Retrogirl: The Return

New vids from your favorite Superheroine content producers!
Forum rules
This forum is for Producers to announce and discuss their new releases. Any discussion for future releases or script ideas should be done in the Superheroine Lounge
FallOfJustice
Producer
Producer

Retrogirl: The Return - Fall of Justice

Episode 1 Trailer

Full episode will be posted on my Patreon page on 09/02/2021:

https://www.patreon.com/friedshowdown1

FallOfJustice
Producer
Producer

Another trailer for episode 1 of Retrogirl: The Return!!!
Comet
Neophyte
Neophyte

This looks really good!
VictorBlack95

Damn, nice. Would be sick to learn to animate one day. So much I could do! Looking forward to this one.
shevek
Producer
Producer

Leo wrote:
3 years ago
What I really need is a re-release of all the "classics" from New Phoenix then do a non animated movies again.
It's possible that you might even get an answer from Andy himself regarding that.
He's on Facebook.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

shevek wrote:
3 years ago
Leo wrote:
3 years ago
What I really need is a re-release of all the "classics" from New Phoenix then do a non animated movies again.
It's possible that you might even get an answer from Andy himself regarding that.
He's on Facebook.
He created some exceptional videos. I'd like to see new material from New Phoenix
ilikechicken
Neophyte Lvl 3
Neophyte Lvl 3

Leo wrote:
3 years ago
this would be huge
Shakeshift
Producer
Producer

Did everyone just forget that Andy Rodriguez was the same crappy person who ripped off hundreds of investors with his cheesy "pay for a year's worth of updates" scheme involving Retrogirl/New Phoenix, wherein he bought himself a bunch of sweet stuff like trucks, equipment, computers and bling, and then conveniently forgot to film all of his content?
IMSancho
Elder Member
Elder Member

Shakeshift wrote:
3 years ago
Did everyone just forget that Andy Rodriguez was the same crappy person who ripped off hundreds of investors with his cheesy "pay for a year's worth of updates" scheme involving Retrogirl/New Phoenix, wherein he bought himself a bunch of sweet stuff like trucks, equipment, computers and bling, and then conveniently forgot to film all of his content?
That would explain why for every video he released, there were 2 or 3 that never got finished, I guess.
arkane
Henchman
Henchman

Shakeshift wrote:
3 years ago
Did everyone just forget that Andy Rodriguez was the same crappy person who ripped off hundreds of investors...............
I didn't know it. And obviously, this is not ok. Still, I like the video he produced.
FallOfJustice
Producer
Producer

Episode 3 coming soon! Subscribe to my Patreon Page @ https://www.patreon.com/friedshowdown1 for full episodes :)
Shot 010001-0200.00_01_50_21.Still004.jpg
Shot 010001-0200.00_01_50_21.Still004.jpg (1021.99 KiB) Viewed 2776 times
Richard
Neophyte
Neophyte

I can't wait to see