Wonder Woman: Sultan of swing

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

When prosperous countries are plagued by endless wars and tyrannical leaders, who are manipulated by powerful businessmen and/or rulers, seeking to increase their fortunes and expand their map of influences, like happens in Bahad, a small country located far from Western civilization. In this territory, the magnate and sultan Nassim Memet rules uninterruptedly with an iron fist (Democracy? What is that?).

In this desert nation, whose temperatures exceed forty-five degrees, opponents of the regime are beheaded, women considered "rebels" or "sinful", whipped in the streets and stoned. All in the name of the sultan. He owns the oil and the life of every citizen of Bahad.

Denunciations had not been taken seriously (I insist, his alliances include countries considered "first world"); at least, until this day.

An Amazon Princess had to intervene for the substantiated accusations to cause some international commotion.

Diana of Themyscira, also known as Wonder Woman, attended the UN Security Council meeting as a guest of honor. The huge enclosure was absolutely silent when the statuesque figure of the deity walked with a determined step to denounce one of the countries present there. Her blue skirt showed her incredibly long legs, whose quadriceps drew muscular lines when she walked. Her characteristic red torso shone, as did her golden tiara that crossed her forehead, between her long black hair. She wore a burgundy cape on her toned back, perhaps a fitting accessory to the formality that prevailed there; the tie of those dour and sober men could be her burgundy cape.
capa 2.jpg
capa 2.jpg (31.25 KiB) Viewed 2647 times
She searched him with her deep dark eyes, and she found him: the recipient of her reproaches. The man with the turban, the stern and brown face, the bearded man with the padlock.

"I am Diana, princess of Themyscira, daughter of Hyppolita, queen of the Amazons, and daughter of Zeus. And I consider it elementary to condemn the atrocities committed by this man, the sultan Nassim Memet". Diana pointed this out. The magnate and ruler was not unmoved by her words. But Wonder Woman's words were replicated in thousands of media outlets around the world. But there was much more to it, because without contemplation, the Amazon goddess addressed the President of the western country, allied to Memet. "And you know very well what is going on in Bahad, even if you try to hide it so that these issues do not interfere with your armamentistic business." The President and businessman turned as orange as his hair. Wonder Woman left the premises satisfied, as the complaint had made noise.

Less than a month had passed, and the UN Security Council decided to impose sanctions on Bahad, limiting its oil exports.

Sources close to Nassim Memet said he was furious. He had never been subject to justice or international reproach. It was known that he was going to act, but Wonder Woman was going to be waiting for him.

So he recognized a man in a turban heading armed near to her temporary accommodation. "You know where I am." Wonder Woman thought, confident that it was only a man armed with an AK-47. Her red and gold boots thundered on the ground as she landed in front of him. The enemy fired a burst, easily stopped by Diana's bracelet, which moved her toned arm deftly in a circular motion. With a half smile on her beautiful face, she snatched the gun from him and snapped it in half with her knee, as if it were a thin wooden.
"You're going to have to come with me," she said, holding it by the collar of his shirt. But the man opened his shirt, and surrounding his torso was a charge of explosives. Diana's eyes opened in shock by the unexpected explosion.

Wonder Woman was stunned on the floor, trying to recover. Her ears were ringing and her body was smoking. Someone grabbed her by the hair and forced her to raise her head, as if she were a hunted prey. "This ain't a conversation at the UN, bitch. You got a good tongue for talking, I wonder if you use it so well for other things... or I think I'd better cut it off." The guy loaded her into a car, leaving behind the fire and police sirens. This one wasn't from Bahad, like the suicide bomber, but was very American. Dark glasses, suit and blond. They were both traveling behind, and the driver was paying attention to their route. He put her head on his lap and looked at her with a certain lewdness. The poor Wonder Woman gave him a weak, tired look. The Yankee understood that the impact of the explosion was not going to stop her for so long, so he took out a rag, moistened it with chloroform, and put it on her beautiful face. "Mmmm!"
cloro.jpg
cloro.jpg (484.33 KiB) Viewed 2647 times
"Sleep Amazon. We have a very long journey." He said, stroking her hair as Diana slowly closed her eyes.

The vehicle stopped, but the uncertain course did not end there. Between the driver of the car and the American in charge of putting her to sleep, they loaded her inert body and got into a small plane that was waiting for them. "She must be tired from the journey," joked the blond man with glasses, tilting his head to look at the impassive gesture of the sleeping Diana, with her beautiful eyes deeply closed and her mouth, with its suggestive lips, half open.

The plane took off from the ground and soared into the sky. Thrown into one of the seats, Diana reacted. She looked around and grunted. Next to her was a brown skin man standing with a Turkish hat and a long flute, widely used in arabian countries, known as a nay.

He rose from his seat in a clearly hostile position, but immediately the enigmatic musician brought the nay to his mouth and a soft, relaxing melody came out. Our heroine narrowed her eyes, trying to focus her tired sight. "What is... happening to me?" she murmured incredulously, an unknown quantity was drawn on her face sculpted by the gods.
face.jpg
face.jpg (30.22 KiB) Viewed 2647 times
In a language that she managed to understand perfectly, the man indicated to her, sweetly but firmly: "Sleep, Amazon", and continued to play.
Her immortal and statuesque body, then, did not respond to her, but to him. She sat down again against her will. "Gods..." She gave back a look of absolute bewilderment and concern to the man who was handling her using his flute, as if trying to find an explanation. But the words just wouldn't come. She reclined and went back to bed listening to that tireless melody. She tried to resist, but not only was he unable to move freely, but all the muscles in her body were weakened, as if the melody were taking away not only her will, but also her energy. From her bed she looked at the man again, certainly frightened by such power. "How is it possible...?"
galgadot diana.png
galgadot diana.png (727.98 KiB) Viewed 2647 times
"Sleep." said the man with the wind instrument, and the proud Princess of Themyscira fell into a deep sleep, almost automatically.

After a few hours, her ears alerted to the unmistakable sound of that wind instrument which, for some reason, possessed immense power, capable of dominating the powerful Amazon. "We have arrived. Come with us, without a moment's hesitation. You will meet your master."

Diana stood up and accompanied the men, led by the piper. Wonder Woman noticed that she did not need to be constantly playing the nay, but he performed a melody, and then her body responded for a long time to his commands, without the need for the music to sound constantly. Thus they walked long meters through the airport, with the imposing Amazon covered with a tunic to avoid being recognized, however, the stature of her presence and her beauty could not be covered by a simple cloth, and there were many (and many) who turned around with curiosity. Still, these people would never have imagined that this was Wonder Woman.

A car was waiting for them, and with it they drove to an immense palace, whose walls shone with the reflection of the sun. "Impacted?" Said the piper to our heroine. Her eyes reflected the frustration of not being able to act as she should. They entered through the huge gate. Inside were many guards, most wearing the same hat as the piper who had beaten Diana with considerable ease. They walked through an enormous hall, and in front of them sat none other than the vengeful Sultan Nassim Memet. When they saw her, a smile came over his face. He was getting away with it: the woman who had sullied his honor was paying the price for having messed with him, as no one had ever done before.

"There you are. Take off her robe." The guards slipped the robe over her shoulders, and now Wonder Woman was appearing in her iconic blue and red uniform, and that imposing, elegant height like a Greek statue. "And you look as beautiful as you do at the UN. So tell me, Amazon bitch, what are you feeling right now? Anger? Frustration? So many powers to fall like this, someone claiming to be a goddess. Let me tell you something: a woman is a woman, whether she's mortal or immortal. And I will NEVER allow a woman to meddle in my affairs and insult me.

Diana was absorbed in her own rage that burned her inside, noticing that her body was still unresponsive. Her weak muscles were waiting for the order of one of her captors, and she emerged directly from the sultan. "Now I'm going to put you in your place by asking you a small favor: get down on your knees."

The shocked Amazon princess tried to fight this imposed order. Her will was beginning to work, however, the nay's melody was again playing by her side, and she could no longer stand it. The golden kneepads of her boots went to the ground, as the sultan had demanded. The ruthless oil magnate watched her from above with a stern and commanding gesture. He was someone who had the situation under control, as always. Our proud heroine, on the other hand, looked down at him with her head raised, frightened, helpless and bewildered by this unusual defeat.
shrunked.jpg
shrunked.jpg (97.15 KiB) Viewed 2647 times
"And now... let's get to work, Wonder Woman."

TO BE CONTINUE...
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

From his robe, the sultan's thick bare foot emerged and he placed it in front of Diana's beautiful face. "Massage me, while you ponder the consequences of upsetting someone as powerful as me."

Obedient and kneeling, Wonder Woman took Nassim Memet's foot and began to gently rub it with her soft fingers.
"I washed my feet just in case," said one of the guards, generating a general laughter. The sultan continued with that triumphant look as he tamed the amazon. Wonder Woman, following diligently with the massages, looked at him from the floor and drew a pungent conclusion.
"I am disappointed, Sultan Memet. I have denounced your regime before the international community, I have unmasked all your crimes before the world's population causing you severe economic losses... and the only thing you can think of is to bring me to your palace to humiliate me in an almost childish way. I have fought better enemies of humanity."

The monarch of Bahad bent down to look at her. "You have fought better and suffered humiliating defeats on many occasions: used by a mad scientist, like a lab rat, to create a weapon using your powers as an engine (read The Divine Weapon), reduced to the size of a thumb (read Little Big Problem), forced to have a dishonorable wrestling match in Mexico (read Crime Wrestling), captured and drugged by my friend King Faatir (read The Exchange), You were beaten up by a crazy woman disguised as a clown (read Justice by Two), forced to convert to a monotheistic religion, allowed to have your head washed and baptized by a preacher in Brazil (read Miracle in Brazil), tortured by an ignorant, drunkard southern man (read The rustlers), and probably forgetting other exploits. Even if you've managed to balance the scales in your favor afterwards, all indications are that you're not being able to handle the threats that come your way. From your fantasy island it seemed easier to deal with this world and the men, didn't it?" The overwhelming knowledge she had about Diana's trajectory in the world of man left her speechless. "And don't worry. I have big plans, you didn't just come here to be humiliated."

"What plans are you talking about?"

"Stand up!" He ordered like a bark. The Justice League member stood up. "It will be a memorable thing. That's why we have to give it the importance it deserves. We'll eat and drink to it. I want you to take her to the room, where you'll have clothes that match our elegant meeting. In ordinary women, I would prefer a veil and robe. In your case, I was kind enough to respect your roots, and I had a dress designed that was characteristic of your island, of your home. I'm trying to respect your culture, maybe this is the last time you will enjoy it."

"What are you talking about?" Diana sounded hysterical, but the guards led her body, docile and under the influence of the flute player, into the room. She opened the wardrobe and found what he had promised.

Meanwhile, a table had been set up full of food and drink, and Sultan Memet was anxiously awaiting the arrival of her guest, sitting comfortably in the chair at the end of the table, tasting grapes and filling his glass with wine, served from a bulky bronze vase. Next to him, sitting on a carpet, was the enigmatic flute player, who had stopped playing the nay for a long time. The room was decorated with a picturesque portrait of his western political ally, the leader of the great country of the north.

The monarch of Bahad rested his glass on the table and stopped putting grapes in his mouth. For a moment, it seemed that reality had paused, as all attention was focused on the expected appearance of the statuesque Amazon.
Indeed, the clothing she wore reflected her roots. Her feet were covered by Greek sandals, the straps of which were knotted onto her calves. She wore her firm and defined naked thighs, and between them a long, thin piece of cloth covered her crotch. The same was at the back, where the white dress, shaped like a loincloth, left much of her incredible, upright and soft buttocks naked; the sensual, rounded line of her buttocks emerged on both sides of the long cloth. The upper part of her body adhered perfectly to her figure, giving an enviable view of her deep décolleté, formed by a single strip and leaving her other shoulder uncovered. She wore her long, voluminous black hair down, falling to the side.

In spite of being the defeated one, and were forced to dress as he was told, her mere presence gave the impression of wearing that defeat in the most dignified way possible. She rested her right hand on her bare hip and looked at her captors firmly. She added a grandiloquent speech to make herself feel empowered, even in that adverse situation.
CI WW 3.jpg
CI WW 3.jpg (70.12 KiB) Viewed 3379 times
"I am Diana, princess of Themyscira, daughter of Hippolyta, queen of all Amazons. And my freedom will not belong to you for too long, I promise you."
"I believe it does." The tyrant of Bahad answered with certainty. "Your life and your death belong to me now, and forever. Sit down."

Diana began to approach with an elegant and seductive walk. Her long legs escaped through the openings left by the white dress's loincloth. The men followed her with watchful eyes. As she sat down she felt the cool contact of the chair with her partially naked cheeks. She understood that the hypnotic effect of the nay was slowly fading away. Her will had returned, but the absorption of energy that the melody had provoked in her continued to haunt her slightly tired body, as if it were the flu for humans.
"The incredible beauty is still your most characteristic feature. The only one I would say."
Wonder Woman captured the ironic praise, which was intended to ignore her abilities, her great power and strength, and her status as one of the most recognized superheroes in history, a member of what is known as the Trinity of the Justice League, to reduce her simply to a physically beautiful girl, disregarding everything that Wonder Woman stands for.
"You, with your obtuse and patriarchal vision, could never know me in my entirety. Don't try too hard." She gave a sarcastic smile, which in turn was immensely seductive and crystalline.
1984 NUEVO.png
1984 NUEVO.png (276.03 KiB) Viewed 3379 times
The sultan stood with a visible grimace of disgust, lifting the side of his mouth as if to smell something stale. He reached behind her and stroked her solid shoulders.
"I advise you to drink wine."
"Thank you. I prefer to be sober and lucid to know what will be your brillant plan." Our heroine replied, tilting her head and looking up to him. From that height, the sultan had a prodigious view of her cleavage. Two soft breasts peeked out from above the white dress, held together by a single strap.
ESCOTE WW.jpg
ESCOTE WW.jpg (256.22 KiB) Viewed 3379 times
"As you wish. After all, it will be your choice to fix this by hook or by crook." Nassim Memet returned to his place.
"What are you talking about? Speak out." Diana demanded.
"Your adventure at the UN brought me financial problems, certain economic restrictions that my rivals took advantage of to increase their profits. I promised to get back at you, but instead of killing you, I'm going to use you. My friend the piper will play a tune for you to eliminate the oil wells of my economic rival, Ivarak. We'll be allies! And don't worry about your prestige, we'll say the Ivarakis had nuclear weapons and you had to stop them, or something. We'll figure something out with our friend from the North. You'll have to accept, you do not have choice. I'll always have a plan B to convince you, if my flute player friend is tired of playing." He said, winking at the man in the nay.
"No... no..." Diana muttered. "I would never join you."
"I figured you'd say that." The sultan assumed, signaling for the musician to begin playing the nay.
Completely liberated from that musical influence, Wonder Woman shouted furiously, turning the table and throwing the banquet together with the sultan of Bahad. She pounced like a wild beast on the nay, smashed him against the wall, elbowing him in the chest and snatching from it the blessed instrument of hypnotic properties. She looked at him for a few seconds and broke it in two. The flute that had blocked her will during the whole undesirable journey no longer existed.
CI WW.jpg
CI WW.jpg (116.06 KiB) Viewed 3379 times
But without a second's hesitation, the violent sultan took the heavy bronze vase, taking advantage of the Amazon goddess' back to him. Then, he raised it with both hands and delivered a furious blow to the center of our heroine's head. The strong impact generated an echo inside the vase, followed by the "oooh!" of the surprised Wonder Woman. The vase fell to the side as it did so, while the toned legs of the Princess of Themyscira bent and lost their balance. Nassim Memet showed off his fighting skills by punching her in the cheekbone. Diana's beautiful face was disfigured by the blow. The punished eye closed, and her mouth twisted sideways with a hoarse whimper. "Ugh!"
She was left with her knees and hands on the floor. Her long dark hair fell to the side and gave the impression that they were counting to ten. The back of the loincloth ran sideways, showing a tiny underwear of delicate fabric who disappear between her naked and soft buttocks. And as if it were a boxing match, after failed attempts to get up, she fell knocked out.
"Fucking bitch." The sultan snarled angrily when he saw that the nay, who was in charge of controlling Diana, had been destroyed, and the man who played the instrument so skillfully was out of action. But he was content to see the legendary Amazon lying face down, knocked out by the firm fist of that proud king and tycoon who would now have another accomplishment in his life: to knocked down no less than Wonder Woman.

"Now you will see what happens to indomitable women," roared the tyrant of Bahad, taking the Amazon by the foot and dragging her fainting body unworthily. The front piece of loincloth covering her crotch was lifted by the action of the movement itself, exposing her tiny white thong. Her mind was spinning, and when she managed to put the ideas in place and push the little birds flying around her head away, things had not improved for her

"BY THE GODS!"

TO BE CONTINUE...
Nowsawyer
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

woow AMAZINGG!!!
Part 2 now :P
Nowsawyer
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

and the part 3??
Nowsawyer
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Hey AMIGO! great job
I want to read more and I love when you put image in the storie!!!
Saludos!
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Sorry, I didnt translate the part 3, its only in spanish :( Thanks for reading!
Nowsawyer wrote:
3 years ago
and the part 3??
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

You could paste the Spanish into Google translate and convert to English.
Might need the odd tweak but it's easy to do and will at least provide the gist of the story for your readers
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

Great story. A lot of other stories referenced here as well. Will we ever get to read those? 😁
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Nowsawyer
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Z1985 wrote:
3 years ago
Sorry, I didnt translate the part 3, its only in spanish :( Thanks for reading!
Nowsawyer wrote:
3 years ago
and the part 3??
Cool dude I speak spanish too, si puedes subir la parte 3 la leeré con gusto!!!
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

brdiy wrote:
3 years ago
Great story. A lot of other stories referenced here as well. Will we ever get to read those? 😁
Yes, I wrote those stories, but I didnt translate it :( I will try to do it. Thanks for reading!
Z1985
Neophyte Lvl 4
Neophyte Lvl 4

Viró su cabeza a ambos lados y se vio maniatada por su propio Lazo de Hestia. Sus brazos por encima de la cabeza tenían ataduras a la altura de las muñecas. Bajó la mirada y vio sus piernas, largas y fuertes, amarradas y pegadas entre sí; el lazo de brillo dorado daba varias vueltas por sus tobillos delgados, adornados por las tiras de sus sandalias. Ya no se encontraba en el lujoso salón en donde el sultán disfrutó de un banquete y en donde ella se comió una trompada. "Es mi refugio subterráneo. Tengo varios de estos desparramados en otras partes del mundo. No te preocupes, este se encuentra dentro del mismo palacio". A su alrededor había personas de delantales blancos trabajando frente a monitores, buscando coordenadas.

Diana se miró en uno de los reflejos de los aparatos que había allí y abrió los ojos horrorizada. "¡Estoy atada a un misil!".
wonder-woman-1084-2020-gal-gadot.png
wonder-woman-1084-2020-gal-gadot.png (712.67 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
El sultán soltó una sonora carcajada. "Así es. A punto de despegar. Tranquila, pronto estarás en casa". El erguido misil poseía un tamaño considerable. "Arma de destrucción masiva" explicó el maligno gobernante de Bahad. "Viajarás con este amigo hasta tu isla, en donde una explosión bíblica hará desaparecer esa porción de tierra que aloja sólo mujeres. Un castigo al lesbianismo encubierto de legendaria tribu guerrera".

"Imposible. No tiene idea de dónde está la isla". Contestó Diana, crujiendo los dientes.
"¿Ah, no?". El sultán señaló coordenadas y una imagen aérea de Themyscira. "Un desconocido se acercó a mí, dándome ese nay como regalo, como prueba de gratitud a este país y a su gobernante. Pero además me dio las coordenadas exactas de tu hogar. Él sabía que tú ibas a denunciarme ante la comunidad internacional. Sólo me pidió una cosa a cambio: que elimine a mi rival económico, Ibarak. Es decir, a pesar de tu negativa, atacaré Ibarak con o sin tu ayuda. Y de paso te elimino a ti y a toda tu gente".

Era cierto, todo lo que le decía estaba certificado por las decenas de trabajadores ocupados en sus computadoras, analizando datos demográficos, sistema político y social de Themyscira. Diana se desesperó cuando en una de las pantallas apareció su madre, noble reina de todas las amazonas llamada Hipólita.
"No, no lo haga. ¡No puede hacer esto!".
"Puedo y quiero. Te di una chance y la desaprovechaste. Estás arrepentida de haberte metido conmigo, ¿verdad?. Habrás imaginado una victoria limpia. Tú encima mío, con tu pie sobre mi pecho, con tus manos apoyadas a ambos lados de la cadera y una sonrisa reluciente. ¡Pero has fallado miserablemente, amazona!".

Wonder Woman se encontraba totalmente resignada. Se sacudía y tironeaba, pero las ataduras eran irrompibles. Nada destruye al Lazo de Hestia. "Sultán, pídame lo que quiera, tómeme a mí, pero no le haga daño a mi madre y a mis hermanas, por favor se lo imploro." Tragó saliva, así como también se tragó su enorme orgullo y siguió rindiéndose ante él. "... Seré... seré su esclava, si así lo desea".

Al malévolo tirano de turbante se le formó una desagradable sonrisa en su trigueño rostro. "¿Así que puedo tomarte como mi esclava personal?". Le acarició la mejilla con el dorso de la mano. Diana asentía con la cabeza. Sus ojos negros y vivaces se humedecieron al pensar en su amada madre.
WWGIF.gif
WWGIF.gif (152.43 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
"No sólo he vencido a Wonder Woman, sino que la he hecho rogarme, la he hecho llorar como a una niña y me promete que será mi esclava. Esto será recordado en Bahad hasta el fin de los tiempos". Celebró, vaticinando un posible incremento de su, ya excesivo, concentrado poder político y económico. "Degradar a una supuesta diosa griega al nivel de una esclava suena muy tentador. De princesa a esclava, vaya título. Pero me resulta más justo y seguro eliminarte definitivamente, a ti y a tu gente".
La mirada de Diana era de horror puro. El misil se preparaba para ser lanzado.
"Despídete de este mundo, Wonder Woman. Un mundo que nunca te perteneció, porque es casi mío".

Comenzó un pitido y el misil comenzó a elevarse. Nuestra heroína tomó vuelo con él, alzándose con un desesperado alarido. "¡Dioses, nooooo!".

El cohete viajó rajando los cielos con su potente furia bélica. Diana recorrió larguísimos kilómetros pensando que un final indigno y trágico le esperaba. Y quizás, ella también sea la responsable de que su pueblo también perezca.

"¡Majestad! Algo se aproxima a la isla". Advirtió una alarmada amazona. Hipólita corrió por el prado hasta llegar al pico de una elevación en el terreno. Al aproximarse el misil, la sombra mortal de esta arma ensombreció el semblante de la reina de Themyscira. Un hondo sonido advertía de una aniquilación explosiva e inevitable. Las amazonas se juntaron con su reina y alzaron la vista para contemplar el inquietante espectáculo. Pero de pronto, el misil giró dramáticamente y tomó otro rumbo, alejándose de la isla. A lo alto, las fuertes guerreras divisaron una fortísima explosión que revolvió los dorados cabellos de Hipólita. Sus ojos claros quedaron perdidos en el horizonte rojizo, mientras pronunciaba el nombre de la persona más importante de su vida, una y otra vez. "Diana...".
ww blanco y negro.jpg
ww blanco y negro.jpg (92.91 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
Attachments
SAD.gif
SAD.gif (12.14 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

Please do translate!!