Supergirl Vs The Fugitive Witch of Daxam

A darker, full bodied blend.
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
I'm confused, Palone0971. He has done scenes from the tv series. They're all listed near the bottom in the "Kara & Cat" series. Here's just one link from that list.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=26389

It doesn't make sense to repost them in different threads again. They're already linked to existing threads from when they first appeared.
Hi
I would have liked to have seen clips from the tv series here in this beautiful edited story as well.
If it is not possible, that's okay
I think I made myself clear,and I had already clarified everything
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all, welcome to the weekend story update! Thanks to Paolone, DrD, Flame, RealGundamBuilt and others who have chimed in after the recent updates.

The story so far. Kara is at peace at the colony, reunited with her loving parents who she is gradually becoming accustomed to. She has also struck up a friendship with the Daxamite, Zaltar who tells her tales of his childhood as an orphan with his sister, studying magic, and the story of how he and Selena fell foul of the law. Kara also awaits news of Ursa who is also new to the colony. She has a ship and, taking advantage of her resistance to the addictive artificial suns, is away gathering useful supplies for the colony. And so with an idyllic future ahead of her all should be well for Kara ... right?

(17173)
My avatar courtesy of https://www.deviantart.com/sleepy-comics

My current story is Supergirl V Bane

This is all the stuff I've done here but don't tell anyone about this!
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

I don't know English very well but I don't know how or why but I have a feeling that Kara (Supergirl) is coming back.
I love it!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the midweek update everyone - glad to see there are some of you still checking in!

The story so far ... it had been a happy time while it lasted but the cruel, cursed suns of the colony had began to make Kara like the other unfortunates they named the Delirious. A long forgotten precaution, the artificial suns were designed to only maintain Daxamites and Kryptonians and it was this that had ill effects on any of their kind who had experienced an alien sun. And of course, by making their rays chronically addictive it made it unbearably painful for those of the colony to leave, the ultimate enforcement of loyalty.

Kara however was in still in that forgiving period of time - not too long that she finally succumbed to being a Delirious one, nor too long to be fatally addicted and unable to leave. And so now, in order to save her, her parents and her new friend Zaltar place Kara in a pod and send her on her way back to Earth!

(17645)

DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

A nice way to bring her back and to get her up to speed, AEM. Now the question is, will Selena accept Kara's arrival with pleasure or fear of what might happen? Maybe a mix of both? Me thinks both women would enjoy the dom and sub relationship they've established. We shall see.

P.S. I do believe you took the teaching phrase, "the laws of thermodynamics states..." from the original Superman movie if I'm not mistaken. Nice homage there.
Follow this link to descriptions of my stories and easy links to them:

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=32025
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Supergirl is back
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all and welcome to a festive weekend update to the story ...

The story so far. Unable to stay with her family at the colony, Kara is sent back to Earth which represents her best chance of survival. But, can she establish peace with Selena? First Kara has to be sure what has happened to Earth while she was away. Did the witch run amok and take over the world, or was Zaltar right about Selena's more peaceful ambitions?

(18078)

RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Forgot how much I missed her in her costume. Cannot wait for more. I know it's probably coming to a conclusion soon. Overall this has been amazing! Thanks for putting the time in on this! Much appreciated!
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

great works
Danorian
Sargeant 1st Class
Sargeant 1st Class

For extra fun, if you don't look too close, in image 42, that bunny ear looks rather phallic! :ohmg:
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Danorian wrote:
3 years ago
For extra fun, if you don't look too close, in image 42, that bunny ear looks rather phallic! :ohmg:
LOL - of the 1500 or more images - you go with the rabbit - lol - typical !!

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all ... it's time for another update, in fact we are over due but you know how it is, this time of year... busy, busy, busy! And now here we are, at Chrismas Eve, so, I will just gently place this update gift under your tree if you have one...

The story so far ... a restored Kara has returned to Earth and now tries to confirm what exactly has happened while she has been away! Has the Witch run rampant as she once feared, or was Zaltar's less gloomy view of his sister correct? Let's find out in this next update...

(18490)

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

The final battle is getting closer and closer😍😍

Merry Christmas to all
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago

Merry Christmas to all
I'm not sure there will be a final battle, Paolone0971. It could be that they come to an agreement instead. Guess we'll see what the new year brings.

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

DrDominator9 wrote:
3 years ago
Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago

Merry Christmas to all
I'm not sure there will be a final battle, Paolone0971. It could be that they come to an agreement instead. Guess we'll see what the new year brings.

Yes, it's true👌
Either they "kill" ❤or "love" both😮
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Well... so many of you know the movie ... and those keeping count will quickly realise there's not much more for it to give and keep things logical... but you know I will try to at least to make what's left count!

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the Christmas Weekend Update! Thanks for the recent banter, welcome as always!

The story so far - Supergirl has returned to Earth and has tried to establish what has happened while she has been away - and her conclusion is that it would seem the Witch has not acted to rule over humanity which might be powerless to stop her if she had tried! Supergirl now only has one choice, to face Selena and try and establish peace and perhaps help those at the colony, or at least help the advancement of the human race!

(18788)

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Things are getting more and more interesting
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Thanks for the feedback :) ... and now for the next update! It's the last one of 2020 but there will be a few more to come in the new year!

The story so far - Supergirl has returned to confront Selena! She has learned much since the Witch defeated her but will it change anything this time around? Let us see what happens next!!

(19123)
Last edited by Abductorenmadrid 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.

Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

At least it's a reasonable request that Kara won't mind doing and probably will enjoy. :)
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Visitor wrote:
3 years ago
At least it's a reasonable request that Kara won't mind doing and probably will enjoy. :)
Hey Visitor - not sure how long you've been following the story but if you have been with us from the start you'll know how her time on Earth pushes her buttons :D

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

I would say that a clash of unspeakable proportions is inevitable
And haapy nw year of course(free covid absolutely)
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
I would say that a clash of unspeakable proportions is inevitable...
Thanks for the new year wishes :)

I do wonder ... why are you so sure the ladies need to keep on fighting?

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

The clash between the two of them should be the natural outlet for things (should).
Even if it doesn't sound like English, I don't chew it very well😁 and in fact the help of a universal translator is essential for translations.
I have done a meticulous translation and I have to say that on the one hand there is Kara who is accommodating making speeches that seek some kind of agreement but on the other hand Selena is very rigid in her being evil.
I may also be wrong but as mentioned above there are few (if not very few) chances that everything will break out🤣in peace.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Hi all and welcome to the weekend update to the story and our first of only a few that carry us into 2021!

The story so far! Supergirl has been explaining her discoveries while she was in the forgotten colony. Now though Kara realises that to bring the people at the colony to the safety of Earth she may have to help Selena re-build her credibility with the council as the victor over the Kryptonian threat ...but ... perhaps now that won't be so bad!!

(19502)

RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Amazing 👏👏👏
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

I am a little disappointed.
The story itself is very well done and intriguing but by now it is obvious that there will be no confrontation or agreement but only and exclusively;SLAVERY........
Mine is not a negative criticism but I would have preferred to see the old Kara / Supergirl champion of justice
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
The story itself is very well done and intriguing but by now it is obvious that there will be no confrontation or agreement but only and exclusively;SLAVERY........
Mine is not a negative criticism but I would have preferred to see the old Kara / Supergirl champion of justice
Thank you for your feedback :)

I suspect that either the dialogue has not expressed well enough the motivations of the various characters or it was too subtle to translate into your native language. For instance, previously you were sure that Selena is "evil", but ... why?

The fates of all the characters have not been revealed yet but, out of interest, what was the deal that Selena tried to make with Kara during the computing lesson? What did Selena and Bianca talk about as they watched Kara transform? What did Selena say when she spoke to Kara in the Hell Chamber? Or to Nigel during their victory picnic? Basically ... what does Selena really want for Kara?

Lastly - yes, there is a hint at "Slavery". And while you might see terms like "slave" mentioned there exists a such a thing as domination and submission at a consensual level as well. For many into the Superheroine peril scene the act of domination / submission and power exchange is important. I hope if you read the dialogue from this scene again you can recognize that Selena and Daxamites as a whole have a positive view of what it is to be submissive and respect those who are one. I have tried to write the Daxamite people as sexually open minded - the opposite to what the Kryptonians are. It's why submission is so hard for Kara and all the more reason why she should be respected for it.

I hope you do stick around to the end (not very far away) and enjoy how everything finishes.

AEM

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Abductorenmadrid wrote:
3 years ago
Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
Thank you for your feedback :)

I suspect that either the dialogue has not expressed well enough the motivations of the various characters or it was too subtle to translate into your native language. For instance, previously you were sure that Selena is "evil", but ... why?

The fates of all the characters have not been revealed yet but, out of interest, what was the deal that Selena tried to make with Kara during the computing lesson? What did Selena and Bianca talk about as they watched Kara transform? What did Selena say when she spoke to Kara in the Hell Chamber? Or to Nigel during their victory picnic? Basically ... what does Selena really want for Kara?

Lastly - yes, there is a hint at "Slavery". And while you might see terms like "slave" mentioned there exists a such a thing as domination and submission at a consensual level as well. For many into the Superheroine peril scene the act of domination / submission and power exchange is important. I hope if you read the dialogue from this scene again you can recognize that Selena and Daxamites as a whole have a positive view of what it is to be submissive and respect those who are one. I have tried to write the Daxamite people as sexually open minded - the opposite to what the Kryptonians are. It's why submission is so hard for Kara and all the more reason why she should be respected for it.

I hope you do stick around to the end (not very far away) and enjoy how everything finishes.

AEM

I remain little but sure until the end.
Perhaps it is likely that doing the literal translation of the dialogues from English to Italian something escapes me (perhaps).
Having said that it is clear that Kara wants to be submissive (I have no idea why) but it is also clear that Selena's intentions are anything but benevolent.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to the mid-week update over this sunny yet freezing "Los Reyes" period :)

The story so far - after exploring the Earth and finding that Selena has not enslaved the world with her powers Kara realises that Zaltar has been telling the truth. Selena has no desire for world domination and in fact continues to live in her run down fairground which disguises her illusionary palace! However, for the pair to help the colony they need to prove to the council that Kara is not a threat to them! And what better way could there be than for Kara's submissive side to be brought to the fore?

(20721)

Visitor
Legendary Member
Legendary Member

I hate a commercial break just when it's getting interesting. :)

Especially if the show jumps to a different scene after the break.
Last edited by Visitor 3 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Visitor wrote:
3 years ago
I hate a commercial break just when it's getting interesting. :)

Especially if the show judos to a different scene after the break.
Supergirl Vs The Fugitive Witch of Daxam will return after the break ... but in the meantime don't forget to click "like" and "subscribe"!!

RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Great chapter! Loving how this is turning out!

👏👏👏
Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

As I predicted slavery has begun
I would have preferred to see a much more combative Kara, but as they say in my part of the world(I think this saying is quite famous in the rest of the world too) "you can't have everything in life".
And in any case it is history that runs smoothly very well👌
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
As I predicted slavery has begun
I would have preferred to see a much more combative Kara, but as they say in my part of the world(I think this saying is quite famous in the rest of the world too) "you can't have everything in life".
And in any case it is history that runs smoothly very well👌
I understand from your point of view of being a non native english speaker how you think Kara has entered into a life of slavery. It might be the whole imperative thing, or the subjunctive that latin languages seem to like which is causing the problem for you, I don't know, but it seems to lead you to a conclusion that as I, the writer, did not intend for you to interpret.

From the very beginning we learned that Selena's "crime" was to read the future of a man who was secretly a member of the Daxamite monarchy. Yes, by a fictional alien standard her acts made Selena a criminal. But I wrote her crime to appeal to readers as open minded human beings. And YOU as a human seem fixed on the idea that Selena is EVIL. I cannot fix your point of view and dread to think what regime you live under where the humble act of reading tarot cards makes someone subject to living out their days in a death camp.

Kara had been combative from the start, taking on Selena's monster and again fighting in a battle with Selena before she is trapped in the hell chamber in which even there she had some fighting spirit. In short, you have had "everything in life" that Helen Slater's Kara Zor-El could ever offer you, both in spirit and available footage!!

As I suggested to you in PM, slavery and submission are different things. Yes you might hear terms like "slave", but throughout the story what Selena has sought for Kara has been more than just that. Now, knowing Selena is not evil, and also knowing that Kara's submission is a means to helping her friends and family at the colony we understand why Kara is reaching for that opportunity with both hands!

If a submissive situation for a heroine does not work for you then broad areas of "superheroines in peril" might not be your thing, sorry. I do hope when the ending comes you finally see what the future holds for Kara Zor-El, I am sure it's not what you think it will be!

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

Small premise;
I love seeing superheroes and superheroine in peril but not so right because I like it.
Before there is the "final act" (with defeat or even death of heroes and heroines) I have to see some fight.
Does Kara like to be submissive now? Okay but my little criticism is that right after she managed to escape from the forced exile caused by Selena's spell it seemed to me (from what I have it was a wrong impression ) that Kara still wanted to fight.
And yet it is not so.
Would I have preferred to see another and final fight? Yes, but by now I think the road is cleared towards a collaboration / slavery between Selena and Kara.
Everything is fine and mine was the wrong impression.
p.s.
And one last thing I wanted to add and this is perhaps why I like the path this story is taking less and less (even if I like it in its entirety)
Obviously there are many ways to defeat (or even kill) heroes and heroines but what I like least is submission;maybe that's the reason (so to speak) that "triggered" (lol) my reaction!
I don't know but it could be
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
... my little criticism is that right after she managed to escape from the forced exile caused by Selena's spell it seemed to me (from what I have it was a wrong impression ) that Kara still wanted to fight. And yet it is not so.
You may have misunderstood her thoughts when she was returning from the colony then.

In the 16th December posting, her last few thoughts are ...

IF Selena has been bad on Earth while I have been at the colony THEN I will fight her.

BUT

IF Selena is a good person like Zaltar said, THEN we can have peace.

When Supergirl returns to Earth she sees Lucy (who Selena had kidnapped as bait) was okay. She even sees Ethan is okay. And after flying across the Earth she sees everything else was okay. Out of the two logical choices Kara gave herself above, Fight or Peace you can understand why I chose for Supergirl to seek peace and not fight.

As for anything else of course your tastes are your own to enjoy :) ... hope to see you stay with us through to the end, even if it might be quite to your liking.

AEM

Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to a wintry weekend update! Storm "Filomena" has dumped a load of snow on us in Spain and so I am posting now while we definitely have power!

The story so far and Kara and Selena have made their bargain! Kara had to be sure before she could forgive but Selena, true to Zaltar's word seems to be living a quiet and law abiding life. Now though it is time to see how the consequences of that bargain play out!

(21052)

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

things gets intriguing,even if I would have preferred it all to take place in another way.
But that's fine :thumbup:
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Welcome to this, the final update to the story! A big thank you to everyone who has given feedback either by commenting or clicking thanks. I do hope though that good or bad, now we are at the end of the journey, you leave any final thoughts about how the story was for you. There are 1736 images in this tale sourced from 4 different movies, and yes, while some of them are scene fades, text elements,titles cards or have just been lifted with no work at all - many have involved some time consuming manipulation - so if you could muster even a fraction of a word of feedback for each of those images that would be great, both for myself and DrDominator9 who helped me get through this big project!

The story so far - Unbeknown by the exiled people at the lost colony and on Earth, the mighty sun Rao and its orbiting worlds Daxam and Krypton are no more. Meanwhile we see Selena and Kara Zor-El are at peace, Supergirl flies free, helping the people of Earth while her alter-ego Linda Lee continues to build a life among humanity, destined to become a renowned reporter. But as we shall see, there are a few loose ends to resolve .... in this, the final installment of Supergirl Vs The Fugitive Witch of Daxam!!

(21375)

Paolone0971
Henchman
Henchman

The ending seems "open" to future developments (although I could be wrong)
Having said that, I lived the story as if I were at the cinema seeing a movie and even if some points left me a little perplexed, I admit that the story was very enjoyable.
I must also say that it is very difficult to find on the web those who edit films in such a precise and meticulous way and this thing is really very welcome grad😍
Finally, I have a little doubt; are there by chance two different lands in different universes?
I have this feeling in the sense that it seems to me that the Kara / Supergirl who is seen fluttering on the ocean and among the buildings of an unspecified American city seems to me to be very, very different from the Kara who is in the company of Selena (and which is became her slave)
Thanks for the explanations😀
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Paolone0971 wrote:
3 years ago
The ending seems "open" to future developments (although I could be wrong)
Having said that, I lived the story as if I were at the cinema seeing a movie and even if some points left me a little perplexed, I admit that the story was very enjoyable.
I must also say that it is very difficult to find on the web those who edit films in such a precise and meticulous way and this thing is really very welcome grad😍
Finally, I have a little doubt; are there by chance two different lands in different universes?
I have this feeling in the sense that it seems to me that the Kara / Supergirl who is seen fluttering on the ocean and among the buildings of an unspecified American city seems to me to be very, very different from the Kara who is in the company of Selena (and which is became her slave)
Thanks for the explanations😀
Well, like most movies there is an unwritten future once you hit The End. I don't want to say never again, but this project has taken more than a year of my time and I am not in a hurry to do anything like it again.

I am glad however you got a movie feel from the story even though you found some of it perplexing! Clicking through those frames, if on average you dwelt for 3-5 seconds on each frame you'd have a movie nearly 2 hours long ... wow ... I really did make something movie length!

You seem very stuck on the idea that Kara has become enslaved to Selena and that her situation is incompatible with being Supergirl. In many versions of Supergirl it is central to her character that she balances her life as the superheroine and her alter-ego living among the human race. I have merely added a third persona to her life where Kara can express a side to herself which has emerged living on Earth. Selena represents a safe, trustworthy, powerful and dominant woman who can give Kara the best experience that she could get.

In the ending I have presented here I can imagine Kara being Linda Lee about 70% of the time (while in education), Supergirl about 20% of the time and Selena getting the rest, perhaps more on weekends... and everything working out happily ever after!

Supergirllegend
Henchman
Henchman

A fantastic story Sir and I must congratulate you on closing out your story. It takes a hell of a lot of effort to do what you’ve done. Well done!
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

Supergirllegend wrote:
3 years ago
A fantastic story Sir and I must congratulate you on closing out your story. It takes a hell of a lot of effort to do what you’ve done. Well done!
Many thanks - it indeed was a LOT of work - as you probably figured out based off of your own efforts!
girlofsteel wrote:
5 years ago
...I'd be curious to see what you could do with the '84 movie or maybe some of the comics.
@girlofsteel - I know you referenced the movie in my Supergirl V Luthor story - and just as you were curious what I could do - I am curious what you think, now that it's done - this literally was a custom made for you :p

RealGundamBuilt wrote:
3 years ago
I'm really liking where this is going Very interesting concepts! I admit I was hoping Supergirl would be Selena's submissive pet.. but I'm loving how you're using as many scenes from the movie as possible 👏👏👏 amazing work!
@RealGundamBuilt - heh - I couldn't say much at the time when you wrote this some time ago just as Kara arrives at the lost colony - I didn't want to spoil the surprise at the end which was still a long way away - but I hope the ending worked for you!!

@Get Your Exxon I know the politics and non-action wasn't your thing but hope what was there was satisfying.

@brdiy Likewise, I think I may have lost you part way through but hopefully the action worked even where the story may have let you down!

@Paolone0971 - I know we had a language barrier and perhaps a difference in desires for our heroine - but I appreciate your perseverance and open mindedness to try accept the end of the story.

And to the other occasional commenters, @ksire_99 and @tmon or @flame3169118 for example - many thanks for reading.

You know there are too many more people to mention but you all know who you are - thank you for your support throughout the project.

And now, 1736 story images later - 14 months of working on or presenting them - or trying to create publicity for the story via the analysis of 2 scenes or presenting other little images it's time for me to drop the mic ... my work on this story is finally done!

:buhbye:

(21729)

ksire_99
Elder Member
Elder Member

Thanks for the great story Abductor! It had many twists and turns that kept me wondering what would happen next, and you never disappointed!

Bravo!!!
tmon
Elder Member
Elder Member

A great story. Just wish you could set up a link to d/L the whole thing in one piece!!
brdiy
Elder Member
Elder Member

I blame my short attention span for not having the patience to wait for e every installment. But now that you're done, I'll probably go back to pick up where I left off one of these days. I'm with tmon in requesting a DL link for this. It would probably be easier for someone like me to go through these using a slideshow. :)

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into all this!
Check out my superheroine-related short stories here:

https://archiveofourown.org/users/brdiy/works
Abductorenmadrid
Millenium Member
Millenium Member

@brdiy and @tmon please see PM's.

(21872-03FR-0DAR)

RealGundamBuilt
Neophyte Lvl 2
Neophyte Lvl 2

Thank you so much for creating this story! I know a lot of thought and effort went into this! I loved the ending! I can only imagine her new life as Selena's plaything 👏👏👏
DrDominator9
Emissary
Emissary

It was a joy to be able to be even a small part of this huge undertaking of yours, AEM. As I've said all along, you have set a new standard for manipulated screen capture stories. Thanks for sharing the first crack at it here with the members of this site.

:yahoo: :thumbup: :yahoo: :thumbup: