Batgirl story ideas/suggestions

Have stories to share? Post them here! All writers welcome.
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm in the process of composing a Batgirl story and was looking to pick a few brains for further ideas. The premise of my story is Batgirl is struggling with her sexual awakening--she has become sexually aroused while fighting criminals. She realizes how the distraction can cause her some serious harm, so she begins to see a psychologist. The next few stages of the story can be read for anyone interested.
At the moment, Batgirl was recently sexual dominated and humiliated by her psychologist (the reasons for it are given in the story). Consequently, Batgirl has lost self-confidence and is hesitant to put on her Batgirl outfit and return to crimefighting. I am thinking of a few ideas in order to have Batgirl regain her confidence: anything from meeting a potential love interest to performing a heroic act as Barbara. But I'm interested in other ideas as well.
The story might go in the direction of Batgirl's psychologist eventually manipulating the heroine to do her bidding. The psychologist is building leverage to use on Batgirl. That said, I am open to a variety of directions in which to take the story. I appreciate reading other people's ideas and critique, so feel free to post any thoughts or reactions if you have the time.
Thank you for your consideration.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

I'd maybe consider several smaller triggers that drive her back to putting on the cowl. Perhaps she sees some inspirational story on the news - granny fights off two muggers or something and then starts to think if an 89 y. o. can do it what am I afraid of, perhaps she witnesses an act of bravery in the street-- guy stops someone getting run over or sonething, then finally does an act as Barbara, feels good about her self and resolves to take up the fight once more.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Two possible scenarios: I'm wondering if Batgirl at some point takes some sort of drug to suppress her libido, a sort of tranquilizer like Librium or Valium, and she puts on the uniform and her reactions are slowed enough that she gets trounced by common street thugs. After that, she decides that's a bad idea

With the failure of the first scenario, Batgirl tries out a different sort of program, maybe a far-Eastern tantric type of meditation prior to her going out on her normal patrol. That could work for her...for a while.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
sugarcoater
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Excellent ideas! Thank you both for your contributions--I'll be putting in some work on this story using those ideas.
Ignore any virtue-signaling; it's clearly just you.

Ignore any activism; it clearly doesn't exist.

Be very careful!
Don't be indoctrinated!
Ignore your common sense!

Everything is entirely normal and ignore the radical changes to culture.