Members Update Batgrrl Identity Theft EP 03

Information on the latest additions to the free and members galleries. If there's anything new, you'll find out about it here first!
Jpeger
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Welcome, Welcome to another fun update! There are some select stories that over the years I have left unfinished, and it is fully my intention to finish them in my spare time. Today is one of those days! A few years ago, I started a series called Identity Theft to which the cat changes places with the bat. It started off solid, but I didn’t quite know where to take it and I’m guessing I had an idea or was inspired to move onto another character or story and hadn’t circled back to this. Until now.

Now that Selena has transformed herself to look like Barbara, she’s off to road test her new identity, free of the criminal record of her past! Will Selena return to a life of crime, or will she embrace her new identity as Batgrrl and become a heroine? What will become of Barbara who is now transformed permanently into Selina?? Will she turn herself in and try to explain her situation, or will she be forced to assume the cat’s identity and live a life of crime? The answer to these and many new questions begin to unfold in this newest and most exciting adventure of.... Batgrrl: Identity Theft! Episode 03 posts now!

For members

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/galler ... Episode-03

Thanks for reading!

Jpeger.
Attachments
bg-mi-03x000.jpg
bg-mi-03x000.jpg (179.59 KiB) Viewed 488 times
bg-mi-03x005.jpg
bg-mi-03x005.jpg (343.9 KiB) Viewed 488 times
bg-mi-03x016.jpg
bg-mi-03x016.jpg (361.96 KiB) Viewed 488 times