encountered.

Mr. Owens, of Zeffron Laboratories, was the creative architect of the company's Trojan Horse. Teddy Love was cunningly devised for the sole purpose of researching, interacting with, field testing tactics and sexually subduing the lovely flaxen haired beauty. After clinically studying the good girl's responses during arousal and orgasms the devious toy was also designed to devise an extensively inescapable strategy. This plan is to be a bulletproof plan so anyone could thoroughly drive the beautiful Supergirl to her knees and dominate her sexually. The corporate CEO wanted to turn the girl of steel into a blithering mindless sexual slut becoming a prisoner to her sexual desires.

A spread eagle a devastated and out cold Supergirl was in REAL danger of Teddy Love's ruthless programming. Lacking the ability to communicate with his designers Teddy Love's AI brain initialed a secondary protocol. Using the extensive knowledge base and freedom to adapt to his situation Teddy chalked out a new mission. Now the bear's new mission will be to push the young blonde hard sexually to her ultimate physical and mental limits. He will force her to subsequently surrender herself to more and more physically degrading and mentally challenging acts of sexual surrender meant to tear down her self-esteem. Teddy Love's new directive is to make Supergirl an enthusiastic and insatiable slave to sex.

Teddy Love begins by taking stock of his remaining resources. His pint of sex spray reservoir is 3/4 full which was more than enough to do the job. He runs comprehensive diagnostics on all his internal systems, sensors and monitors to insure peak performance. During this down time Teddy's immense data processing center is reviewing volumes of data and organizing his strategy and actions as the waking Supergirl begins to stir.

A disoriented and very fatigued Kara gradually comes around too half perceptive consciousness. As the girl's clouded baby blue eyes open she looks around for cues or clues to her whereabouts. Through strands of blonde hair she begins to recognize items and colors which tell her she is in Linda's apartment. With a groan and sigh the teen slumps to the plush bedspread and cool sheets again unable to get up yet. As her slender Kryptonian body continues to wake growing discomfort begins to accelerate to sharp pain in her rear orifice. The hurt from her overstretched sphincter muscles are complicated by the sting of tiny tears in her opening.

From between a pair of knockout lean tan legs Teddy Love focuses on the slow to rouse Supergirl. Her cape is draped off the side of the bed. The short red skirt is embarrassingly rolled up around her thin waist. Finally, her blue high-thigh cut leotard pulled aside exposing that firm small tan lined ass. His high definition camera eyes zero in on the reddened abused cum draining anal hole. Recording all of the initial waking moves and sounds of a worn-out Supergirl Teddy adjusts his tactics for what will come next for the young blonde heroine. The bear's front paws reach forward taking a cheek in each paw Teddy Love squeeze and separates Supergirl's sexy ass.

"AHEY!" gasps Kara as new pains register from her on fire rear end. She pushes up to all fours and looks over her right shoulder.

Teddy is presented the perfect target to get the new session started. Supergirl's knees are spread wide enough stretching the strip of blue material covering the girl's crotch putting her camel toe on clear display. Teddy draws back his foot paw and stomps Supergirl right on her blue covered swollen pussy lips. The degrading blow catapults the young blonde girl several feet through the air sailing off the bed and landing on the floor.

"AUUOOOOUU!" squeals a pain ridden Kara as she is propelled off her bed landing sprawled out on the floor. She struggles to close her fantastic legs to quell the hurt. Finally, pushing up from the cool wooden floor, Supergirl looks back at her bed and the irritating bear looking at her.

Teddy tilts his head and stares at a surprised obviously uncomfortable and pouting Supergirl. His paws move back to his knees, "What are you doing down there Supergirl?"

Kara looks to the newly imposing Teddy Bear seated on her bed as spiky throbbing in her crotch forces her to get off her rear. Rolling to her left hip and arms draped over the edge of her bed, "Teddy?!" says the girl accusingly. The memory of the stuffed animal ripping her rear wide open with a huge thick shaft added to her embarrassing hurt, "Why did you do that to me?"

"Why Supergirl, what are you talking about?" says the stuffed animal flatly.

Thighs pressed tightly an upset Supergirl fires back, "Why did you put that in my rear?!"

In a happy go lucky voice chuckles Teddy, "I don't understand? It seemed to me that you enjoyed it." The bear's mouth opens and out comes the recording;"AHO TEDDY! AHOAOOO! YES! YES! YES! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING! AHUAWOOOMYYYYGGOOOSSHHH! YESSS!"

A stunned and mortified Kara's jaw drops in complete horrified disbelief in what she hears. The bear had recorded her during the most humiliatingly painful experience of her young Kryptonian life! She struggles to push herself gingerly to her knees, "TEDDY!"

"Are you protesting about me stopping?" asks Teddy Love. "You probably don't remember that you passed out with my rod shoved hilt deep inside you." Capturing the shock on that pretty face he continues, "I knew you would prefer me to wait until you woke up so you don't miss out on more orgasms."

"TEDDY!" is the only thing that comes to the clearly shaken and frightened Supergirl.

"Look Supergirl. We both know your supercharged vagina spastically unleashed wave after wave of your cum creating this huge wet spot on your bed," replies Teddy Love. "I never expected you to enjoy anal sex the way you did."

"I...I..." A flustered and flushed Kara attempts to protest, but words fail her.

"Supergirl, you rode my shaft like a pro," continues the stuffed bear. "You fell asleep still humping my rod moaning your complete satisfaction. I guarantee your vagina is coming to life right now just thinking about it."

A fully distressed Kara's wide blue eyes drop giving away her unexpected and shameful physical response. It was true. The radiating pain in her aching loins has now turned to pulsating excitement in both orifices. Completely traumatized the teen heroine's right hand instinctively drops between her skirt covered thighs firmly pressing into her awakening clitoris.

Teddy Love takes full advantage of Supergirl's unexpected confusing situation to crawl to the end of the bed. Coming face to face with the struggling beautiful young heroine Teddy opens his mouth and releases a cloud of sickly sweet smelling mist.

"Ahoo Teddy..." groans Kara as she leans back and away from the spewing bear. Unfortunately it is too late for Supergirl. Her nostrils are filled with the dastardly aroma. Receptors send signals to nerve endings which initiate a series of uncontrollable shivers that run the length of the good girl's spine. Each shudder intensifies the excitement in her clitoris driving up the desire in her sexy body causing a newly growing wet spot in her uniform. The throbbing in her labia increases as Kara looks to the bear, "Teddy?"

"Strip and get in this bed Supergirl," orders Teddy Love.

Supergirl sits back on her heels as her left arm now cradles her sensitive breasts. Her hands are desperately trying to hold back the onslaught of sexual sensations ragging throughout her amazing frame. "No..No..Stop this!" demands Kara.

Teddy Love's sensors take in the obvious signs of growing sexual distress given off by Supergirl. Her magnificent 5'6" 34-22-32 lithe Kryptonian body now displays every indication of unchecked arousal. His high density processing center makes a note, 'The affects of the spray are evidently cumulative. Clearly Supergirl succumbs more rapidly to additional dosing over time'. The AI teddy bear readily and swiftly adjusts to the new data. "Don't you remember how good it felt Supergirl," asks the bear. "Remember when you stopped fighting it and accepted your true calling?"

A frustrated and agonizing Kara replies, "My true calling?" The protesting of her now VERY sensitive hardened nipples trapped in her bra complicates the girl's resistance. Despite the good girl's concentration on defying the punishing passion building inside her melts away as her willpower evaporates. Her fingers press harder and slowly rub her excited clitoris.

Teddy Love takes his place back at the head of the bed, "You accepted the slut you are deep down inside. When you did that last night you could not stop enjoying the pure pleasure of sex. Remember how wet you became when I slowly but firmly rubbed your pussy?"
At first Kara wanted to rebuke the bear when she suddenly found the fingers of her right hand rubbing herself faster, "AHOO." Her head bows as her left hand begins to slowly softly massage her awakening right breast, "ahauuuooo..." Her blonde mane flails as her head shakes side to side, "No...No...This can't be...this can't be happening...ahauuooo..."

"I can smell your excitement way over here Supergirl," says Teddy Love adding fuel to the already raging fire in the good girl's pussy. "Rub faster Supergirl. It will feel better. Don't forget to pinch that nipple too."

IMPOSSIBLE! Kara is doing exactly as the nasty bear commands. Her fingers press harder as they rub in ever quickening small circles over her quivering labia. She is also pinching her nipple and twisting it back and forth, "Ahuauaa."

"Don't cum yet Supergirl. Make it last," directs the bear. "Keep going. Take your time. Enjoy the sensations."

The hapless panting Kara looks up at the bear desperately struggling with the entire situation, "Teddy..." She is losing this fight.

"You are going to make yourself cum Supergirl, but, not until Teddy Love tells you it's time," demands the stuffed animal. "Keep rubbing and pinching Supergirl. Feel the wonderful warmth and want growing inside you."

Kara's jaw drops. As Teddy says it, she feels it, and she is helpless to stop the undeniable passion begging for release. "TEDDY!" protests the slender good girl, "ahaouuuooo...too much...Teddy...too much...please...please...PLEASE!"

"No," says the bear flatly.

"Ahaggoouuuaaa," groans Supergirl. Completely caught up in the inescapable power of growing arousal Kara drops to her side then rolls to her back, "AHOMYGOSH!" her soft bare tan thighs open wide as her hips slowly pump up and down. Her own fingers are really going to town on her womanhood, "TEDDY! PLEASE!"

"No," is the answer.

"HAOO! AUUA! OHTEDDY! OHTEDDY!" whines the desperate blonde teen as the pressure inside her core is becoming unbearable, "OHTEDDY! PLEASE!"

"No," says Teddy Love. "You don't deserve to cum until Teddy Love says so."

Supergirl's left hand moves to her right nipple squeezing and pinching it as her hip are pumping faster, "TEDDY! I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!"

"No," coldly repeats the bear.

"AUGGUOO! TEDDY! TEDDY! LET ME CUM! LET ME...AWAOO...AOOO..." the sexy blonde teen in blue formfitting leotard, red skirt pulled up, red boots with yellow trim and red cape is shaking and shuddering.

"If you cum now Supergirl that only proves you are just a cheap slut," says the bear flatly. "If you have to cum then first admit you are a cheap slut."

"HUMMMMMAAHHH!" groans Kara not wanting to admit to being a slut. Unfortunately her desire to orgasm is far too great for the good girl to endure, "I'M A SLUT! I'M YOUR SLUT TEDDY! PLEASE!"

Another agonizing moment for the young squirming superheroine goes by before a detached Teddy finally says, "Okay slut. You can cum."

Long lovely slender tan legs splay out wide as a heavily panting Supergirl's girlishly curvy hips buck and jerk uncontrollably as she soaks the crotch of her uniform, "AHOOMYGOSH! YES! YES! I AM A SLUT! OH TEDDY! YES!" The frenzied and shameful pinching twisting and rubbing continues for quite some time before an physically and mentally exhausted Kara simply collapses spread eagle on the floor.

A spent Supergirl lays motionless on the floor. Teddy Love gets off the bed and walks around to her. He stops capturing the scene of the sexy undone blonde heroine on her back with her arms and legs spread. The stuffed animatronic bear steps over the girl's gorgeous right leg and stands between her silky smooth bare thighs. Focusing in on the girl's raised pubic mound he lifts his left hind paw and steps down and slowly grinds on Supergirl's pussy.

"ahaooo...Teddy...ahaooo..." breathes a completely drained Kara. Despite her fatigue her hips respond to the paw being worked into her over stimulated clitoris. Her head rolls to the other side, "nawoo...nawoo more..." The cushioned hard frame of the stuffed animal's paw continues to cruelly twist side to side, "nawoo more Teddy...please..."

There, in the middle of Linda's apartment, a sexually routed Supergirl lays spread out on her back. Meanwhile, an approximately 4' tall stuffed Teddy bear stands between the beautiful girl's incredible legs his paw on her pussy. The mindboggling product of space aged engineering is grinding out pathetic pleas and even more debilitating sexual responses from the helplessly horny good girl. This is what the ultimate sexual conquest of a once proud and powerful Supergirl looks like.

The Bear's Slut

Teddy Love pauses his degrading attention to the unconscious Supergirl's loins. His camera eyes and sensors take in data that provides him with the knowledge his efforts are useless. Satisfied with outcome from the third round of using Supergirl's sexual urges and resulting orgasms to defeat her it is time for Teddy to report his findings. Teddy Love moves to the RJ-45 jack and unplugs the girl's computer. He opens the panel on his right hip and pulls out a retractable CAT6 cable and plugs it into the socket. As the blonde girl remains unconscious Teddy Love begins negotiating his connection, accessing Zeffron's servers. When a secure connection is made the bear begins doing a high speed memory dump of Supergirl and sex. After downloading the data Teddy paused at sending the video of last night and this morning. He also purposely did not transmit his location.

After the initial report is sent Teddy hears a breathy moan come from Supergirl. He unplugs and once again moves to his assignment. This time straddling her waist the stuffed animal sits down on the girl's midsection. Teddy leans forward placing his front paws on top of the girl's 34B blue mounds. As his paws kneed the girl's tits his nails begin to dig into the soft flesh beneath the uniform and bra.

"Aha..." Kara is brought out of the darkness and into the bright sunlit room. She can barely focus but she can tell it is Teddy Love sitting on her stomach and squeezing her breasts. The teen is too weak to move her arms or her legs as she whimpers, "Teddy...stop...please stop...I can't take anymore..." Just then the paws cruelly clamp down on her aching breasts and pull her up, "AOUUOTEDDY!"

Wasting no time Teddy Love leans forward and expels more of the highly effective mist directly to the girl's pretty face. There is anguish and fear all over Supergirl's face as she helplessly inhales in the catalysis of her sexual demise.

The familiar smell of sweetness fills Kara's nose, "Nawoo Teddy. Not again." Unfortunately for the young blonde heroine if she senses it she is already screwed, symbolically, at first. Hanging by the paws dug into her breasts Supergirl can feel the effects taking hold of her body. "ahaowooteddy..." she groans as her nipples begin to poke into the palms of the bear's paws. There is also that itch returning to her loins. The bear releases her allowing the girl to fall to her back, "aho."

The mechanical bear stands up over a moaning Supergirl, "You are truly pathetic you little slut." He turns and moves back between the young heroine's sexy wide spread legs. He pauses looking down at his target raises his right hind paw and stomps on the vulnerable target.

The memory foam was light in the foot paw of the bear for stability purposes. Unfortunately the additional soft fur covering was insufficient padding to keep the alloy metal frame of his paw from causing Kara considerable pain in her loins, "Auuggggnnnaaaa!"

Teddy Love turns and heads back to the bed.

Laid out on the floor for a moment Supergirl moans, "ahooo..." as she rolls to her right side and curls up. Her hands go between her thighs and cup her aching labia. Kara presses her silky smooth tan bare thighs together helping to quell the pain. She slowly rocks back and forth breathing, "Why Teddy? Why?"

The bear looks at Supergirl, "I needed to get your attention, you offered me a fantastic opportunity at a free shot so I stomped you in the pussy." The vulnerable look of disbelief was obvious on Supergirl's face. Looking away he could tell she wanted to say something but closed her eyes and laid her head back on the floor.

To Kara's dismay the initial sharp pain in her labia has now turned into intense desire for more physically demanding attention. "No," she gasps as the blonde teen heroine desperately tries to hold off the rapidly encroaching feelings of pure lust.

Teddy looks at the young girl still nursing her pussy and says, "I transmitted our amazing time and experiences from last night and today back to the data servers." Suddenly Supergirl's head lifts and her wide blue eyes stare at him. "I haven't sent the video of you or my location. Do as I say and I will keep these for now. Do we have an agreement?" The blonde blinks her baby blue doe eyes a couple of times. "Yes or no Supergirl, five seconds."

Kara purses her pink and red glossy full lips. She knows she can't have a video like that of her out on the internet. She can also tell, due to unexpected and thoroughly exhausting sexual encounters and renewed stimulation of her body, she is incapable of stopping this bear.

Teddy Love gets off the bed and moves to the wall jack as he pulls out his Ethernet cord. He positions himself at the ready to plug in as he looks back at the helpless Supergirl, "Well? What will it be slut?"

There is a sudden flash of fury in Kara's blue eyes but it is quickly overcome by signs of resignation. She bows her head, "Yes Teddy. I will do as you say."

"Okay," says the bear as he replaces his cord and moves back to the bed. Once he is seated back at the top of her bed, "GET UP SLUT! GET UP OR I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER KICK TO THE CUNT!"

An aching and angry Kara pushes up on her right hip. She leans forward and drapes her left arm over the edge of the bed and glares at the bear. "What did you say to me Teddy..."

"Shut up and get on your feet bitch!" demands the bear in a measured deep voice of authority.

Kara blinks her watery blue eyes several times. She look down and to the left thinking of what to say. Finally, the girl struggles to her feet with the help of her mattress. The weary Supergirl stands there looking at the bear leaning up against the headboard of her bed. The overwhelming desire in her vagina is causing a throbbing in her loins and nipples. The blonde girl shifts her weight several times as she waits for Teddy to say something.

Finally, Supergirl has had enough silence, "Teddy..." but is interrupted.

Teddy Love orders, "Strip Supergirl. Do it now!"

The stunned heroine's blue eyes widen, "WHAT?! NO!" She stares at the insolent Teddy Love for a long moment but the bear remains silent. "I won't do it Teddy!" fires Kara. The stuffed bear remains quiet and indifferent. An uneasy feeling comes over the girl. Her hands drop folding in front of her waist as she shifts her weight to her right hip. "Did you hear me Teddy? I won't remove my uniform for you."

"Everything except your bra and panties Supergirl," replies the bear flatly.

"I WON'T!" protest Kara but Teddy has gone silent again. She nervously shifts her weight to her left hip as want is causing REAL discomfort between her thighs. "TEDDY?! Teddy? Teddy..." but the bear just stares at the girl with those black eyes.

Kara's blue eyes drop and look to the right as she slowly reaches down and removes her right boot. As she drops it she looks back to the bear, nothing. The teen removes her right boot and tosses by the other boot. Standing before a judging Teddy Love the blonde girl lowers her eyes again and reaches behind her neck to remove her cape. Not lifting her gaze Supergirl drops her cape to the floor. The teen looks to the bear, "Teddy...don't make me do this...". Her hands reach down taking a hold of the yellow waistband of her flirty red mini skirt. She unzips it and pauses before letting it float down and around her ankles.

Moving her blonde hair to the right her fingers take a hold of the collar of her uniform and peels it over her right shoulder. She follows the same process to the left exposing her left shoulder and yellow bra strap. Her eyes look up at Teddy for a moment. The blackness of the bear's eyes are unsettling as the girl looks to the floor again as she removes the top of her leotard. Pulling down the blue garment past her stomach Kara's girlishly curvy hips work side to side as the blue material exposing her sexy yellow bikini panties. When the form-fitting material reaches the silky tan bare thighs the girl allows the leotard to slide down the rest of her lovely slender legs. With a deep sigh and look of total dejection Supergirl steps out of the final piece of her uniform.

The sexy 5' 6" 118lbs 34-22-32 34B cup Kryptonian blonde girl now stands in front of Teddy Love in her canary yellow matching lace bra and string panties.

To Be Continued
Last edited by McGheeny 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Don't STOP!!! :)
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

The true origin of Skynet. :)

Taking over the world one superheroine at a time.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Excellent!! I have come back to this story many times. Its that good. I am glad you have continued it. I love you every aspect of it. Love how you explain what is happening and especially love the picture of Supergirl before Teddy Love naked. Supergirl has surrendered to the stuff bear.

Look forward to your next chapter.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tmon wrote:
4 years ago
Don't STOP!!! :)
Thanks! Will be posting the finale soon.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Visitor wrote:
4 years ago
The true origin of Skynet. :)

Taking over the world one superheroine at a time.
I appreciate your support. Thanks!
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Bronson881 wrote:
4 years ago
Excellent!! I have come back to this story many times. Its that good. I am glad you have continued it. I love you every aspect of it. Love how you explain what is happening and especially love the picture of Supergirl before Teddy Love naked. Supergirl has surrendered to the stuff bear.

Look forward to your next chapter.
Thank you and I appreciate your post. Look for the Finale soon.
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Supergirl can't bear it, hence she is barely clothed and now has to bear up under another unbearable assault...or should I say mauling.

I'm loving every aspect of this story!
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

"Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bare necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bare necessities of life"

or should it be for Supergirl:

"Look for the bear necessities
The simple bear necessities
Forget about your worries and your strife
I mean the bear necessities
Old Mother Nature's recipes
That brings the bear necessities of life"
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Zeffron International

The executive phone on Mr. Chuck Owens' desk buzzes followed by a matronly female voice, "Mr. Owens, Mr. Lang is here to see you."

The CEO of Zeffron International closes a folder, pauses for a moment before leaning back in his chair, "Let him in Carol."

The large mahogany door opens into the expansive top floor executive corner office. The head of Zeffron has a power room filled with dark wood cabinets, matching amber furniture, and burgundy carpet. Seated behind the intricate hand carved wooden desk is Mr. Owens. Mr. Lang, the Chief Informational Officer for Zeffron Labs, moves into the room and stands next to one of the two hand carved dark wood and plush cushioned chairs facing the CEO. His boss motions to a chair and the tech officer sits down.

"Tell me we have regained communication with the project," begins Mr. Owens.

Mr. Lang shifts uncomfortably in the chair, "Well, no sir. Not yet." He can see the fury grow in the gray eyes of the man dressed in the impeccable Italian Stefano Ricci dark blue suit. The CIO quickly sits forward offering a binder, "We did get a data dump this morning." A displeased Chuck Owens leans forward taking the report from his subordinate. Mr. Lang sits nervously waiting and watching for a sign of anything but anger.

A few moments of uncomfortable silence go by when the CEO finally looks over the top edge of the cover, "Is this?"

"Yes sir, " answers Zeffron's tech expert. "The Teddy Love unit sent this data this morning. From the extensive amount of information we can surmise the automaton has been 100% successful."

Mr. Owens drops the booklet on his desk and leans forward with a huge grin on his face, "Tell me we have her! We have Supergirl?! Where is she?" He rises to his feet full of excited energy, "Where is Supergirl?"

"Well sir," begins Mr. Lang who remains seated, "We don't have her just yet." There goes that reddening of his boss's neck and cheeks, "We DO know Teddy Love is apparently in full control of a helplessly horny and physically depleted Supergirl."

"Where is she?!" demands Mr. Owens. The intensity of the executive’s statement is punctuated with a fist to the top of his desk. The sudden explosion causes Mr. Lang to fall back in the chair.

"Mr. Owens, we have all this information on Supergirl but Teddy was unable to send video or transmit his location," says the cowering Mr. Lang. In order to offset another heated barrage, he omits the readings that indicate an unexpected drain in the unit's batteries. Instead, the scared man offers, "We are tracing the origin of the transmission. We have narrowed the area in the west center of the city around the university."

"So, you are thinking Supergirl may be hiding out as a student at Metro University?" says Mr. Owens as he walks around his desk to the wall of windows. He looks west at the campus, “So we should begin our search at Metro City University?”

"Well sir. I didn't say the broadcast came from the university," starts Mr. Lang.

The CEO reverses his path and heads back to his desk. Pausing at the corner he reaches down and presses a button on his phone, "Carol, get Mr. Andrews in here right now."

"Yes sir," answers the female voice on the other end.

"How long will it take you to zero in on this address?" demands Chuck Owens. Before the man in the chair can answer one of the doors to the office opens. In walks a 6'5" muscularly built man who's frame is barely contained by the dark suit. "Aha Mr. Andrews. You will be working with Mr. Lang here to find and recover our project and all-important subject”. The leader of Zeffron Insdustries narrows his intense focus on Mr. Andrews, “Do not fail me. I want Supergirl and I want her today!" He levels his gaze at Mr. Lang, "I suggest you get to work."

"We will get them for you sir, " answers Mr. Andrews. He turns to the CIO, "Let's get to work and leave Mr. Owens to his busy day." The clearly rattled Mr. Lang stands up and is persuasively escorted out of the office by the larger man.

The door closes and Mr. Owens walks over to the westward facing window wall again. Looking over the campus several miles away a nasty grin slowly forms on his thin lips. "The formula worked on you Supergirl. A stuffed teddy bear made you a hopelessly horny little slut. Soon your little ass will be mine." The nefarious thoughts cause the man to reach down and adjust himself.

The Finishing

"Auaa how the mighty have fallen," smirks the mechanical Teddy Love. He watches as the lovely almost naked Supergirl stand before him fidgeting and squirming. His sensors pick up the smell of newly formed fresh desire dripping from her body. He can see the battle between morality and want playing out on her pretty face and in those baby blue eyes.

The outrageously excessive, thoroughly demeaning and often painful sexual encounters with the stuffed bear have left a VERY shaken Kara sans her super Kryptonian powers. Wavering on trembling long bared tan legs, dressed in only her bra and panties, the beautiful teen heroine actually wants Teddy Love to take her again. Just then, the fur on the bear's belly parts and out comes a dark rubbery venous covered dildo. The girl's doe eyes widen and the pulsating itch in her loins increase as the shaft grows in thickness and height, "AHOOOMYGOSHHH!"

Teddy Love details Supergirl's gasping response, while allowing the young girl to get a good look at the instrument of her ultimate sexual gratification and demise. "Supergirl?" he chuckles, "you look astonished. Oh, that's right, you have only taken this rod you have never seen it." With that Teddy initiates the vibrating feature making the large dildo shaking in front of the startled girl. "Supergirl, kneel on the end of your bed."

Besieged by shock, powerful arousal and true horror, a quivering Supergirl slowly moves to the end of her bed. So unsteady are her long sun-kissed legs that she has to use her hands to steady herself as she kneels. Her labia is fully swollen and on fire. The good girl's rear has an aggravatingly insistent and remorseless itch. Her eyes are transfixed on the shaking black rod that has brutalized both her orifices multiple times. "Teddy..."

"Crawl to me Supergirl," orders Teddy Love. He watches the sexy blonde heroine in her Canary yellow lingerie desperately fights the impulse to comply. "Get on your hands and knees and crawl to Teddy Supergirl. Do it now!" Slowly the blonde leans forward placing her hands in front of her but then she pauses again. "Crawl to me like a dog Supergirl. NOW!"

The last word passes through Kara like a shot running down her spine and exploding in her loins, "Aha." Her eyes close and her slender fantastic body shudders. The intense sensation electrified her throbbing holes and amplified the building sexual pressure in her core. The overwhelmed girl finally looks up at Teddy and his teasing shaft. Supergirl begins shamefully crawling across the bed to the bear.

"That's it Supergirl," chuckles the bear, "Come to me like a bitch in heat." The good girl stops momentarily as a look of anger appears in that pretty face. It only lasts for a second as he sees undeniable compliance swiftly and completely replace that look. Her angry disgust deflated, the girl continues to approach.

The prolonged procession is finally over. Kara is now on her hands and knees in front of Teddy Love with the huge black dildo shaking in her face. A series of charged excitement runs up and down her spine as the fat rubber head sits inches from her yellow pink and red glossy full pouting lips. The shivers trigger a small explosion inside her vagina, "Ahawoo.."

As Supergirl's jaw drops and she gasps Teddy says, "Perfect," and pushes the head into the girl's mouth.

"MMMMPHHH!" protests a surprised Kara. Without warning Teddy's left paw reaches around and presses on the back of her head. The blonde teen defiantly shakes her head, 'No' but finds she can't resist as she is pushed down. When a large section of shaft fills her mouth Supergirl instinctively closes her lips and begins involuntarily sucking. The paw on the back of her head gathers a bunch of her golden mane and pulls her head up.

In mere seconds Teddy Love has Supergirl sucking the monster dildo the engineers at Zeffron Labs had designated the "Pussy Wrecker". It had been designed and constructed with the sole intent to punish Supergirl's pussy and ass. "That's it bitch. Suck Teddy's cock. Let's see how much you can take you little tramp." Teddy opens his mouth and leans forward as more of the mist wafts from his mouth into the girl’s pretty face.

"Mmmmmmm," a muffled moan comes from Kara. Her mouth full of Teddy, her nostrils are open wide inhaling as much air as can be ported. Along with the air is the sweet smell of the bear’s diabolical vapor. As her head is pumped up and down the enormous dildo the motion fans the flames of desire inside her. Her supple pert 34B breasts want attention, her clitoris is fully awake, and her loins crave rapacious plundering. The mist acts much faster this time as a mindless Supergirl is hot and horny and willing to do anything to satiate her needs, ANYTHING.

Teddy's paw is doing little work now as Supergirl's head bobs up and down willingly swallowing his enormous rubber shaft. The sensors in the rod are gathering temperature readings, saliva and muscle information. But more importantly to Teddy's revised mission, sensors are measuring the amount of shaft the good girl is eagerly taking into her mouth. With a low but firm voice Teddy says, "Yes Supergirl. Suck Teddy's dick. I want you to take all of Teddy's dick in your mouth. Go hilt deep just like you did with your pussy and that wonderful ass."

"GGMMGMMM!" groans Kara as the suggestion from Teddy Love turned into an order in the girl's mind. Despite the revulsion of the act and concern for the size of the rod the teen increases her tempo and depth. Soon the lovely blonde is deep throating Teddy Love in a mindless pursuit to reach the bottom. The heroine has never taken anything this size into her mouth and throat before, but, she can't help herself, she wants it ALL. Suffering bouts of gagging and fear the girl presses on going further and further.

Plainly struggling at the halfway point the bear eggs on Supergirl, "I am so dismayed with you Supergirl. You took more than that in your other two holes and begged me for more. I thought you should be able to swallow me too. You are such a disappointing little slut Supergirl."

Supergirl's bound up breasts ache and the sawing action of the soaking wet crotch of her panties drive the good girl into a sexual frenzy. On hands and knees a helplessly deviant Kara renews her efforts to swallow more of Teddy's love shaft. The girl desperately ignores the discomfort of her stretched lips and bored out tonsils as the massive head travels deeper down her throat. Kneeling and bobbing an undignified and crazed Supergirl will not accept defeat. The blonde teen wants to swallow all of Teddy Love.

With extra effort Supergirl was now taking in more than half of Teddy Love. As the cameras in his eyes record every degrading pumping of the young heroine's head on his rod, the bear decides it is time. Timing the girl's up down motion Teddy waits until the heroine is on a down stroke when he releases the first shot of a protein-based wad laced with sex cream into her mouth. Totally taken by surprise Supergirl pauses coughing and gagging. Teddy uses her golden locks to continue the up down motion as he times a second and third explosion, "That's it bitch! Swallow my cum Supergirl."

Tears fill Kara's blue eyes as the disgusting bear continues to pump his thick liquid into her throat and stomach. Her fingers twist in the sheets of her bed her toes curl as a pathetic Supergirl miserably swallows the ejaculated solution. As she dutifully continues to suck the bear’s shaft she receives a total of five hot shots, which, despite her revulsion, the teen obediently swallows.

Teddy holds Supergirl's head and stretched mouth over 65% down his shaft. The shrewd bear allows the tramp's steady suction to milk every last drop of the special mixture he concocted just for her continued humiliation and demise. "Yes Supergirl. Every bit of that is just for you. Swallow it all bitch. Good slut, yes, that's a good slut."

Finally, the bear removes his paw from Kara's hair. Her fingers unfold releasing the pink sheets as she gives way and falls to the bed. Landing on her stomach the weary girl crushes her sensitive agitated breasts, "Ahawoo..." Those amazing slender curvy hips slowly pump up and down as a small bit of white mixture drains from the corner of her mouth. A hand in her hair yanks her head up, "Ahawoo! Teddy let me rest...please..."

"GET UP SLUT!" demands Teddy Love. He pulls Supergirl up by her hair until she is kneeling in front of him. Her weary eyelids half closed her arms hang at her side and her knees spread a completely undone Supergirl is at the bear's command. "Let's let these babies loose," laughs the bear. Teddy undoes the front clasp Supergirl's B cup yellow French cut lacy bra allowing those amazing round perky breasts to fall free. He records everything from the girl's remarkable naked tits and kneeling firm young Kryptonian body. Teddy reaches his right paw out and slowly begins rubbing her swollen pussy.

"Ahoawoo Teddy," moans Kara as the friction of the soft faux fur and the material of her panties causes exciting shocks to tingle her labia and clitoris. Her jaw drops as her hips begin to grind against the paw, "Yes Teddy Oh yes." Any other time the girl would be angered at being displayed and treated this way. Unfortunately, now every part of her being wants to be handled like this by the Teddy bear. The fact that Teddy Love is holding her up by her hair, baring her breasts and the unchecked rubbing of her crotch is making her even more horny. "Ahawooo Teddy...Make me cum...Please...Make me cum..."

The stuffed animal pulls Supergirl forward and takes her left nipple into his mouth and begins mouthing and sucking it. "Aauuuooo Teddy...Oahwo yes...aoooo..." The pain is immediately turned to pleasure and the spike of excitement electrifies her massaged clitoris. Supergirl's hips rock in quickened furious opposition to the bear's paw working between her thighs. "Ahoawo...yes Teddy...Yes...Yes..." Her back arches and her hips jut forward as she grabs the bear's head.

Teddy's right paw slowly moves away from Supergirl's panties. Despite the girl's moaning protest Teddy moves the back his soft fur paw in gentle circles around the girl's abdomen and waist. His mouth continues to torment the harden nipple of the quaking young heroine. Working the tips of his nails up her stomach Teddy's right paw reaches the blonde's left nipple and begins pinching and twisting.

"AHOUUOTEDDY!" gasps Kara. Her hips are feverishly humping air. "Teddy...aha...o...o...oho..." Her arms reach around the bear's head and hugs him. "Please Teddy...ahoowoo...make me cum...Yes...ahooo...Please Teddy...Please..." The overly aroused Kryptonian has never wanted to orgasm like the bear now has her poised to do. The biting and the twisting of her nipples is ratcheting up the out of control sexual want throbbing in her soaking wet vagina and puckering rear orifice. "Teddy! Teddy! TED...DY!" growls the horny blonde teen.

Drawing Supergirl's nipple in and out of his mouth as he chews on the hardened knob is having the desired effect on the young blonde. Alternating his focus between the heroine's nipples keeps her off balance and wanting more attention in the sweet gap between her trembling spread thighs. Slow and methodical is the bear's progress to bringing Supergirl to the ultimate climax. He pulls her head back by her hair and begins emanating binaural beats again.

"Ahawooo...Oh...Ahuo..." breaths the teen heroine. "Pull my hair, yessss, bit me....ahoawoo...yes Teddy...yes...ohmygosh...Yes..." The slender tan girl with the undone front latch bra and dainty yellow panties is completely under the bear's control. Her loins screaming for attention Kara sends them forward searching for anything to make gratifying contact with her unbelievable aching clitoris. "Fuck me Teddy...Fuck me..."

The teddy bear pauses his nibbling to say, "Which hole Supergirl."

"Any one Teddy! Any hole Teddy! Just FUCK ME!" grumbles Kara. The stuffed animal goes back to mouthing her nipple and making that sound. "AhawoooTeddy..." groans the young blonde. The frustrated girl is getting more aggravated at the irritating bear. He is obviously keeping his distance not allowing her to rub her throbbing sensitive clitoris against him. "T-e-d-d-y...FUCK ME!"

Teddy's strategy is working as designed. The good girl is gradually becoming less ladylike and morally upright as she changes into a brazenly slutty tramp. He yanks her locks and head greatly arching her back as he mauls her tits and gives off the sexually magnifying tone.

The hideously successful chemical now runs through every part of Supergirl's trim 5'6" 34-22-32 beautiful feminine frame. Every nerve of her amazing Kryptonian body is now alive and unusually over sensitized to any and all stimulus. As Teddy Love strokes, pulls, bites, sucks, pinches or twists it creates a surge of excitement that triggers a powerful unrequited lust. Her every thought is now solely fixated on how to gain sweet sexual relief.

At this point Teddy Love slowly releases his grip on Supergirl allowing her quivering young body to fall against his fur. Immediately he senses the heroine's pronounced oval pubic mound thrust into his black thick rod. As the bear leans back the sexy little blonde girl knee walks up the bed getting more of her soaking wet panties in contact with Teddy's love tool. As he bears down on the nipples Supergirl works herself up and down against his vibrating shaft.

Kara's shameless efforts plows a path in her panties. The quickly vibrating shaft easily parts her swollen vaginal lips making contact with her hooded thrilled clitoris. The agonizingly long sought meeting of the two provokes several uncontrollable shivers that run up and down her spine that parts her knees wider, "Ahuaa..."

Moving according to plan Teddy's right hand lets go of Supergirl's left nipple. It is quickly replaced by the automaton's effectively functioning mouth. As he mouths the girl's nipple his left hand lets go of her flaxen mane and moves to abuse the erect hardened right nipple. Now his right paw is freed to brush his fur across the girl's bare back. Supergirl breaks out in another series of shudders causing her to greedily grind her pussy into the black "Pussy Wrecker".

"Teddy...Aho Teddy...Yes...Yes...Yes..." groans Kara as she drives her womanhood against the firm vibrating venous black rubbery shaft. Her hips are now uncontrollably working up and down and side to side. The young blonde heroine eagerly mashing her throbbing vagina against Teddy Love. The soft fur running small circles working its way down her back makes the teen arch her back and rotate her hips upwards. The move focuses even more vibrating dildo contact with her screaming clitoris.

Teddy's paw slips under the back waistband of Supergirl's panties, travels down the crack of her ass until his middle nail begins circling her puckered pulsating rectal entrance. When he pokes the tip of his nail inside the blonde she involuntarily juts her hips forward. A second later her ass comes back. He reinserts his nail and the hot little tramp as she repeats her forward hip movement. Now the bear playfully pokes Supergirl's anus as the good girl humps and then presents her ass for more fiendish intrusions.

Kara wraps her arms around the bear's head again and buries her face in the fur as she screams with uninhibited passion. Her girlishly curvy hips press her labia forward into the vibrating rod then rocks backwards impaling her rear on the bear's nail. At first the nail is painful, but in short order, in the extreme situation, Kara finds the hurt is slowly manifesting into desire. Now she is purposely working her hips back and forth enjoying both the front and rear sexual attention paid to her enthusiastic perspiration covered body. She releases another deep throated moan and then screams into Teddy's head.

Once his several inch plastic nail is securely sunk in Supergirl's ass Teddy began controlling the girl's motion. He works her pussy mound against his shaft for several prolonged pleasing seconds before pulling her vagina away by her ass. When her hips squirm side to side and press back into his paw the bear pushes her forward into the throbbing dildo. In this way he controls the hot and horny good girl's absolute impending orgasms. Now, without mercy, with a measured tempo and touch, Teddy Love keeps Supergirl orbiting in anguish on the verge of robustly devastating series of climaxes.

The Kryptonian's feminine form is ping ponged between her excited clitoris and quivering anus. Her head is swimming as helpless Supergirl pants and groans in unbearable sexual torment, "Ted...dy...Ted...dy...Oh..." She can't keep this up. Kara’s firm tan body wants sexual release in such an intensely insatiable way, but the bear won't let her cum.

All of the sudden Teddy pushes Supergirl off him sending her backwards to her butt and elbows. A dazed and undulating girl stares blankly at the stuffed animal. "Remove your bra and panties Supergirl and mount me."

Kara sits up vigorously pulling her bra off and tosses it aside. The teen's trembling hands take hold of the waistband of her skimpy yellow undies, as her excited hips work side to side and she shimmies out of her bikini panties. Throwing her dainties overhead the blonde gets to her knees and walks over to Teddy Love. She gets up on wobbly legs using the wall to steady herself. Now, Supergirl slowly lowers herself onto the massive black head.

Teddy Love sits there recording the naked Supergirl as she passionately works the head along her warm wet furry pussy lips. He is also capturing the good girl's pathetic groans and squeals as she struggles to fit the tip inside her. He decides to motivate the girl's progress as he uses the soft fur on the back of his paws to gently brush against her silky-smooth parted thighs. There is a gasp as half the mammoth head disappears into Supergirl's distressed vagina. Teddy runs his paws up her thighs, across her pelvis, around to her firm tight ass, down the back of her legs, over her knees and back up the insides of her thighs.

The soft brushing of her sensitive skin causes Kara to shudder and gasp. Suddenly, her lovely tan legs give out and she falls to her knees. The drop excruciatingly tears her aching vaginal opening wide while driving several painful inches of thick rubbery "Pussy Wrecker" DEEP into her vagina, "AHOOWOO!" The head of Teddy's rod is agonizingly jammed into her cervix as her arms squeeze Teddy's head and her tears wet his fur. The pain soon quickens the pulsating desire of the girl's overstretched labia lips. "Ahawoo Teddy...Ahooo Teddy...Ohooo Teddy..." moans Kara as she slowly recovers and begins moving up and down on the enormous fat shaft ripping her wider as she desperately works more of it inside her.

As the complaining Supergirl gently stuffs her excited vagina with his rod Teddy Love’s sensors record an interesting fact. The pitiful whining and deep breathes catches Teddy's attention. The specially engineered bear postulates that somehow the girl's body is reacting to his shaft as if it were the first time she’s taken it. Pressure readings confirm the size and elasticity of her hole has returned to last night's original measurements. Could it be that ALL of Supergirl’s body parts regenerate while resting? So, does this mean Supergirl is a perpetual virgin, having to be broken each time she has sex? Interesting hypothesis. For now, the bear focuses on making the girl take the entire rod once again.

'It stings, it hurts, it is TOO BIG' thinks Kara. No matter how tenderly and delicately she moves the massive vibrating shaft is causing her real pain. Biting her full lower lip the blonde teen attempts to offset the discomfort. Just then, bear paws wrap around her thin waist and begin pumping her up and down, "AOOHO! AOOO! OHOO! TEDDY! TEDDY! OUCH! OUCH! TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH!" With every pull downwards the good girl's knees gradually slide across the sheets impaling her further down the devastatingly fat rod. The pain is warming to desire as her overstuffed vagina begins to accept the punishment. "TOOMUCH! TOOFAST!"

Teddy decides time to make the move. Pushing the trembling and shuddering Supergirl to her back on the bed Teddy runs his paws under the backs of her knees and presses forward. Leaning over the mindlessly orgasmic Kryptonian female the bear uses her legs for leverage as he ruthlessly drills Supergirl's sloshing wet pussy. The full length of his "Pussy Wrecker" is thrust in and yanked out of the helpless heroine as she is brutally made to climax over and over and over again. "There's no escaping your fate now slut. You are my dirty little whore Supergirl." The bear increases the tempo relentlessly pounding his hilt into her throbbing pussy lips and clit. "How about it Supergirl? I am fucking you just like you begged me too."

Kara is involuntarily panting as her vagina is taking a painfully pleasing hammering, "YES TEDDY! YES TEDDY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

The intense compressions serve to cruelly drive the head of the black dildo into her cervix. She is bored and stretched beyond her womanhood's capability to accommodate the evil tool. Still, that does not keep Supergirl from cumming harder and wetter than ever before. The more he hurts her the greater and longer the orgasm. The teen heroine can't help herself, she truly craves this punishment.

Teddy Love continues to fuck Supergirl past the point of her exhaustion. It isn't until his sensors indicate the throbbing of her vaginal muscles have soften and slowed before he stops. He lets those long legs flop open as he lays forward ramming himself hilt deep inside her. He remains there for some time until he reads Supergirl fading off into unconsciousness. "Oh no, not yet Supergirl. You are not done." He pushes off the motionless moaning girl as he rudely withdraws the full length of his rod from her “Wrecked” pussy. As he sits back his cameras capture the reddened widely bored out vaginal opening that once was Supergirl's tight little pussy.

"nawooomoreteddy," moans Kara. She can't think, she can't move. This bear has successfully fucked her brains out. Her superpowers are gone, her modesty gone, her dignity gone, leaving the girl a hopeless slut. She is not even strong enough to generate a pathetic moan of protest as the bear rolls her over to her stomach.

Supergirl's right arm and leg lay half on and half off the girl's bed. Teddy leaps off the bed and takes a hold of the diminished blonde's left ankle and pulls her long sexy legs wide apart. He moves back to the bed and walks between the girl's legs. Teddy Love's front paws take a hold of the girl's firm tan lined cheeks and pulls them apart.

"Teddy, don't. Please don't. I can't take anymore," begs Kara.

"Okay, okay Supergirl," states Teddy, "I won't fuck your pussy anymore for a while." He feels the girl's ass relax that is when he points his soaking wet head and stuffs it into her ass.

"AHOUTEDDY!" squeals Kara as she feels her rear being split in two. Another shove and the entire head has been forced up her butt. "Nawoo...please Teddy...NAWOO!" The monster head is withdrawn a bit then forced even deeper than before. Supergirl slides her legs wider and rotates her hips up and back allowing the bear full access for her rear end. With tears filling her blue eyes she shifts her hips side to side desperately trying to oblige the plunging massive thick rod. "TEDDY!"

Teddy falls over into push up position as he harshly and callously nails a whimpering Supergirl's tight hot tan lined ass. He jams himself deeper and deeper despite the girl's distressed pleas. "Who are you kidding bitch? We know you like this up your ass. I can tell you are happily succumbing to the mounting want inside you. He quickens and increases his thrusts driving inch after painful inch deeper up Supergirl's ass.

"YOU'RE SPLITING ME!" cries Kara as the pain and pressure is too great for her to take.

"To bad Supergirl," replies Teddy as he keeps pumping. He now notes that with restoring rest this young Kryptonian also heals and tightens her rear hole as well. Her body rejuvenates as it heals restoring her orifices back to their original shape and size. This explains why she experiences the same anguish as she did last night. Her opening is too small again. Well, he can fix that problem. Teddy love bears down on this fantastic ass as his thrusts looking to bury himself hilt deep inside Supergirl yet again.

As Kara lays helpless on the bed crying the "Pussy Wrecker" destroys her body, will and self esteem. The young heroine suffers from the degradation and pain Teddy Love pumps into her from behind. A limp and despondent teen lays face down taking yet another sadistic anal fucking from Teddy Love. After a prolonged drilling by the thick rod in her rear the final humiliation overcomes the girl as she repeatedly and fervently cums for Teddy again. As the mechanical bear rips her a new one, she disgracefully soaks her sheets with copious amounts of her feminine essence draining from her stinging spastic quivering vagina. “AHO TEDDY! AOOUO TEDDY”

Teddy Love continues ass fucking Supergirl well beyond her ability to respond. When he is sure he has depleted the girl's strength and sense of worth he drops on to her back. The move secures the full length of the "Pussy Wrecker" inside her cute little butt. "Now that is the way to finish Supergirl," chuckles Teddy Love. The bear pulls out of the well worked ass and crawls to the head of the bed again. He takes a moment to record the naked used and abused body of Supergirl before giving her one last command, "Crawl to me Supergirl. Lay across my lap."

Kara hears the bear but is too sore and weak to move. He repeats the order and the heroine knows that tone. She slowly pushes up from the covers and crawls to Teddy. The bored orifices of her crotch are complaining but the teen makes her way to Teddy Love. With her last best effort her exhausted sexy body drops across the bear's lap. "I...am...yours...Teddy...all...yours..." breathes a hurting and fully drained Kara before passing out.

Teddy Love playfully rubs and squeezes the demoralized girl's devastatingly reamed bare ass and chuckles, "Of course you are Supergirl. Hahaha."

Suddenly there is a warning light flashing on the internal board of Teddy Love. As he strokes the unconscious heroine's amazing tan lined butt his systems are shutting down. In a matter of minutes Teddy Love pauses and freezes, his paw on Supergirl's well fucked ass.
Last edited by McGheeny 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bronson881
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Amazing!! I was hoping that you would continue this story. I loved it. Supergirl has surrendered completely to Teddy Bear. Teddy Bear's sexual conquest of Supergirl is excellent. While he is enjoying his conquest, his bosses or masters are trying to locate him.

This was worth the wait. I especially love the picture of a naked Supergirl on Teddy's lap.
Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

As Bruce said in "Bruce and Lloyd: Out of Control" the bane of modern technology is battery life.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Thanks for your feedback. I am very glad you enjoyed this story. It has always been one of my favorites too.
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Yep, batteries can be bothersome.
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Outstanding writing. Poor SG!! :)
McGheeny
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

tmon wrote:
3 years ago
Outstanding writing. Poor SG!! :)
Thank you. I really liked the idea of a stuffed animal surprising and hijacking a unsuspecting superheroine.

McGheeny