Member's update 12/7/20 - Conviction Aftermath Ep 05

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome welcome once again to my Monday post! I hope everybody’s having a great week, the first week of December! I hope everybody is settling in for a great winter. I am starting to move away from the spoofs and back to the original stories. This week it’s Conviction!

While the other University City heroines are captured throughout the world, Aurore knew the only way to get to Mila Stern was through Marius Donne. However, she slipped up and was captured and now Donne is after the nanites that she stole from him. Will Aurore give him what he seeks, or will he continue his brutal torture? Will the nanites continue to repair her, Or will they eventually run out of steam? Will she escape and be able to rescue her friends? The answer to these of many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of Conviction: Aftermath. Episode Five posts for members now!

For members:

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-05

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
CV-AM-05x000.jpg
CV-AM-05x000.jpg (163.65 KiB) Viewed 467 times
CV-AM-05x004.jpg
CV-AM-05x004.jpg (168.04 KiB) Viewed 467 times