Just moved to Vegas. New Vegas Talent is coming

KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Well..... We are now officially living in Vegas!
with the move comes shooting full time (for Evangeline) and a new group of models available to shoot customs with.
So if you want a reduced rate custom, Free customs, and free movie offers with custom purchase sign up now:
bit.ly/38llbFO

the mailing list is free to join and offers reduced rates on customs

The mailing list is the ONLY way to get reduced rates on customs.
ordering outside of the mailing list offers you nothing but paying full price with no extra goodies offered.

bit.ly/38llbFO
as mentioned before its free to signup
tallyho
Ambassador
Ambassador

Glad you are still around KoG, and dropping by, hope your back is better.
How strange are the ways of the gods ...........and how cruel.

I am here to help one and all enjoy this site, so if you have any questions or feel you are being trolled please contact me (Hit the 'CONTACT' little speech bubble below my Avatar).
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

I'm in Vegas too! Welcome aboard! BTW if you want a nice view of the strip while sitting and drinking try Beer Park below the tower at Paris. Great view of the fountains.
KnightsofGotham.com
Producer
Producer

Mr. X wrote:
3 years ago
I'm in Vegas too! Welcome aboard! BTW if you want a nice view of the strip while sitting and drinking try Beer Park below the tower at Paris. Great view of the fountains.
When things re-open OI would l;ove to sit and have a few with you and chat about whatever.
Currently its just me and Caroline Pierce here with Red August and Cupcake sinclaire just down the road so It would be nice to have company and some fetish friendly friends
Mr. X
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Just send me a PM when you're settled